网页翻译成中文文,谢谢

求日语翻译成中文。谢谢_百度知道
求日语翻译成中文。谢谢
担当毎に设定し定期的に进捗管理している、品质棚卸しは実施しているとはいえない4、担当が个々に准备し.准备项目はまとめておらず.过去トラ検证、材料.新规立上り品に対して过去トラ対策を検讨し反映している5。これらの管理手顺は文书化している12、试作、教育、担当毎に设定し进捗管理している.过去トラの対策を十分に反映しているとはいえない6.作业手顺に反映していない.全ての过去トラは定期的に品质棚卸しにより确认している2.过去トラ対策を作业手顺书等に反映し不具合による改定である事が确认できる8。反映していないものがある10、作业手顺.新制品に必要な项目にモレはあるが実施内容を期限.作业手顺に反映しているが、不具合による改定である事を确认できない9.新制品に必要な准备项目(金型。これらの管理手顺を文书化している11、初期流动の设定等)を期限、コントローププラン1、量产.过去トラを活用していない7、推进责任者が个々に确认している、人员、评価.主だった不具合の対策状况は後日确认している。3
提问者采纳
3.无法认为已充分反应过往问题对策.无法认为已进行过往问题的检证及品质盘点,控制计划。4.对新产品的过往问题对策以及探讨研究已进行并反映其中,作业手顺.没有活用过往问题,具体由各负责人准备并由各推进责任人来进行确认。这些管理手顺已文书化。6.没有总结准备项目。12。5.新产品所必需的项目(模具。7。这些管理手顺已文书化,评价,试作,但是实施的内容按期限及担当来设定并进行进展管理.可确认出过往问题对策已反映到作业手顺书并说明改订理由为不良对策.未反映到作业手顺中.所有的《过往问题点》定期地以品质盘点方式确认.已反映到作业手顺中,有为反映的内容,人员.新产品所需项目中有遗漏项目,但无法确认其是否为不良对策。9。10。11、负责人来设定并定期进行进展管理,材料1,量产。没有管理手顺.主要不良的对策情况在之后确认,初期流动设定等)分期限,教育。8。2
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译成中文
谢谢啦_百度知道
请帮我翻译成中文
CVSpharmacy
essential nutrients
multivitamin supplement with
antioxidants A,C&E
365 Tablets
必需营养素
服用复合维生素补充剂与
抗氧化剂,C&E
其他类似问题
22人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
CVS的 药房
必需营养素
补充多种维生素
抗氧化剂A,C及E
CVS的药房每日多重药典必需营养素补充多种维生素抗氧化剂甲,C及E365片
CVSpharmacy每日多 usp根本营养素与的multivitamin补充抗氧剂A, C&E365种片剂
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁敬请高手帮忙把15句话翻译成汉语,谢谢。。。_百度知道
敬请高手帮忙把15句话翻译成汉语,谢谢。。。
A cough is usually nothing to worry about unless it lasts for ten days or more. Although this get along sound like a simple task. The telephone was ringing, great care is needed, there is always a flow of people to areas of the country where more jobs can be found. The manager believes prices will not rise by more than another four percent.15.13, but by the time I got indoors.14, it stopped, there is no room to spread our further. We had an anxious couple of weeks waiting for the results of the experiment. There were some chairs left over when everyone had sat down.
--- Good idea. --- Let’s go for a walk in the garden. Although this may sound like a simple task,of which New York is an example. In the United States. 11, the driver was still able to make a phone call. Although badly hurt in the accident?
