maryall that she wantss with lucy

答案:C解析:现在进行时可表将来。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年浙江省湖州市菱湖一中初一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据首字母及中文含义,填写单词,注意正确形式。【小题1】My pen pal is from the USA, but now she l&&&&&&&&in shanghai.【小题2】Tom is a _______(懒惰的) boy. He never does his homework.【小题3】Look! The park is over there. It is just n&&&&&&&&to the bank.【小题4】---Do you e&&&&&&&&&watching TV at home ?& ---Yes, I do.【小题5】---Where is your father?&& ---He is &&&&&&&&&(睡觉) in his room.【小题6】We all work h&&&&&&&to get good grades(成绩).【小题7】Mr. Smith has three c&&&&&&&&. They are Tom, Jim and Sam.【小题8】It’s &&&&&&&(晴朗的)outside. Let’s play soccer.【小题9】Mary likes animals a lot, so she a&&&&&&&goes to the zoo with her mother.【小题10】---Who is the girl with &&&&&&&&(眼镜)? ---She is my friend.
来源:2013届山东省日照市岚山区第二学期初一期中检测英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
It was Mary’s birthday.Her uncle wrote a letter and
told her he would like to send her some chickens.She was very happy because she liked eggs and
chicken.”I can keep
the chickens for their eggs or eat them,”she thought.
When the chickens arrived the next day,
they were all in a box.Mary took the box off the truck and began to carry it into her
garden,but the box
of chickens was so heavy that she dropped(落下)it.The
chickens all ran out.They ran here and there.Mary spent hours in trying to find them.
A few hours later her uncle came.He asked.”Did the chickens arrive
safely?” ”Yes,but I
dropped the box.The
chickens ran everywhere.It took me the whole morning to look for them,”Mary said.
“Did you find them all?” asked her uncle.”I hope so,”Mary answered,”But l only caught(抓住)eleven of them” “That’s very
interesting.I only
sent you six.”her
uncle laughed.
1.Mary got a letter from her _____.
C.grandfather
2.When she got the letter, Mary was ______.
D.unhappy
3.Why did Mary drop the box?
A.Because she didn’t like the present.
B.Because the box was too heavy.
C.Because she wanted to 1et the chickens go out.
D.Because she couldn’t wait to look at her present.
4.I took Mary _____ to find the chickens.
A.an hour
B.two hours
C.three hours
D.the whole morning
5.Did Mary know how many chickens her uncle
sent her?
A.Yes.she
B.Her uncle knew.
C.Maybe she knew.
D.No,she
来源:同步题
题型:听力题
听录音,选择与你所听到的句子意思相同的选项(&&&& ) 1. &&&&&&& A. I want to eat more.&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. I will not eat anything.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. I failed to lose weight.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. I am thinner than before.(&&&& ) 2. &&&&&&& A. The quality is not so good.&&&& &&&&&&& B. It is very cheap.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. He doesn't have enough money.&& &&&&&&& D. He is very rich.(&&&& ) 3. &&&&&&& A. Tom will go to see the film because he is free that time.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. Tom will go to see the film because he like films very much.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. Tom will go to see the film because he is a good man.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. Tom will go to see the film because he has bought the ticket.(&&&& ) 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&A. I was invited to a party but I will not go to the party.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. I was not invited to the party and l will not go to the party.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Although I was not invited to the party, I will go to the party.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. I was invited to a party and I'm sure I will be there that day. (&&&& ) 5. &&&&&& A. Tom has the notebook now.&&&&&&&&&& B. Mary has the notebook now.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I have the notebook now&&&&&& &&&&&& D. My mother has the notebook now.
来源:期末题
题型:听力题
听句子,选择意义相近的选项。(&&&& ) 1. A. Mary is good at English and she helps me learn it well.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Mary speaks English we]l and often helps me with it. &&&&&&&&&&& C. Mary often has a talk with me in English. &&&&&&&&&&& D. Mary and I do more speaking after class.(&&&& ) 2. A. It took me fifteen minutes to go to the Science Museum. &&&&&&&&&&& B. It took us a quarter to go to the Science Museum. &&&&&&&&&&& C. It took them a quarter to go to the Science Museum.&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. It took you a quarter to go to the Science Museum. (&&&& ) 3. A. I want to have a short talk with Mary. &&&&&&&&&&& B. Mary wants to have a short talk with me. &&&&&&&&&&& C. I want to have words with Mary. &&&&&&&&&&& D. Mary wants to have words with me. (&&&& ) 4. A. Joan and her grandma live in London together. &&&&&&&&&&& B. Joan lives in London by herself.&&&&&&&&&& &C. Her grandma lives in London by herself. &&&&&&&&&&& D. Her grandpa lives in London by himself. (&&&& ) 5. A. I'll be glad to go fishing with you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. You'll be not glad to go fishing with me. &&&&&&&&&&& C. I'll be glad to go shopping with you. &&&&&&&&&&& D. You'll be glad to go shopping with me.
