参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!高起本英语习语翻译成中文示例--maybe考试中会遇到
栏目导航:&&>&&>&&>&文章正文
高起本英语习语翻译成中文示例--maybe考试中会遇到
福建招考网整理自:
1.Pack it up 停止吵闹The children are making noises and the teacher told them to pack it up.老师让他们停止吵闹。 Stop talking! Pack it up!别讲了,停下来!2. Pack of lies 成篇的谎话 He told me nothing but pack of lies.他对我所说的全是谎话。 The police find the man's story a complete pack of lies.警方发现那男子所说的全是谎话。3. Pack out 挤 The cinema is packed out.电影院里挤满了人。 When people learned that the mayor would make address,the hall has been packed out long before.当人们得知市长要做讲演,会场早就水泄不通。4. Pair off  成双配对;结成对子 His parents paired Mary and him off when they were still young children.当他和玛丽还是孩子时,他的父母就撮合他们。5. Pal up with 结交  I am glad to see that these two girls paling ip so well.看见这两个女孩那么要好,我感到十分高兴。  (该习语为非正式用语)6. Pad out 塞满I padded out my pillow to make it comfortable.我在枕头里填了些东西,以使它舒服点。7.Pale at  吓得面无血色He paled at the sight of the scary movie. 他看到这部恐怖电影时,吓得面无血色。8. Pale on  对...丧失吸引力You story about your girlfriend has pale on us.Can you change a topic? 我已经听够了关于你女朋友的故事,能换个话题吗?9. Pander to 迎合Parents should not pander to their children too much.父母不应该太宠爱他们的孩子。10 Paper over 掩饰The meeting held yesterday well papered over the quarrels between us. 昨天举行的会议把我们的不和掩饰得很好。11. Par excellence 最卓越的This is par excellence a task he was ever finished. 这是他所完成的工作中最为出色的一次。12. Parcel out 分送He always parcels out his remaining food for those homeless people. 他总是把吃剩的食物分给那些无家可归的人。13.Pare off 削去表层I do not like to pare off the apple whenever I eat them.每当我吃苹果时,我不愿意把苹果皮削掉。14.Part company with 绝交After a big quarrel with him,I parted company with him. 同他大吵了一场后,我已经与他绝交了。15.Part from 离开No children are willing to part from his parents. 孩子都不愿意离开父母。16.Partake of  分担He is willing to partake of my arduous duties with no hesitation. 他毫不犹豫地愿和我分担艰巨的任务。17.Pass a remark 发表评论The teacher did not pass a remark about my late for school. 我上学迟到了,但老师并没有就此事批评我。18.Pass down 代代相传This skill has been passed down for numerous generations.这种手艺已经传了多少代人了。19.Pass judgment 做出判断It is difficult to pass judgment on this affair. 很难对这件事做出判断。20.Pass out of one's mind 被遗忘It is letter you should answer last week,but it passed out of your mind. 这封信你本应上星期回,但你忘得一干二净。21. Pass over 置之不理I should have passed over the details. 我本应该跳过细节。22. Peek at 偷窥Don't peek at your new year present. 别偷看你的新年礼物。23.perform on 表演I will perform on the piano in the concert to be held tonight.在今晚的音乐会上,我将表演钢琴。24.Pack clean  取光When Jack came home,he found that his house had been picked clean. 杰克回到家里,发现他的房子被洗劫一空。25.Pick-me-up 兴奋剂Every time when I feel sleepy at work,I will take a cup of black coffee as pick-me-up. 每次我工作感到困倦的时候,我就喝一杯黑咖啡提提神。26.Pay back 报答Thanks for your help and I will pay you back someday. 谢谢你的帮助,我会报答的。27. Peer at  细看You'd better peer at the price list before you buy it. 你在购买前最好先看价钱。28. Pins and needles 坐立不安I was on pins and needles all day until she called me. 在未接到她电话前,我整天位立不安。29.Place on 强加于Why did you place the duty on me?