--- Sure But I don’t know if he is in at the moment. Jaffer’s office. You have to make a choice, please. I haven’t seen Ann for so long that I’ve forgotten what she looks like. Are you going to leave the job or stay. --- Can you show me Mr.12.5?3.8. In some places women are expected to earn money while men work at home and raise their children. For many cities in the world.2, great care is needed.9.4.7. 10, but I need to do the washing-up.61
提问者采纳
6. 尽管这听起来觉得挺简单。14. Although this may sound like a simple task。8,纽约就是一个很好的例子,看我的吧楼主. 几个星期来,但当我赶到屋里时. 我在门外时电话铃响了. We had an anxious couple of weeks waiting for the results of the experiment. You have to make a choice。10. 在美国?3, the driver was still able to make a phone call. In some places women are expected to earn money while men work at home and raise their children。9,商品价格不会再上涨另外4个百分点了。但我不知道他现在在不在. --- Let’s go for a walk in the garden. --当然可以。4. Although this get along sound like a simple task,of which New York is an example. For many cities in the world,总是有许多人涌入农村.大家都就座后还剩下了几个空位子. Are you going to leave the job or stay。5,除非症状持续了十天以上? ---您能给我之一下薝服先生的办公室在哪吗,但我得先洗漱一下, please. Jaffer’s office. --- Good idea. --- Can you show me Mr? 你不得不做个选择. 尽管司机在车祸中受了重伤。13, there is no room to spread our further.--我们到花园里走走吧, great care is needed. 有些地方妇女外出挣钱而男方在家干家务并照看孩子.咳嗽一般没什么严重的。你想走人(辞职)还是留下来. 我好长时间没见到安了。--好主意. Although badly hurt in the accident. 经理认为. The manager believes prices will not rise by more than another four percent. 对于世界上的许多城市来说, it stopped?--- Sure But I don’t know if he is in at the moment, there is always a flow of people to areas of the country where more jobs can be found,但是需要投入巨大的关怀. 尽管这听起来觉得挺简单,因为那里的工作机会比较大,人口已经饱和不能再扩张了, great care is needed. In the United States,但是需要投入巨大的关怀, but I need to do the washing-up,电话铃却停了, but by the time I got indoors. There were some chairs left over when everyone had sat down。12。 7,我都快忘了她长什么样了,但他仍然有力气大了电话。2. I haven’t seen Ann for so long that I’ve forgotten what she looks like. A cough is usually nothing to worry about unless it lasts for ten days or more我的好。11。15. The telephone was ringing,我们焦急地等待着实验结果。1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
1. I haven’t seen Ann for so long that I’ve forgotten what she looks like.
好长时间没见ANN了,我都忘了她长什么样子了。
2. You have to make a choice. Are you going to leave the job or stay?
你不得不做个决定。是辞去这份工作呢还是留下?
3. Although badly hurt in the accident, the driver was still able to make a phone call.
虽然在事故中受了重伤,但是司机还能打电话。
4. For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread our further,of which New York is an example.
世界上很多城市都不能在扩展空间了。纽约就是一个实例。
5. --- Let’s go for a walk in the garden.
--- Good idea, but I need to do the washing-up.
---一起去花园散步吧。
1. 我很久没见到ann了我快要忘了她长什么样的了。
2. 你必须做个选择。你是要辞职还是继续留下工作?
3. 虽然在事故中受了很重的伤,但是那个司机还是可以打电话。
4. 世界上的许多城市,已经没有空间让我们继续延伸了,纽约就是一个很好的例子。
5. ----让我们去花园走走。---主意不错,但是我得洗餐具。
6. 当每个人都坐下来的时候,还有一些椅子空着。
7. 电话响了,可是当我刚跑到房子里,它就停了。
8. 在美国,总有一群人蜂拥到一些能找到更多工作的地方。
9. 虽然这样相处看似简单,但是特别的关注还是需要的
10. 虽然这样相处看似简单,但是特别的关注还是需要的
11. 经理相信物价上涨不会超过4个百分点
12. 在一些地方,女人要去挣钱,而他们的男人在家带孩子
13. ---请问,你能带我去一下...
1.我好久都没看到安了,以至于我都忘了她长什么模样了。
2.你不得不做出选择,你到底是离开还是继续干这个工作?
3.尽管事故给司机造成很大的伤害,但是他还能打电话。
4.世界上的很多城市,已经没有更多的空间向外延展,纽约就是个例子。
5.——让我们去花园去散步吧。
——好主意,但是我得清洗完才行。
6.当每个人都坐下来了,还有些多出来的剩余椅子。
7.电话铃响了,但当我进屋时,它停了。
8.在美国,经常有很多人到农村去,在那儿可以找到更多的工作。
9.虽然听起来是个简单的任务,但是需要很大的耐心。
10.同9。9有错误。
11.经理相信价格上涨不会超过4%.
12.在有些地方,妇女们被期望赚更多的钱,而男人在家做家务带孩子.
13.----你能告诉我杰佛先生的办公室吗?谢谢!
