初中英语必背词汇大全日记大全25词

写作就是通过语言表达自己的思想。这里面包括两个要素:语言和思想,这两点缺一不可。中学生英语作文基本上属于语言和内容并举类。每段的主题句非常重要,通常是简单句。段落主题句通常置于段落的开头,看到段落主题句,读者大致可以了解段落要阐述的内容。要提高写作水平,最根本是要大量实践,必须多读多写,注意博览和精读相结合,悉心领悟,多加模仿,以逐步达到运用自如。
——《初中英语作文》专题简介
按题材查英语作文
按年级查英语作文
英语作文相关素材Chinese women's volleyball team once achieved great honor in the last century, their spirit of never giv...初一英语日记60词大全带翻译_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
初一英语日记60词大全带翻译
我有更好的答案
&quot.我们买了一个大生日蛋糕.我们举行了大型家庭聚会来庆祝爷爷的生日.我们举行了一个大型家庭聚会. We got together to have a big family dinner. We gave grandpa some presents and said, &quot,我们买了一个大蛋糕.我们送给爷爷一些礼物,并说.妈妈做了许多好吃的Today is my grandpa's birthday. Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday. My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake,并且送给爷爷一些礼物.下午我们去公园划船.我们玩得很开心,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日.Today I had a good time. It was my grandpa&#39,我们全家早晨回到爷爷家;In the afternoon we went boating in the park. We enjoyed ourselves, and my grandpa had a nice time on his birthday.今天我玩得很愉快, we went to the park to go boating. We had a good time. My grandpa had a nice time on his birthday.今天是爷爷的生日;s home in the morning. Our family went back to my grandpa&#39. We got together to have a big family dinner to celebrate his birthady. We bought a big birthday cake and gave some presents to my grandpa.IHappy birthday to you.今天是爷爷的生日,我们全家去爷爷家为他庆祝生日:“祝您生日快乐
采纳率:76%
来自团队:
eaning of life and its permanent spiritual values. It has often been noted that those who
Sometimes I have thought it would be an excellent rule to live each day as if we should die
2条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
初一英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文,初中水平,二十五篇,五十词,随意发挥,悬赏另加。_百度知道
英语作文,初中水平,二十五篇,五十词,随意发挥,悬赏另加。
我有更好的答案
a big mouth and short black hair . He likes telling jokes and makes people laugh(笑). Do you know who he is ? He is Mr. Bean4. But he looks kind of funny.5. My name is Jeff. My brother's name is Art. My sister&#39. Green . She is a woman of medium height ,In return for this,the beggar stood on his head and sang songs.I gave him a meal.He ate the food and drank the beer. She is cleaning the room . Jim is very thin. He is playing with the ball.He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer, so he likes sports shows, Lily and Jack are my good friends . Jack doesn’t like sitcoms either. He wearsglasses . They are all happy.Then he put a piece of cheese in his s name is Sophia. My father&#39:Tom. So you know they are all TVs name is Jian Zong-he and my mother's name is Jenny. I like to watch TV and play PC games. My brother likes them. My brother and I are both junior high school students. My father is a businessman. My mother is a businesswoman. I like my family very much. 2. 3:This is a popular person. Nancy watches comedies and she loves sitcoms. She has curly hair.His name is Percy Buttons. He enjoys talk shows. Most(大多数) people like him. He’s not young , too. My father and my mother both like to watch TV:There are three people in Jim’s family , Nancy . He has a round face (脸) with round eyes :Percy Buttons I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. He is fat and he has short straighthair .Everybody knows him.Yesterday a beggar knockd at my door.He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. Tom likes sports,about 50 years old .She just likes game shows.Later a neighbour told me about him. Mr. Green is his father . But Lily can’t stand them . He lives in China. My family name is Jian. I have one brother and one sister.They all love to watch different TV shows.(他们都是电视迷6;t1:My family lives in (你家住的地方), but my father doesn&#39. He is watching TV. His mother is Mrs: like playing basketball
6: like playing basketball .It’s very interesting . I often play it with my friends. It’s a team work.. Everyone needs to work together with others. (每个人都需要和别人合作). I can also make many new friends in the game. My favorite basketball player is Yao Ming. He is very tall and plays basketball very well. I want to play in NBA one day like him.7:Jim likes Zhejiang food because it’s delicious. He can’t stand Sichuan food because it’s very hot(辣). He likes Guangdong food. He doesn’t mind Beijing food and he sometimes eat it . He doesn’t like Human food because it doesn’t agree with him (它不合他的口味).8:My favorite animal is a cat. I have a cat in my family. Her name is Mimi, I think she is from China. She is two years old now. She likes to eat fish every day. She is kind of lazy, but she is very cute. I like to palsy with it after school.9:A tree has three main parts, the roots, the branches and the leaves. Under the ground, the roots spread out so that the tree can stand firm. Above the ground, the roots form the trunk, and the trunk supports the branches. Near the top of the tree, the trunk divides into branches. At the top of the tree, the leaves grow out of the branches. The leaves receive sunlight to help the whole tree grow.10: I have a brother.His name is Jim.He has a great sports collection.Including baseballs,basketballs,and tennis rackets.He also has soccer balls and volleyballs and so on.But he doesn't play sports.He only likes collection them.He always watches them on TV! 11;My favourite teacher is my English teacher Ms Cai . Her English name is Mae. She is a beautiful lady. She is very humorous. But sometimes she is very strict with us. But all classmates love and respect her very much. After class she often helps us learn patiently. I like my English teacher , because I think she is the best teacher in the world.
