一道英语面试问题及回答题,求大神回答!

一道英语题,求各位大神,有才的哥哥姐姐们给个答案!_百度作业帮
一道英语题,求各位大神,有才的哥哥姐姐们给个答案!
你的问题已推送给
名作业帮学霸
请耐心等待解答
立即扫描下载
时刻掌握你的问题解决进展一道英语题,不懂啊,求大神解答!这个,是我姐的百度号,实在没办法..问题:A:Good afternoon!B:Good afternoon!Are you going to play basketball?A:1._____________There is going to be a basketball game next wee_百度作业帮
一道英语题,不懂啊,求大神解答!这个,是我姐的百度号,实在没办法..问题:A:Good afternoon!B:Good afternoon!Are you going to play basketball?A:1._____________There is going to be a basketball game next wee
一道英语题,不懂啊,求大神解答!这个,是我姐的百度号,实在没办法..问题:A:Good afternoon!B:Good afternoon!Are you going to play basketball?A:1._____________There is going to be a basketball game next week.B:2._____________A:Yes,I am going to join it.B:3._____________A:We are going to play against Class Two. 4._____________B:Sure,I`d love to. I hope you will win.A:5._____________
1 Yes, I am going to.2 Are you going to join it?3 Who are we going to play against?4 Would you like to come and watch?5 Thank you.一道GMAT数学题,求大神解答!!!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:822,566贴子:
一道GMAT数学题,求大神解答!!!收藏
a bar over a sequence of digits in a decimal indicates that the sequence repeats indefinitely.求指教,题目中是不是有什么数学术语?
小数数位上面加一条横杆表示这些数位无限循环。
谢谢!!!
似乎不是无限循环,它上面说是带有一条横线的小数数字序列表示这个数字是不确定地重复着。(非无限循环,应该是无限不循环,完全不同的概念)。
不要误导人...
应该是小数数位上加点吧 没看句子 只看了2楼 无限循环啊~-_-///
shit查了一下资料,我错了~~~,是无限重复出现。
indefinitely我看成了不确定地,实际上原意是循环地,用中式思维理解了。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或画ER图的英文题一道,求大神帮忙解一下。小弟实在不会了
Big Matters Construction Company: The company is a general contractor that manages several construction projects throughout the Midwest.Each project may have several company employees working directly on the project. Each project is carried out for one client but a project may include more than one site/location owned by the client, so information about each client and their properties need to be tracked. Each projectmay have one or more subcontractors who work on the project (some projects may include no subcontractors). Finally, a project may have one or more pieces of equipment assigned to be used on a project.Please identify (define and list information about) all of the entities that are implied by this description of the general nature of the problem. Recognize that you will need to construct other entities beyond the entities specifically mentioned (e.g., associative entities, entities to handle multivalued attributes, etc.). Additionally, list one additional assumption that requires an additional type of entity that you think would be relevant to this case (i.e., make up an entity that fits, just identify another assumption that calls for another entity). Please list the remainder of your assumptions about the attributes, relationships,
ardinality, and participation for the given as well as your added entities. Document all of these elements in an ER Diagram and also provide a descriptive synopsis of the assumptions you are making and creating一道英语题,求各位大神,有才的哥哥姐姐们给个答案!_百度作业帮
你的问题已推送给
名作业帮学霸
请耐心等待解答
立即扫描下载
时刻掌握你的问题解决进展

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读短文回答问题 的文章

随机推荐