根据魔鬼城短文回答问题,回答下列问题

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“阅读下面短文,完成下列问题。 设想在距离地球95万亿千米的地...”,相似的试题还有:
设想在距离地球50万亿千米的地方有一颗存在生命物质的行星。有一天,地球上某太空信息接收站收到了该行星发来的求救信号:“亲爱的外星朋友,你们 好。我们是X星球上的居民,我们的星球将于10年后毁灭,因此我们打算移居外星球。如果贵星球愿意接纳,请给予回复,并告知你们的位置,以便我们寻找。万 分感谢你们的援助!”(1)X星球上有生命存在,猜想它应该具备了哪些条件?(2)假如地球愿意接纳X星球上的居民,你将怎样告知外星朋友地球在宇宙中的位置?(3)外星朋友最终能收到地球上发出的援助消息吗,为什么?(提示:①计量天体间距离的基本单位是光年,1光年表示光在一年中传播的距离,光在真空中的传播速度为3×105千米/秒。②远距离传递信息主要靠电磁波,电磁波在真空中的传播速度等于光速。
阅读下面短文,完成下列问题。 设想在距离地球95万亿千米的地方有一颗存在生命物质的行星。有一天,地球上某太空信息接收站收到了该行星发来的求救信号:”亲爱的外星朋友,你们好!我们是X星球上的居民,我们的星球将于20年后毁灭,因此我们打算移居外星球。如果贵星球愿意接纳,请给予回复,并告知你们的位置,以便我们寻找。万分感谢你们的援助!”(注:文中距离、时间长度单位均指地球上的) (1)X星距地球的距离约
光年。 (2)X星球上有生命存在,猜想它应该具备了哪些条件? (3)假如地球愿意接纳X星球上的居民,你将怎样告知外星朋友地球在宇宙中的位置? (4)外星朋友最终能收到地球上发出的救援消息吗?为什么?
阅读材料,完成下列问题。设想在距离地球50万亿千米的地方有一颗存在生命物质的行星。有一天,地球上某太空信息接收站收到了该行星发来的求救信号:“亲爱的外星朋友,你们好!我们是X星球上的居民,我们的星球将于10年后毁灭,因此我们打算移居外星球。如果贵星球愿意接纳,请给予回复,并告知你们的位置,以便我们寻找。万分感谢你们的援助!”(1)X星球上有生命存在,请猜想它应该具备了哪些条件?(2)假如地球愿意接纳X星球上的居民,你将怎样告知外星朋友地球在宇宙中的位置?(3)外星朋友最终能收到地球上发出的援助消息吗?为什么?(提示:①计量天体间距离的基本单位是光年,1光年表示光在一年中传播的距离,光在真空中的传播速度为300000千米/秒。②远距离传递信息主要靠电磁波,电磁波在真空中的传播速度等于光速)根据短文回答下列问题!语文高手快进来!_百度知道
根据短文回答下列问题!语文高手快进来!
①苏州园林据说有一百多处,我到过的不过十多处。②其他地方的园林我也到过一些。③倘若要我说说总的印象,我觉得苏州园林是中国各地园林的标本,各地园林或多或少都受到苏州园林的影响。④因此,谁如果要鉴赏中国的园林,苏州园林就不该错过。 
设计者和匠师们因地制宜,自出心裁,修建成功的园林当然各各不同。可是苏州各个园林在不同之中有个共同点,似乎设计者和匠师们一致追求的是:务必使游览者无论站在哪个点上,眼前总是一幅完美的图画。为了达到这个目的,他们讲究亭台轩榭的布局,讲究假山池沼的配合,讲究花草树木的映衬,讲究近景远景的层次。总之,一切都要为构成完美的图画而存在,决不容许有欠美伤美的败笔。他们唯愿游览者得到“如在画图中”的美感,而他们的成绩实现了他们的愿望,游览者来到园里,没有一个不心里想着口头说着“如在画图中”的。 
6.第一段文字共有四句话,下面层次划分正确的是:(
)A.①/②③/④B.①②/③/④C.①②③/④7.文中的“据说”“到过”“也到过一些”这些词语有何表达作用?8.课文中说“苏州园林是我国各地园林的标本”的理由是______________9.“务必使游览者无论站在哪个点上,眼前总是一副完美的图画”这句话在文中有何作用?10. ”他们唯愿游览者得到'如在画图中的美感&这句话的宾语是?11.“图画”两字在文中有何作用?12.用一句话概括第二段的说明中心。
B“据说”是留有余地的说法。“到过”表示作者所研究、概括的范围。“也到过一些”其他园林是为下文作铺垫,也是评价苏州园林在园林艺术中地位的基础。各地园林或多或少都受到苏州园林的影响。本句说明苏州园林总的特征,是全文的总说。游览者“图画”是介绍苏州园林的线索。总说苏州园林的共同点。
参考资料:
《中学教材全解》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案:解析:
  1.Yes, he does.
