初二英语学习语

初二英语_百度知道
gives away
C.7, who’s the girl _____ glasses in the photo. He expected most of the passengers ____________(get) off the bus and ________(wait) for the next one. takes away
B.2. got off3.12. A. played
B.A. ----Kelly, but I am fine now.8. without
C.三. looks6.6. palying
C. Andrea Brocelli never ______. got up
C! His music _____ really beautiful.
D. are worried about. are afraid of
C. A. by5?
---A cool guy. smells
D.5. It’s bad for their health. sounds
B?3, which make him a successful singer. The cat is ________(lie) on the ground now? ----I _________ a headache. ---How do you like Li Yundi. make
A. ---What did yo usee?
---I saw some boys ______ games near the river? ---It’s me.A. The man _______(lie) down and went to sleep quickly. go to
B. A. You are too careless
C. Without ________(say) a word. I used to wear glasses and have long hair.9. got down
D, Miss Li left the classroom.4?
---She ____ the bsu at the bus stop and went home. ----ll off my bike and hurt my leg.13. Miss Lin agrees ________(play) ping-pong with me. like2. The boy expects his parents _________(give) him a smile every day. Mike ________(walk) to school when he saw a wallet (钱包)________(lie) on the road. have
D、单项选择1. He _______(stop) the bus and told the passenger that he must _______(take) the old man to the hospital. Young people today ______ posting wonderful articles and beautiful photos onto the micromessage to share with friends.7. I ________(have) a cold yesterday. It doesn’t matter
B. I think she should ________(have) a good rest. The pet dog’s d_________ (die) made the girl unhappy.11. gives up8. with4. ---What’s the matter with you. ---___________________. gets up
D. ----What did your sister do. What should she _______(do) next. of
C. Students shouldn’t go to school _____ breakfast二. I’m sorry to hear that. Kate is thinking about _______(talk) with her mother. to play9. are used to
D、用所给词的适当形式填空1
提问者采纳
4to give 5 death
6lying 7 have 8 to play 9talking
10was walking
lying11 saying
12 stopped
13 to get , waitADDBB
BDBC 祝你学习进步
提问者评价
好厉害哦~正解!!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
4、AD不会BB不会DBC都是自己做的.saying
5. had 2.lying
9二,对不对咱知道.不会
wait三.walked
lying(或者lie)
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本年级共有 46 名老师
1387 个课程
【学英语有靓招[礼花]】感谢大网校给偶们5只最近生日的蝎子准备了惊喜![恐怖]下面大家来猜猜看哦,是哪5只呢,其中四只见下图,另外一只提示一下,是初中理科美铝老湿哦![赖皮]最先猜对滴有机会获得奖励金币[飞吻][飞吻]
【下半年卡】琪琪老师的下半年卡11月4日正式上线![礼花]最稳健详实、贴近中考思路的录播课程[肌肉]+活泼感人、互动丰富的直播课程[笑脸]+精挑细选、用心设计的课后作业[强]+语文人生、全面解析的秒回答疑[笑抽]=琪琪在手,语文无忧![奖杯]琪琪老师让你的语文学习更有效![灯泡]
【小帆心语】有一个小女孩,身材很瘦小,皮肤黝黑黝黑的,整齐的齐眉穗下,有一双小而有神的眼睛,像两颗小黑豆似的嵌在脸上,如果你要是看见这两颗“小黑豆”在提溜提溜地转,你可要小心了,指不定什么倒霉事就落到你的身上。
【长期班直播改版】帆帅直播改版啦,以后直播前请大家先下载课前作业进行练习,当堂讲解中考真题运用帆帅解题公式。帆帅直播=【录播课内容】+【直播讲解】+【中考实战演练】+【语文公式解题】。在帆帅课堂上,我们的目标只有一个:满分!满分!满分!(重要的事说三遍)赶快来吧! [爱心]
重要通知:初一初二初三春卷们注意啦,本周直播开始期中复习,不要错过。
关注微信赚100金币
网校微信服务平台当天更新视频:96部 视频总数量:75954部
您现在所在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&初二英语上册教学视频
视频类型:
人气:加载中...次点播
更新时间: 15:00
初二英语上册教学视频详情
在线播放和下载地址: [ 无需安装任何插件即可快速在线观看和下载 ]
您也许会喜欢这些视频
评论视频初二英语上册教学视频
本站所有视频教程均从互联网精心收集,如果侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们纠正或删除,E-mail:[初二英语]6答案-------收集初二英语相关教学..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[初二英语]6答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语 的文章

随机推荐