来源:同步题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话。
A: Mary, (1) ______B: She is a shop assistant.A: Do you want to be a shop assistant?B: (2) ______A: Why don't you want to be a shop assistant?B: (3) ______A: Then (4) _______B: I want to be a policewoman.A: A policewoman? Why?B: (5) ______ What about you, Jim?A: Oh, I want to be a teacher because I love school and l love students.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:2013年七年级英语上册易错题(仁爱英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年七年级英语上册易错题(仁爱英语)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年七年级英语上册易错题(仁爱英语)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 仁爱七年级上册期末常考题点拨与复习姓名_________&&&&&& 得分_______一.易错题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.&What is this?& It’s_____ V.&&&& A. a& B.& an&& C. \&& D. the2. There is _____ f in the word family.&&& A. a& B. an& C. \& D .& the3.This is my_____ book.&&&&&& A. a&& B. an&& C. the& D.\4 ---______ your name Bob? --- Yes, I am Bob.&& A. Am& B. Are& C. Is&& D. Be&5. I have a love dog. _____ dog is very clever.&&& A. An& B. A C. \ D. The6. ---You look very beautiful. --- _____.&A. Ok&& B. Yes, I am&& C. Thank you&& D. No, I’m not7.Look at the wall. Some pictures are ____ it.& A. on& B. In& C. To&& D. at8.---_____you ____ a ping-pong ball?&A. Are need&& B. Do need& C. Is needs& D. Does needs9. _____ my English teacher, Miss Miller.&A. She is&&& B. He are&&& C. This is&&& D. This are10. Bob’s ruler is_______. A. green&& B. color&& C. in red&& D. a green 11.What do you like for breakfast?&& ___________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Two piece of bread&&&&&&&&&& B. Two pieces of bread& &C. Two pieces of breads&&&&&&&&& D. Two piece of breads.&12. I love the two ________(苹果树) in our school. 13. There are 12 ______(女教师) in our school. 14. Chinese _____& my favorite subject(学科).& A .am B. is C. are D. be15.How many ______ can you see in the picture? && A. apple&& B. apples&& C. apple jiuce&& D. apples jiuces16.My trousers _____(be) old, but this pair of trousers ____(be) new.17.There ____ a bag of milk on the desk and there _____ two pieces of bread on it.A .is& is&& B. Is& are& C. are& is& D. are& are19. There are two kilos of _______(苹果), a bag of _______(桔子)and two bottle of ________ (水)in our class. Who put them there?20.Here_____ two photos of my sister.&& A. is&& B. am&& C. are&& D. be 21.I like apples and I eat _______ for lunch. He likes bread but he doesn’t eat ____for lunch.&&&& A. it& it& B. they& it& C. them& it& D. it& them22. I have some bread in my school-bag.(划线提问)How______ bread do you have in your school-bag ?23. Tony and I are good friends, but we are in different ____.A. classes&&&B. school&&&C. grade&&&&D. age24.& ―____ Wang Fang have two small eyes?―No, she has two big eyes.A. Does&&&B. Do&&&C. Is&&D.& Are25.& ―Look, the girl has long legs.& ―____A. That’s right.&&B. Yes, she is.&&C. Tha nks.&&&D. Good.26.There are three _______ in my family.& A. people &B. person &C. peoples &D. child27. ―That’s my bag. Please ____. ―OK.A. give it to me&&B. give me to it&C. give it me&&D. give me it28. .Li Lei often ____ Lin Tao ____ his English.A. to&&B. with&&C. to&&D. with29. He ____ to visit China.A. want&&B. to want&&C. don’t want&&D. wants30.& It ’s very kind ____ you ____ help me.& A. for&&&B. do&&&C. to&&&D. for31. That coat is nice and I’ll ____ it.A. try&&&&B. take&&&C. want&&&D. put32. I don’t have ____ apple juice, but I have ____ orange juice.A. some&&B. some&&C. any&&D. any33. I think.&& He isn’t a good student.