going a you onwe are goingtrip (?) (连词成句)

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
we are going___a trip now,填on对吗,为什么
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
go on a trip /take a trip 固定短语搭配.now 用现在进行时.意思是:我们正在旅游.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
正确,朗文英语双解中的固定短语搭配 go on/take a trip 例句:We're thinking of taking a trip to the mountains. 我们正在考虑去山里旅行一趟。字典里没有列举go on a trip,因为两者同一个意思。
对,固定短语:旅行
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
sunday we to next are a trip going take(.) 连词成句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
句子是:We are going to take a trip next Sunday.(下星期天我们打算去旅行)小技巧:所给的单词我们很容易找出它的主语We 以及它的时间(next Sunday)现在需要找出构成句子的谓语成分这道题关键要了解be going to + 动词原形的结构如果能掌握这个句型,相信你解决这个句子没太大问题
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We are going to take a trip next Sunday.
going to take a trip next sunday.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
going a gou on are trip 连词成句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
you are going on a trip
你是老师吗?
are you going on a trip
还能在问你个题吗?
先采纳再问好吗
my skirt is (biue and white)对括号里的提问
what is the color of your skirt
this is john's. shirt对john's提问
whose shirt is this
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
连词成句afternoon going where this you arethe do on what weekend going are to you thip going a tomorrow am to take Imother going am with bookstore my to I the
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Where are you going this afternoon?今天下午你要去哪?2.What are you going to do on the weekend?周末你要做什么?3.I am going to take a trip tomorrow我明天要旅行4.I am going to the bookstore with my mother我要和我妈妈一起去书店.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Where are you going this afternoon?What are you going to do on weekend?I am going to take a ship tomorrow.I am going to the bookstore with my mother.你应该自己研究一下句型结构,只要明白简单句这些就都能会做了,不是什么难题
Where are you going this afternoon?What are you going to do on the weekend?I am going to take a trip tomorrow.I am going to the bookstore with my mother.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
连词成句!急!改写句子!HE likes watching TV the whole evening. (否定句)Peter's mother writes some home rules for him(否定句)boy,his,puts,the,sign,hospital,in,of,front,the (连词成句)and,their,Mickey,are,on,going,classmates,a teip(连词成句)should,not,home,too,you,late,go (连词成句)tell,make,to,people,a,must,what,aign,do,they (连词成句)tell,make,to,people,a,must,what,aign,do,they (.)(连词成句)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.He doesn't like watching TV the whole evening.2.Peter's mother doesn't write any home rules for him.3.The boy puts his sign in front of the hospital.4.Mickey and their classmates are going on a trip.5.You should not go home too late.(aign 是不是打错了?)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
HE doesn't like watching TV the whole eveningPeter's mother doesn't
write any home rules for himthe boy puts his sign in front of the hospitalMickey and their classmates are going on a tripyou should not go home too late
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 what are you going 的文章

随机推荐