i feel sad(变为一般否定疑问句的肯定回答并做肯定回答)

he is mire 改为疑问句并用肯定回答_百度作业帮
he is mire 改为疑问句并用肯定回答
he is mire 改为疑问句并用肯定回答
Is he mire
Is he mire? Yes, he is.句型转换:陈述句变否定句、一般疑问句及3其答语。
句型转换:陈述句变否定句、一般疑问句及3其答语。 30
1:His father is an English teacher.2:Thesecats are crying.3:hey are students.4:I like English.5:I go to school on foot.6:He likes English.7:His father goes to work by bus.8:He is crying under the tree.9:His birthday is on the twentieth of November.10:Mrs. Li and kitty are in a big shop.11:kieey is wearing her new uniform.12:The boy under the tree is hungry.13:He goes to school every day.14:I feel sad.15:I want a car.16:She wants a cup of coffes.17:Mrs. Li and kitty watch television at night.18:I do my homework after school.19:Everyboby is in the ciassroom.20:The boy does some housework at home.21:The children have 3 pents.22:Jim has some story-books.23:This is an orange orange.24:The old man does moring exercises every morning.25:We are from China.26:I am a teacher.27:He often goes to the library on Sundays.28:They have a class meeting every week.29:I have a happy family.30:She has long black hair.
请把每个句子都翻译。
亲们,请尽快回答,谢谢。急需急需。
你到底是要翻译还是要句型转换还是两者都要?
1:His father is an English teacher. 否定句:His father is not&an English teacher. 一般疑问句:Is his father an English teacher? 答:Yes,he is./No,he isn't.
2:These cats are crying. 否定句:These cats are not crying. 一般疑问句:Are these cats crying?& 答:Yes,they are./No,they aren't.
3:They are students. 否定句:They are not students. 一般疑问句:Are they&students? 答:Yes,they are./No,they aren't.
4:I like English. 否定句:I don't like English. 一般疑问句: Do you like English? 答:Yes,I do./No,I don't.
5:I go to school on foot. 否定句:I don't go to school on foot. 一般疑问句: Do you go to school on foot? 答:Yes,I do./No,I don't.
6.He likes English. 否定句:He doesn't like English. 一般疑问句: Does he like English? 答:Yes,he&does./No,he doesn't.
7:His father goes to work by bus. 否定句:His father doesn't go to work by bus. 一般疑问句: Does his father go to work by bus? 答:Yes,he&does./No,he doesn't.
8:He is crying under the tree. 否定句:He isn't&crying under the tree. 一般疑问句:Is he crying under the tree? 答:Yes,he is./No,he isn't.
9:His birthday is on the twentieth of November. 否定句:His birthday isn't on the twentieth of November.& 一般疑问句:Is his birthday on the twentieth of November? 答:Yes,it is./No,it isn't.
10:Mrs. Li and kitty are in a big shop. 否定句:Mrs. Li and kitty aren't in a big shop. 一般疑问句:Are Mrs. Li and kitty in a big shop? 答:Yes,they are./No,they aren't.
11:kieey is wearing her new uniform. 否定句:kieey isn't wearing her new uniform. 一般疑问句:Is kieey& wearing her new uniform? 答:Yes,she is./No,she isn't.
12:The boy under the tree is hungry. 否定句:The boy under the tree isn't hungry. 一般疑问句:Is the boy under the tree hungry? 答:Yes,he is./No,he isn't.
13:He goes to school every day. 否定句:He doesn't go to school every day. 一般疑问句:Does he go to school every day? 答:Yes,he&does./No,he doesn't.
14:I feel sad. 否定句:I don't feel sad. 一般疑问句:Do you feel sad?& 答:Yes,I do./No,I don't.
15:I want a car. 否定句:I don't want a car. 一般疑问句:Do you want a car?答:Yes,I do./No,I don't.
16:She wants a cup of coffes. 否定句:She doesn't want a cup of coffes. 一般疑问句:Does she want a cup of coffes?& 答:Yes,she&does./No,she doesn't.
17:Mrs. Li and kitty watch television at night. 否定句:Mrs. Li and kitty don't watch television at night. 一般疑问句:Do Mrs. Li and kitty watch television at night? 答:Yes,they&do./No,they don't.&
18:I do my homework after school. 否定句:I don't do&my homework after school. 一般疑问句:Do you do&your homework after school? 答:Yes,I&do./No,I don't.&
19:Everyboby is in the ciassroom. 否定句:Everyboby isn't in the ciassroom. 一般疑问句:Is Everyboby&in the ciassroom? 答:Yes,it is./No,it isn't.
20:The boy does some housework at home. 否定句:The boy doesn't do&some housework at home. 一般疑问句:Does the boy do some housework at home? 答:Yes,he&does./No,he doesn't.
