你可能喜欢中考二模英语高分作文集锦_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考二模英语高分作文集锦
上传于||文档简介
&&优​等​作​文​,​内​容​充​实​,​条​理​清​晰​,​模​仿​容​易​,​欢​迎​下​载​,​你​值​得​拥​有​~
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢1.E2.C3.A4.F5.G【解析】试题分析:幸福是我们一直都在追求的东西,养成正确的习惯确保过上幸福的生活。1.1】E上句提到:幸福是我们一直都在追求的东西。一个关键的基础就是所做的能够带来幸福的事情是一致的。空格后面讲的是:考虑这四个习惯。所以此处应该表达的是“养成正确的习惯确保过上幸福的生活。”故选E。2.2】C上句说:你还有一堆的作业要做,有些很重要的事项眼看就要到截止日期了。下一句:忙里偷闲笑一笑。所以中间表达的应是“不要抱怨一些不如你所愿的事情”。所以选C.3.3】A前面说“基于你自己的努力来衡量一下你的成功,只是你自己的。”后一句“没有人比其他任何人都要好很多”。所以此处应是“我们都是独一无二的”。故选A.4.4】F前面说“运动可以产生大量的感觉良好的激素”。所以接下来的表达应是“这些激素能帮助避免压力和沮丧”。故选F。5.5】B下面表达的是“这可能是一个小孩子的笑或是巨大的来自校长的表扬”。另外,本段的小标题是:用感激结束每一天。所以上一句应是“你去睡以前,至少记下发生过的一件精彩的事情”。故选B.考点:考查人生感悟类阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:学年山东临沂重点学校四校联考高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
阅读下面短文,根据语境和以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)词语提示,在每个空格内填入适当的英语单词,所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确,并将该词完整地写在答题卡中相应的横线上。Several days before July 28, 1976, many strange things happened in Tangshan. They were signs for the e
. But people in the city of Tangshan didn’t think much of these. At 342 a.m. on July 28, 1976, the
(great)earthquake of the 20th century happened in Tangshan, Hebei Province, China. In fifteen terrible seconds, a large city lay in r
. The number of people who were killed or i
reached more than 400 000. Nearly everything was
(破坏), including hospitals, factories, buildings, dams, railway tracks, etc. Water, food and
(电)were hard to get. People wondered how long the disaster would last.Not all hope was lost. The army sent 150 000 soldiers to Tangshan to help the
(援救) workers,and some of them and doctors were
(trap) under the ruins. Slowly the city began to
(breath)again. From then on, every year on July 28, we would honour those who died in the terrible disaster and those who helped the
(幸存者).?
来源:学年山东潍坊市高三上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My parents were away last night and I played computer games lately,so when I woke up in a morning.it was already 8 o'clock.I thought I was late at school.I dressed me quickly and hurried out of the house.Then I ran as fast as I could go to my schoo1.I had no time to greet anybody the way.It took me ten minutes to arrive at the schoo1.The whole school was silent and I am afraid to face my teachers and classmate.When I opened the door and apologize for my being late,my English teacher did not blame me but let me went to my seat,and then he continued his lesson.
来源:2014学年高二上11月份教学质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
I am a manager who is in charge of taking care of the elderly and many of my clients live out of state.This year, a very sweet old lady that I care for, Alice, had gone through a particularly rough time. She had been in hospital twice. In November I was finally able to get her back to her “home” into an “assisted living facility”(养老院).Alice has dementia(痴呆症) and thought her daughter was coming to visit her on Christmas day and that they were going to have the whole family together like the old days. When she finally realized that the happy moment was not going to happen, she was so tearful. Knowing that her daughter was coming after Christmas was not enough to cheer her up, I hated the idea of her being alone on the holiday!On Christmas Eve, I gave her a surprise by asking if she would like to go to a candlelight service at church that night. Instead of taking her to my church, I took her to her old neighborhood church where all her friends were. We got there early and I got each of us a seat where her friends could see her as they came in. The plan worked out very perfectly. All of her friends seemed to be there and rushed over to greet her and sit with her. The candlelight service was a beautiful, tearful affair and Alice got a lot of hugs and love from her old and new friends there.The truth of the story is that I am the one who got the best gift:the smile on Alice’s face and the feeling that I made a difference.1.What does the underlined word “tearful”in Paragraph 3 probably mean?A. surprised
B. HatefulC. Moved
D. Sad2.From the text we know that Alice_____________.A. had been operated in the hospital twiceB. didn’t remember her daughter at that timeC. preferred to live alone especially at ChristmasD. expected to spend Christmas with her daughter3.Where did Alice spend her Christmas Eve?A. Alice’s old houseB. Alice’s old neighborhood churchC. A church in the author’s neighborhoodD. A church in Alice’s daughter’s neighborhood4.What was the best gift that the author got on Christmas Eve?A. Holding the partyB.the praise given by Alice’s friendsC. Alice’s happinessD. His concern for Alice5.What is the best title for this text?A. An Extra Special Candlelight Christmas EveB. My Experience With an Old Lonely LadyC. Alice’s Special Time on Christmas EveD. A happy moment on Christmas Eve