& (合并为一句)_________________________ 34. He often ____ guitar at home.& A. plays&& B. play&& C. play a&& D. plays the35.Our teacher says, “______ go there.”A. Won’t&& B. Isn’t& C. Can’t& D.&& Don’t36. They are orange watches.& (改单数句)&& ______& ________orange& watch..37. He can ____ ping-pong at school. A. plays&& B. play&& C. play a&& D. plays the38. There ___ an apple and some pears on the table. (用 be )39. Three and four _____ seven. (用 be )40.All students in our class ______ Chinese. (用 be 填空)。41. These are _____( 我们的 ) books. _______ ( 他们的 ) are in teacher’s desk.42.--Hello! _____ is Jim speaking. Who _____?--Hello! _______ Jack.A. T This B. T I’m C. T I’m& D. He; I’m 43. He doesn’t have any books. ( 改同义句 )&& He ______& ________ books.44. Tom and his mother ________ ( go ) shopping today.46.―Who’s that, Kangkang?& ―____ Mary.A. That’s&B. It&C.&&&& He’s &&&D. They’re47..―What are those?& ―____ are cakes.A. That&&&B. These&C.&& It&&&& D. They48. ― Do the two boys have big noses?―____A. Yes, they are.&&B. No, they aren’t.&C. No, they have big ones.D.Yes, they do.49. .There are many_____ in the shop.& A. eggs   B. meat   C. vegetable   D.&fruits50. You want it, we have it, ________ a very good price.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.for&& B.at&&&& C.of&&&&& D.in ,(“以……价格销售”用介词at)51. We have sweaters ________ all colors ________ ¥50 each. & A.in, at&&&&& B.at, in&&&&&&&&& C.in, in&&&&&&& D.at, at&& (in all colors各种颜色的, at ¥50 each以每件50美元的价格)52. We can ________ books ________ the bookstore (书店).&&& A.sell, to&&&& B.buy, from&&&& C.sell, from&&&&& D.buy, to (buy…from…从……购买……)。53. We read $ 10_______A.ten dollar&& B.ten dollars C.dollar ten&& D.dollars ten54. Tom speaks English. ____ Jane ____ English, too?A. Do; speaks&&B. D speak&C. Do; speak&&D. D speaks55. Susan can speak Chinese, ____ she doesn’t like it at all.A. but&&&&B. so&&&C. as&&&D. and56. The dress is very nice and I’ll ____ it.A. think&&&B. take&&&&C. want&&&&D. bring57. That’s too expensive(贵的). ____ thirty yuan?A. How many&&B.& How much&&C. Why not& D. How about58. ―The box is too heavy.&&& ―____ Let me help you.A. You’re right.&&B. You can’t study it well.&&& C. Don’t worry.&D. Not at all.59. ―I don’t like the green coat. ―____ the red one?A. What’s&&&B. Where’s&&C. What about&&D. How60. ―Do you want ____ with me?&& ―Yes, I do.A. to do any shopping&&&&B. do any shoppingC. to do some shopping&&&&D . do some shopping二.单项选择。 (&& )1. My brother wants ____ orange, not ____ orange juice.A. /&&&&&B. an&&&&C. /&&&D. a(&& )2. ―Is this your book, Alice?&&& ―Yes, it is ____ book.A. his&&&&&B. her&&&&C. hers&&&D. my(&& )3. ―____ is your schoolbag?&&& ―It’s green.A. What&&&&B. What color&&&C. Where&&&D. How(&& )4. ―____ your sister know Lucy?&& ―No, she ____.A. Do; don’t&&&B. D doesn’t&&C. D don’t&&D.Do; doesn’t(&& )5. ―Do you have a small mouth?&&&&&& ―No, I don’t. I have a wide ____.A. it&&&&&B. one&&&&C. them&&&D. ones(&& )6. ―How old is Tom?&&&&& ―He is ____.A. fourteen years&&&B. fourteen year old&&C. fourteen old&D. fourteen(&& )7. The girl ____ red is my sister.A. on&&&&&B. in&&&&&C. of&&&D. over(&& )8. ―____, Tom. Is this your pen?―No, it isn’t. I think it’s ____.A. E Jack&B. S Jack’s&& C. E Jack’s&D. S Jack(&& )9. ―____ does your father work?&&&&& ―He works in a hospital.A. What&&&&B. How&&&&C. Who&&&D. Where(&& )10. What ____ you like ____ breakfast?A. to&&&&B. to&&&C. for&&D. doing(&& )11. Please ____ the tree. Can you ____ any apples on it?A. see&&&B. see&&&C. look&&D. look at(&& )12. I want two ____.A. bottle of milk&&B. bottles of milk&&C. bottles of milks&D. bottle of milks(&& )13. ―____&&&&&&&&&& ―Sorry. She isn’t at home now.A. Are you Jim?