请英语好的朋友帮助纠正一下翻译错误:“非常的抱歉我missed the counsell。。。”

英语翻译hey ive missed you it has been a while but how are you.im doing great next month on the 26 im going up north to see my girl friend jasz so im really excited.and about the univeresity i dont know but it depends on where you want to go and in what state you would like t_作业帮
英语翻译hey ive missed you it has been a while but how are you.im doing great next month on the 26 im going up north to see my girl friend jasz so im really excited.and about the univeresity i dont know but it depends on where you want to go and in what state you would like to study in.reply back soon
嗨,我想你.好长时间了,你还好吗?我很好.下个月的26号我要去北方看我的女朋友JASZ,所以我很激动.至于大学,我不知道,那取决于你想在哪个州学习.请速回复.手动~非翻译机!
你好!一会不见,如隔三秋哇。你还好吗?我下月26号要去北部看我女朋友JASZ,现在很兴奋。至于大学的问题,我不知道(该怎么办、该怎么选择、该怎么回答)。这要取决于你想去哪、想在哪个州(省)学习。请尽快回复我。
嘿我很想你哦 已经有一点时间没聊了你最近怎么样 我最近不错 下个月26号我要去北边看我女朋友JAZE 很兴奋ing :0 关于你问的那个大学的事情我也不知道哎 要看你想去哪里 想去哪个州上学咯 快回复哦
嘿,我很想你,好久不见你还好吗?我最近过得非常好下个月26号我要去北方看我的女朋友Jasz所以现在我很兴奋关于大学的问题我也不知道,这取决于你想去哪里以及你想在哪个国家(州)学习阅信即复
嗨,我想了你好长时间了,你好吗? 我现在很好。下个月我就要到北方去看我的女朋友亚斯,因此我好激动啊。我不知道关于大学的事,而是取决于你想到哪和到哪个州学习。请速回复。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译I missed the,the most important person in my life._作业帮
英语翻译I missed the,the most important person in my life.
我思念,思念那个我生命里最重要的人.问题补充&&
I left a message in reception for apologyI am very sorry that I missed the counselling appointment. For some reason I mistook the time and came on last Friday 22 August. I think I might come this Friday 29 August. I hope you hqywy.orge at conflict my class because I hqywy.orge class from 11 am to 1 pm on that day, but I still need to verify the time and make sure it won&#39.Once again apologize for the missed appointments
JaneHous &
。错误蛮多的。纠正了给采纳么。。
tomchanchenzy&
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by英语翻译Thomas left the Yard.He went to run his own Branch Line.Henry and Gordon missed Thomas.With Thomas gone,there was more work to do.Henry and Gordon were cross.Henry grumbled as he pushed trucks.Gordon grumbled as he pulled coaches.One day,a circus came to town.Now the _作业帮
英语翻译Thomas left the Yard.He went to run his own Branch Line.Henry and Gordon missed Thomas.With Thomas gone,there was more work to do.Henry and Gordon were cross.Henry grumbled as he pushed trucks.Gordon grumbled as he pulled coaches.One day,a circus came to town.Now the engines were even busier.Henry pushed the trucks.Gordon pulled the coaches.They did not grumble.Henry and Gordon liked the circus.The next day,Henry took workmen to a blocked tunnel.The workmen picked up their tools.“Time to clear the line.”They walked inside.Something big was in the tunnel.It would not move.It grunted.It was alive!They ran outside.The Foreman had a plan.Henry could push trucks into the tunnel.
托马斯离开了,他要去跑他的主线.亨利和戈尔敦都很想他.因为托马斯走了,他们需要干更多活.亨利和戈尔敦都生气了,亨利不甘于推货车厢,戈尔敦不甘于拉客车厢.有一天,镇里来了一马戏团,现在,他们就跟忙了.亨利和戈尔敦干着原来的事,但他们不再不甘了.亨利和戈尔敦喜欢马戏团.亨利吧维修工人带到堵了的隧道,工人带上工具说道“该清理道路了.”工人们走进隧道.隧道被什么大家伙卡住了,一动不动,还咕噜着.那个东西是活的.工人吓得跑了出来,领班有了主意.亨利可以推着火车厢通过.
