我想将来作长城导游词作文的英语作文

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一篇以我的梦想是导游的英语作文,还有翻译。谢谢了,请尽快。
3吃饼干7pC
A tour guide is a person who leads groups of tourists around a town, museum, or other tourist attractions. The guide provides commentary on the features and history of the location. The tours can be f...
A tour guide is a person who leads groups of tourists around a town, museum, or other tourist attractions. The guide provides commentary on the features and history of the location. The tours can be f...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码关于旅游的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于旅游的英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
关于假设我想去应聘一个导游的职位,做自我介绍的的英语作文
Today I am very honored to come to your company to apply for this occupation guide. I used to like traveling very much, so I want to be a tour guide, I also like the occupation. In the university where I learned a lot this knowledge, I think I can be competent for this job. Tour guide must be patient and occupation moral. Perhaps my ability is somewhat insufficient, but I will try, do not live up to the company to my cultivation and trust. 手打 望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文.快假如李雷询问你将来想干什么工作,你回答说你想做一名导游,请用日记的形式写一篇短文.
Since I was young,I have a dream,that is,when one of the most famous guides.Such,can led dozens,hundreds or thousands of people go to visit the famous landscape.我从小就有一个梦想,那就是当一个著名的导游.这样,就可以领着几十人,几百人或上千人去参观著名景观.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 导游词作文400字 的文章

随机推荐