fallmetheanswfall over是什么意思思

一个很难解释的英语句子,However,with kids,when they fall down,they don’t consider their falling down as a failure,instead,they treat it as a learning experience.They try again and again until they succeed.【The answer must be that they h_百度作业帮
一个很难解释的英语句子,However,with kids,when they fall down,they don’t consider their falling down as a failure,instead,they treat it as a learning experience.They try again and again until they succeed.【The answer must be that they h
一个很难解释的英语句子,However,with kids,when they fall down,they don’t consider their falling down as a failure,instead,they treat it as a learning experience.They try again and again until they succeed.【The answer must be that they have not connected “falling down” with the word “failure”.】 As a result,they are not discouraged in any way .Besides,they probably think to themselves that it’s quite okay to fall down and that it’s not wrong to do so.In other words ,they allow themselves to make mistakes,so they remain energetic.请分析【】里的句子结构,以及标准翻译,觉得这个句子很乱.
The answer 主语must be 谓语(系词)that they...failure.表语.整个句子是个主系表结构,含一个表语从句.翻译:答案/原因是他们没有把跌倒和失败联系在一起.
原因是他们没有把"跌倒"和"失败"联系在一起
主句是情态动词的结构 that后引导从句
另外must be 有强调的作用这是因为他们没有把跌倒和失败联系在一起。爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件you can say love me love my dog,but the answer is no是什么意思 求解_百度作业帮
you can say love me love my dog,but the answer is no是什么意思 求解
you can say love me love my dog,but the answer is no是什么意思 求解
你可以说爱屋及乌,但是答案是不.I like you, but you have no felling to me, is that what you gave me the answer是什么意思?_百度作业帮
I like you, but you have no felling to me, is that what you gave me the answer是什么意思?
I like you, but you have no felling to me, is that what you gave me the answer是什么意思?
我喜欢你,但是你没有给我感觉,那就是你给我的答案
我喜欢你,但是你对我没感觉,那就是你给我的答案吗?
我喜欢你,但是你却对我没有感觉,难道这就是你给我的答案?The Fray - You Found Me Lyrics
Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Review: RIFF-it.
Add Comment
The Fray Tracklist
Get the embed code
The Fray - The Fray Album Lyrics1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12. provided by
Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview!
Preview the embedded widget
The Fray - The Fray Album Lyrics1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12. provided by
In the Know
Popular The Fray Lyrics
Top 10 Rock Songs
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Temper Trap
Bonnie Tyler
Biffy Clyro
Really delete this comment?
Really delete this comment?

我要回帖