----当然了,但...
1.我已经很长时间没有见过安了,我几乎忘了她长什么模样了。
2.你必须做出一个选择,你是打算离职还是继续留下工作?
3.在事故中尽管司机受伤很厉害,但他还能打出电话。
4.世界上的很多城市,已经没有更多的空间向外延展,纽约就是个例子。
5.我们去花园走走吧。
好主意,但我要洗涤餐具。
6.每个人都坐下后,还多出了一些椅子
7.电话铃响了,可是当我刚跑进房子,它就停了。
8. 在美国,总有一群人蜂拥到一些能找到更多工作的地方。
9. 虽然这样相处是看似简单的任务,但还是需要关注。
10. 虽然这任务可能看似简单,但还是需要特别的关注
11.官员相信物价不会再上涨另一个百分之四.
12.在有的地方妇女出去赚钱,而男人呆在家里并且照顾孩子。
13.你可以带我去杰佛先生的办公室吗?...
汉语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮我翻译成中文,急急急!!!谢谢!!!不要机器的As the plane circled over the airport, everyone sensed that something was wrong . The plane was moving unsteadily through the air, and although the passengers had fastened their_百度作业帮
帮帮我翻译成中文,急急急!!!谢谢!!!不要机器的As the plane circled over the airport, everyone sensed that something was wrong . The plane was moving unsteadily through the air, and although the passengers had fastened their
帮帮我翻译成中文,急急急!!!谢谢!!!不要机器的As the plane circled over the airport, everyone sensed that something was wrong . The plane was moving unsteadily through the air, and although the passengers had fastened their seat belts,they were suddenly thrown forward, At that moment , the air-hostess appeared ,She looked very pale, but was quite calm. Speaking quickliy but almost in a whisper, she informed everyone that the pilot had fainted() and asked if any of the passengers knew anything about machines or at least how to drive a car. After a moment’s hesitation, a man got up and followed the hostess into the pilot’ s cabin. Moving the pilot aside, the man took his seat and listened carefully to the urgent instructions that were being sent by radio from the airport below.The plane was now dangerously close to the ground, but to everyone’ s relief, it soon began to climb, The man had to circle the airport several times in or order to become familiar with the controls of the plane. But the danger had not yet passed. The terrible moment came when he had to land, Following instructions, the man guided the plane toward the airfield. It shook violently as it touched the ground and then moved rapidly along the runaway and after a long run it stopped safely.
飞机盘旋在机场,每个人都感觉到的东西是错误的。 这架飞机正在不稳定通过空气,虽然乘客系安全带,他们突然被扔进前进,在那一刻,空气似乎女主人,她看上去很苍白,但很平静。在谈到quickliy但几乎用耳语,她告诉大家,试点已昏了过去( ) ,并询问是否任何乘客知道什么机器,或者至少如何开车。经过片刻的犹豫,一名男子站了起来,随后女主人进入试点的船舱。移动试点撤销,该名男子在他的座位,并认真听...
作为飞机盘旋了在机场,大家感觉有些事是错误的。 飞机通过空气不平稳地移动,并且,虽然乘客紧固了他们的安全带,他们一会儿突然被抛向前,在那片刻,空姐出现,她看了非常苍白,但是相当镇静的。 讲话很快,但是几乎在耳语,她通知了大家飞行员昏倒了。并且问其中任一位乘客是否知道任何东西关于机器或至少如何驾驶汽车。 在同时犹豫以后,一个人起来了并且跟随了女主人进入里面的客舱。 移动飞行员在旁边,他取代...
拒绝机翻随着飞机不停在机场上空盘旋,每个人都感觉到有些不对劲。 飞机在空中飞行并不稳定,尽管乘客都系紧了安全带,还是不是左摇右晃。就在那时,空姐出现了,她看上去脸色苍白但很冷静。小声但快速的告诉大家,飞行员已经晕倒,问大家有谁对机械比较了解,哪怕是知道如何开车也行。一阵犹豫后,一名男子起身跟她进了驾驶舱。他先把飞行员扶到一边,然后坐到座椅上仔细的听着从机场通过无线电传来的紧急指...
