其他1条回答
那就前三段吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014人教版九年级初中英语课文逐句翻译unit1-unit708-第3页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2014人教版九年级初中英语课文逐句翻译unit1-unit708-3
B_2b;Readthepassageandcomplet;MOVINGFROMGENERALTOSPECI;BeautyinCommonThings日常事物;EachdifferentpartofChina;Theseusuallytrytoshowthe;Themostcommonthings,from;AccordingtoChinesehistor;
 B_2bRead the passage and complete the chart below.
阅读文章并完成下表。MOVING FROM GENERAL TO SPECIFIC
从一般到具体Beauty in Common Things
日常事物中的“美”Each different part of China has its own special forms of traditional art.
中国每一块地区都有自己特殊的传统艺术形式。These usually try to show the things that are important in life such as love, beauty
and family.
这些艺术形式通常都是在表现生活中重要的方面,比如爱情、美和家庭。The most common things, from paper to clay to bamboo, are turned into objects of beauty.
最常见的东西,从纸到黏土再到竹子,都变成了美丽的艺术品。According to Chinese history, sky lanterns were first used by Zhuge Kongming.
根据中国的历史,孔明灯由诸葛孔明第一次使用。He sent them out to ask for help when in
当遇到麻烦时,他就放出孔明灯来求援。 Today, sky lanterns are used at festivals and other
celebrations.
今天,孔明灯用于节日和其他庆祝活动。They are made of bamboo and covered with paper.
孔明灯由竹子做成,并用纸糊上。When the lanterns are lit, they slowly rise into the air
like small hot-air balloons for all to see.
当点亮时,灯会慢地上升到空中,像个小的热气球一样,所有人都可以看见。They are seen as bright symbols of happiness and good wishes.
他们被视为幸福和良好祝愿的光明象征。Paper cutting has been around for over
1,500 years.
剪纸已经有1500多年的历史了。 Paper cutting sounds very easy but it can be difficult
剪纸听起来很容易,但做起来确很难。The paper, usually red, is folded before it is cut with scissors.
纸,通常是红色的,在用剪刀剪之前通常要经过折叠。The most common pictures are flowers, fish, animals, and things about Chinese history.
最常见的形象是花,鱼,动物以及关于中国历史典故。During the Spring Festival, they are put on windows, doors and walls as symbols of wishes for
good luck and a happy new year.
春节期间,剪纸被贴在窗户,门和墙上,作为福气以及新年快乐的象征。Chinese clay art is famous because the clay pieces are so small but they look very real.
中国泥人艺术非常出名。因为粘土块虽小,但却栩栩如生。The pieces are usually cute children or lively characters from a Chinese fairy tale or historical story.
泥人通常是可爱的孩子或中国童话故事或历史故事中的活泼可爱的人物形象。The pieces are carefully shaped by hand from a very special kind of clay and then allowed to air-dry.
泥人是由一种非常特殊的粘土经过手工精心制作的,然后风干。After drying, they are fired at a very high heat. They are then polished and painted.
干燥后,在非常高的温度下进行烧制。然后经过抛光和彩绘。Finally, materials such as wood or paper are added to make different things.
最后,诸如木材或纸等材料被添加泥人上面,来形成其它装饰。It takes several weeks to
complete everything.
需要几周的时间才能完成所有的工作。 These small pieces of clay art show the love that all Chinese
people have for life and beauty.
这些小块的泥人艺术,表现了全体中国人民对生活和美的热爱。 Unit6 When was it invented?A_3aRead the passage quickly and match each paragraph with its main idea.
读速阅读文章,并为每个段落匹配合适的大意。An Accidental Invention
一个偶然的发明Did you know that tea, the most popular drink in the world (at er water), was invented by accident?
你知道吗?茶,世界上最受欢迎的饮料(位于水之后),是偶然发明的吗?Many people believe that tea was first drunk nearly 5,000 years ago.
许多人认为人们第一次喝茶是在将近5000年以前。It is said that a Chinese ruler called Shen Nong first discovered tea as
据说名为神农的中国统治者首次发现茶可以作为一种饮料。One day Shen Nong was boiling drinking water over an open fire.
