紫色英文怎么读 wetcode怎么读?

热门搜索:
> 丹姿 wetcode水密码冰川矿泉洁肤晶露 125g
热门尾品汇
分类: 来源:
这货广告打得多,不知道好不好用。这款一直卖40多的,今天看到跳水了,特来推荐
&品牌网为您推荐淘宝同类商品:
免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与中国品牌网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
关联品牌:
您正在浏览的是:丹姿 wetcode水密码冰川矿泉洁肤晶露 125g
您可能感兴趣的品牌尾货:
丹姿品牌介绍
丹姿(亚洲)护肤科研中心经过近十年的研究,终于破译开启肌肤水份通道的&密码&科技,并成功推出了&&&水密码&补水护肤系列。含有冰川矿泉的&水密码&护肤品,正是将现代高科技与自然界原生态的&冰川矿泉水&相结合研制而成,是解码水润肌肤的秘密武器,令亚洲女性更自信、年轻、充满活力。这一创举在护肤领域内大获成功,自&水密码&系列推出以来,就成为亚洲女性争相追捧的&补水&首选护肤品。
丹姿相关品牌尾货
热门大家电尾货推荐
丹姿相关新闻您当前的位置: &在线做题&
发布人:&&&发布时间:
福建省南侨中学、永春三中、永春侨中、荷山中学、南安三中2014届高中毕业班期末摸底统一考试英语试题(阅读理解)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项
It was my first day of high school, and I was late. My next class, Spanish, scared me. I just could not speak that language. As the bell rang, I ran to the classroom.
At the door, a hand reached out and shook mine firmly. I looked up. A man with large glasses smiled. He introduced himself as Profe, which means teacher in Spanish. Right away, his warm smile and welcoming words eased my fears. That year, I enjoyed his classes a great deal because I learned more than just Spanish.
I admit I only speak a little Spanish. But I try to live out the life lessons I learned from Profe. Every day Profe stood outside his classroom before and after class to give his &hand hug&. After school his room was always filled with students and he would talk to and chat with them--even those not in his class. He taught me that every person is worth your time.
One time, I was rejected(排挤)by my friends, Profe told me, &Linda, life gives you ashes. But learning its lessons will turn those ashes to jewels.& Therefore, I learned to look at my troubles differently and not to fear any difficulty.
In my senior year, I became president of one of the school&s clubs, so I was very busy. Many times I didn&t even have time to buy lunch. He served me by giving me his food as well as advice. He lived out what he taught us to do: serve others.
The author William Arther Ward wrote: &The mediocre(平庸的) teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.& Thank you , Profe, for inspiring me.
1. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. The writer was on time for his first day of high school. B. The writer didn&t like Profe&s class. C. The writer could speak Spanish fluently. D. The writer learned life truth from Profe&s class. 2&How did Profe treat his class and his students? A. He was very stict with his students. B. He only talked with those students in his class. C. He lived out what he taught in class. D. He never inspired his students. 3What can we learn from the passage? A. The writer benefited a lot from Profe&s class. B. The writer was good at spanish in the end. C. Profe treated students differently according to their grades. D. Profe was not a superior teacher. 4What would be the best title for the passage? A. Learning Spanish B. A great teacher C. My first day of high school D. Teaching method 5( B )
Joanne was stuck in a traffic jam in central Birmingham at 5:30 and at 6:30 she was expected to be chairing a meeting of the tennis club.At last,the traffic was moving.She swung quickly racing to her house. As she opened the door,she nearly tripped over Sheba.
&&& &Hey,Sheba,&she said,&I've got no time for you now,but I'll take you out as soon as I get back from tennis club.&Then she noticed Sheba seemed to be coughing or choking .Obviously,she could hardly breathe.Immediately Joanne realized she would have to take her to the vet(兽医).
&&& When she got there,the vet was just about to close for the day. Seeing the state of Sheba,Dr.Sterne brought her quickly into his office.
