他对我说is the heart of that kind of feeling heart dsd, memori

i never ..this feeling in my heart ... baby your my .. you always ..to be my . ,, 什么英文歌, 急急_百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
i never ..this feeling in my heart ... baby your my .. you always ..to be my . ,, 什么英文歌, 急急
. baby your my .. 不是baby...to be my never ..this feeling in my heart ..i don&#39. you always .;t know how you
我有更好的答案
d only heard aboutBut now you're always there for meWhen you say forever I believeBaby you're my destinyYou and I were meant to beWith all my heart and soulI give my love to have and holdAnd as far as I can seeYou were always meant to be my destinyMaybe all we need is just a little faith'Cause baby I believe that love will find the wayBaby you&#39What if I never knew What if I never found youWhat if I never knewWhat if I never found youI't know how you found meBut from the moment I saw youDeep inside my heart I knewBaby you're my destinyYou and I were meant to beWith all my heart and soulI give my love to have and holdAnd as far as I can seeYou were always meant to be my destinyI wanted someone like youSomeone that I could hold on toAnd give my love until the end of timeBut forever was just a wordSomething I'd never have this feeling in my heartHow did this come to beI don&#39
采纳率:100%
(you are, with you) Wt get down, someday I will come around Secret of my heart? No words come to my mind They escape from my lips to the clouds above Feeling in my heart, I can&#39? So I wonder Shooting star, falls as if to tell A happy end will come because you&#39, you are) Cm yoursHold me tonight'Cos IGot a feeling in my heartFor youIGot a feeling in my heartFor youI got a feeling in my heart for youI got a feeling in my heart that's trueOh IGot a feeling in my heartFor youNever leave your sideI will never turn my back on youThis feeling's no lieIt's just you and IHold me tonight'Cos IGot a feeling in my heartFor youIGot a feeling in my heartFor you找了两首、不知道是不是;t show you So here we are, what words could show you how Icause I love you I will be with you (with you, that I cannot tell you Secret of my heart, when can Ill say I love you It will shine on through, my love will shine out true Give a little time, I&#39, doesn't everyone In my heart I know I must let our love grow I can&#39, together once again You seem to walk this little distance from my side Your face it seems so sad I wonder what you hide I wanna be close to you Secret of my heart can you understand those parts Hidden far away, in a place I run to? Never any doubt, knowing how someday I't hide I can're in my heart But things may break apart Maybe one day It's difficult to say how long two hearts can beat as one But I know now all the same No change will come unless I play the game Ire by my side Always a smile but all the while There's still one thing inside? Every time we meet Every time we'm waiting for my chance So quiet now, winds whisper true to me I feel a need, to scream out loud these things I feel Celebrate this love I can't reveal I can't be afraidI won't be afraidTo love this timeGentle yet firmDarling I&#39? Our happy times were they real, &#39, baby see? Can you feel my heart? Can&#39《secret of my heart》
英文歌词Starlit night above the roof tops Ire near boy gives all meaning to my life Baby don't say why I know that I must find a way to call out for my chanceCan It you see you&#39, our future is forever Secret of my heart Secret of my heart Secret of my heart Secret of my heart Secret of my heart Feeling In My Heart (For You) 歌词 I have lost in loveI have lost in loveThat&#39, I think I might be ready, baby (I just wanna say forever) Can't you see you're in my dreams I can's twice todayNow you're on my mindWhat will I findWill you be kind to meI won'm looking for a sign You know I&#39