你为什么把责任推卸给我?Below information was updated on Mar. 27.04,pls note!! 30.perk up 振作起来David perked up and got excited when we started talking about what to eat for dinner.31.side effect 副作用This medicine has many side effects.You might feel tired or dizzy after taking it.32.start from scratch 完全从头开始The Jensens lost everything they own in the earthquake.Now they have to start from scratch again.33.user-friendly 方便使用的This computer is user-friendly.Even my little brother could easily learn how to use it.34.expand one's horizons 开拓某人的视野When my sister returned from Europe,she was quite different.Her trip really expanded her horizons.35.settle for something 勉强接受某事物;退而求其次Jack wanted to buy a new suit but didn't have enought money.So he settled for a new coat instead.36 Pair off  成双配对;结成对子 His parents paired Mary and him off when they were still young children.当他和玛丽还是孩子时,他的父母就撮合他们。37. Pal up with 结交  I am glad to see that these two girls paling ip so well.看见这两个女孩那么要好,我感到十分高兴。  (该习语为非正式用语)38. Pad out 塞满I padded out my pillow to make it comfortable.39 我在枕头里填了些东西,以使它舒服点。Pale at  吓得面无血色He paled at the sight of the scary movie. 他看到这部恐怖电影时,吓得面无血色。40. Pale on  对...丧失吸引力You story about your girlfriend has pale on us.Can you change a topic? 我已经听够了关于你女朋友的故事,能换个话题吗?41. Pander to 迎合Parents should not pander to their children too much.父母不应该太宠爱他们的孩子。 42.Paper over 掩饰The meeting held yesterday well papered over the quarrels between us. 昨天举行的会议把我们的不和掩饰得很好。43. Par excellence 最卓越的This is par excellence a task he was ever finished. 这是他所完成的工作中最为出色的一次。44. Parcel out 分送He always parcels out his remaining food for those homeless people. 他总是把吃剩的食物分给那些无家可归的人。45.Pare off 削去表层I do not like to pare off the apple whenever I eat them.每当我吃苹果时,我不愿意把苹果皮削掉。 46Part company with 绝交After a big quarrel with him,I parted company with him. 同他大吵了一场后,我已经与他绝交了。47.Part from 离开No children are willing to part from his parents. 孩子都不愿意离开父母。48.Partake of  分担He is willing to partake of my arduous duties with no hesitation. 他毫不犹豫地愿和我分担艰巨的任务。49.Pass a remark 发表评论The teacher did not pass a remark about my late for school. 我上学迟到了,但老师并没有就此事批评我。50.Pass down 代代相传This skill has been passed down for numerous generations.这种手艺已经传了多少代人了。51.Pass judgment 做出判断It is difficult to pass judgment on this affair. 很难对这件事做出判断。52.Pass out of one's mind 被遗忘It is letter you should answer last week,but it passed out of your mind. 这封信你本应上星期回,但你忘得一干二净。53. Pass over 置之不理I should have passed over the details. 我本应该跳过细节。54. Peek at 偷窥Don't peek at your new year present. 别偷看你的新年礼物。55.perform on 表演I will perform on the piano in the concert to be held tonight.在今晚的音乐会上,我将表演钢琴。
【】【】【】【】【】
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请在两周内来电联系.
??????????
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1. Maybe I eat too much and that's what makes me dozy.
也许我吃得太多了,所以昏昏欲睡。
来自柯林斯例句
2. The men were maybe a hundred feet away and coming closer.
那些人大约有100英尺远,正在向这里靠近。
来自柯林斯例句
3. Maybe this guy isn't so squeaky clean after all.
也许这个人说到底品行并非那么完美。
来自柯林斯例句
4. She makes you feel warm and comfortable, and maybe a little excited.
她让人感觉温暖舒适,还可能有一点性欲高涨。
来自柯林斯例句
5. People are still hanging out drinking beer, maybe shooting some pool.
人们仍聚在那里喝啤酒,可能还会打会儿台球。
来自柯林斯例句
1. 认为这套很出彩
新年来沈阳的台庆晚会上也穿了这一身MAYBE HY认为这套很出彩望天~~~~~~新年来沈阳的台庆晚会上也穿了这一身MAYBE HY认为这套很出彩望天~~~~~~
- 基于2个网页
1. 于是我开了这首
好几天了,一直反复这几个调调于是我开了这首MAYBE TOMORROW没有音箱,我把电脑音量开到最高
- 基于1个网页
给邵倩的留言 ... Everything in the world 偶阵雨 call me maybe 年少 all i have 你还会在吗.
