lovmex5这手机有人用吗?root_百度知道
lovmex5这手机有人用吗?root
0.3,请问这款手机可以root吗,.3自己弄的.6生到了4,从安卓2我的爱我x5用着还可以配置不错,高手回答
我有更好的答案
你是怎么刷机的
我的是X6 找不到ROM
那个root可以试试刷机精灵
我的就成功了
root它干什么啊? 内存已经够用的! 不需要root !不像别的手机一样!垃圾软件一大堆!安装几个软件内存就满了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁国产安卓智能手机图形锁忘了,怎么解。没有root,没有双清。型号是lovme x2_百度知道
国产安卓智能手机图形锁忘了,怎么解。没有root,没有双清。型号是lovme x2
恢复出厂都恢复不了我试过了,要root,老是失败
提问者采纳
。求采纳!在电脑端下载一个“刷机精灵”那有个破解锁屏密码的选项
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
安卓的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Colors X Factor Android Phone Root and CWM
Started by , Sep 06
Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic
Can Anyone help me to root Colors X factor android phone? I have a stock recovery image, can anyone provide me the recovery image after rooting. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Colors xfactor stock rom-rooted-deodexed-Added OG battery mod-Added LG IME keyboard
-Status bar and Lock screen mod
-No boot sound (silence )
-removed preinstalled apps
flashing instruction.
-place the downloded rom/zip in sdcard.
-flash cwm recovery.&
- reboot into cwm recovery
- format /system and /data from mount and storage
- select install zip from sdcard and flash the rom (use vol+-
power key to select)
note: it will take time to boot the phone,the phone will vibrate & notification light will turn on.
Edited by sathi3brt, 19 March 2014 - 11:07 PM.
here is the cwm recovery backup,,
if u r stuck in colors screen (i.e. bootloop), flash cwm recovery and restore this backup
just extract it in sd card and restore from cwm recovery,, (yeah u must have cwm recovery 1st)
note: backup your rom before restoring. best of luck
for getting cwm recovery turn off ur phone and press volume up + power key until u get cwm recovery
update: only restore system and boot
Edited by sathi3brt, 01 July 2013 - 10:03 PM.
I have bricked my XFACTOR!
can someone help me to fix it?
What do you mean by bricked?? does it
or something else?? did u try to factory reset/ restore your device from android recovery option?? i can help you
colors x factor cwm recovery and another root methodmethod 1if u r rooted1) paste recovery.img in the memory card (not inside any folders of memory card,, just into memory card)2) install the apk (mobileuncle tool), open, give root permission, go "flash reecovery from sd card", u can see recovery.img, and flashh recovery are u sure, click okmethod 2if u r not rooted1) download and extract xfactor root.zip2) download and copy recovery.img to extracted folder (i.e. xfactor root)3) remove do not switch on!4) install mtk drivers5) open sptool as administrator6)load scatter file7)(make sure that only recoveif u tick others-u can brick ur phone)8) in option menu, disable download DA All9) click download, click yes and plug the usb cable (do not switch on yet, just plug in)10) when download ok box appeared remove battery, insert battery and boot into recovery (vol up +power)how to root with cwm?important: if u want to root with cwm then download su-busybox-installer.zip and copy to memory card before flashing cwm recovery!!! now flash cwm recovery from method 2 and boot into cwm recovery, in cwm recovery choose clear cache, then choose install zip from sd card, and select su-busybox-installer.zip and select yes,, u r rooted (power botton to select and vol botton to up down)link: (remove space)Driver and scatter:&sptool:&recovery.img: mobile uncle tool: root: root : /s/ecoi1gk33k2jwsv/su-busybox-installer.zip
Edited by sathi3brt, 01 July 2013 - 09:59 PM.
I am trying to root my colors x factor to get rid of the apps that came preloaded with it.
I followed your step. (didn't found DA ALL under options) Rest i did all ok except using batch to root with mkt.
It says &device not found&. I loaded the scatter file as mentioned and it said downloaded.
Please Help.
hey guys.....can you help me root my colors x factor bold....its running ics 4.0.4
What will happen if i factory reset a rooted colors xfactor?
How to upgrade from 2.3.6 to ICS for xfactor?
Any custom ROMs for xfactor available?
please share link
Bro, this is happens because of driver is not installed correctly, try to install driver again,, i had same problem once, batch said device not found but the phone booted,2 times and superuser application installed , btw u can try cwm recovery method to root your phone, its easy than other
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&

我要回帖

更多关于 lovme手机怎么root 的文章

随机推荐