&&&&&&&&B. Do you know Linda?C. May I speak to Linda?&&&&&&D. Can I help you, Jim?(&& )14. ―____ are the pants?&&&&&&& ―They are 180 yuan.A. How many&&&B. Whose&&&&C. Where&&&&& D. How much(&& )15. ―____&&&&&&& ―It’s ten o’clock.A. What’s that in Beijing?&&&&&&B. What’s the time in Beijing?C. What’s it in Beijing?&&&&&&D. Where is Beijing?&(&& )16. It’s very kind ____ you ____ help me.A. for&&&B. do&&&C. to&&&D. for(&& )17. ―Could you ask her ____ me back, please? I have something to tell her.&& ―OK.A. call&&&&B. to call&&&C. calling&&&D. call to(&& )18. ―I don’t like the green coat.&& ―____ the red one?A. What’s&&&B. Where’s&&C. What about&&D. How(&& )19. I like these shoes. Can I ____?A. try it on&&&B. try them on&&C. try on it&&D. try on them(&& )20. ―Would you like to go out for a picnic tomorrow?& ―Yes, I’d love to.&& ―Don’t forget ____ some drinks.A. bringing&&&B. to bring&&C. taking&&&D. to take(&& )21. That coat is nice and I’ll ____ it.& A. try&&&&B. take&&&C. want&&&D. put(&& )22. ―What time is it?&&&&& ―It’s ____.A. four four-five&&&&&&B. a quarter to five&C. three quarters past four&&&&D. forty-five four(&& )23. ―Could you help me, please?&&& ―Sure. What would you like me ____?A. do&&&&B. to do&&&C. doing&&&D. does(&& )24. ―Do you want ____ with me?&&&&& ―Yes, I do.A. to do any shoppingB. do any shoppingC. to do some shopping&D. do some shopping(&& )25. I don’t have ____ apple juice, but I have ____ orange juice.A. some&&B. some&&C. any&&D. any(&& )26. ―May I speak to Jim, please?&&&&&&& ―Sorry, ____ now.A. I’m not Jim&&B. this is me&&C. this isn’t me&D. he isn’t here(&& )27. ―____&&&&&& ―I want a pair of shoes for my son.A. Can I help you?&&& B. What do you do?&& C. What do you buy?&& D. What do you want?(&& )28. ―____ do you like China?&&&& ―Very much.A. What &&&B. Where&&&C. How&&&D. Who(&& )29. ―How many ____ would you like?&&& ―Two, please.A. glasses of milk&B. glass of milks&C. glasses of milks&D. glass of milk(&& )30. ―Sorry, I have no time to help you carry the water. I have to look after my sister.―____A. Is it?&& &B. You’re welcome.&&&& C. Thank you.&D. Thank you all the same.(&& )31. ―What are your favorite animals?&&&&&&& ―____A. Cute.&&&B. Tigers.&&&C. Zoos.&&&D. Baby.(&& )32. ―____ is it?& ―It’s six o’clock.A. What&&&B. What color&&C. What time&&D. How(&& )33.“12: 45”reads(读作) ____.A. a quarter past twelve&& B. a quarter to twelve C. twelve forty-fiveD. three quarters past twelve(&& )34. Mike often gets up ____ 6:40 ____ the morning.A. in&&&B. on&&&C. at&&&D. in(&& )35. Maria often ____ breakfast at seven o’clock.A. drink&&&B. has&&&C. have&&&D. eat(&& )36. What’s wrong ____ you?A. about&&&B. with&&&C. of&&&D. on(&& )37. It’s very kind ____ him to cook food for his mother.A. for&&&&B. to&&&&C. of&&&D. with(&& )38. It’s seven o’clock, it’s time to ____.A. goes home&&B. go home&&C. to go home&&D. going home(&& )39. ―What time do you get up, Jim&&&&&&&&&&& ―I get up ____.A. about six o’clock&B. at about six o’clock&& C. about at six o’clock&&D. six o’clock(&& )40. ―____, what’s the time, please?―It’s half past six.A. Hi&&&&B. Sorry&&&C. Hello&&&D. Excuse me&(&& )41. ―Don’t forget to bring your kite.&&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. All right.&&&B. That’s all right.&&C. Yes, I do.&&D. No, I don’t.(&& )42. ―Do you have any time this afternoon?&&&&&&&& ―Yes. ____A. What are you?&B. What’s going?