拒绝机翻 随着飞机不停在机场上空盘旋,每个人都感觉到有些不对劲。 飞机在空中飞行并不稳定,尽管乘客都系紧了安全带,还是不是左摇右晃。就在那时,空姐出现了,她看上去脸色苍白但很冷静。小声但快速的告诉大家,飞行员已经晕倒,问大家有谁对机械比较了解,哪怕是知道如何开车也行。一阵犹豫后,一名男子起身跟她进了驾驶舱。他先把飞行员扶到一边,然后坐到座椅上仔细的听着从机场通过无线电传来的紧急...英语专业翻译高手帮忙翻译成汉语,谢谢Being able to multitask—doing several things at the same time—is considered a welcome skill by most people. But if we consider the situation of the young people aged from eight to eighteen, we_百度作业帮
英语专业翻译高手帮忙翻译成汉语,谢谢Being able to multitask—doing several things at the same time—is considered a welcome skill by most people. But if we consider the situation of the young people aged from eight to eighteen, we
英语专业翻译高手帮忙翻译成汉语,谢谢Being able to multitask—doing several things at the same time—is considered a welcome skill by most people. But if we consider the situation of the young people aged from eight to eighteen, we should think again. What we often see nowadays is that young people juggle an ever larger number of electronic devices(电子产品)as they study. While working, they also surf on the Internet, send out emails, answer the telephone and listen to music on their iPods. In a sense, they are spending a significant amount of time in fruitless efforts as they multitask.Multitasking is even changing the relationship between family members. As young people around them. They can no longer greet family members when they enter the house, nor can they cat at the family table. Multitasking also affects young people’s performance at university and in the workplace. When asked about their opinion of the effect of modern gadgets(器具)on their performance of tasks, many young people gave a positive response(反应). However, the response from the worlds of education and business was not quite as positive. Educators feel that multitasking by children has a serious effect on later development of study skills. They believe that many college students now need help to improve their study skills. Similarly, employers feel that young people entering the job market need to be taught all over again, as modern gadgets have made it unnecessary for them to learn special skills to do their work.
在同一时间内能多干几件事被认为是一个值得欢迎的技能是由最广大人民。但如果我们考虑到年龄在8至18的年轻人的具体环境的话,我们应该仔细想一想。 我们常常可以看到现在是年轻的人在学习的时候使用越来越大的数目电子产品。工作的时候,他们也冲浪互联网上,发送电子邮件,回答电话和用苹果IPOD听音乐。在某种意义上,他们是花了相当长的时间在徒劳无功的努力,因为他们一心多用。 甚至改变之间的关系的家庭成员。作为年轻人,当其他家庭成员进入房子,他们不再问候,也不蹲在餐桌前吃饭。 一心多用也影响到青少年人在大学和在工作场所的表现,当问及他们对现代器具对他们工作表现上的影响的观点时,许多年轻的人给予了肯定的回答 。不过,从世界教育界来看似乎并不太乐观。教育工作者认为,孩子们的一心多用,严重影响了后来学习技巧的发展。他们认为,很多大学生现在需要帮助以改善他们的学习技巧。同样地,雇主认为年轻的人进入就业市场需要重新被全部教过,现代的小工具使得有使得他们不必要去学习特殊的技巧来适应他们的工作了。
能多干几件事,在同一时间内-被认为是一个值得欢迎的技能是由最广大人民。但如果我们考虑到的情况,年轻的人,年龄由8至18 ,我们应该再想一想。 我们常常可以看到现在是年轻的人玩弄越来越大的数目电子设备(电子产品) ,因为他们的研究。而工作,他们也冲浪互联网上,发送电子邮件,回答电话和听音乐对他们的iPod上。在某种意义上,他们是花了相当长的时间在徒劳无功的努力,因为他们多。 多,...
能对这几件事 是由多数人民同时考虑了一个受欢迎的技巧。 但是,如果我们考虑青年人的情况年迈从八到十八,我们应该再认为。 我们经常看见现今的什么是青年人玩杂耍电子设备(电子产品)的大数,他们学习。 当工作时,他们在互联网冲浪,派出电子邮件,也接听电话并且听到在他们的iPod的音乐。 实际上,他们是花费巨大数量在不结果的努力的时间作为他们 甚而改变家庭成员之间的关系。 作为在他们附...

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成藏文 的文章

随机推荐