来源:学年河北永年第二中学高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Antz is a movie that shows young kids how to work as a team. It shows however small a part they may have, what matters most is the team out&#come of that small-small effort they all put to make things happen. It tells them never ever to give up the dream and never ever to accept fail&#ure. It tells about an ant that is never known by its size but by its team.Forrest Gump tells a story of a boy who stands for friends and has a strong will power. He never throws his life for chance but makes the best out of it. This story will make your kids feel sure about themselves and their abilities, making them brave enough to stand up to any challen&#ges.Lion King is an American animated (动画的)musical adventure film pro&#duced by Wall Disney Feature Animation. The movie will show your kids the importance of having friends in one’s life.Dumbo will give your child wings to imagine without any boundaries. He doesn’t have to be logical every time. He has to understand that it’s the mental strength rather than the physical strength that brings out the best out of everything. Free for parents who come to see the film with their child.?As a parent we are always caring about our kids but sometimes it’s not helpful for their growth. Finding Nemo, an animated film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation, shows us how to teach them to over&#come their fear by trying things,failing and bouncing back again for the/ry.The director brings out the best of the characters in the movie Toy Sto&#ry. The movie portrays the emotions of the toys. How beautifully the emotions like friendship,togetherness ,leadership,love,care and so on have turned up in this movie!1.According to the text, the film Forrest Gump is aimed at improving the viewers’ _____.A. teamwork
B. self-confidenceC. Imagination
D. friendship2.How much do they have to pay if eight-year-old Jason goes to see the film Dumbo with his parents?A. $ 10. B. $ 20. C. $ 30. D. $ 45.3.Who are the main target audience of the movies mentioned in the text?A. Parents.
B. Teachers.C. Children. D. Clerks.4.What emotions have appeared in the film Toy Story EXCEPT__________?A. friendship
B. LoveC. leadership
D. Generosity
来源:学年河北永年第二中学高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假定你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天你的房东Mrs Wilson 不在家,你准备外出,请给Mrs Wilson 写一留言条,内容包括:1.外出购物2.替房东还书3.Tracy 来电话留言:1)咖啡屋(Bolton Coffee)见面取消2)此事已告知Susan3) 尽快回电注意:1. 词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Mrs. Wilson,____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Li Hua
来源:学年山东潍坊市高三上期中英语试卷(解析版)
A broad smile spreads across the faces of Martyn Sibley and Srin Madipalli when asked where they were when they decided to launch an online lifestyle magazine for disabled people.“On the beach.”they reply.“We’ve both travelled a lot but we wanted a real adventure,”Sibley says of the California road trip during which Disability Horizons was conceived(设想).Sibley,whose professional background is in marketing,has been writing his own blog since 2009“about what I got up to,everyday stuff about living with disability”,he says.He describes how while“wandering on the beach together”Madipalli suggested branching out beyond a oneperson blog.Why did they want to create a“lifestyle”magazine for the disabled people?The pair,both in their 20s,say they wanted to produce something“positive and inspiring”that would tell about
the lives of disabled people as they actually were.They were especially eager to produce something that showed young disabled people“what it was possible to do with their lives”,says
Sibley.In less than a year,Disability Horizons has had more than 50 regular contributors and
attracted a reader base of more than 20,000 people,more than a third of whom are in the US.Sibley and Madipalli have a genetic disease that causes progressive muscle wasting and loss of movement.They are wheelchair users and have been good friends since growing up in
London and Cambridge.Listening to them joke,it makes perfect sense that their shared
optimistic outlook has spilled over into the magazine.The site covers topics ranging from books and travel to clubbing and photography.“It’s definitely a mix.”Madipalli says.1.What has Sibley been writing about in his own blog?A.His love for travelling.B.His attitude toward life.C.His suffering from a disease.D.His everyday life with disability.2.For what purpose was Disability Horizons created?A.To collect money for the disabled.B.To help the disabled to make friends.C.To organize the disabled to travel around.D.To let people know the real life of the disabled.3.The fourth paragraph is written to tell us that Disability Horizons__________________.A.became popular very soonB.was complex in marketingC.became a failure in the USD.was not well received at first4.Which of the following best describes Sibley and Madipalli?A.Kind and generous.B.Creative and humorous.C.Disabled but optimistic.D.Adventurous but rude.