一天神农正在篝火上面烧喝的水。Some leaves from a tea plant fell into the water and remained there for some time.
一些树叶从茶树上面掉进了水里,并在水里呆了一段时间。It produced a nice smell so he tasted the brown water anyway. It was quite delicious.
这时产生了一股很好闻的气味,所以他品尝了棕色的水。水很好喝。In this way, one of the world’s favorite drinks was invented.
就这样,世界上最受欢迎的饮料之一被发明了。More than 4,000 years later, Lu Yu, “the saint of tea”, mentioned Shen Nong in his book Cha Jing.
4000多年后,陆羽,“茶对”,在他的著作中提到了神农。The book describes how tea plants were grown and used to make
这本书描述了茶类植物是如何种植的以及茶叶怎样做茶。It also discusses where the finest tea leaves were
produced and what kinds of water were used.
它还讨论了最好的茶叶是在哪里生产以及做茶时用了什么样的水。It is believed that tea was brought to Korea and Japan
during the 6th and 7th centuries.
人们相信在6 - 7世纪中,茶被带到朝鲜和日本。In England, tea didn’t
appear until around 1660, but less than 100 years later, it had become the national drink.
在英格兰,茶直到1660年左右才出现,但不到100年后,它就成为风靡全国的饮料。The tea trade from
China to Western countries took place in the 19th century.
中西方的茶叶贸易始于19世纪。This helped to spread the popularity of tea and the tea plant to more places around the world.
茶叶贸易帮助茶和茶类植物传播到了全世界更多的地方。Even though many people now know about tea culture, the Chinese are without doubt the ones who best understand the nature of tea.
尽管现在许多人了解茶文化,但毫无疑问,中国人最了解茶的本质。Paragraph 1
Lu Yu and his book Cha Jing
陆羽和他的著作《茶经》Paragraph 2
How tea spread to other countries
茶是如何传播到其他国家的Paragraph 3
How tea was invented by accident
茶是如何在偶然间被发明的 B_2bSkim the passage. Which paragraphs are about the popularity of
basketball?
泛读该文章。哪一段是关于篮球的流行?Do You Know When Basketball Was Invented?
你知道篮球是什么时候发明的吗?Basketball is a much-loved and active sport that is enjoyed by many for fun and exercise.
篮球是一项深受人们喜爱、积极的运动项目。篮球因充满乐趣和锻炼而受到很多人的钟爱。 It is over 100 years old and is played by more than 100 million people in over 200 countries.
篮球有超过100年的历史,在200多个国家中有超过1亿人的人口打篮球。In China, you can sometimes see people playing basketball in parks, schools and even in factories.
在中国,你有时会看到人们在公园和学校里面打篮球,甚至在工厂里。Basketball was invented by a Canadian doctor named James Naismith, who was
born in 1861.
篮球是加拿大名叫詹姆斯?奈史密斯的医生发明的,他出生于1861年。When he was at college, his teacher asked the class to think of a game that can be played in the winter.
当他在读大学的时候,老师让全班想一个在冬天可以玩的游戏。Dr. Naismith created a game to be played inside on
a hard floor.
奈史密斯医生创造了一个在室内硬地板上玩的游戏。Dr. Naismith divided the men in his class into two teams and taught them to play his new game.
奈史密斯医生把班上的人分成两队,教他们玩他的新游戏。The purpose of the game is for players to get a ball into the “basket”.
这个游戏的目的是让玩家把球投进“篮子”里。Players on the same team must work together to help each other get
the ball in the other team’s basket.
同一个队的玩家必须共同努力,互相帮助,以把球投到对方的篮子里。At the same time, they need to stop the competing team from get ing the ball into their own basket.
与此同时,他们需要阻止竞争对手把球投进入自己的篮子里。It is believed that on December 21, 1891, the first basketball game in history was played.
据说在日,进行了历史上第一次篮球比赛。Then in 1936 in Berlin, it became an event at the Olympics.