&&C. What’s up?&&D. What’s matter?(&& )43. Why not have a picnic ____ this Sunday?A. in&&&&B. for&&&&C. at&&&&D. /(&& )44. ―Hello, Mike! ____ Wang Wei.&&&&&&&&& ―Mike? There is no Mike here. A. I’m&&&&B. That’s&&&&C. This is&&&D. It’s(&& )45. Lucy ____ cook food for the picnic.A. have&&&B. have to&&&C. has&&&D. has to(&& )46. ―What about having supper with me?―Sorry. ____A. I’m free.&&B. I have time.&& C. I’m afraid I have no time.&D. I have some time.(&& )47. Please ask Jane ____. I’ll wait for her.A. call me&&&B. give me a call&&C. to call me back&D. giving me a call(&& )48. ―Can I tell him about it?&&&&&&& ―____A. Sure, thanks.&&B. Yes, you can.&&C. Not at all.&&D. That’s OK.(&& )49. Would you like to go ____ a picnic?A. for&&&&B. to&&&&&C. at&&&&D. out(&& )50. ―Let’s go shopping, OK?&&&&&& ―That would ____ very nice.A. are&&&&B. is&&&&&C. be&&&D. am&(&& )51. I like these shoes. Can I ____?A. try them on &&B. try on them&&&C. try it on &&&D. try on it(&& )52. ―Dad. I’m sorry I can’t find the shop.&&&&&& ―____A. Not at all.&&B. I’m not happy.&C. Thank you all the same.&D. You can’t come back.(&& )53. The dress is very nice and I’ll ____ it.A. think&&&B. take&&&&C. want&&&&D. bring(&& )54. That’s too expensive(贵的). ____ thirty yuan?A. How many&&B. How much&&&C. Why not&&&D. How about(&& )55. He wants two ____ salt and three ____ eggs.A. kilos &&B. kilos&&C. kilos of&&D. kilos of(&& )56. Twenty-two and thirty-seven is ____.A. fifty-nine&&B. fifty nine&&&C. forty-nine&&&D. fifteen(&& )57. This pair of shoes ____ mine. His are over there.A. will be&&&B. is&&&&&C. are&&&&D. be(&& )58. ―The box is too heavy.―____ Let me help you.A. You’re right.&&B. You can’t study it well.&&& C. Don’t worry.&&D. Not at all.(&& )59. ―The clothes are one hundred yuan.&&& ―One hundred yuan! ____ you ____?A. Do; kidding&&B. Do; kid&&&C. Is; kidding&&&D. A kidding(&& )60. ―How ____ ____ the apples?&&&&&&&& ―They are five yuan a kilo.A. are&&B. is&&&C. is&&&D. are(&& )61. ―____ is the letter from?&&&&&&&&& ―It’s from Mike, my pen pal.A.Where&&&B. How&&&C. Who&&&D. What 新& 课&& 标& 第&& 一 网(&& )62. Tom speaks English. ____ Jane ____ English, too?A. Do; speaks&&B. D speak&C. Do; speak&&D. D speaks(&& )63. My parents ____ high school teachers.A. are both&&&B. both are&&C. are all&&&D. all are(&& )64. ―Would you like ____ juice, please?& ―No, thanks. I don’t like ____.A. it&&&B. it&&C. them&&D. them(&& )65. ____ often helps ____ with ____ English.A. H hers&&B. S his&C. S her&D. He; mine(&& )66. Susan can speak Chinese, ____ she doesn’t like it at all.A. but&&&&B. so&&&C. as&&&D. and(&& )67. He ____ the Great Wall.A. want to visit&&B. want visit&&C. wants to visit&D. wants visit(&& )68. ―What does your father do?&&&&&&&& ―____A. He is a teacher.&B. He is from China.&C. He is fine.&&D. He’s 40.(&& )69. Is this a photo ____ your family?A. in&&&&B. with&&&C. to&&&&D. of(&& )70. He is kind ____ me.A. very&&&B. to&&&&C. from&&&D. friendly(&& )71. You’re thirsty(口渴). ____ have a glass of tea?A. Would you like&B. Would not you&C. Why not&&D. Why(&& )72. May I have something ____ supper?A. to drink for&&B. drinks for&&C. to drink in&&D. drinks at(&& )73. I’d like ____ orange juice, please.A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. two glass of&D. a glass of(&& )74. Help ____ to the chicken, children.A. you&&&B. your&&&C. yourself&&D. yourselves(&& )75. Let’s ____ dinner together.A. to have&&&B. have&&&C. has&&&D. /&(&& )76. Would you like ____ eggs?A. any&&&&B. some&&&C. much&&&&D. a lot(&& )77. She doesn’t have ____.A. some milks&&B. any milks&&C. some milk&&&D. any milk(&& )78. What would you like ____ lunch?A. at&&&&B. on&&&C. for&&&&D. in(&& )79. Why not ____ some milk?A. eat&&&&B. drink&&&C. to eat&&&&D. to drink(&& )80 ―What would you like to drink?