英语四级真题题哦

谁帮我做几个英语题哦?1. —________?— She’s our history teacher. A. What’s she B. Where does the woman work C. Who is she D. How is the woman 2. — Congratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest.— ________ A. _百度作业帮
谁帮我做几个英语题哦?1. —________?— She’s our history teacher. A. What’s she B. Where does the woman work C. Who is she D. How is the woman 2. — Congratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest.— ________ A.
谁帮我做几个英语题哦?1. —________?— She’s our history teacher. A. What’s she B. Where does the woman work C. Who is she D. How is the woman 2. — Congratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest.— ________ A. Yes, I beat the others. B. No, no, I didn’t do it well. C. Thank you. D. It’s pleasure. 3. The problem is not _______ so easy as you think. It’s far from being settled. A. hardly B. almost C. nearly D. scarcely 4. — Excuse me, how much is the jacket?— It’s 499 Yuan. _____________. A. Oh, no. That’s OK! B. How do you like it? C. Which do you prefer? D. Would you like to try it on? 5. — Could you help me with my physics, please?— __________ A. No, no way. B. no, I couldn’t C. No, I can’t D. Sorry I can’t. I have to go to a meeting right now. 6. — David injured his leg playing football yesterday.— Really? __________ A. Who did that? B. What’s wrong with him? C. How did that happen? D. Why was he so careless? 7. Harry, who had failed in the final exam, had a great worry __________ his mind. A. on B. in C. with D. at 8. — Wow! This is a marvelous room! I’ve never known you’re so artistic.— _________ A. Great, I am very art-conscious. B. Don’t mention it. C. Thanks for your compliments. D. It’s fine. 9. Children under fifteen are not permitted to see such kind of movies ______ bad for their mental development. A. that is B. which is C. as is D. what are 10. — Please help yourself to the seafood.— ___________ A. No, I can’t. B. Sorry, I can’t help. C. Well, seafood don’t suit for. D. Thanks, but I don’t like the seafood. 11. — May I use your bike for a moment?— _________ A. It’s well. B. It doesn’t matter. C. By all means. D. have no idea. 12. After the Minister of Education had finished speaking at the press conference, he was made ______ all sorts of awkward questions. A. answer B. answering C. answered D. to answer 13. — Is it possible for you to work late tonight?— _____________ A. I like it. B. I’ll do that. C. I’d love to. D. I think so. 14. Never before _______ see such a terrible car accident on the road! A. I have B. have I C. I did D. did I 15. Jane’s dress is similar in design ________ her sister’s. A. like B. with C. to D. as 16. Would you like something _________? A. drink B. to drink C. drinking D. for drinking 17. — Oh, sorry to bother you.— _________ A. That’s Okay. B. No, you can’t C. That’s good. D. Oh, I don’t know. 18. — Is the library _________ now?— No, it’s _________. A. close B. closing C. closed D. closed 19. His salary as a driver is much higher than _______. A. a porter B. is a porter C. that of a porter D. as a porter 要快点哦··只有30分钟的时间.
依次为ccaddcbcbdcdddcbacc
1. —___C_____?— She’s our history teacher. A. What’s she B. Where does the woman work C. Who is she D. How is the woman 2. — Congratulations! You won the first prize in t...
6-10 DACCD
11-15 BAD?B
16-19 BACD答案供参考,第3题答案不确定,14题强调句的句型已经忘记了,不会答了最好能自己再检查一下,能自己完成会更好。英语题哦哦 _百度作业帮
英语题哦哦
英语题哦哦&用户等级:初中一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:205 小时
金币:1103
等级:初中一年级
<em id="authorposton13-7-5 17:17
查看: 2104&
本帖最后由 智康陈宇佳 于
15:58 编辑
天津市初等英语水平考试(Elementary English Test System, 简称EETS),是依据国家教育部颁布的《国家英语课程标准》而制定,具有高度的权威性和标准的统 一性。考试的内容以现代教育测量理论为依托,注重英语学习的基础性和实践性的统一; 注重兴趣培养与能力提高的统一;注重工具学科的学习与提高文化素养的统一。这项考试的评价方式更加强调考后对考生各项能力水平的科学评价和分析,给考生提供 综合的评价报告,为考生今后的学习提供科学的指导。
序号考试级别正常难度设置建议应试年级(特别注意)1一级小学低段年级小学一年级小学二年级2二级3三级B小学六年级小学四年级小学五年级4三级初中一年级小学五年级小学六年级(推优)5四级初中二年级小学六年级(小卷)6五级初中三年级初中各年级7六级高中一年级初中各年级高中一年级
17:07 上传
初等英语等级考试证书
天津市初等英语水平考试(五级真题)
选择题1. —What day is it today. Wednesday or Thursday?—__________. It’s Friday.A. Either& && && && && && && && & B. Both& && && && && && && && && && && &C. None& && && && && &&&D. Neither
2.Why not ________ it by yourself?A. do you& && && && && && &B. you& && && && && && && && && && && & C. do& && && && && && && && &&&D. you do
3. There is going to ______ a sports meeting next week. If it _______, we’ll have to cancel it.A. will rain& && && &&&B. will rain& && && && && &&&C. rains& && && &D. rain
大家可以试着做做看~~
详细信息见附件:
(245.41 KB, 下载次数: 57)
16:39 上传
点击文件名下载附件
下载积分: 金币 -1
用户等级:初中一年级
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-7-5 22:21
【初等英语等级考试每日一练】
1.Sarah had her washing machine repaired the day before yesterday, _________ she?