来源:学年安溪第八中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
Japanese students work very bard but many are unhappy. They feel heavy pressures(压力) from their parents. Most students are always told by their parents to study harder and better so that they can have a wonderful life in the future. Though this may be a good idea for those very bright students, it can have terrible results for many students who are not gifted(有天赋的) enough. Many of them have tried very hard at school but have failed in the exams and have their parents lose hope. Such students felt that they are hated by everyone else they meet and they don’t want to go to school any longer. They become dropouts.It is surprising that though most Japanese parents are worried about their children, they do not help them in any way. Many parents feel that they are not able to help their children and that it is the teachers’ work to help their children. To make matters worse, a lot of parents serif their children to those schools opening in the evenings and on weekends — they only help the students to pass the exams and never teach them any real sense of the world.Many Japanese schools usually have rules about everything from the students’ hair to their clothes and things in their school bags. Child psychologists(心理学家) now think that such strict rules are harmful to the feelings of the students. Almost 40% of the students said that no one had taught them how to get on with others, how to tell right from wrong and how to show love and care for others, even for their parents.1.“Dropouts” are those who _______.A. make troubles in and out of schoolsB. go about or stay home instead of being at schoolC. try hard but always fails in the examsD. lose hope and give up some of their subjects2.According to the passage, it’s necessary to teach students _______.A. how to study wellB. how to get on with othersC. to show love and care for othersD. All above3.Which of the following can be the best title of the passage?A. The Trouble in Japanese SchoolsB. The Problems of Japanese StudentsC. Education in Japan D. The Pressures on the Students in Japan
来源:学年广东湛江第一中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
“In only six days I lost seven pounds of weight.” “Two full inches in the first three days!”These are the kinds of statements used in magazine, newspaper, radio and television ads, promising new shapes and new looks to those who buy the medicine or the device. The promoters of such products say they can shape the legs, slim the face, smooth wrinkles, or in some other way add to beauty or desirability.Often such products are nothing more than money-making things for their promoters. The results they produce are questionable, and some are dangerous no health.To understand how these products can be legally promoted to the public, it is necessary to understand something of the laws covering their regulation. If the product is a drug, FDA(Food and Drug Administration)can require proof under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act that it is safe and effective before it is put on the market. But if the product is a device, FDA has no authority to require premarketing proof of safety or effectiveness. If a product already on the marker is danger to health, FDA can request the producer or distributor to remove it from the market voluntarily, or it can take legal action ,including seizure(查封)of the product. One notable case a few years ago involved an electrical device called the Relaxacisor, which had been sold for reducing the waistline. The Relaxacisor produced electrical shocks to the body through contact pads. FDA took legal action against the distributor to stop the sale of the device on the grounds that it was dangerous to health and life. Obviously, most of the devices on the market have never been the subject of court proceedings(诉讼),and new devices appear continually. Before buying, it is up to the consumer to judge the safety or effectiveness of such items.1.It can be inferred that the ads mentioned at the beginning of the passage are ______.A.illegal
B. unreliableC. objective
D. costly2.Which of the following will the author probably agree with?A. The court is in charge A.of removing dangerous products.B. It is possible that new products are questionable.C.The production of a device must be approved by FDA.D. The promoters usually just care about profits.3.FDA can ask for the proof of safety and effectiveness of a product ________.A. if its consumers make complaintsB. if it is a deviceC. if it is a drugD. if its distributors challenge FDA’s authority4.The Relaxacisor is mentioned in the passage as_______.A. a product which was designed to produce electricityB. a product whose distributor was involved in a legal caseC. a successful advertisement of a beauty productD. an example of a quality beauty product5.By writing the passage, the author intends to _______.A. make consumers aware of the promoters’ false promisesB. show the weakness of the law on product safetyC. give advice on how to keep young and beautifulD. introduce the organization of FDA答案Dreams play an important role in our daily life and a good dream is the motivation to success. To realize a dream, one should learn to defeat difficulties through constant struggles as well as persistence. gkstkLike most people, there was a time when I dreamed of being an excellent student in my English after entering junior middle school, though my English was very poor then. To catch up with my classmates, I made up my mind to learn English well and made pen-friends with some foreign students so as to practise my spoken English and improve my written English. Although some of my classmates often went to the movies in the evening, seldom did I take part in such activities. Instead, I set aside to concentrate on my English and won the Final English Speech Contest around the city this term, realizing my dream.Now, I also have a dream. As a high school student, I hope that I can be admitted to a key university in three years. gkstkOf course, whether my dream will come true depends on my personal efforts. Although life is full of ups and downs, I choose to go forward bravely. I strongly believe that where there is a dream, there is hope and there is a way. 点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题高中英语材料作文及答案六篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语材料作文及答案六篇
上传于||文档简介
&&高​中​英​语​材​料​作​文​及​答​案​六​篇
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 having a good time 的文章