考研英语历年真题题几道谢谢

几道英语题目谢谢啦_百度知道
几道英语题目谢谢啦
1.我们去车站见他们好吗?()we()them at the station?2.他们今晚不打算在家吃晚饭。They()()()()supper at home this evening.3.明天会下雨吗?Will it()()()tomorrow?4.这学期将由吴老师教我们英语。Mr Wu()() us English this term.5.淮河以北会有大风。There()()a strong wind to the north of the Huai River.6.明天的英语课我们要干什么?What()we()in our English class tomoorow?7.你打算买多少公斤苹果?How many kilos of apples () you()()()?
还有两道题也别忘了:8.The students in my class are going to have a picnic this weekend.(改为一般疑问句)9.Anna will come to teach us German.(改为一般疑问句)
提问者采纳
1.are seeing2.aren't going to have3.will it rain tomorrow?或者is it going to rain tomorrow?4.will teach5.will be 6.will do7.are going to buy8.Are the students in my class going to have a picnic this weekend?9.Will Anna come to teach us German?
提问者评价
Thank you very much~
参考资料:
其他类似问题
35人觉得有用
shall& & meet&don't&decide&to&have&3.rain/& be&rainning/& have&a&rain4.will&teach&5.will&be6.will& & do7.&do& decide&to&buy&第三题不确定,填三个词的话
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
2 don't
depend on have
have a rain
4 will teach5 will be
7 are going to buy
8 Are the students in my class going to have a picnic this weekend?
9 Will Anna come to teach us German?
  额,你自己去写吧&
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题,谢谢谢谢_百度作业帮
几道英语题,谢谢谢谢
几道英语题,谢谢谢谢
BDCADBCCAD
答案是:1-5BACAD 6-10BDCCD请采纳
1-5BACAD 6-10BDCCD
太原自强学校
1-5;BACAD.6-10BCCAA我是初三的请教几道英语题,谢谢_百度知道
请教几道英语题,谢谢
1.sam is determined to get a seat for the concert___it means standing in a queue all noghta.as if
b. even if
c. provided
d. whatever2. The millions of calculations involved, had they been done by hand, _______all practical value by the time they were finished.
B. would have lost
C. would lose
D. should have lost3. The older New England villages have changed relatively little _______ a gas station or two in recent decades.
except for
B. in addition to
besides4. I'd rather have a room of my own, however small it is, than _______ a room with someone else.
share B. to share C.
sharing D. to have shared5.The bank is reported in the local newspaper _______ in broad daylight yesterday.
A. being robbed B.
having been robbed
C. to have been robbed D.
提问者采纳
even if尽管 尽管要排一整晚的队 Sam还是决定买这场音乐会的票2.B
had they been done by hand这句是if的虚拟语气的缩略形式 原句应该是if they had been done by hand 我们再将整个句子的语序调整之后应该是这样The millions of calculations involved would have lost
all practical value by the time they were finished if they had been done by hand.如果这数百万的运算都靠手工完成,那它完成的时候就会失去实际价值。根据they were finished知道是对过去的虚拟,所以主句要用would/could/should+have done的形式3.A 最近几十年来除了一两个加油站之外,这个古老的新英格兰村庄几乎没怎么改变4.A rather do than do 情愿做什么也不愿做什么5.C be reported/said/thought to 据报道/据说/被认为是
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦大家帮我做几道英语题谢谢~_百度知道
麻烦大家帮我做几道英语题谢谢~
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:5内容:The repairing of the old car____ him much money and much time.选项: a、cost b、 took
c、 needed
d、 wasted--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:The next morning people found him____ in his office.选项: a、dead
d、 being died--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:1,3,5,7 and 9 are _______ numbers and 2,4,6 and 8 are not.选项: a、odd
d、nut--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:When the temperature is below zero, water will _______.选项: a、freeze b、virtue
d、seek--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:I’ve got a lot of____. Are you interested in____?选项: a、information/ it
b、 informations/ them
c、 good news/ them
d、good news/ me--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:The boss of the factory often____ the child labourers work long hours in the workshop.选项: a、told
c、ordered
d、 made--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:These programs are designed for those young people who want to _______ higher education but do not have enough time to go to university. 选项: a、insure
b、purse c、purchase
d、pursue--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:I was born in Japan, but I have _______ Chinese citizenship.选项: a、retained
b、represented
c、reported
d、required--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:He often spends his spare time____ me____ my studies.选项: a、to help/ on
b、 helping/ with c、 help/in
d、 helped/ of--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
本题分数:5内容:The _______ left the ship after sixty hours of hard struggle.选项: a、dash
提问者采纳
1.a 主语是事情,所以用cost2.a 已经死了,是死的状态3.a 奇数4.a 当温度到零下,水会结冰。5.a information和good news都是不可数,所以只有a正确6.d 这里后面直接跟了省to不定式,所以只有make可以。7.d 追求8.a 我出生于日本,但保留了中国国籍。9.b 花时间做某事:spend time (on) doing sth, 帮助某人做某事help sb. with sth.10.c 全体船员
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
1 The repairing of the old car__A__ him much money and much time.
c、 needed
d、 wasted
2 The next morning people found him__B__ in his office.
d、 being died
1,3,5,7 and 9 are ___A____ numbers and 2,4,6 and 8 are not.
When the temperature is below zero, water will ___A____.
I’ve got a lot of__A__. Are you interested in____?
a、information/ it
b、 informations/ them
c、 good news/ them
d、good news/ me
The boss of the factory often__C__ the child labourers wo...
1.c2.a3.a4.a5.a6.d7.a8.9.b10.
1.A 2.B 3.A 4.A 5.A 6.C 7.C 8.B 9.A 10.C
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位能帮忙解答一下几道英语题!!!!谢谢!!_百度知道
哪位能帮忙解答一下几道英语题!!!!谢谢!!
1、Ten days _____long enough for Mr Carter to finish his design.He doesn't need any more.A、is
B、has been
D、had been2、&can I help you?&&Well,I'm
afraid the box is too heavy for you,_____thank you all the same.&A、and
D、but3、I visited Jiuzhaigou last antumn.Never in my life _____so beautiful a place like that.A、I had seen
B、did I see
C、had I seen
D、I shall see以上答应分别是:ADC
提问者采纳
1。首先,从句子的时态可以排除C、D,从He doesn't need any more可以判定是一般现在时,所以答案是A2.从句意知道句子是表达的转折的意思,所以只有but符合题意3.这句考的是倒装结构,never提前了,就是明显的倒装结构的标志,因此就排除了A、D,又从never可以看出句子应该用完成时态所以答案是C做选择题的时候,一是看失态,二就看句子结构,三看句意是否符合。
提问者评价
朋友,谢谢!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
1 Ten days 连在一起是做主语,是单数 后面又看出要用现在时2 回答者的意思是觉得对方不能帮自己的忙,但由于对方主动提出要帮忙,那一句话里包含有点转折意思,所以要用but3 Never提前了,否定词提前句子要倒装 原句是I had never seen so beautiful a place like that
in my life
你好!第一题:考查主谓一致和时态。Ten days被看成一个整体----“一段时间”。第二题:考查由并列连词but连接的并列句。“转折关系”第三题:否定词置于句首,全句用倒装。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语题型 的文章

随机推荐