您可能关注的推广英语翻译miss youTogether!Never have I missed you so much until these 4 days.Two different cities!a boy and a girl!but the herts are the same!Yeah,two person one heart Pretty pretty ,which feeling you impressed me!yeah!you have beauty eyes 、unforgettable smile、lovely behav_作业帮
英语翻译miss youTogether!Never have I missed you so much until these 4 days.Two different cities!a boy and a girl!but the herts are the same!Yeah,two person one heart Pretty pretty ,which feeling you impressed me!yeah!you have beauty eyes 、unforgettable smile、lovely behavies.I can still remembered the day we went to the train station Family,of course ,to you is very important.But do you know what I thought .I wished I am the world to you,maybe I am too selfish.To the world you are one person ,but to one person you are the world!Now!We are together ,I am so happy.beause I found that we love each other much then ever!Just tell me you love me ,too Pretty girl!
一起想念你!我从来没有想着四天来一样想你.两个不同的城市啊!一个男孩,一个女孩!但是新是一样的!对!二人同心!美丽无双,是我对你印象最深的地方!是的,你有美丽的眼睛,让我无法忘怀的微笑,以及那可爱的举止.我依然记得我们去火车站的那天.对你来说,家庭肯定是非常重要的.但是你知道我的想法吗?我希望我是你的整个世界.也许是我太自私了吧.对于整个世界,你是其中一个人,但对于我,你是整个世界!现在!我们在一起了!我们比以前更相爱,这个发现让我如此开心!说你也爱我!亲爱的!大概就是这样了···
你是不是有些词打错了 怎么有些句子好像怪怪的。。。。
OMG 的确有些问题 但是不影响理解大意如下:
这四天特别想你。两个不同的城市,一男一女。但是我们的心是一样的。对,两人同心。
你好美,美得让我难以忘怀。你有着美丽的双眼,迷人的微笑,还有你的可爱。
我依然记得我们去火车站的那天。当然,你的家庭对你而言非常重要,但是你知道我的想法吗?我希望对你而言我就是你的一切!可...
想念你啊,想和你一起.从没象最近四天这么想你.两个不同的城市,一个男孩和一个女孩.但是心是一样的.两个人一颗心.你好漂亮,你给我留下深刻的印象.是的,你有着漂亮的眼睛,令人无法忘记的笑容,可爱的一举一动.我仍然记得我们那天在车站相遇.家,当然,对你很重要,但是你不知道我的想法,我希望成为你的世界,但是我好自私,对于世界我是一个人,对于一个人(你),我是一个世界.现在我们在一起,我很开心,因为我发现...
刚好我是英语专业的,给你翻译一下吧~~~~想念你!从来没有如此想念你,知道最近这四天。两个不同的城市!一个男孩和一个女孩!但是他们的心是一样的!是的,两个人同一颗心!美丽、美丽,这就是你给我的印象!是的,你有美丽的眼睛,令人难忘的微笑,可爱的动作。我仍然能记得我们去火车站的那天!家庭,对你来说当然非常重要。但是你知道我想的是什么吗?我希望对你来说我就是整个世...
想你每一天!我从来没有像这4天来对你如此深切的思念。2个不同的城市,一个男孩和一个女孩,但是你我的心是一样的,是的,两颗同样的心。可爱,迷人,这就是你最吸引我的,是的,你有迷人的眼睛,令人难忘的笑容,吸引我的举止。我依然记得那天我们去火车站!当然,家庭,对你来说是非常重要的。但你知道我是怎么想的吗。我希望我是你的整个世界,也许我是太自私了。 对于这个世界来说...
大家翻译的都挺好的,只不过这情书的文字水平低了点,望不要珍藏,不然以后会笑话的
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 counsell 的文章

随机推荐