ifthecameraisbrokenagainif1507是什么意思思

SOS!今天的英语作业好难,(我的财富不多,)You will let your friend borrow it,but tell him that if the camera is broken again,he will have to pay to get it repaired.While walking rhe dog,you were careless and it got loose and was hit by_百度作业帮
SOS!今天的英语作业好难,(我的财富不多,)You will let your friend borrow it,but tell him that if the camera is broken again,he will have to pay to get it repaired.While walking rhe dog,you were careless and it got loose and was hit by
SOS!今天的英语作业好难,(我的财富不多,)You will let your friend borrow it,but tell him that if the camera is broken again,he will have to pay to get it repaired.While walking rhe dog,you were careless and it got loose and was hit by a car.分析以上句子,哪个是并列句,那一小段是状语从句、宾语从句.哪个单词是修饰哪个的.状语是哪个,定语是哪个,宾语是哪个?
but 连接的是并列句,是转折关系的.that 引导的是宾语从句.if 引导的是条件状语从句.
第一句是并列句,由连词but连接,tell him后面由that引导的是宾语从句,在这个宾语从句中,又由if引导了一个条件状语从句。这句话的意思是:你可以把你的照相机借给你的朋友,但是要告诉他,如果这次照相机又被弄坏的话,他必须得自己花钱把它修好。第二句也是一个并列句,由两个and连接,while walking the dog这是一个状语从句,while后面省略了you were。句子...
第三句是并列句
怎样才能分辨这些从句呢?pressthecamerakeyafewtimesagain是什么意思_百度知道
pressthecamerakeyafewtimesagain是什么意思
提问者采纳
press the camera key a few times again.再按相机键几次
中学数学高级教师
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
press the camera key a few times again再按几次相机按钮双语对照例句:1.After that, we had lunch and met again a few more times. 在那之后,我们一起吃午饭并再见了几次面。 2.A few key state-own newspapers have again picked up the practice from old days by published editorials warning people about the stock market. 一些官方主要媒体又重新捡起了过去的做法,发表重要社论,就股市的风险警告国民。
press the camera key a few times again再按下拍照键久一点
press the camera key a few times again再按几次相机键
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Tags: , , ,
My Lenovo X200 notebook comes with an integrated webcam and I’m using it pretty often for Skype calls etc. But some time ago it stopped working. After reinstalling drivers, taking to the Lenovo support hotline, installing exactly the driver I was told to it was still broken. Yesterday a Lenovo technician cam to replace the camera (I’m so glad to have on-site support and do not need to send the notebook in), but in the end the new webcam behaves exactly as the first one – just not working.
So I started to debug the problem by myself and figured the following out. Maybe this is just an issue on my machine with my other software installed but maybe this is helpful for someone else.
The driver from the Lenovo webpage is build by the camera vendor Ricoh. That driver package just does not work on my Windows 7 64bit machine. The out-of-the-box Windows 7 driver works just fine!
Find the Camera device in Device Manager
On the properties sheet choose Update driver
Then “Browse my computer for driver software” and
“Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
On my machine it only shows up one compatible “USB Video Device” – just use that driver:
If Windows does not find this single one you can select it from the larger list by unchecking “Show compatible hardware” and choosing “Microsoft” / “USB Video Device”:
For some reason it does not always work the moment I installed the new driver and I had to reboot the machine. After installing the driver the device in device manager is called “USB Video Device” but after the reboot it is for some reason renamed to “Integrated Camera” but still using the Windows driver (that is the important part, you can check it in the properties sheet from within device manager). From now on it was working fine.
After some time Windows suddenly replaced this driver with the Ricoh one and the camera was broken again. To prevent Windows from doing so I uninstalled the driver package from “Programs and Features” in Control Panel.
Leave a Replyifthecameraisbrokenagain什么意思_百度知道
ifthecameraisbrokenagain什么意思
我有更好的答案
如果照相机再一次的损坏 望采纳。
要是照相机又坏了,(那该怎么办?)
如果照相机再坏了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Please tell him _____ the camera is broken again, he will have to pay to get it repaired.
B. if that
C. that if
_百度作业帮
Please tell him _____ the camera is broken again, he will have to pay to get it repaired.
B. if that
C. that if
Please tell him _____ the camera is broken again, he will have to pay to get it repaired.
A. what&&&&&&&&&& B. if that&&&&&&&&&&C. that if&&&&&&&&&& D. that

我要回帖

更多关于 broke down是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