你可能喜欢初一十一周_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一十一周
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语填空Jenny:Hello!Mary:______!May I speak ______ Jenny?J:This is Jenny.______ that Mary ______?M:Oh,yes.Jenny,tomorrow will be Sunday.It will be a fine ______.Would you like to go to the park ______ me?J:Oh,sorry.I'm afraid ______ can't.Mother _百度作业帮
英语填空Jenny:Hello!Mary:______!May I speak ______ Jenny?J:This is Jenny.______ that Mary ______?M:Oh,yes.Jenny,tomorrow will be Sunday.It will be a fine ______.Would you like to go to the park ______ me?J:Oh,sorry.I'm afraid ______ can't.Mother
英语填空Jenny:Hello!Mary:______!May I speak ______ Jenny?J:This is Jenny.______ that Mary ______?M:Oh,yes.Jenny,tomorrow will be Sunday.It will be a fine ______.Would you like to go to the park ______ me?J:Oh,sorry.I'm afraid ______ can't.Mother is ill.I have to ______at home and ______ ______ her.M:I'm ______ to hear that ______ mother is ill.What's her trouble?J:She ______ a bad headache and felt terrible yesterday.M:Did she ______ the doctor?J:Yes.The doctor gave her ______ medicine and she is a little better now.M:Just stay at home and ______ good care of ______.I won't go to the park.I'll go to see your mother tomorrow morning.J:Thank you ______ ______.M:Good-bye!J:______!
Jenny:Hello!Mary:_Hi_!May I speak _to__ Jenny?J:This is Jenny.__Is_ that Mary _speaking_?M:Oh,yes.Jenny,tomorrow will be Sunday.It will be a fine _day__.Would you like to go to the park _with_ me?J:Oh,sorry.I'm afraid _I_ can't.Mother is ill.I have to __stay__at home and _look _ _after_ her.M:I'm _sorry_ to hear that _your__ mother is ill.What's her trouble?J:She _caught_ a bad headache and felt terrible yesterday.M:Did she _see_ the doctor?J:Yes.The doctor gave her _some__ medicine and she is a little better now.M:Just stay at home and _take_ good care of _her_.I won't go to the park.I'll go to see your mother tomorrow morning.J:Thank you _very _ _much_.M:Good-bye!J:_Bye_!肯定对!众志成城,抗震救灾!
Jenny: Hello! Mary: --Hello__! May I speak __to____ Jenny? J: This is Jenny. ___Is___ that Mary __speaking____? M: Oh, yes. Jenny, tomorrow will be Sunday. It will be a fine __day____.W...
hello to is day with of stay look after sorryyourget see some take her very much bye
HIs;I;Bye!答案肯定标准 中考之前做过太多这样口语交际的练习题了……
4.speaking 5.day 6.with 7.I 8.stay9.look 10after 11.sorry 12.your 13.had 14.visit 15.some16.take 17.her 18.very 20.much 21.Bye.Jenny: Hello! Mary: (Hello)! May...
1hello 2to 3is 4speaking 5day 6with 7I 8stay 9look after 10ssory 11your
12had 13see some15take 16her 17very muchmy first name is jenny对划线部分提问,划线是jenny.mary is fmy first name is jenny对划线部分提问,划线是jenny.mary is fine对划线句子提问,划线是fine.her first name is kelly改为一般疑问句her telephone number is 7689843_百度作业帮
my first name is jenny对划线部分提问,划线是jenny.mary is fmy first name is jenny对划线部分提问,划线是jenny.mary is fine对划线句子提问,划线是fine.her first name is kelly改为一般疑问句her telephone number is 7689843
my first name is jenny对划线部分提问,划线是jenny.mary is fmy first name is jenny对划线部分提问,划线是jenny.mary is fine对划线句子提问,划线是fine.her first name is kelly改为一般疑问句her telephone number is 7689843对划线部分提问划线是7689843her family name is green改为同义句
what's your first name?How is mary?Is her first name kelly?What's her telephone number?Green is her family name.

我要回帖

更多关于 mary and me 的文章

随机推荐