mypretyfittygirt中文my soul什么意思思

MY HUMYS的中文意思是什么?_百度知道
MY HUMYS的中文意思是什么?
随便说一下歌词是什么意思?
顺便帮我找一下MTV
好像有一个小女孩跳的街舞 谢了!
提问者采纳
哇,不用了吧=============应该是My Humps,humpn.1. (驼)峰;(背部的)隆肉[C]2. 驼背[C]an old man with a hump驼背老人3. 小圆丘,小丘[C]4. 【英】【口】忧郁[the S]5. 危机,困难阶段[C]有这么翻译的:我的巅峰My Humps 歌曲内容 转载歌词请保留以下信息! ※※歌词转载自〖天空歌词网〗 [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all junk inside your trunk [Fergie] I&ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps Check it out I drive these brothers crazy I do it on the daily they treat me really nicely They buy me all these ice Dolce and Gabbana Fendi and ??? Caring they be sharin All their money got me wearing fly Whether I aint askin They say they love mah ass in Seven Jeans True religion I say no but they keep givin So I keep on takin And no I aint fakin We can keep on takin Now keep on demonstratin My love my love my love my love you love my lady lumps my hump my hump my hump my humps they got you.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..and spending time on me.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..uh on me on me.. [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside that trunk.. [Fergie] I&ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that ass all that ass inside your jeans [Fergie] I&ma make make make make you scream make you scream make you scream Coz of my humps my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps Check it out [Will.i.am] I met a girl down at the disco She said hey hey hey ya lets go I can be ya baby, you could be my honey Lets spend time not money And mix your milk with my coco puff milky milky coco mix your milk with my coco puff Milky milky Riiiiight... [Fergie] They say I&m really sexy The boys they wanna sex me They always standin next to me Always dancin next to me tryna feel my hump hump Lookin at my lump lump you can look but you can&t touch it if you touch it I&ma start some drama you don&t want no drama No no drama no no no no drama So don&t Pull on my hand boy you aint my man boy I&m just tryna dance boy And move my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps my lovely lady lumps my lovely lady lumps In the back and in the front my loving got you.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..and spending time on me.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..uh on me on me.. [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all junk inside that trunk [Fergie] I&ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that ass all that ass inside your jeans [Fergie] I&ma make make make make you scream make you scream make you scream [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside that trunk [Fergie] I&ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off this hump [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that breasts all that breast inside that shirt [Fergie] I&ma make make make make you work make you work work make you work [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..and spending time on me.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..uh on me on me..
提问者评价
3Q3Q3Q```````````````
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
``````这是一穿迷彩裤``头发黄色波浪``白色小吊带``年纪不大的小女孩吧````忽忽````至于那歌词意思嘛````````这是全部歌词的``你``可以去看看````My humps``我的颠峰……(女人身上的……某个部位……94这样)``
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁derating的中文翻译及音标
沪江词库精选derating是什么意思、英语单词推荐、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
derating的发音: 英音 [ di:'rati? ] ; 美音 [ di:'rati? ] derating的翻译解析:名词 减额法
Disinfection, deratting, disinsecting or other sanitary treatment shall be applied
对来自疫区的、被传染病污染的、发现有啮齿动物或病媒昆虫的或者可能成为检疫传染病传播媒介的交通工具、集装箱、行李、货物、邮包等物品,
英语单词推荐
2014derating是什么意思由沪江网提供。ban的中文解释
沪江词库精选ban是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
ban的音标: 英音 [ baen ] ; 美音 [ baen ] ban的中文释义: 可数名词讲解:禁令不及物动词讲解:1.禁止2.取缔
词形变化:时态:,,;复数:。
同义词:,,,,,;,;;;;,。
That film was banned
那部电影被禁演了。
The play was banned(by the censor).
该剧本遭(审查员)查禁.
The play was banned by the censor.
该剧本遭审查员查禁。
The country bans homosexuality outright.
这个国家完全禁止同性恋。
The Government has banned the use of chemical weapons.
政府已经禁止使用化学武器
To put under excommunicate.
受诅咒使…受罚或诅咒;将…逐出教会
Anti-nuclear organizations want to ban the bomb.
反核武器组织要求禁止使用核武器.
In addition, there are outright bans on the export of these wastes to certain countries.
此外,有一些直接的禁令针对这些废物到某些国家的出口。
Cosmopolitan magazine and HBO's "Sex and the City" are banned.
《时尚COSMO》杂志和HBO播出的《欲望城市》则被禁止发行。
Wage freeze( legal ban on or control of increases in wages)
工资冻结(合法禁止或控制工资的增长).
expel from a community or group
a decree that prohibits something
a bachelor's degree in nursing
forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
an official prohibition or edict against something
英语单词推荐
2014ban是什么意思由沪江网提供。Serialno的中文是什么意思,还有Checker,Dater的中文是什么意思_百度知道
Serialno的中文是什么意思,还有Checker,Dater的中文是什么意思
serialNO,checker,Date,翻译成中文是什么意思?用(,)的是分开来的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
:键盘包装盒和后盖标签上的序列号(