是high school musical里的《start of something new》Living in my own world 生活在我自己的世界 Didn't understand 不去管 That anything can happen 发生的任何事 When you take a chance 当你抓住一个机会 I never believed in 我从来不会相信 What I couldn't see 没有看见的事情 I never opened my heart 我从来不曾敞开心扉 To all the possibilities 面对所有的可能 I know that something has changed 我知道有些事情已经改变 Never felt this way 但没有预料到这一步 And right here tonight 今天就在这里 This could be the start 这里是一个起点 Of something new 新的起点 It feels so right 感觉对了 To be here with you 和你在一起 And now looking in your eyes 如今注视你的眼睛 I feel in my heart 可以看见我在你心里 The start of something new 新的开始 Now who'd of ever thought that 尽管谁都不曾预料 We'd both be here tonight 今夜我们能够在一起 And the world looks so much brighter 整个世界变得如此明丽 With you by my side 我们肩并肩 I know that something has changed 我知道有些事情已经改变 Never felt this way 但没能预料到这一步 I know it for real 我知道这是真的 It feels so right 感觉对了 To be here with you 和你在一起 And now looking in your eyes 如今注视你的眼睛 I feel in my heart 可以看见我在你心里 The start of something new 新的开始 I never knew that it could happen 直到一切发生到我身上 Till it happened to me 我才意识到I didn't know it before 过往如何无从知晓 But now it's easy to see 但现在清晰可见
never had a dream come true 看看是不是?everybody′s got somethingthey had to leave behindone regret from yesterdaythat just seems to grow with timethere′s no use looking back or wondering(or wondering)how it could be now or might have been(or might have been)all this i know but still i can′t find waysto let you goi never had a dream come true′til the day that i found youeven though i pretend that i′ve moved onyou′ll always be my babyi never found the words to sayyou′re the one i think about each dayand i know no matter where life takes me toa part of me will always be with you, yeahsomewhere in my memoryi′ve lost all sense of time (ah-ha, ha-ha)and tommorow can never be′cos yesterday is all that fills my mindthere′s no use looking back or wondering(wondering)how it should be now or might have been(or might have been)all this i know but still i can′t find waysto let you goi never had a dream come true′til the day that i found youeven though i pretend that i′ve moved onyou′ll always be my babyi never found the words to sayyou′re the one i think about each dayand i know no matter where life takes me toa part of me will always be you′ll always be the dream that fills my headyes you will, say you willyou know you will, oh babyyou′ll always be the one i know i′ll never forgetit′s no use looking back or wondering(or wondering)because love is a strange and funny thing(and funny thing)no matter how i try and tryi just can′t say goodbye, no, no, no, noi never had a dream come true′til the day that i found youeven though i pretend that i′ve moved onyou′ll always be my baby(never found the words to say) to sayyou′re the one i think about each day (each day)and i know no matter where life takes me toa part of me will always bea part of me will always be with you, ooh
贾斯丁比伯的baby,超级好听的,人也超级超级帅的
恩恩应该是baby了很好听
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包& Unit知识点 & “Anger is a kind of f...”习题详情
324位同学学习过此题,做题成功率62.9%
Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when a friend borrows your favorite thing and then breaks it, you may get really angry. Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe (呼吸)faster, your face turns red, and you may want to break something or hit(打) someone, but sometimes, you hide(隐藏) your anger. For example, you may hide it in your heart. The problem is that if you do this, you may get a headache or your stomach may hurt. In fact, it’s not good to hide your anger, and it’s normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right way, without hurting others or yourself. When you get angry, you can talk about it with other people. It’s helpful to talk about your anger with an adult, such as parents, a teacher, etc. When you talk about anger, those bad feelings can start to go away. Here are some other things you can do when you start to feel angry: t count from 1 to 100; give someone a hug(拥抱); think about good things, etc. Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or worse. Don’t let your anger control you. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。【小题1】 You may not get angry when &&&&. A. there is too much homework on this weekendB. your favorite basketball team wins the gameC. a friend breaks your favorite thing【小题2】 &&&& shows that you’re not angry. A. Taking a faster breath&&&&&&&&&&&B.& Wanting to hit somebody C. Wanting to protect someone【小题3】 According to the passage, you can do everything when you get angry except(除了) &&&&. A. go for a bike ride&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. think about good things&C. say bad things to the people around you【小题4】 The underlined word “control” in the last paragraph means &&&& in Chinese. A. 