然后在1936年在柏林,篮球成为奥运会的一个项目。Today, the popularity of basketball has risen around the world, with many young people dreaming of becoming famous players.
今天,篮球已在世界各地得到普及,许多年轻人梦想成为著名的运动员。Basketball has not only become a popular sport to play, it has also become a more popular sport to watch.
篮球不仅成为一个流行的体育运动,它也成为一种观众爱看的运动。Although America’s NBA games are the most famous, the CBA games are becoming popular in China.
尽管美国的NBA比赛是最著名的,CBA比赛在中国也越来越受欢迎。The number of foreign players, including Chinese players, in the NBA has increased.
外籍球员的数量,包括中国球员在内,在NBA已经变得越来越多。And there are also more and
more foreign players in the CBA.
还有越来越多的外籍球员加入到CBA中。Many young people look up to these basketball heroes and want to become
like them.
许多年轻人崇拜这些篮球英雄,想成为像他们一样的人。Theese stars encourage young people to work hard to achieve their dreams.
这些篮球明星鼓励年轻人努力拼搏来实现他们的梦想。 Unit7 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.A_3aRead the poem aloud and discuss what the title means with your partner.
大声朗读这首诗,与你的搭档讨论标题的含义。Mom Knows Best
妈妈最了解When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side
当我还是个整夜哭泣的婴儿时,妈妈唱歌给我听,陪在我身边When I was tired and hungry, she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in
当我又累又饿的时候,她给了我食物和用来休息的温暖的臂弯When I was two running through the ield, she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger
当我两岁时,跑着通过一块空地,她确保我的安全,使我远离危险When I fell and hurt myself, she gave me a hug and lited me up
当我摔倒了,伤了自己,她给了我一个拥抱并把我抱起来When I was seven coughing badly, she said no ice-cream for me
在我七岁的时候咳嗽得严重,她说对我说不许吃冰淇淋But I talked back loudly, “I should be allowed to eat some! Give it to me now!”
但是我大声地对她说,“应该允许我吃一些!现在就给我!”When I was nine watching scary movies, she said it’d give me awful dreams
九岁的时候,当我看恐怖电影时,她说这会让我做噩梦But I shouted back angrily, “I should be allowed to watch it! I’m not a baby!”
但是我愤怒地吼道,“应该允许我看这个!我不再是一个孩子了!”When I was a teen going out with riends, she said, “Please be back by ten!”
当我十几岁与朋友们外出时,她说,“请十点之前回家!”But I talked back again D “I should not be told what to do! I’m seventeen now!”
但我与她顶嘴DD”不应由谁告诉我该做什么!我现在十七岁了!”Now I’m an adult, thinking back to those times
现在我是一个成年人了,回想那些时光 I coughed for days ater eating that ice-cream
在吃了冰淇淋后,我咳嗽了好几天And had scary dreams ater watching that film
看了那个电影后,做了很多噩梦I was late for school rom staying out past ten
在外面呆到了十点之后,我上学迟到了 I regret talking back, not listening to Mom
我后悔与妈妈顶嘴,没有听妈妈的话Mom knows best, and for me she wanted only the best!
妈妈知道的最多,她只想给我最好的!B_2bFirst, look at the title of the passage. Answer “yes” or “no”. Find out how many in your group agree with you. h en read the passage. Does your answer change?
首先,看看这篇文章的标题。回答“是”或“不是”。找出你的小组里面,有多少人同意你的看法。然后阅读文章。你的答案是否变了?Should I Be Allowed to Make My Own Decisions?
应该允许我自己做决定吗?Many teenagers have hobbies.
许多青少年都有爱好。But sometimes these can get in the way of their schoolwork, and parents might worry about their success at school.
但有时这些爱好会影响他们的功课。父母可能会担心他们学业的成功。 Teenagers often think they should be allowed to practice their hobbies as much as they want.
青少年通常认为,应该允许他们尽可能地发展他们的爱好。Do you agree?
你同意吗?Liu Yu, a fifteen-year-old boy from Shandong, is
a running star.
刘雨,一个来自山东的15岁男孩,是一个跑步明星。He is on his school team and has
always wanted to be a professional runner when he grows up.