21:The children have 3 pents. 否定句:The children don't have 3 pents. 一般疑问句:Do the children have 3 pents? 答:Yes,they&do./No,they don't.&
22:Jim has some story-books. 否定句:Jim hasn't some story-books. 一般疑问句:Does Jim has some story-books?答:Yes,he&does./No,he doesn't.
23:This is an orange orange. 否定句:This isn't&an orange orange. 一般疑问句:Is this an orange orange?
答:Yes,it is./No,it isn't.
24:The old man does moring exercises every morning. 否定句:The old man doesn't do&moring exercises every morning. 一般疑问句:Does the old man do moring exercises every morning? 答:Yes,he&does./No,he doesn't.
25:We are from China. 否定句:We aren't from China. 一般疑问句:Are&you from China? 答:Yes,we are./No,we aren't.
26:I am a teacher. 否定句:I am not&a teacher. 一般疑问句:Are you&a teacher? 答:Yes,I am./No,I'm not.
27:He often goes to the library on Sundays. 否定句:He doesn't often go to the library on Sundays. 一般疑问句:Does he often go to the library on Sundays? 答:Yes,he&does./No,he doesn't.
28:They have a class meeting every week. 否定句:They don't have a class meeting every week. 一般疑问句:Do they have a class meeting every week? 答:Yes,they&do./No,they don't.&
29:I have a happy family. 否定句:I don't have a happy family. 一般疑问句:Do&you have a happy family? 答:Yes,I do./No,I don't.
&30:She has long black hair. 否定句:She doesn't have long black hair. 一般疑问句:Does she have long black hair? 答:Yes,she&does./No,she doesn't.
的感言:谢谢,很满意!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号bobby looks sad改为一般疑问句_百度作业帮
bobby looks sad改为一般疑问句
bobby looks sad改为一般疑问句
Does bobby looks sad?he is mire 改为疑问句并用肯定回答_百度作业帮
he is mire 改为疑问句并用肯定回答
he is mire 改为疑问句并用肯定回答
Is he mire
Is he mire? Yes, he is.her eraser is blue.改为一般疑问句,并做肯定和否定回答._百度知道
her eraser is blue.改为一般疑问句,并做肯定和否定回答.
提问者采纳
其句型为.、一般疑问句含有have(译为“有”)时:
陈述句,也要借助助动词do&#47,把情态动词调到句首.
一般疑问句:
-Is Mary your sister.附加改为一般疑问句的方法。例如;he a computer.把have&#47.(缩写)
-Yes. 三。 二? 四;t, you can’t, may、含有情态动词的一般疑问句(can, she is。 一.,肯定的回答(用yes)和否定的回答(用no):一般疑问句句末要用“;Does + 主语 + have. &#47.),第三人称单数用does。例如.
一般疑问句、含有have的一般疑问句, they don’t、含有be动词的一般疑问句。其句型为, you may:Do&#47. &#47.直接用have/does回答:Has Tommy/Does + 主语 + 动词原形+其它, she does,否定式常用缩写形式, may:
-May I come in。首先要有人称的改变.加助动词do&#47, she isn’t:Amy speaks English:
陈述句,第三人称单数用 No?
好了,have译为“有”。例如:Do&#47,通常把be动词调到句首. &#47?
陈述句。另外?
-Yes.:He can drive a car。现在还是让我们分句型一一说明、一般动词的一般疑问句回答时也用助动词, No:
-Do the workers live in London,在答语中要改成其相应的代词:
-Does Millie smoke?
-Yes:They are in the swimming pool、一般疑问句含有情态动词(can:Tommy has a computer:Does Amy speak English.
2,其余人称用do:
陈述句?”。例如;has回答,其他人称用do,答语有两种、一般动词的一般疑问句?
注意?例如上句可变为; No,有两种回答方式; No, it isn&#39:
Does Tommy have a computer,用情态动词回答?
-Yes。例如. &#47.
一般疑问句.
一般疑问句, she doesn’t。例如;does?
-Yes, they do: Yes: Can he drive a car。一般疑问句式有两种形式一般疑问句; No、一般疑问句含be动词时?
2? 三.否定回答.用助动词do/does, should等)时,知道了如何问话之后,我们来了解一下如何回答一般疑问句: No, they haven’t. 四。当主语为名词时,句末用句号.。
1: 一, they have。例如:Are they in the swimming pool. &#47。例如;has调到句首,用be动词回答:
1.?肯定回答: Is her eraser blue:
-Have they any pictures
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
it isn&#39.否定回答No一般疑问句Is her eraser
blue,t?肯定回答Yes
您可能关注的推广
一般疑问句的相关知识