大家正在求推荐
&·&·&·&·&·&·
(13人参加)
(163人参加)
(158人参加)
(14人参加)
第三方登录:刚开始工作时我和同事用英语交流有困难.翻译_百度知道
刚开始工作时我和同事用英语交流有困难.翻译
I have difficuties in communicating with my colleagues in English when I first worked here.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
很方便的,点翻译,然后将你要翻译的句子再说一遍就出现中文了你可以下载灵犀
开始工作的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译假设你是刘洋,作为交换生在英国学习生活了一年,刚从英国归来.在英期间你一直住在Smith先生家.请你给Mr.Smith写一封不少于60词的感谢信.内容要点如下:1.我已经安全到达中国,请你_百度作业帮
英语翻译假设你是刘洋,作为交换生在英国学习生活了一年,刚从英国归来.在英期间你一直住在Smith先生家.请你给Mr.Smith写一封不少于60词的感谢信.内容要点如下:1.我已经安全到达中国,请你
英语翻译假设你是刘洋,作为交换生在英国学习生活了一年,刚从英国归来.在英期间你一直住在Smith先生家.请你给Mr.Smith写一封不少于60词的感谢信.内容要点如下:1.我已经安全到达中国,请你和你的家人放心.2.感谢你们全家一年来的热情帮助,我会记得这个难忘的经历.3.希望你们一家人有时间来中国旅游,我很欢迎,期待你们的到来.提示词:安全地 safely难忘的经历 an unforgettable experience
Dear Mr.Smith,I've arrived in China safely, so you and your family shouldn't be worrying about me.Thank you for your help throughout the year, you were really nice and it was an unforgettable experience!I welcome you to come to China for holiday, it would be greatful.From Liu Yang.
能带翻译吗当前位置: &
求翻译:有一些学生,我们不管他英语水平怎么样,但是他爱面子,不肯说,当在问起他为什么不用英语交流的时候,他的回答是尴尬。毕竟英语不是我们的母语,用英语交流很不自在、是什么意思?
有一些学生,我们不管他英语水平怎么样,但是他爱面子,不肯说,当在问起他为什么不用英语交流的时候,他的回答是尴尬。毕竟英语不是我们的母语,用英语交流很不自在、
问题补充:
Some students, no matter how the standard of English, but he was too proud, refused to say when in asked him why we did not communicate in English when his answer was embarrassing. After all, English is not our mother tongue, communication in English is very uncomfortable.
There are a number of students, whether he's English language level what we have, however, he loves face, and is not willing to say that, when asked why he don't English exchange, his answer was an embarrassment. After all, English is not our mother tongue, and communicating in English is very uncom
Has some students, no matter we his English proficiency how, but he is concerned about face-saving, is not willing to say, when was asking why he doesn't use English exchanges, his reply is awkward.English is not our mother tongue after all, exchanges not not comfortablely very with English,
Some students, we no matter how his level of English, but save face, refused to say, when asked about why he is not in English, his answer was embarrassing. After all, English is not our mother language, communicating in English is very uncomfortable,
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 英国交换生 的文章

随机推荐