用所给的用动词的适当形式填空正确形式填空

用所给词的适当形式填空。1.That______(sound)boring.2.Tom__
练习题及答案
用所给词的适当形式填空。
1. That______ (sound) boring.2. Tom______ (play) soccer every day.3. Kate______ (do) like sports. She thinks it's boring.4. I have five______ (baseball).5. Where______ (be) the football and the volleyball?
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:同步题
所属题型:填空题
试题难度系数:中档
答案(找答案上)
1. sounds  2. plays   3. doesn't  4. baseballs  5. are
马上分享给同学
初中三年级英语试题“用所给词的适当形式填空。1.That______(sound)boring.2.Tom__”旨在考查同学们对
实义动词的单数第三人称形式、
可数名词(单数名词,复数名词)、
助动词的单数第三人称形式、
主谓一致、
……等知识点的掌握情况,关于英语的核心考点解析如下:
此练习题为精华试题,现在没时间做?,以后再看。
根据试题考点,只列出了部分最相关的知识点,更多知识点请访问。
考点名称:
实义动词:亦称连系动词(Link Verb),它本身有词义,但不能单独用作谓语,后边必须跟表语(亦称补语),构成系表结构说明主语的状况、性质、特征等情况。实义动词又可以根据其后是否带宾语分为及物动词和不及物动词,在一般现在时的肯定句中,当主语为非第三人称单数时,谓语动词用原形,当主语为第三人称单数时,谓语动词用单数第三人称形式。
实义动词第三人称单数变化规则
1、大多数动词在词尾加&S&在清辅音后发音为[s],在浊辅音及元音后发音为 [z]。如:
①stop-stops [s] ; make-makes [s]
②read-reads [z] ; play-plays [z]
2、以辅音字母加&y&结尾的,要先将&y&变为&i&,然后在加&es&读[iz] 如:
fly-flies [z]; carry-carries [z]
study-studies [z]; worry-worries
3、以&s, x, ch, sh&结尾的,在词尾加&es&,发音为[iz] 如:
teach-teaches [iz]; watch-watches [iz]
4、以&o&结尾的动词,加&es&,读[z] 如:
go-goes [z] do-does [z]
下面几个动词变为单数时,原词的元音部分的发音发生了较大的变化,请注意记忆。 如:
1、do [du:]-does [dz]
2、say [sei]-says [sez]
以不发音字母&e&结尾的开音节词,如果尾音是[s],[z]时,加&s&后字母&e&发音, 与所加&s&一起读做[iz]。 如: close-closes [iz]
be动词包括:am, is, are。第三人称单数用过去式为复数用are,过去式为were.
实义动词单数第三人称形式的否定句、疑问句及特殊疑问句
否定句:在主语的后面实义动词前加doesn&t(注意实义动词应恢复原形。)
主语(单三)+doesn& + 动词原形+其他
Jim likes football变否定: Jim doesn&t like football
He has lunch at school. 变否定:He doesn&t have lunch at school.
一般疑问句及答语:在句子前面加助动词does,实义动词恢复原形。
Does +主语(单三)+ 动词原形+其他
Does your father work ? Yes, he does. /No, he doesn&t
特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句
特殊疑问词+ does +主语(单三)+ 动词原形+其他
Where does a bird live ?
How does she go to school?