控制&&&& B. 连接&&&&&& C. 失去【小题5】This passage is mainly about &&&&. A. anger&&&&&&& B. excitement& C. SadnessB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-福建永定第三中学八年级下学期第一次月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要介绍了作为一种情感的怒气的起因、表现、危害以及消除办法,告诫人们不要让怒气控制自己。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文第一段的描述可知,作业太多,好朋友打烂了自己心爱的东西都会生气,如果自己的球队赢得了比赛,是不会生气的。故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据短文第二段的描述可知,呼吸急促,想要打人都是生气的表现,但是想要保护他人不是生气的表现。故选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据短文第四段的描述可知,生气的时候可以骑车去旅行,可以想一些好的事情。但是向周围的人说一些不好的事情只会增加怒气。故选C。【小题4】词义猜测题。联系上下文描述可知,怒气的表现可以让一切变好或变坏,所以告诫人们要控制自己的怒气。故选A。【小题5】主旨大意题。这篇短文主要介绍了怒气的起因、表现、危害以及消除办法,告诫人们不要让怒气控制自己。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much hom...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Topic”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework...”相似的题目:
I live on the twelfth floor of a building. One afternoon I was coming home from a friend’s house. It was just after four o’clock. I got quickly into the lift and pressed Button(按钮) 12. The lift started to go up, but very slowly. And then, half way up, it suddenly stopped between two floors. I couldn’t understand it. I pressed all the buttons from 1 to 14. I called for help very loudly. But nobody answered. Then suddenly the lights went out, and I was alone in the dark. I started to cry and beat the walls of the lift. I cried and cried until I had no voice left. Then, I felt hopeless, and pressed all the buttons with my open hands. And all at the same time, there was a bell far away. It rang and rang. It was the fire alarm(火灾警报). I thought the whole building was on fire. I said to the God quietly, “ Just get me out of here. I’ll never be bad again.” Just then, I realized the lift was moving very slowly. On the ground floor it stopped, and the door opened. A man was standing there. “ How long have you been there? It is good that you pressed the alarm bell. But haven’t you learned to read at your school ?” He pointed at a small piece of paper on the wall beside the lift. It said: “Attention:This lift will be stopped for repairs between 4 pm and 5 pm on Thursday, March 13.”【小题1】What happened to the lift?A.It had a fire accident.B.It stopped half way.C. It was turned off by the writer.D.It moved fast up to the top floor.【小题2】As the situation went on, the writer became &&&&.A.more and more scaredB.calmer and calmerC.more and more boredD.clearer and clearer【小题3】Why did a bell ring from far away?A.The lift was to start again.B.The repair worker rang the fire alarm.C.The building was on fire.D.The writer pressed the fire alarm bell.【小题4】Who most probably made the lift move again and go down to the ground floor?A.The writer.B.The writer’s friend.C.The man.D.The writer’s father.【小题5】After reading the paper , the writer realized that he/she had &&&&.A. escaped a fire accidentB. made a silly mistakeC. visited a dishonest friendD. pressed a wrong button&&&&
---What’s wrong with you? ---I have a &&&&.The doctor asked me not to eat anything today because I ate too much yesterday.toothacheheadache sore backstomachache
Yesterday I talked to Amy on the phone and she &&&& happy.lookedsoundedsmelledtasted
“Anger is a kind of f...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when a friend borrows your favorite thing and then breaks it, you may get really angry. Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe (呼吸)faster, your face turns red, and you may want to break something or hit(打) someone, but sometimes, you hide(隐藏) your anger. For example, you may hide it in your heart. The problem is that if you do this, you may get a headache or your stomach may hurt. In fact, it’s not good to hide your anger, and it’s normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right way, without hurting others or yourself. When you get angry, you can talk about it with other people. It’s helpful to talk about your anger with an adult, such as parents, a teacher, etc. When you talk about anger, those bad feelings can start to go away. Here are some other things you can do when you start to feel angry: t count from 1 to 100; give someone a hug(拥抱); think about good things, etc. Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or worse. Don’t let your anger control you. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。【小题1】 You may not get angry when ____. A. there is too much homework on this weekendB. your favorite basketball team wins the gameC. a friend breaks your favorite thing【小题2】 ____ shows that you’re not angry. A. Taking a faster breathB. Wanting to hit somebody C. Wanting to protect someone【小题3】 According to the passage, you can do everything when you get angry except(除了) ____. A. go for a bike rideB. think about good thingsC. say bad things to the people around you【小题4】 The underlined word “control” in the last paragraph means ____ in Chinese. A. 控制 B. 连接 C. 失去【小题5】This passage is mainly about ____. A. anger B. excitement C. Sadness”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when a friend borrows your favorite thing and then breaks it, you may get really angry. Usually, your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe (呼吸)faster, your face turns red, and you may want to break something or hit(打) someone, but sometimes, you hide(隐藏) your anger. For example, you may hide it in your heart. The problem is that if you do this, you may get a headache or your stomach may hurt. In fact, it’s not good to hide your anger, and it’s normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right way, without hurting others or yourself. When you get angry, you can talk about it with other people. It’s helpful to talk about your anger with an adult, such as parents, a teacher, etc. When you talk about anger, those bad feelings can start to go away. Here are some other things you can do when you start to feel angry: t count from 1 to 100; give someone a hug(拥抱); think about good things, etc. Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or worse. Don’t let your anger control you. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。【小题1】 You may not get angry when ____. A. there is too much homework on this weekendB. your favorite basketball team wins the gameC. a friend breaks your favorite thing【小题2】 ____ shows that you’re not angry. A. Taking a faster breathB. Wanting to hit somebody C. Wanting to protect someone【小题3】 According to the passage, you can do everything when you get angry except(除了) ____. A. go for a bike rideB. think about good thingsC. say bad things to the people around you【小题4】 The underlined word “control” in the last paragraph means ____ in Chinese. A. 控制 B. 连接 C. 失去【小题5】This passage is mainly about ____. A. anger B. excitement C. Sadness”相似的习题。Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too muc..._百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too muc...
Anger is a kind of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too much homework, when your team loses an important game, when a friend borrows your favorite thing and then breaks it, you may get really angry. ...
我有更好的答案
想毁坏东西甚至想打人,有时可能会头痛或胃痛:A小题5:A
1. B由第一段所列举的事例结合实际情况可知:D小题3:D小题4;由最后一句话可知不能让气愤的情绪控制你. D&nbsp、拥抱某人、骑自行车等,而不能向周围的人发泄. A&nbsp。故选B。4;因为短文主要论述了生气的原因、表现及解决的办法;根据第四段可知. A&nbsp。 2. D根据第二段可知,生气通常表现为呼吸加快,脸红。故选A;&&&nbsp。故选D,当你生气时;&nbsp。3。5;&&&&&nbsp,可以做一些事情来缓解情绪。如与好朋友交谈、数数。故选D;&nbsp。故选A
小题1:B小题2
采纳率:65%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包Walking for the Heart DiseaseWalking is one of the most important steps for the recovery of hea..._百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Walking for the Heart DiseaseWalking is one of the most important steps for the recovery of hea...
Walking for the Heart DiseaseWalking is one of the most important steps for the recovery of heart disease. Time and speed are two vital aspects of walking for people with heart disease. One must walk for at least thirty five minutes pe...
我有更好的答案
这时就是合适的速度。最重要的是注意步行的时间和速度,这里与G(他们应该渐渐增加时间而不是速度。)前后衔接恰当。小题5:考查上下文的语境理解能力。根据空后的意思(事实上:A小题3:C小题4。小题2?、如何粗略地判断合适的步行速度:考查上下文的语境理解能力。根据空前一句的意思是:步行是心脏病人必须做的:一个人必须每天至少走35分钟。与D(这样做好处多多。)可知。小题3?如何开始?和注意事项四个方面讲述的?)相符合。小题4:考查上下文的语境理解能力:考查上下文的语境理解能力。根据空前一句的意思是,与C(如何粗略地判断合适的步行速度。)可知。与A(步行在帮助心脏病人恢复方面起到了很重要的作用,如果感觉不到疼,压力也会导致其他的疾病。)构成因果关系:考查上下文的语境理解能力。根据下文的内容(先慢走,逐渐增加速度。)前后衔接恰当。小题1,同时注意生活中不要有过大的压力,这里与E(但是要避免各种各样的压力。)前后衔接恰当
小题1:D小题2:G小题5:E
试题分析。根据空前的意思(先一分钟,然后2分钟)可知:这篇题目是为心脏病而步行 的文章提到:心脏病人的要想康复最好的运动方式是走路。文章是从为什么走。如果有心绞痛的感觉就停止,然后再慢些走,因为压力会加速心跳
采纳率:62%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 what a feeling 的文章

随机推荐