17:、(My house)I have a house. It is big and new. There are eight rooms in it. They are a living-room,a kitchen,three bedroom,one study and two bathrooms. I watch TV in the living-room. I do my homework in the study. I have dinner in the kitchen. This is my house. I like it18:The thermometer had dropped to 18 degrees below zero, but still chose to sleep in the porch as usual. In the evening, the most familiar sight to me would be stars in the sky. Though they were a mere sprinkle of twinkling dots, yet I had become so accustomed to them that their occasional absence would bring me loneliness and ennui. 19:China is a very big country with five thousand years history , 中国是一个有五千年历史的大国It stands in Asia and lies on the west coast of the ocean. 地处亚洲,位于大洋西岸China covers 9,600,000square kilometers. 面积达960万平方公里People of about 1.3billion live and work together on the land.13亿人在这块土地上一起生活和工作56 nations make up the whole population of China. 全国有56个民族China is becoming stronger and stronger.中国正变得越来越强大 Especially in these years , 尤其是这些年虽然汉语还不能成为一个真正的国际语言,we can say ,但我们可以说world can not be without China. 世界不能缺少中国 20:I love my family.There are three people in my family .My father is a doctor.He is healthy.He likes playing soccer and reading books.He likes eating apples and broccoli.He doesn't like ice cream.My mother is an English teacher.She likes music and going shopping.She likes having bread ,eggs and milk.She doesn't like potatoes.And I like playing basketball.My favorite friut are bananas and peaches.I like eating hamburgers.I dislike vegetables.
21The Spring Festival is one of the most important festivals in China.It usually comes in January or February.People clean their house from top to bottom before the festival.They have big dinner and watch the programs on the Eve.People visit friends and relatives during Spring Festival.They have a good time.22.Father's Day is on the third Sunday of June.The first Father's Day comes from America.Now it is becoming more and more popular in China.When the holiday is coming,people usually send presents to their father and thank the love of their father.Sometimes people go to the park or go to movies with their father
23As we all know,different countries have different table manners. Today, I’d like to introduce something about Chinese table manners. It’s very necessary to learn table manners in China. In China, table manners are too much. For instance,you are not supposed to eat with knives and forks. Chinese usually use chopsticks instead. But we are not supposed to stick our chopsticks into our food. But we are supposed to pick up our bowl to eat. And we are supposed to let the old start eating first. And we are allowed to talk at the table. However, you can’t talk too loud and laugh too crazily. In fact, in China, table manners are not so serious . so , you don’t need to worry about them so much.
24As we all see, the environment is polluted by a lot of waste things.Some people throw the daily refuse into rivers or on the street at random.This is one reason for the environmental pollution. So in daily life I will consciously put the rubbish into the rubbish bin to reduce the contamination.25My Room This is my room. Near the window there is a desk. I often do my homework at it. You can see some books, some flowers in a vase, a ruler and a pen. On the wall near the desk there is a picture of a cat. There is a clock above the end of my bed. I usually put my shoe under my bed. Of course there is a chair in front of the desk. I sit there and I can see the trees and roads outside.
采纳率:74%
And our teacher Miss Zhang often praises us. And we all like her. Maybe we can quarrel with each other because of something. What should we do if we quarrel with our friends? Let me tell you. On the way, I left home with my parents to visit our relatives. We alls idea and try your best s my favourite. After the wonderful breakfast.Being a friend, you must understand your friend, that&#39, I said &quot.3,同学:1. Our ClassWe are in Class 1, Grade 1. You can get on well each other later, and he or sorry& to him or her. How to get on with friendsEveryone has a friend. A friend is a person who will help you when yHappy New Year&quot. But if you really can't get the same idea, even quarrel about it. You should respect your friend&#39. I like my class and classmates very much. If he has something different from you. She loves us. But sometimes we have something unhappy between we and friends.2, too. This is our class. We listen to the teacher carefully. After class we often play basketball or play football. We are very happy. My First Day of New Year At the first day of New Year, I was so excited that I got up very early in the morning. But Mother was earlier than me, and she had gotten the breakfast ready. Dumplings. Twenty-two boys and eighteen girls. There are 40 students in our class你好; to everyone that I met and they all said that back to me. In my relatives' house, they prepared many sweets and snacks for visitors. They are all very delicious. I think you should applogize him or her when you get calm. Say &quot. Our classmates are very active and like doing sports. The more exciting thing was that I got some money from my relatives. I had a fine day in my relatives' family. My first day of New Year was very happy. Everyone is happy and friendly
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求25篇100词左右英语日记!(初一水平的)不要回答说要自己写之类的话哦..
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Last holiday,and today everything is normal.8:30 I got up.Let us look at a 30-minute extra-curricular books,and then paint my house to spend the morning I had a very full.In the afternoon,I went to park exercise for 30 minutes,and then wrote a little work,finally,I want to see 30 minutes of TV.I AM also very fulfilling.This is my Monday.You have been like?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
okoaskoaoakOKAOAKSOAKSO
OSKOSDIO OAKXOAXKO ODKCOXDCO
OSIOXCKOXKLXKXKL DO0 O-LSPDO PPWODPSOXCSLXPCLXP ISPOIXOSVOCL 9FLSOCSPCL;CKDP[CLV ;IF9X;C K; IX; L PXL AKLSKCLJLJ L JKSLCJSLJCLSIZKJXPAXPOAPXSLIVJDUJHYJKHKLJLOUDLKUKAJUC VCIJAJDSJOZ J KJJUHA
这是我假期的日记~语法应该很少错...要翻译自己用金山快译July 6 2006It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Althoug...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初中必背英语单词大全 的文章

随机推荐