考点名称:
可数名词:
可数名词是指能以数目来计算,可以分成个体的人或东西;因此它有复数形式,当它的复数形式在句子中作主语时,句子的谓语也应用复数形式。
名词单数变复数的规则:
在词尾加-s
desk&desks
-s在清辅音后发/s/
girl&girls
-s在元音和浊辅音后发/z/
以s,x,ch,sh结尾的词
在词尾加-es
bus&buses box&boxes watch&watches fish&fishes
-es发/iz/音
以辅音字母加-y结尾的词
变y为i再加-es
family&families
factory&factories
party&patries
-ies发/iz/音
以元音字母加-y结尾的词
在词尾加-s
以f或fe结尾的词
变f或fe为v再加-es
knife&knives
life&lives
wife&wives
half&halves
-ves发/vz/音
以辅音字母加-o结尾的词
在词尾加-es
potato&potatoes
tomato&tomatoes
hero&heroes
-es发/z/音
以元音字母加-o结尾的词
在词尾加-s
radio&radios
巧记以f\fe结尾的可数名词复数
妻子骑牛拿起刀,wife,calf,knife &
追得贼狼满街跑,thief,wolf &&&变f或fe为v,再加es
碰倒架子丧己命,shelf,self,life &
手帕树叶半空飘。handkerchief,leaf,half &
名词复数的不规则变化:
1.不规则形式:
child&children(儿童)
man&men(男人)
woman&women (女人)
an Englishman&two Englishmen(英国人)
foot&feet(脚)
tooth&teeth(牙)
mouse&mice(老鼠)
ox &oxen(公牛)
goose&geese(鹅)
2.单复同形:
deer,sheep,fish,Chinese,Japanese, species,means,Swiss
除人民币,美元、英镑、法郎等都有复数形式。
如:a dollar, a meter,twometers
3.集体名词,以单数形式出现,但实为复数:
people police cattle是复数
(OK :a person,a policeman,ahead of cattle,the English,the British,the French,the Chinese,the Japanese,the Swiss )
(Error:a people,a police,a cattle )
表示国民总称时,作复数用。
(The Chinese are industries and brave. 中国人民是勤劳勇敢的。)
4.以s结尾,仍为单数的名词
maths,politics,physics等学科名词,为不可数名词,是单数。
news是不可数名词。
5.表示由两部分构成的东西,
glasses(眼镜) trousers (长裤) clothes(衣服)
若表达具体数目,要借助数量词pair(对,双)a pair of glasses& two pairs of trousers suit(套)
6.另外还有一些名词,其复数形式有时可表示特别意思
goods (货物) waters (水域) fishes (各种鱼)
可数名词变复数的几种形式:&
1) 单数名词加s: students, apples, bags, trees, books, brothers.  &
2) 以s、x、sh、ch结尾的名词加es: glasses, boxes, brushes, matches.  
3) 以辅音字母加y结尾的名词,变y为i加es: cities, babies, enemies.   
4) 以f或fe结尾的名词,多数变f为v加es: wives, knives.但有些词只加s: roofs,proofs, chiefs. &
5) 以o结尾的名词,有些加es: Negroes, heroes, tomatoes, potatoes.&&其它加s: radio s, zoos, pianos, photos.   
6) 不规则名词:foot&feet, goose&geese, tooth&teeth, child&children, man&men, woman&women, mouse&mice.
7) 单复数同形的名词:sheep,fish,dee.
注意:fish表示种类时,也用fishes这样的形式。
考点名称:
助动词单数第三人称形式
英语中常有&He is &&、&Does she &? &、&It was &&、&Jim has &&等句式,就是说,当主语为第三人称单数时,谓语动词或助动词一般要采用相应的第三人称单数形式与之相搭配。助动词是指帮助句子构成疑问和否定的词,英语中用了助动词,那么该句型在不同的时态当中应该是不一样的,但是总体来说应该是这样的,(否定句:主语+ 助动词+动词原形+....疑问句: 助动词+主语+动词原形+.....)。
助动词的单数第三人称形式:
助动词:be&&is,do&&does,have&&has,shall&&shall,will&&will.