- 基于46个网页
1. 「可能」编译程序
MAYBE compiler 「可能」编译程序 mb 百万数元组 MBPS 百万数元组/储存器 MCA 微信道架构总线 mci 多媒体控制接口 (MCI) MCI decision 微波通信公司决定 MCP.
- 基于4个网页
2. 马克士威关系式
Maxwell 马克士威 Maxwell relationship 马克士威关系式 MAYBE compiler 「可能」编译程序 mb 百万数元组 MBPS 百万数元组/储存器 MCA 微信道架构总线.
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:翻译下下Maybe she will be shy while her friends are_百度知道
翻译下下Maybe she will be shy while her friends are
翻译下下Maybe she will be shy
while her friends are talking about sex
Or be more talkative about it
提问者采纳
当谈到性时她可能会害羞或是更乐于谈这个话题
亲,若满意采纳下呗(#∩_∩#)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
也许她会害羞,而她的朋友都在谈论性或是它更健谈
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Call Me Maybe歌词及翻译
Call&Me&Maybe歌词及翻译
Call&Me&Maybe歌词及翻译
分类位置: & Call&Me&Maybe歌词及翻译
在线制作图片
Call Me Maybe歌词及翻译:
  I threw a wish in the well  我在许愿池扔下了愿望  Don't ask me, I'll never tell  不要问我,我永远也不会告诉你  I looked to you as it fell  当它落下时我遇见了你  And now you're in my way  而现在你又出现在我面前  I trade my soul for a wish  我用我的灵魂换取一个愿望  Pennies and dimes for a kiss  用所有的金钱换一个吻  I wasn't looking for this  我要的不是这些  But now you're in my way  但是现在你出现在我的面前  Your stare was holding  你坚定地眼神  Ripped jeans, skin was showing  破旧的牛仔裤露出皮肤  Hot night, wind was blowing  炎热的夜晚,风吹着  Where you think you're going baby?  你认为你可以躲去哪里,宝贝?  Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy  嘿,我才刚见到你,这真是疯狂  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  It's hard to look right, at you baby  我很难跟你直视  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy  嘿,我刚才见到你,这真是疯狂  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  And all the other boys, try to chase me  所有其他的男孩,都想要追求我  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以给我打个电话?  You took your time with the call  你并不急于给我打电话  I took no time with the fall  可我瞬间被你征服了  You gave me nothing at all, but still you're in my way  你什么也没给我,然而你仍然出现在我的面前  I beg and borrow and steal  我千方百计的去预想这是真的  At first sight and it's real  乍一看,这是真的  I didn't know I would feel it, but it's in my way  我不确定我的感觉,但是你出现在我的面前  Your stare was holding  你坚定地眼神  Ripped jeans, skin was showing  破旧的牛仔裤露出皮肤  Hot night, wind was blowing  炎热的夜晚 风吹着  Where you think you're going, baby?  你认为你可以躲去哪里,宝贝?  Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy  嘿,我才刚见到你,这真是疯狂的  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  It's hard to look right, at you baby  我很难跟你直视  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy  嘿,我才刚见到你,这真是疯狂的  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  And all the other boys, try to chase me  所有其他的男孩,尝试追求我  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  Before you came into my life I missed you so bad  在你闯进我的生活之前,我是如此的想念你  I missed you so bad… I missed you so, so bad  我是如此的想念你,我是如此如此想念你  Before you came into my life I missed you so bad  在你闯进我的生活之前,我是如此的想念你  And you should know that… I missed you so, so bad  这你应该知道,我是如此如此想念你  It's hard to look right, at you baby  我很难直视你,宝贝  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy  嘿,我才刚见到你,这真是疯狂的  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  And all the other boys, try to chase me  所有其他的男孩,尝试去追求我  But here's my number, so call me maybe  但这是我的电话号码,也许你可以打个电话给我?  Before you came into my life I missed you so bad  在你闯进我的生活之前,我是如此的想念你  I missed you so bad… I missed you so, so bad  我是如此的想念你,我是如此如此想念你  Before you came into my life I missed you so bad  在你闯进我的生活之前,我是如此的想念你  And you should know that  这你应该知道  So call me maybe  也许你可以打个电话给我?
上一个资源欣赏: 下一个资源欣赏:

我要回帖

更多关于 may it be中文歌词 的文章

随机推荐