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. Some cakes.&&&&&B. Two glass of orange juice.C. Two glasses of apple juice.&&&D. Two glasses of apple juices.(&& )81. We’d like ____.A. eat something&&B. drink something&C. something eat&&D. something to eat(&& )82. Would you like ____ chicken?A. one &&&B. two &&&C. some &&&&D. three(&& )83. ____ fish and eggs?A. Why not&&&B. Why don’t you&C. Let’s&&&&D. What about(&& )84. ―What’s his favorite food?&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. Apples.&&&B. Rice and fish.&C. A glass of juice.&&D. Something to eat.(&& )8510. ―Let’s go home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. No, we don’t.&B. We can’t.&&C. Let’s go to school.&D. OK.(&& )86. My family ____ very big.A. am&&&&B. is&&&&C. are&&&&D. does(&& )87 His father and mother ____ teachers.A. are both&&&B. are all&&&C. both are&&&D. all are(&& )88. Mrs. Zhang is ____ office worker.A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. /&&&&&D. the(&& )89. ―____ does he work?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―In a hospital.A. What&&&B. How&&&C. Who&&&&D. Where(&& )90. ―What does Jack do?&&&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. He’s good.&&B. He’s fine.&&C. He’s well.&&&D. He’s a student.(&& )916. Mom isn’t in today. I look ____ my little sister.A. at&&&&B. after&&&C. like&&&&D. the same(&& )92. The man in brown is ____ father.A. Lucy’s and Lily’s&B. Lucy’s and Lily&C. Lucy and Lily’s&&D. Lucy and Lily(&& )93. ―Come in (进来) and have a seat, please.&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. Thanks a lot.&&B. That’s OK.&&C. You’re welcome.&&&D. I’m glad.(&& )94. Your mother’s brother is your ____.A. aunt&&&&B. uncle&&&C. brother&&&D. grandfather(&& )95 Tom and Kate are ____.A. brothers and sisters&B. brothers and sister& C. brother and sister &D. sisters and brother&(&& )96.―Could I study English ____ you?&&&&&&& ―No problem.A. in&&&B. for&&&C. with&&&D. about(&& )97.What does he ____ in the letter?A. says&&&B. say&&&C. speak&&&D. tell(&& )98.―____ you please tell me your name?&&&&&&& ―Sure. I’m Linda.A. Do&&&B. Am&&&C. Could&&&D. Is(&& )99.―Who’s the girl in red?& ―Sorry, I don’t know ____.& ―____ is a new student.A. She&&B. She&&C. Her&&D. Her(&& )100.―Where does he live?&&&& ―He ____ in Shanghai.A. lives&&B. live&&&C. is live&&&D. to live(&& )101.Li Lei often ____ Lin Tao ____ his English.& A. to&&B. with&&C. to&&D. with(&& )102.He doesn’t like apples ____.A. very&&&B. much&&&C. at all&&&D. little(&& )103.I like the little cat a lot but she likes it ____.A. a lot&&&B. a little&&&C. lot&&&D. much(&& )104.Sally often helps me study English. And I help her study Chinese. We help _____.A. each other&B. others&&&C. the other&&D. other(&& )105.He ____ to visit China.A. want&&B. to want&&C. don’t want&&D. wants&(&& )106. ―____ jacket is this?&&&&&& ―I think it’s Mingming’s.A. Who&&&B. Who’s&&&&C. Whose&&&&D. What(&& )107. What is ____ name?A. his teachers&&B. her teachers&&&C. his teacher’s&&D. her teachers’(&& )108. ―Is it your dress?&&&&&&&&& ―No. It’s ____.A. hers&&&B. her&&&&C. my&&&&D. him(&& )109. ―What color is the T-shirt?&&&&&&&& ―It’s ____.A. an orange&&B. orange&&&&C. the orange&&&D. new(&& )110 The girl ____ black is my sister.A. in&&&&B. at&&&&&C. to&&&&&D. from(&& )111 ―Do Lucy and Lily ____ bikes?