&&& &Listen,doctor,I'm really in a rush to get to a meeting can I leave her with you,and go and get changed? I'll be back in ten minutes to pick her up,and then I'll take her on to the meeting with me. Is that OK?&
&Sure.&said the doctor
Joanne made the quick trip back to her house in a couple of minutes.As she was entering the hallway,the phone by the door began to ring.
&This is Dr.Sterne,& said an anxious voice,&I want you to get out of that house immediately,&said the doctor's voice.&I'm coming round fight away,and the police will be there any time now.Wait outside!&
At that moment,a police car screeched to a stop outside the house.Two policemen got out and ran into the house.Joanne was by now completely confused and very frightened.Then the doctor arrived.
&Where&s Sheba? Is she OK?&shouted Joanne.
&She&s fine,Joanne.I took out the thing which was choking her,and she&s OK now.&
Just then,the two policemen reappeared from the house,half-carrying a white&faced man,who could hardly walk.There was blood all over him.
&My God,&said Joanne,&how did he get in there? And how did you know he was there?&
&I think he must be a burglar.&said the doctor.&I knew he was there because when I finally removed what was stuck in Sheba&s throat:it turned out to be three human fingers&
5.What was Joanne supposed to do at 6:30? A.To attend a club meeting. B.To walk her dog C.To see her doctor. D.To play tennis with her friends. 6Joanne wanted to get back to her home again_____. A.to phone the police station B.to catch the badly hurt burglar C.to dress up for the meeting D.to wait for her dog to be cured 7From the passage,we can infer that_____ A. Sheba fought against the burglar B. Joanne had planned to take her dog to the meeting C.the police found the burglar had broken in D.the doctor performed a difficult operation on the dog 8In this passage,the writer intends to tell us that the dog is_____ A.clever B.devoted C.friendly D. frightening 9(C)
FORBES CHINA&s annual celebrity list is based on income and appearances in magazines, newspapers, TV shows and online. Stars from the mainland, Taiwan and Hong Kong are included. And here are some of the winners:
&& Taiwan singer, actor and director unveiled his 12th studio album, Opus 12, last December (Another &12&P). New flick in the works: The Rooftop, being filmed in Taiwan and the mainland, which he stars in and also directs.
3. Andy Lau
&& Now in his 50s, the evergreen Hong Kong star of song and film stayed popular last year with the movie Blind Detective. Lau&s sixth film with Hong Kong actress Sammi Cheng is in the works.
Jackie Chan
&& Hong Kong movie industry icon last year released what may be his last action film CZ12, or Chinese Zodiac, which he wrote and directed.
5. Zhang Ziyi
&& Popular actress had hit romantic comedy last year with My Lucky Star, which she also produced. Appears in this year&s star-laden The Grandmaster kung fu movie, directed by Hong Kong&s Wong Kar-Wai and also starring Tony Leung.
7. Yang Mi
&& Actress was named most popular female singer in mainland China last year in a joint CCTV-MTV event. Last year&s flicks included Love in the Buff, Beijing Love Story and Wu Dang. Has endorsement deals with Pepsi and cosmetics brand Wetcode.
8. Huang Xiaoming
& Actor turned up in several successful films last year, including Love in the Buff, An Inaccurate Memoir and White-Haired Witch. Promotes Baleno, Tissot, Olay.
10. Lin Chi-ling
& Taiwan TV hostess, model and actress. Most recent success: romantic comedy Say Yes, which took in more than $30 million in China.
9.Who is the director of the Grandmaster ? A.Tony Leung B. Wong Kar-Wai C. Zhang Ziyi D. Jackie Chan 10Who has starred in three films last year?
A B C D 11Which film is romantic comedy? A. Chinese Zodiac B. My Lucky Star C. Beijing Love Story D.Love in the Buff 12Which of the following about the text is TRUE? A.Chinese Zodiac is Jackie Chan&s last action film B.Andy Lau has cooperated with Sammi Cheng in the film six times C.Lin Chi-ling has earned more than $30 million through the film Say Yes D.Jay Chou stars in and also directs in the film Another &12&P
如果答对了二个以上的题目,无需输入验证码就可查看分数和答案!