  2.No./No, he didn't.
  3.(They saw)a huge spider eating a fly.
  4.Il/Eleven(years old).
  5.In Aaron's house.
  6.Any possible answer is acceptable.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读表达(共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答下列各题。The Chinese are very generous when it comes to educating their children. Some parents send their children to the best schools or even abroad to England, the US or Australia, regardless of how much this costs. Many also want their children to take extra-curriculum activities (课外活动) where they either learn a musical instrument or ballet, or other classes that will give them a better start in life. The Chinese believe that the more expensive an education is, the better it is, so parents often spend a large amount of money on education. Even poor parents manage to buy a computer for their son or daughter.In fact, most parents fail to see that the best education they can give their children is usually very cheap. Parents can see that their children’s
they will usually be skilled in some areas while poor in others. However, they fail to realize that today's children are lack (缺乏) of self-respect and self-confidence.The problem is that parents are only educating their children on how to take exams and how to study effectively. They are not teaching them the most important skills they need. They do not teach them to be confident, happy and clever.Parents can help achieve this by teaching their children practical skills like cooking, sewing and other housework.Teaching a child to cook will improve many of the skills that he will need later in life. Cooking demands patience and time. It is an enjoyable but difficult experience. A good cook always tries to improve his cooking, so he will learn to work hard and finish his job step by step. The result, a well--cooked dinner, will give a child a lot of satisfaction and confidence. All these will help the children step to success in the future. An old machine such as a broken radio or TV set that you give your child as a toy may make him curious and arouse(唤醒) his interest. If he will spend hours looking at it, your child might become an engineer when he grows up. Such activities do more than teaching a child to read a book. They teach them to think and to use their minds. This is much more important than learning by reading a book.【小题1】Is the writer satisfied with the Chinese parents’ ideas of educating their children? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题2】 Put the underlined sentence “the more expensive an education is, the better it is” into Chinese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题3】 What are the children lack of today?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题4】 How is the experience of cooking according to the fifth paragraph? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题5】 What does the underlined word “They” refer to(所指的是) in the last paragraph?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。In the past twenty years, riding bicycles has become more and more popular among people of all ages. ※Bicycles have long played an important part in the liyes of American young people. But today an even greater number of adults cycle along roadsides and bicycle paths. These new riders are often trying to become fit or lose weight. They have found that bicycling is a pleasant way to stay healthy.This is certainly good for health. But it has also brought some problems. With all these added people on the road, bicycle safety has become a matter of real importance.Bicycle safety is mostly a matter of common sense. People should ride only on bicycle paths where they will not be badly hurt. There are also a number of rules that riders should follow, especially when riding on streets or highways. Bicyclists should never ride against the traffic, nor should they carry other people on their bicycles. They are also supposed to ride in single line on busy streets and to "walk bicycles across the busy intersections (交叉路口) . ※By following these rules, bicycle riders will not only stay healthy but also be safe.In one recent year, the National Safety Council reported that 34 thousand bicycle riders were hurt in highway accidents. In that same year, another six hundred riders were killed. Since the introduction of crash helmets (头盔) in 1980, the number of injuries (伤者) and deaths from bicycling accidents had gone down. Today, more and more riders realize the dangers of bicycling. They are wearing helmets and paying closer attention to cycling rules.根据短文内容回答下列问题。【小题1】How many rules should the riders follow? Give one example._______________________________________________________________【小题2】According to the National Safety Council's report, what's the total number of injuries and deaths in one recent year?________________________________________________________________将短文中划线部分译成汉语。【小题3】_______________________________________________________________【小题4】________________________________________________________________请给短文拟一个适当的英文标题。【小题5】________________________________________