A. had& & & & B. did& & & & C. hadn’t& &&&D. didn’t
答案是:didn't she?
【初等英语等级考试每日一练】
——I wonder if she ______ to the ball.
——She is sure to come if se ______ time tonight.
B will have
C will have
选C,对吗?
过去完成时态
用户等级:小学六年级
注册时间:
在线时长:149 小时
<em id="authorposton13-8-16 12:55
智康陈宇佳 发表于
【初等英语等级考试每日一练】
1.Sarah had her washing machine repaired the day before yesterday, ____ ...
选C,对吗?&&过去完成时态
不对哦~~应该选择D的
你可以再仔细想想哦~
用户等级:高中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:2730 小时
金币:20015
<em id="authorposton13-8-17 17:31
肿么了? 你的答案是?
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-8-30 10:39
babysxy 发表于
选C,对吗?&&过去完成时态
你可以再仔细想想哦~
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-8-30 10:40
cxx882000 发表于
肿么了? 你的答案是?
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-8-30 10:43
智康陈宇佳 发表于
【初等英语等级考试每日一练】
【初等英语等级考试每日一练】
——I wonder if she ______ to the ball.
——She is sure to come if se ______ time tonight.
B will have
C will have
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-10-25 10:27
转眼就到等级考试了~大家加油啊~
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-10-25 10:29
& && &3.I don’t know _______ tomorrow. Can you tell me?
  A. when we stared & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. when did we start
  C. when we will start & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. when will we start
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-10-25 13:47
天津市初等英语水平考试指南——口语篇
口语测试在笔试结束后的上午或当天下午进行。各级别的口语测试采取两名口语考官对一名考生的形式进行,每名口语考官将根据考生的答题情况,分别从考生的语音、语法与词汇、语言表达能力和反应能力四个方面进行综合评价。
Answer the questions& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 回答问题
主考老师在礼貌地和考生打过招呼之后,将以问答的形式与考生用英语交流,交流的问题约4个,形式如下:
Good morning/afternoon. I’m ... Now, please answer my questions.
) What’s your name, please?
) Do you have an english name? How do you spell it?
) How do you go to school every day?
) What’s your favorite sport?
) Do you often use computer? What do you do with it?
Read aloud & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 朗读
主考老师将递给考生一张卡片,要求考生朗读卡片上的短文,如:
Here is a short passage. Please read it aloud.
New Year’s Day is an important festival in the world. The celebration for New Year usually happens on the night before---on New Year’s Eve. There are some interesting customs (风俗) in the West and they are different from country to country. People often have parties with their friends to welcome the New Year. There’ food, drink and dancing at the parties.
Say something about the picture(s)& & & & 看图说话
主考老师将递给考生一张或一组图片。考生根据自己对图意的理解,用英语描述图片的内容,如:
Here is a picture (Or: Here are some pictures). Please say something bout it(Or: them).
图片1& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 图片2
图片3& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 图片4
Free talk& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 话题谈话
主考教师将选定一个与考生学习或生活相关的话题,要求考生用英语自由说话,话题如:
Please say something about your family.
(Or: about your favourite sport/ food/ about your/ someone’s birthday party, etc.)
用户等级:智康1对1
注册时间:
在线时长:2476 小时
金币:15565
<em id="authorposton13-10-25 14:39
支持陈老师
谢谢康康的支持~
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-10-25 15:35
智小康 发表于
支持陈老师
谢谢康康的支持~
用户等级:大学一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:697 小时
金币:18486
<em id="authorposton13-10-28 15:51
老师讲的很清楚,辛苦啦~
祝学习愉快哦~
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-10-29 10:05
h笑笑 发表于
老师讲的很清楚,辛苦啦~
祝学习愉快哦~
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-10-30 09:55
智康陈宇佳 发表于
【初等英语等级考试每日一练】
答案是:didn't she?
在线时间等级1
在线时间满500小时将自动发放。