第三人称做主语时特殊疑问句中的助动词用does,后面的动词用原形,其他的第一人称,第二人称,复数概念做主语时特殊疑问句中的助动词用do,后面也是用原形。
助动词do与does与人称代词搭配口诀
1、变句型,先观察 主语为一、二、(三复), 陈述句中动用原。一般疑问do句首, 否定don&t实动前。
2、若是主语为三单, 陈述句中动变形。 一般疑问也简单, does放在句子前。 否定doesn&t实动前, 主动出现动还原。
注:一、二、(三复)指的是第一、第二人称单复数,第三人称复数。
动用原指动词用原形,实动指实义动词
考点名称:
主谓一致的定义:
1) 语法形式上要一致,即单复数形式与谓语要一致。
2) 意义上要一致,即主语意义上的单复数要与谓语的单复数形式一致。
3) 就近原则,即谓语动词的单复形式取决于最靠近它的词语, 一般来说,不可数名词用动词单数,可数名词复数用动词复数。
巧记主谓一致原则:
1、单单复复最常见,集体名词谓用单,如若强调其成员,复数谓语记心间。
2、有些名词谓常复,people,police即这般。主语单数后接介,谓语单数介无关,
3、many a作主语也如此,谓语动词应用单。or、nor、but also、there be,近主原则挂嘴边。
4、关系代词定主语,谓语根据先行词判。不定式短语、动名词,主语从句谓全单。
5、时间、货币与距离,谓语多单复少见,rest,means,fol1owing等,意义决定其复、单。
6、none,all,half of等,of之宾语定答案。还有分数、百分数,仍据of之宾定复、单。
7、代词all指人谓复数,all指事情谓用单。量词用法请注意,谓语要随量词变。
8、and连接两名词,身兼两职一定冠,no,each,every后单名,两件(种)事(物)系一概念,
9、以上情况请记清,谓语动词全用单。形容词带the一类人,姓氏复数加定冠,
10、-s结尾的海峡、山脉与群岛,谓语用复勿用单。neither,either,each,用作主语谓全单。
主谓一致分为两大类:就近一致原则和意义一致原则。
就近一致原则指的是,以靠近谓语动词的,作主语的名词作为人称和数的参考标准。
意义一致原则指的是,必须分析主语属于单数或是复数,可数或是不可数,然后才能决定谓语动词的人称和数的形式。
就近原则代表词汇:
there be &&句型
Neither&&nor&&
Either&&or&&
Not&&but&&
Whether&&or&&
Not only&&but also&&
【就远原则短语:谓语动词与前面主语一致
代表词汇:
as well as;
together/along)with;
rather than;
including;
in addition to;
apart from
例如:He rather than I is right.
Nobody but two students is in the classroom.
相关练习题推荐
与“用所给词的适当形式填空。1.That______(sound)boring.2.Tom__”相关的知识点试题(更多试题练习--)
微信沪江中考
CopyRight & 沪江网2015小升初英语完形填空 小升初完形填空 小升初数学填空 小升初英语 小升初英语作文 小..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语小升初用所给词的正确形式填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口用所给动词的适当形式填空:An artist was a very kind man ,although he ( ){not,have}much money .One day ,while he ( ){come} home by train ,he ( ){give} his last few coins to a beggar,but then he ( ){see} another one ,and ( ){forget} that h_百度作业帮
用所给动词的适当形式填空:An artist was a very kind man ,although he ( ){not,have}much money .One day ,while he ( ){come} home by train ,he ( ){give} his last few coins to a beggar,but then he ( ){see} another one ,and ( ){forget} that h
用所给动词的适当形式填空:An artist was a very kind man ,although he ( ){not,have}much money .One day ,while he ( ){come} home by train ,he ( ){give} his last few coins to a beggar,but then he ( ){see} another one ,and ( ){forget} that he ( ){not,have}any more money.He ( ){ask} the beggar if he would like ( ){have} lunche with him,and the beggar ( ){say} yes happily,so they ( ){go} into a restaurant and ( ){have} a good meal.In the end ,the artist ( ){not,be} pay the bill,of course,so the beggar ( ){have}to do so.The artist ( ){be}very unhappy about this,so he ( ){say}to the beggar,"( ){come}home with me in a taxi,my friend ,and I ( ){give}you back the money for lunch .""Oh,no!" the beggar ( ){say}quickly."I( )already ( ){pay}for your lunch,but I( ){not,pay}for your taxi home!"用所给动词的适当形式填空:可以根据哪些方面判断动词的时态或适当形式呢?