他是校队的成员,一直想长大后成为一名专业的运动员。However, his parents won’t allow
him to train so much.
然而,他的父母不允许他那样多地训练。“Of course we want to see him achieve his dreams,” says Mr. Liu.
“我们当然想看到他实现自己的梦想,”刘先生说。“And we know how much he loves running. My wife and I have supported every one of his races.
“我们知道他是多么爱跑步。我和我的妻子支持了他的每一场比赛。We have nothing against running!
我们并不反对跑步!But we think our son needs to think about other possible jobs.
但是我们认为我们的儿子需要考虑其他可能的工作。He’s getting older now, so he needs to think about what will happen if he doesn’t end up a professional runner.”
他现在越来越大,所以他需要想想,如果他最终没有一个专业的跑步运动员,那将会发生什么。”Liu Yu doesn’t really agree. “Well, I think I should be allowed to decide for myself,”
刘雨并不同意。“好吧,我认为应该允许我自己做决定,”he says. “My parents have always taught me how important it is to work hard at school and enter university.
他说。“我的父母总是教我在学校努力学习,考入大学的重要性。I understand this, but I’m serious about running. It’s the only thing I’ve ever wanted to do.”
这我能理解,但对于跑步,我是认真的。这是我想做的唯一的事情。”His parents believe that Liu Yu should study hard in the evenings so they don’t allow him to practice running at night.
他的父母认为刘雨在晚上应该努力学习,所以他们不允许他晚上练习跑步。“Maybe he thinks it’s too strict or unfair,” says Mrs. Liu.
“也许他认为这太严格了或不公平,”刘太太说。“But we think we’re doing the right thing. He needs to spend more time on his homework because becoming a professional sports star is a difficult dream.”
“但我们认为我们做的是正确的。他需要花更多的时间在他的作业上,因为成为一名职业体育明星是一个难以实现的梦想。”But Liu Yu still disagrees.
但刘雨仍然不同意。“I know my parents care about me. They always talk
about what will happen if I don’t succeed.
“我知道我的父母关心我。他们总是谈论如果我不成功会发生什么。But I will! I’m a quick runner! I think I should be allowed to make this choice myself. Only then will I have a chance to achieve my dream.”
但我肯定会成功!我是个跑得很快的运动员!我包含各类专业文献、行业资料、高等教育、专业论文、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、幼儿教育、小学教育、文学作品欣赏、2014人教版九年级初中英语课文逐句翻译unit1-unit708等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  2014秋季九年级英语units课文及翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014 秋季九年级英语 units 课文及翻译 The Difficult Search for American Goods in the US If ...
  2014秋季九年级英语unit3课文及翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。今日推荐 ... 人教版九年级英语上册知... 新目标英语九年级期末复... 九年级英语 知识点...
  2014新版 人教九年级英语 Unit 4课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014新版 人教九年级英语 Unit 4课文翻译Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark. 李文...
  2014人教版九年级英语UNIT+2+教材听力原文及汉语翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。UNIT 2 Section A 1b Listen and T for true or F for false. Mary: What ...
  2014新版 人教九年级英语 Unit s 课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014新版 人教九年级英语 Unit s 课文翻译Unit s What are the shirts made of? 在中国,...
  2014年新版九年级上册英语Unit s课文+翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit s Section A 1b Listen and match the products with what they are made of and ...
  2014新版 人教九年级英语 Unit6 课文翻译_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014新版 人教九年级英语 Unit6 课文翻译你知道篮球是什么时候被发明的吗? 篮球是一种广受...
  2014人教新目标九年级英语unit7课文及详解_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。UNIT 7 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Language Goals:...
q  s学年九年级英语人教版新教材课文第九单元译文_英语_初中教育_教育专区。适用于2014年九年级英语人教版新教材单元Section A中的3a 短文 和Section B 中...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接2014秋人教版九年级英语sectionB中的2b翻译
2014秋人教版九年级英语sectionB中的2b翻译
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 2014年广东2b院校 的文章

随机推荐