―Yes. Lucy ____ a new bike, but Lily ____ an old one.A. have&&B. has&&C. have&&D. has(&& )112. ―Is this Tom’s bike?&&&&&&&& ―____, I don’t know.A. OK&&&&B. Good&&&&C. Yes&&&&D. Sorry(&& )113. Mary is in ____ red clothes and her hair ____ brown.A. /; is&&&&B. are&&&&C. is&&&&D. /; are(&& )114. What color ____ your ____, Mike?A. pants&&&B. pant&&&C. pant&&&D. pants(&& )115. ―Do you look like your sister?&&&&&&&& ―No, we ____.A. look the same&B. look different&&C. look like&&&D. look at(&& )116. ____ bikes are red. ____ are blue.A. We; They&&B. O Their&&&C. O Theirs&&&D. We; Their(&& )117. The dress ____ yours.A. look&&&B. looks&&&&C. looks like&&&D. are(&& )118. Please give this book ____ Jack.A. at&&&&B. to&&&&&C. in&&&&&D. from(&& )119 ―You are nice in this dress.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. It’s right.&&B. No, it isn’t.&&&C. Thank you.&&&D. OK.(&& )120. Please ____ us find his bike.A. think&&&B. help&&&&C. guess&&&&D. know(&& )121. ―____ is he?&&&&&&&& ―He is my friend.A. What&&&B. Where&&&&C. Who&&&D. How(&& )122. Mary and Joy are ____ Class One.They are ____ the U.S.A.A. in&&&B. from&&&C. from&&D. to(&& )123. ―____&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Yes, I’m Mike.A. What’s your name?&B. What are you?&&C. How are you?&D. Are you Mike?(&& )124. ―Is this ____ car?&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―Yes, it’s ____ English car.A. an&&&B. a&&&&C. an&&&D. a(&& )125. ―What are those?&&&&&&&&&& ―____ are cakes.A. That&&&B. These&&&&C. It&&&&D. They(&& )126. ―What’s that ____ English?&&&&&&&&&& ―It’s a desk.A. from&&&B. to&&&&&C. in&&&&D. /(&& )127. ―____ is she?&&&&&&&&&&& ―She’s ten.A. How old&&&B. How&&&&C. Where&&&D. What(&& )128. ―Is her name Kate?&&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. Yes, she is.&&B. No, she isn’t.&&C. Yes, it’s.&&D. No, it isn’t.(&& )129. I’m in Class 4. Are you in Class 4, ____?A. please&&&B. too&&&&C. and&&&D. excuse(&& )130. This is my teacher, Miss Chen. ____ is from Hebei.A. She&&&B. He&&&&C. Her&&&D. His(&& )131. Linda is fifteen ____ old.& A. a year&&&B. the year&&&C. years&&&D. year(&& )132. ―Welcome to our school.&&&&&&&&&& ―____A. OK.&&&B. Thanks.&&&C. Excuse me.&&D. Hello.(&& )133. ―Thank you.&&&&&&&& ―____A. You’re welcome.&B. That’s OK.&&&C. Thanks.&&D. A and B.(&& )134. 当你被介绍认识某人后, 你应该说: “____”。A. Good morning!&&B. Thank you!&&C. Nice to meet you!&D. How are you?(&& )135. 当别人称赞你时, 你应该说: “____”。A. Thanks.&&&B. Good.&&&&C. Yes.&&&D. No.(&& )136.---Let’s play volleyball!& --_____________.&& A .No&&&& B. Bye&&& C. That sounds good.&& D. Yes (&& )137.―What’s Jim Smith family name?&& ---_________&& A.Jim&&&& B.Smith&& C. Jim Smith& D. Green(&& )138.. ―Is this _____ basketball?&  ―No. It's _____ basketball.A. you;my    B. my;you    C. your;his (&& )139. ―Do you have an eraser?&&& ―Yes, I __. I have a big one.& A. does&&& B. am&&&&& C.do&&& D.are& (&& )140.---What do you eat____ breakfast?&&&& -- Eggs.&& A .at&&&&& B. in&&&& C. for&& D of(&& )141. ―What are those?&& ―& ____ are their books.A. That&&&&&&&&&&& B. They’re&&&&& C. They&& (&& )142.Please&&&&&&&&&& these things to your brother. He is at schoolA. bring&&&&&&&&&& B. look&&&&&&&& C. take(&& )143. Does Mr. Lee&&&&&&&&&&&& a big head?&& A. has&&&& B. have&&&& C. is&&&& D. are(&& )144.―Your English is very good.&& ―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & A. Thank you.&&&&& B. No, it isn’t.&&& C. It’s not good.&&&&& D. No, no.(&& )145We are in&&&&&& school. Our English teacher is Mr. Li.