放心,保对.An artist was a very kind man ,although he (didn't have){not,have}much money .One day ,while he ( came ){come} home by train ,he ( gave ){give} his last few coins to a beggar,but then he ( saw ){see} another one ,and ( forgot ){forget} that he ( didn't have ){not,have}any more money.He ( asked ){ask} the beggar if he would like ( have ){have} lunche with him,and the beggar ( said ){say} yes happily,so they ( went ){go} into a restaurant and (had ){have} a good meal.In the end ,the artist ( didn't){not,be} pay the bill,of course,so the beggar ( had ){have}to do so.The artist ( was){be}very unhappy about this,so he (said ){say}to the beggar,"( come ){come}home with me in a taxi,my friend ,and I ( will give ){give}you back the money for lunch .""Oh,no!" the beggar ( said ){say}quickly."I( have)already ( paid ){pay}for your lunch,but I( won't pay ){not,pay}for your taxi home!"1、1.returned&&&&&&&&&& 2.was lying&&&&&&&& 3.Move &&&&& &4.is waiting&&&&&&& 5.to go
6.didn’t wake&&&&& 7.was taken&&&&&&&& 8.is&&&&&&&&&&&&&
9.have gone &&&& 10.will be
科目:初中英语
阅读短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空
  Victor used to be such a good runner that he
(win) nine awards before the age of 18. Then one day while he
(run) along the roadside, an accident suddenly happened to him. Unfortunately both of his legs
(injure) seriously by a car out of control. Since then, he
(not be) able to walk any more.
  After a long time, however, he knew life
(not stop) forhim. He focused on what he could do instead of what he lost. He realized that there were many possibilities for the disabled. One of the things he became interested in was foreign languages.
  Every day he listened to tapes and read books. After several years he became fluent in three languages. Then he
(try) his best to work as a translator in a company. To everybody's surprise, he became the best one in the city.
  Though Victor wishes he could walk, he is always looking forward to
(live) a wonderful life in the future. Sometimes he
(miss) being able to walk or run. But now at least he can live on his own and make himself
(enjoy) what he likes. He thinks there's much
(be) thankful for.
来源:期中题
题型:填空题
阅读短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。&&&& My sister always 1_______(like) having a short rest after lunch. Today she&2_______ (sleep) when the telephone&3_______ (ring), she&4_______ (get) up quickly&5_______ (answer) it. One of her classmates said to her,"This is xiao Ling. I'm downstairs of your home. I want to ask you something about our homework. What 6_______you 6_______ (do) now?" My sister answered, "This is Li Hong speaking. Nothing much. Come up please. You are welcome." Then my sister 7_______ (open) the door to meet her.
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。
You may know the song Happy Birthday very well.But do you know about its writer? It __1__(write)by an American girl.And now she __2__(become)a very rich woman.
When she was a child,she was poor.Once she __3__(invite)to her friend's birthday party.She was very pleased but sad because she had not enough money __4__(buy)presents for them.
“The party is coming soon.Now I have a little money.” Tears ran down her face.Late that night she was in bed,__5__(think)about the presents when the door opened and in came her grandma.“What happened?” her grandma asked.Hearing the girl’s story,she said,“__6__(not worry).I think I __7__(help)you.How about __8__(sing)a song together? Happy birthday to...” What a beautiful song! They sang and sang.Suddenly she woke up.It was a dream! She decided to write it down at once and sing it to her friends at the party.
When she sang the song at the party the next day,he little friends were very happy.“How wonderfully she __9__(sing)! We __10__(not hear)such a song before.Thank you for giving us the special present.” Said one of them.And they learnt to sing it to sing it together.Later the girl became well-known in America.
阅读短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加助动词或情态动词等)。
&&& In the United States,headmasters and teachers discipline(惩罚)students in several ways. The teachers often& 1& (write)to or calls the students’ parents.Sometimes the students have to stay at school for hour. If a student behave very badly,the headmaster&& 2& (stop)the student from&& 3&& (have)classes.The students can’t come to school for one, two or three days. Mr. Lazare,the headmaster of a middle school in Ohio,did not like to do so.When he didn’t let the students &4 (come)to school,they were happy.“A three—day holiday !”they& 5& (think).
&&& One day,a boy&& 6& (be)in Mr. Lazare’s office.The boy was not behaving well in class. The boy’s parents& 7& (telephone)by Mr. Lazare. “If you come to school with your son, I 8& (not stop)him having class,” he said.The boy’s father came to school and&& 9&& (go)with his son to every class.Other students looked at the boy and his lather.The boy was embarrassed. After that he behaved better,too.
& &&Now headmasters all over the USA& 10& (try)Lazare’s idea.They,too,think that students behave better when parents come to school.
