帮把一句中文英文文献翻译成中文英文

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
谁能帮我把几句中文翻译为英文当我思念时,甜蜜与酸涩的眼泪会滑落心底.而我的爱啊,你永远不会知道当你转身走掉的时候,我的心就像枯萎的玫瑰一样在流血哭泣...楼下的某位阿!请不要用在线翻译器翻译,我也懂英语的,我只是想看看能不能把这个句子更生动的表达,不要用在线翻译或者金山词霸糊弄我 OK?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
[我是英文老师,请放心使用] When I am missing,sweet and sour tears would drop into the bottom of the heart.And for my love,you would never known,and when you turn around and leave,my heart is bleeding and tearing like a dying rose.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
When I miss, sweet and tears Suanse falls off the bottom of my heart. for my love, you never know when you turn away, my heart is like a withered rose in the same bloody crying ...
那个真是老师吗?居然有很简单的语法错误! You would never 后面居然是known! 汗……When I miss you, tears with sweet and sour would roll into the bottom of my heart. But my love, you will never know ,when you turned ...
When i'm missing,the tears of sweet and sour would
roll into the bottom of my heart.But my love,you will never know ,when you turn around and walk away,my heart is bleeding and crying just like a dying rose.
扫描下载二维码帮忙把中文一句话翻译成英文_百度知道
帮忙把中文一句话翻译成英文
没什么问题,装载很顺利,但是没有小的木托盘好装。以上请不要用在线翻.
都挺好,我该用哪个呢?no problem,The loading process was very smooth,But it's not easier than loading small wooden pallet.
The loading process was very smooth although not as easy as loading with small wooden pallet.
采纳率:28%
That's no problem,loading is going well ,but it's not easier than loading small wooden block
no problems,loading was successful,but isnot as easy as the wooden ones
That's no problem and loading is ok but not as well as small wooden tray.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
怎样把汉语变成英语把一句汉语译成英语
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
其实,英语本身不难,学英语难在什么地方呢?难在学英语的人不能坚持下去,其实坚持也不难,难就难在能不能养成良好的学习习惯。习惯的养成有时候很需要有人监督才能做到。太平洋英语能够帮助你们养成良好的学习习惯,并且太平洋英语能够帮助你们解答在学英语过程中遇到的所有问题。...
你说的是输入法切换?还是句子翻译?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请各位英文高手帮忙把一句中文翻译成英文_百度知道
请各位英文高手帮忙把一句中文翻译成英文
亲爱的天使,如果你迷路了,如果你走丢了,如果你找不到我们的小窝,那么请站在原地,因为我会找到你,我会抱着你回家
我有更好的答案
re lost and unable to find our home, please stay where you are because I'll find you and take you home in my arms亲爱的天使,如果你迷路了,如果你走丢了,如果你找不到我们的小窝,那么请站在原地,因为我会找到你,我会抱着你回家Dear angel,If you&#39
采纳率:40%
Dear angel, if you got lost, if you walked to throw, if you can not find our small nests and so please a station at at first, because I will find out you, I will embrace you to go home希望对您有所帮助~~~
my beloved angel, if you got lost, or lost your sense of direction, if you could not find our nest, please stay where you are, cause i'll get you and hold you back home
Dear angel, if you ever get lost, if you ever lost your way,if you ever couldn't find our little home,then
stay put,stand where it is meant to be,I will reach you ,and I will bring you home in my arms
dear angel,if you lose your way ,if you get lost,if you can't find our home,please stay here ,because i can find you,i'll hold you back home.
my angel, if you lose your way, if you can't find our home, plz stay here, i will find you go home together!
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
中文翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。这批货我们收到的时候,其中有两箱已经破损了,另外还有一箱已被盗窃,内件丢失了。这箱内件丢失的货物我们将退回给你们处理,我们不承担任何责任。
When this group of goods reached us, two boxes were broken and another one had got stolen,with something in it lost. And this box with something lost will be sent back to you, for it is not our responsibility.
其他答案(共2个回答)
n and some products in the other box stolen when we received the products. In this case we don't afford any responsibility since we will send the box with some product...
There are already two boxes bro相关信息n and some products in the other box stolen when we received the products. In this case we don't afford any responsibility since we will send the box with some products stolen back to you.
when we received this group goods,two boxes of it have been broken,and the other one has been stolen,something in it have lost.The one that been stolen we'll send back to you,and that's not
our responsibility.
很抱歉我们目前无法联系到这位客户,因为他已经外出旅游了。关于你们要求提供这位客户的交易数据,经过我们和发货公司联系后,得知该公司由于相关规定而无法向我们提供客户...
I haven't received any reply from you for a long time.May I ask you if you recei...
Leon 在英语中涵义为:狮子。读起来音和梁相似
Вес брутто:Вес是“全部的”的复数格,意思是“全部的数”,“全部的量”。总数,总量
№ Позиций: 就(某人的)立场,观点(来看)
答: 这价格的话不是特别昂贵的很容易接受的,洗衣服也是洗的比较干净的啦。
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题