初三英语题!求解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
make me weepThe more & the moreWhy don't yoube&forgotten
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
1. Sad movies make me weep2. The more I got to know Julie, the more I've realized that we have a lot in common.3. Why don't you ask Alice to join you each time you do something with Julie?4. She won't feel being neglected/ignored.
1、make me cry2、The more
the more3、Why don't you4、be ignored
1,makes me cry2.the more
the more3.why don't you
make me cry
The more the more
Why don't you
being ignored
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语问题急求解答_百度知道
提问者采纳
I beilieve that the girl dances very well
i am sure that they will ~
i wonder mike can speak chinese
nobody knows whether she is washing clothes at home
i think that you should ~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
i believe that.....i'am sure that....i wonder that
can ..nobody knows that
if .....i think that ....
I believe that the girl dances very well.
I'm sure that they.....
Nobody knows whether she is washing clothes at home.
I think that you should say hello to her.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很多英语题,求解答,谢谢一:单词的正确形式1 These are ___ rather than social matters
单词:politics2 Her appearance is not ___ to whether she can be a good teacher
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone_百度作业帮
很多英语题,求解答,谢谢一:单词的正确形式1 These are ___ rather than social matters
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone
很多英语题,求解答,谢谢一:单词的正确形式1 These are ___ rather than social matters
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone___(realize)that smoking is ___(harm)to people's health. Sometimes it ___ causes fire.In China,about 38% of the people smoke.Every year,they smoke millions of packets of ___ .It's bad news for the health of nation.It's known that smoking can cause different kinds of disease.Every year,many people die ___these illness,such as lung and throat cancers.It also costs the goverment much money to look___these sick people.Smoking is also harmful to those ___don't smoke,___(especial)to children and women.In a word,smoking is no good.___you want smoke ,just think of those who suffer from disease___the fires that people's lives and properties!三:短文改错 Many students feel it that a popular teacher must be kind
76__and easygoing.He and she should make the class very
77__active for joking with the students. However,the popular
78__teacher is at same time the one who should be strict with
79__students.Last year,My En teacher proved to be the more
80__popular in our school,She was usual patient with her students 81__and never make them disappointed.She always stays in full
82__control of the situations. She always made sure taht our
83__homework was finished on time ,but she marked strictly
84__on students'actual performance.
一:1,political(形容词,与social照应)2,relevant(反义词)二:realizes(单三形式),harmful(形容词),causes,cigarettes(香烟),of/from(原因),after(照顾),who(定语从句),especially(副词),If,or(列举).三:76 去掉 it (宾语从句)77 and 改成 or ( he or she 仅指老师一人)78 for 改成 by (通过,表手段)79 at same 之间加the (表同时)80 more 改成 most (最高级)81 usual 改成 usually (副词修饰 patient)82 make 改成 made,stays 改成stayed (过去式)83 无84 was 改成 had been85 去掉on (mark是及物动词)三到英语填空题求解答The clavichord has been _______ my family's possession for years.A.at B.for C.in D.byWould you like to ________the risk of going to the island with me?A.take B.do C.make D.getThere was______noise outside that we couldn't_百度作业帮
三到英语填空题求解答The clavichord has been _______ my family's possession for years.A.at B.for C.in D.byWould you like to ________the risk of going to the island with me?A.take B.do C.make D.getThere was______noise outside that we couldn't
三到英语填空题求解答The clavichord has been _______ my family's possession for years.A.at B.for C.in D.byWould you like to ________the risk of going to the island with me?A.take B.do C.make D.getThere was______noise outside that we couldn't hear the teacher.A.so many B.such much C.such many D.so much .
C in one's possession 或in the possession of 为某人所拥有A take the risk of doing 冒险做某事D so ...that 结构,noise 是不可数名词,用much
依次为:C A D
in one's possession
“为...所拥有”
take the risk of dong
"冒险做..."3. D
"如此多.."
修饰不可数名词
“niose” 是不可数名词
in one's possession 翻译为 属于某某所有2Atake
the risk of doing sth.意思是 冒险干某事3D so much 翻译为 如此之多,用来修饰不可数名词 后面的noise翻译为噪音,是不可数名词
b a d我自己做的,我也初三求会计英语试题答案A Company acquired 44% of B Company's voting stock for $220,000 on Jan.2,2010.A's 44% interest in B gave A the ability to exercise significant influence over B's operating and financial policies.During 2010,B earned $100,00_百度作业帮
求会计英语试题答案A Company acquired 44% of B Company's voting stock for $220,000 on Jan.2,2010.A's 44% interest in B gave A the ability to exercise significant influence over B's operating and financial policies.During 2010,B earned $100,00
求会计英语试题答案A Company acquired 44% of B Company's voting stock for $220,000 on Jan.2,2010.A's 44% interest in B gave A the ability to exercise significant influence over B's operating and financial policies.During 2010,B earned $100,000 and paid dividends of $50,000.B reported earings of $150,000 for the six months ending June 30,2011,and $200,000 for the year ending Dec.31,2011.On July 1,2011,Asold half of its stock in B for $160,000 cash.B paid dividends of $60,000 on Oct.1,2011.
A公司于日以22万(美)元收购了B公司44%的有表决权的股票.A公司在B公司这44%的股权使A公司对B公司的运营与财务政策有能力行使重要影响力.2010年B公司盈利10万,分得红利5万.B公司报告截止日的盈利为15万,截止日的盈利为20万.日,A公司将其在B公司的一半股份以16万现金卖掉.B公司于日分得红利6万.你的问题呢?
……………………………………………………………………6

我要回帖

更多关于 英语填空题解答 的文章

随机推荐