来源:2012届广西钦州中考模拟英语试卷(带解析)
When he was a teenager, Hunter Adams was very unhappy, and he spent many years in the 1960s and 1970s in a special hospital for people with mental health problems.When he left hospital, Adams decided to become a doctor, so he went to a medical school in Virginia, in America. But when he was there, he did things in different ways. For example, he didn’t like the doctors’ white coats, so he wore shirts with flowers on them when he visited his patients, and he tried to make them laugh. The doctors at the medical school didn’t like Adams very much because he was too different.Adams believed that people in hospital need more than just medicine. He saw unhappy and lonely people, and he tried to help them, not just as patients, but as people too. He spent a lot of time with children in hospital, and often put a special red nose on his face so he looked like a clown and made the children laugh.When he finished medical school and became a doctor, Adams opened his own hospital, called The Gesundheit Institute, with some other doctors. They wanted it to be a place with a different way of working with sick people.Hunter Adams became famous during the 1980s, and in 1998, Universal Pictures made a film about his life. It was very successful. In the film, Robin Williams played Adams. Williams said, “Hunter is a really warm person, who believes that patients need a doctor who’s a friend. I enjoyed playing him”根据短文内容回答下列问题:【小题1】Was Hunter Adams a doctor?__________________________________________________________________【小题2】Where was the medical school?__________________________________________________________________【小题3】How did Hunter Adams make children in the hospital laugh?__________________________________________________________________【小题4】What did Hunter Adams do after he finished medical school and became a doctor?___________________________________________________________________【小题5】In Hunter Adams’ opinion, what was a good doctor like?
来源:2012届福建省仙游县初中第二片区初三模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
根据短文内容,回答下列问题。This is my story. I’m French. I fly planes in Africa. One day, when I was flying a very small plane, there was something wrong with the engine(发动机).The engine stopped. The plane was light and I could land it safely on the ground. Where was I? I couldn’t see any houses or farms. I had a bottle of water and two oranges. I had a map, too. The first day, I didn’t eat anything. In the evening, I began walking. When the sun went down, the air got cold. Where should I walk? I looked at my map and the moon and the stars. I walked and walked. The sun came up on the morning of the second day. It was too hot to walk. In the evening, I began walk. I ate an orange and drank a little water. The third day, I ate the second orange. The bottle of water was now empty. There were no houses, no trees, and no water. The hot sun came up on the fourth day. Would this be the last day on the earth? I didn’t know. What was that? A bird? A man on a hill? No! Yes, it was! I walked to him excitedly and said hello to him. He looked at me and then gave me some water. I drank and drank...【小题1】Where does the writer come from?&&&&&__________________________________________________【小题2】What happened to the writer one day?&&&&&&&&&&_________________________________________________【小题3】What did the writer take with him?&&&&&&__________________________________________________【小题4】How was the weather in the daytime?&&&&__________________________________________________&&【小题5】When did the writer see a man on a hill?&&&&&&&___________________________________________________&
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语七年级上册第二单元topic 3练习卷(解析版)
 Hello,
boys and girls. Please look at me. I am a robot(机器人). My name is Lucy. This is my head. It’s big
and round. I have two eyes, and they are very big. I have 3 hands and two legs.
This is my friend. It’s a robot, too. Her name is Lily. We look different. Her
head is small and square(方形的). She has one eye, and it’ s small. She has two hands and 3 legs.
Do you like us?
根据短文内容,
回答下列问题
1.Whose head is big and round?
3. Is Lily’s eye small?
of her.(请把她画出来)这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读短文回答问题 的文章

随机推荐