这是我的朋友,那是我的妹妹的英语翻译_百度作业帮
这是我的朋友,那是我的妹妹的英语翻译
这是我的朋友,那是我的妹妹的英语翻译
This is my friend,that's my sister.
he (she) is my friend,she is my younger sister
This is my friend. That's my youger sister.我的妹妹只有三岁,她经常对我微笑.翻译成英语._百度作业帮
我的妹妹只有三岁,她经常对我微笑.翻译成英语.
我的妹妹只有三岁,她经常对我微笑.翻译成英语.
My sister is only three years old,she often smile to me.
My younger sister is three years old. She often smiles at me. sister是姐妹, 前加younger(young的比较式)指更年轻的, 合在一起时是妹妹, smile要加s因为前面的she是第三人称单数。 smile at固定词组。
my three years old little sister often smile at me.我那只有三岁的小妹妹经常对我笑。
my younger sister only 3 years old,she always smiles to me.
My sister is just three years old, she usually smiles to me.
My sister is only
three years old and she often smiles to me.望采纳
直译:My little sister is only three years old , she often simles to me .个人认为可以稍加改动语义比较好些:My little sister is only three years old , however , she like simling to me very much .
my sister is only 3-year-old.she always smile to me.
My little sister is only three years old, she always smiles to me.全手打,望采纳。
my sister is only three.she often smiles to me .
My sister is only three years old, she often smile to me.
My younger sister is only three years old, she always smiles to me.
My sister is only 3 years old, she always smiles at me.
My young sister who is just three years old, often looks to me with a smile face
My sister is only three years old, she ofen smiles at me.
my sister is a three years-old girl who often smiles to me.
My sister is only three years old, she often smiled at me
My sister is only three years old, she often smile to me
my younger sister is only 3 years old, and she often laugh to me.
My three year- old little sister is always smiling at me.
my sister is pnly 3 years old, and she often smiles to me.
My younger sister is just three years old, she always simles to me.
My sisiter is only three years old,she often smiles to me.
My younger sister is three years old,however, she often smiles at me.
younger(young的比较式)指更年轻的,
smile at sb是固定搭配, often 表示频率,这里指经常, she是第三人称所以smile要加s。
My sister is just 3 years old and she smiles to me a lot.
My sister is only 3 years old , she always smiles at me
My sister is only three years old, and she always smile to me英语翻译翻译成英语 李明是我的好朋友,他家有六人.他的祖父母生活在加拿大,他们在家做家务.父母在北京工作,父亲是教师,母亲是医生.李明和妹妹都是学生,他们在同一所学校上学._百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译成英语 李明是我的好朋友,他家有六人.他的祖父母生活在加拿大,他们在家做家务.父母在北京工作,父亲是教师,母亲是医生.李明和妹妹都是学生,他们在同一所学校上学.
英语翻译翻译成英语 李明是我的好朋友,他家有六人.他的祖父母生活在加拿大,他们在家做家务.父母在北京工作,父亲是教师,母亲是医生.李明和妹妹都是学生,他们在同一所学校上学.
Li Ming is my good friend,he is six family.His grandparents live in Canada,they do the housework at home.His parents work in Beijing,his father is a teacher,mother is a doctor.Li Ming and her sister are students,they are in the same school.希望我的回答能够帮到你.帮个忙!see的第三人称单数、 翻译词组(英语)价格最便宜——从——买卖给只需15元服装店出售;减价服装大减价翻译句子(译成英语)我妹妹想要一张激光唱片.她是一个穿着红色衣服的_百度作业帮
帮个忙!see的第三人称单数、 翻译词组(英语)价格最便宜——从——买卖给只需15元服装店出售;减价服装大减价翻译句子(译成英语)我妹妹想要一张激光唱片.她是一个穿着红色衣服的
帮个忙!see的第三人称单数、 翻译词组(英语)价格最便宜——从——买卖给只需15元服装店出售;减价服装大减价翻译句子(译成英语)我妹妹想要一张激光唱片.她是一个穿着红色衣服的女孩子.白色袜子售价三元.改错Every boy in the room know it.
see的第三人称单数、 sees价格最便宜—— The price of ..is the lowest./ The..is the cheapest.从——买 buy...from卖给 sell..to只需15元 $15 only服装店 clothes shop出售;减价 on sale服装大减价 at a discount翻译句子(译成英语) 我妹妹想要一张激光唱片.My sister wants a laser disc.她是一个穿着红色衣服的女孩子.She is a girl in red.白色袜子售价三元.Price for white socks is three yuan.改错 Every boy in the room know (改为knows) it.
seesthe cheapest pricebuy...fromsell to only need 15 yuanthe clothes storeon saleclothing saleMy sister wants a CD.She is a girl in red.The price of the white socks is 3 yuan.在know 后加个s

我要回帖

更多关于 英语名词单数变复数 的文章

随机推荐