&&& 1.&&&&&&&&& &2.&&&&&&&&& &3.&&&&&&&&&& &4.&&&&&&&&& &5.&&&&&&&&
&&& 6.&&&&&&&&&& 7.&&&&&&&&&& 8.&&&&&&&&&& &9.&&&&&&&&& &10.&&&&&&&&
阅读短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号。
Some friends hired(雇佣) a bus to go to the beach for their holiday.When they &&1& &(return) to the bus late at night to go home, someone &&2& &(lie) on the ground beside it.They looked at him and found that he was a man from their town who did not come in their bus.He was very drank.He couldn’t &&3& &(move).
&I suppose he came here in another bus&, one of the men said, &and he missed the bus when it left for home because he was drank.Maybe now he &&4& &(wait) to take our bus &&5& &(go) home.&
Then two men put him into the bus.He &&6& &(not wake) up during the drive back, and when the bus arrived, the man &&7& &(take) to his home.They knocked at the door for several minutes, and then a neighbor opened a window and said: &It &&8& &(be) no use to knock there.They &&9& &(go) to the beach.They &&10& &(be) back in a few days.&
阅读短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。
Dear John,
Thank you very much for your letter. I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday herewith us. We enjoyed _________ (1 have) you and your sister here. We hope that you _________ (2 come) here again next year. Perhaps you will stay longer next time.
We _________ (3 be) back at school for about three weeks. It feels like three months! I have to _________ (4 study) hard to get ready for the coming exams. I think now you and your sister _________ (5 work) hard on your subjects, too.
Last Sunday my parents and my brother Tom went for a picnic, but I _________ (6not go) with them. My finger _________ (7 cut) when I _________ (8 help) my mother with the cooking. I spent the whole day _________ (9 read) the book “Harry Potter& at home. It is really an exciting book.
Best wishes to you all. I hope _________ (10 meet) you again.
Yours sincerely
&&&&& A Canadian young man came to China in 1980s. While he 1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (study) in the university in Beijing, he 2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (ask) by his teacher to act a Chinese engineer 3 (call) Da Shan in a short play. His performance was so welcome that he became famous with the name Da Shan in China. By now Da Shan 4&&&&&&&&&& &(work) in China for a- bout 20 years. He goes on 5&&&&&&&&& &&(help) the Chinese people and the people in Western countries understand each other better.
Dear Mum and Dad,
&&&& I′m very happy to visit Beijing again. Great changes have taken place here. Yesterday, I 1____(go) to visit Qiming Middle School--I had lived there for nearly two years. Maybe you 2__(not believe) I couldn′t find the way there! A taxi driver took me there in the end.He said.”Beijing changes too much.Sometimes even a Beijinger cannot find a way.”
Now we can &3 &&(hear)English everywhere in Beijing. Many people &4 &(have) English classless in the evening schools,some of them can speak Very good English. I′m sure the 2008 Olympic Games can &5 &&(hold)in Beijing successfully.
Dear Li Ping,
&&&& I haven′t heard from you for long. How are you &1 __ (get) on with your work?
&&&& I 2 ______ (finish) the exams already. I think I &3 __ (be) able to pass them. Now I have much time 4____ (write) this letter to you. At school we are often 5__(tell) that China is a beautiful country. Though it is far away from New York, I'd like to go there one day.
&&&& Please write back soon
阅读短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。
&& Nobody knew why Mrs. Williams 1 _____________(cry) so loudly in her little garden. A neighbour heard that and asked her what happened. She told him, &Many of my flowers 2 ___________(pick) in the garden just now. It must be a thief!& Just then a little boy came out, holding a big bunch of flowers in his hand. He said to Mrs. Williams, & My mother 3 _____(be) badly ill for a few days. I'm very sorry about it. I need money to pay for the medicine, so I picked your flowers to sell, so that I have some money to save my mother. & When she heard this, Mrs. Williams stopped4 ____________(cry)and said to the boy , &You can come to my garden and pick as many as you need. Take some to your mother, I'm sure she 5 _________(like) them too. &

我要回帖

更多关于 用单词的正确形式填空 的文章

随机推荐