↓↓↓扫我微信做题哦↓↓↓
|平均得分:
做题人数:2
|做题次数:2
|评论数:0
|喜欢数:0
|打分人数:0
上传的其它考题:
上海市闵行区2014届高三第一学期期末质量调研考试英语...
上海市闵行区2014届高三第一学期期末质量调研考试(阅...
遵义四中学年度第一学期第五次月考(语...
遵义四中学年度第一学期第五次月考(完...
遵义四中学年度第一学期第五次月考(阅...
安阳市第一中学2014届高三第五次模拟考试(单项选择)
安阳市第一中学2014届高三第五次模拟考试(完形填空)
安阳市第一中学2014届高三第五次模拟考试(阅读理解)
我要模考网举报
如果您对此用户上传有任何意见,请填写以下相关的意见或建议给我们,我们会认真处理每个意见或建议,谢谢您的参与!
举报信息:
该上传内容答案有错
该上传侵犯版权您的位置:&&正文
水密码 (Wetcode) 携手水润之星共赴马尔代夫,体验一场神秘而环保的“深海寻美之旅”!
日至12日,水密码 (Wetcode) 携手水润之星共赴马尔代夫,体验了一场神秘而环保的“深海寻美之旅”。此次马尔代夫深海寻美之旅是水密码 (Wetcode) 举办的第二站环球之旅。
提示:点击图片进入下一篇文章
图片来自Wetcode水密码 (Wetcode) 携手水润之星开启马尔代夫深海寻美之旅图片来自Wetcode水密码 (Wetcode) 海底产品组合
&&&本文来自Wetcode
你可能感兴趣的文章
Edition 10 by MO&Co. 2014-15秋冬大片
秋日旷野“萌萌达”!Zara “Brothers & Sisters” Lookbook第三波!
TOP 5 平价时尚品牌2014 Holiday系列广告大片,复古摩登迎接圣诞季!
极简质感!CK (Calvin Klein) 2014秋冬广告大片,David Sims掌镜,Vanessa Axente 、Clark Bockelman演绎
伦敦新锐设计师大玩创意!Sadie Williams × & Other Stories 联名合作系列Lookbook
波西米亚式青春与漫游!Urban Outfitters 2014秋冬Holiday女装Lookbook,模特Sara Blomqvist演绎
欢乐节日气息,H&M 2014秋冬Holiday男装广告大片,Sean O’Pry、Armando Cabral、Miles McMillan共同演绎!
最具牺牲精神的压轴!乔治·阿玛尼将个人同名品牌Giorgio Armani大秀举办日期定在米兰周最后一天!
创始人Martin Margiela对约翰·加利亚诺 (John Galliano) 加入马丁·马吉拉时装屋表示满意和赞许!
休闲的青春味道,Volley 2014春夏广告大片,班碧·诺斯伍德-布莱斯 (Bambi Northwood-Blyth) 领衔演绎!
打开微信,点击底部的"发现",使用"扫一扫"即可将网页分享到我的朋友圈
有一种时尚叫不穿秋裤,原来被这些保暖利器...
双11全球剁手日,全球各种知名建筑在光棍节...
女神安妮·海瑟薇从古至今最漂亮的造型全在...
李宇春造型被讽小混混,蔡依林少女风完胜春...
欣赏每一刻的自己,拥抱人生中的每一次提升...
骨头先生邀你在线观看科颜氏『城市与自然』...
全新花蜜夜间精华乳 娇颜焕新如初晨间,娇嫩...
兑换价格:30000分
兑换价格:3000分
分享到朋友圈
打开微信,点击底部的"发现",使用"扫一扫"即可将网页分享到我的朋友圈