& A. different&&&&&&&&&& B. same&&&& C. the same&&&&&& D. the different(&& )146.. I am a teacher. She is a teacher,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .& A. to&&&&& B. too&&&& C. two&&&& D. do(&& )147. ―&&&&&&&& are my keys? ―They are on the sofa.A. What     & B. Where     C. Why (&& )148.―Do you have a tennis racket?&&& ―______. But I have a baseball bat.&&& A. Yes, I do&&&& B. No, I don’t&&& C. Yes, you do(&& )149. ― Where is your ruler?&& ―_______ in the pencil case.A. They are&B. It’s &C.This is(&& )150. ― Is that man his uncle?& ―_________.A. Yes, he is&&& B. Yes, it is&&& C. No, she isn’t(&& )151. ―_______ are your pens?&& ―________ black.A. W It’s&B. W They’re&&& C. W Them&(&& )152. He can sing lots of songs________ English.A. in&&& B. with&C. on(&& )153.--- Can you play _______ guitar ,John?&&& --- Yeah, I can play it very well.&A./&& B.an&C.the&& D.a(&& )154.Mr. Chen is always _______ one to leave the school. He’s busy working all day.&A.the last &B.first&C.last&D.the first(&& ) 155.--- Excuse me, when is the English Speech Contest?& --- It’s ______ 8:40 a.m. ______ Thursday morning.&A.at, in&B.on, on&C.on, in&&& D.at, on(&& )156.I like my history(历史)teacher because he often ______ us about many interesting stories in history and he’s really humorous(幽默的).&& A.says&B.tells&C.speaks&D.talks(&& )157.― Are those______ shoes?&---No ,they’re not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .& A. your& ;my&&&&&& B. mine&&&&& C. my&&&&& D. mine(&& )158. ―Is your name Brown?&& ―&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && A. Yes, it is.& B. Yes, I am.&& C. Yes, I’m.& D. No, I’m not.(&& ) 159.--- What a beautiful day ! Let’s _____ out to play some wonderful games.& --- That sounds great!&&&&& A.go&B.to go&C.goes&D.going(&& ) 160.Little John ________ sports every day, so he’s very strong and healthy.&&&& A.don’t play&& &B.doesn’t play&& C.play&D.plays(&& ) 161.--- By the way, how much _______ the glasses? &--- The glasses? Oh, _______ 230 yuan.&A.is, it’s&B.are, they’re&C.are, it’s&& D.is, they’re(&& ) 162.Mr. King is very tired after work, so he _______ early.&&& A.does sports&B.gets up&C.goes to bed&D.watches TV(&& ) 163. ―Are you in&&&&&&&& ?― Yes, I am .A. Class one&& B. class one&& C. class One& D. Class One(&& )164.―What's this in English?&&&& ―______ a pencil.&&&& A. This is&&&&&&& B. Its&&&&&&&& C. It's&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Is(&& )165.--- Hi, Daisy!& _________ today?&& --- It’s DeC.30th.& A.What day is it&&B.What’s the weather like&C.What’s the date &&D.What’s the time(&& ) 166.--- ______ do you have P.E?&&& --- We have it on Wednesday and Friday.&A.Why&B.When&C.What&D.How(&& ) 167.--- _________?&&& --- Yes, please. I want a basketball.A.What can I do for you&&& B.Excuse me&& C.Can you help me&&& &D.Can I help you(&& )168. ―Are you Li Lei?&& ― ______.&&& A. Yes, I am&&&&&&& B. Yes, I'm&&&&&& C. OK&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Sorry, I don't (&& )169. ―Is this your pencil?& ―Yes, ______. A. it's&&&&&&&&& B. it is&&&&&&& C. its&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is it (&& )170. Is that ______ pencil case? A. he&&&& B. him&&&&&&& C. his&&&&&& D. he's171. His name is Tom Miller. His family name is______ .& A. Tom&&&&&&& B. Robert&&&&& C. Tom Miller&&&&&&& D. Miller(&& )172. He isn’t ______ Chinese boy, he is ______ English boy.A. a&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&& C. an.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 wants 的文章

随机推荐