every day all full of happy every这样表达好吗

求大量常用的英语短语,不是什么i am happy 之类的,而是 make sb to do sth 这样,并带造句就更好了,谢_百度知道
求大量常用的英语短语,不是什么i am happy 之类的,而是 make sb to do sth 这样,并带造句就更好了,谢
并带造句就更好了求大量常用的英语短语,而是 make sb to do sth 这样,不是什么i am happy 之类的
提问者采纳
few+ 复数名词 +that从句 (He has so many books that I don’t know which one to borrow.我喜欢自己做那件事), see sb,物) one…another一个; took…) + sb.after all毕竟.com" target="_blank">www.很.early in the morning一大早in the early spring初春in my early days我幼年时期early bus早班车
14. set one’s mind to do sth, on the other hand另一方面 . come true实现come down下来come from=be from来自.值得做…This car is worth more than two million yuan in China, (The dictionary cost me 20 yuan ?) mind + V-ing.告诉某人关于某事 .喜欢做某事finish doing sth, learn by heart背熟
43. need + 名词 (v-ing).感到惊讶
29,什么也买不到.on show = on display展览
72. (to) do sth .rr365. set off 出发.move away移开 , as little as至少 .他花了一千元买电视机), want a go 想试一试
18. a place (places) of interest 名胜
78、得到机会
21.这地方太冷. be worn out穿旧, every other day每隔一天 .more or less = about或多或少,你瞧 , developing countries发展中国家
105?…怎么样, next door隔壁、捐献make a telephone call to sb.be far behind +某人 (He
watch开会&#47, on foot步行 28,turn off关 ;V-ing对…感到兴奋 .给某人提供某物
46,而不愿乘车) , go over复习. by sea = by ship乘船 .rr365、开办grow up长大pick up拾起, (The students need some help.他花了10元钱买那本书,
103、结尾at the moment &#47, make faces做鬼脸 . Would &#47. take part in参加 .让某人做某事 , write out写出 ; life日常英语&#47, next year明年 , in the open air在户外
90. What do you mean by…, make a mistake犯错误 (by mistake由于疏忽) make a noise吵闹 ; why…. a year and a half (one and a half years ) 一年半
19.for example例如for ever永远be good for对…有益be bad for对…有害for long=for a long time长期for short 简称be short for是…的简称TV is short for “television”
8; finally 最后.继续做某事(同一件事)
17.help sb.) ( I prefer doing (to do) it myself , look up向上看. more developed countries发达国家,旧社会, both… and ……和…都
51, regard …as 把…当作… . point at &#47, tell sb, make friends (with)和, Tian’anmen Square天安门广场 , like best最喜欢 . to do sth.著名 .step into走进 , Tree Planting Day植树节 .终究after that于是.无(有)关 ; give sb. so + 形&#47, (Would you mind turning on the TV, the Great Hall of the People人民大会堂 ;some) shopping购物do the cooking烹饪do some cleaning打扫do the / teach oneself自学 , thank you for +n . . leave sth+介词短语 “把……忘记在某处”
34, in trouble处于困境.hear sb, day and night 日日夜夜 .= good) number of &#47.与某人相处得好,过来; now现在at the foot of在…脚下at Christmas在圣诞节at any moment任何时候at times(sometimes)有时, from time to time时时.V-ing 谢谢你… too + adj, would like to 想要
64, be busy with sth、动身.让地方.be filled with &#47.get…back退还, next time下次
70., look after=take care of照看, carry on坚持, feel like +n,过分 ; many许多
60://www, from now on 从今以后 , in half分成两半. not…until…直到…才…
63.put down 放下 shut down 把…关上cut down砍掉come down下来; have a letter from sb.听见某人做某事
36.. all kinds of 各种各样的
49? 那些肉你怎么处理了..到达get to +n.be worth + money (V-ing), such +形容词+复数名词+that从句, go out外出 . thank to =because of由于
74; on下&#47,送回去.到达arrive &#47, be different from与…不同 ,超过
68.不停地做某事(表示状态继续)keep on doing sth, (The place is so cold that nothing can grow in winter , “由谁制造的” (This kite is made by Kate ,at the end of 在…终点.in the first第一 , too much(修饰名词)太多, in the air在空中 .看见某人做某事
87 some…others一些(人. “be used for+ 名词(v-ing); go to sleep (fall asleep)入睡 . 物+ cost + (sb. = hear from sb 收到某人的来信
71; get &#47.乘车去那里只花你10分钟), (be asleep睡着) get warm 变暧 , 被…使用, in the last fifteen minutes在最后十五分钟里 .我花了两个多小时完成家庭作业.by the way顺便说by oneself单独, for long =for a long time长期; moment马上
26,查单词 , take away拿走 , (Do you mind if I open the window, find out &#47. leave for…动身去某地
27 feed on 以…为主食 .取出某物
89, look the same看起来一样;&#47、虽然, be interested in 对…感兴趣 . (What have you done with the pork .the 24 hour clock 24小时制
65.…is another way of saying…什么是, (I prefer to walk there rather than go by bus, wait for等候 .)太
110.tell sb about sth.接着做某事(另一事) go straight along 沿着…一直往前走. = very +adj, decide to do sth.习惯于做某事
33, from day to day (day after day)日复一日 .com)
106; little+ 不可数名词+that从句 (She has so little money that she can’t buy anything , get out of从…出来 , (He spent 1, stop doing sth. 他落后于别人)
94;&#47, 人 + spend + time (money) + on +名词. an injection给某人打针 . &#47, try out尝试, get &#47, in a minute &#47. See you, and so on 等等 , look around环视look forward to期望 .win first prize获一等奖
47.at the age of &#47.) “be used as+名词”.挨次soon after不久以后the day after tomorrow后天
3, take medicine 服药 take one’s temperature量体温, go well进展顺利, get on well with sb.every year每年 ,检查
22, look over检查.
62, go off to动身前往. &#47, for the first time第一次. come up with找到.她钱太少、考虑.我们宁愿她不来)
97, in a few year’s time几年以后 、落下slow down 减缓.some day =one day(将来)某一天 .wash away冲走.这张课桌是木制的) be made from由…制成 (This kind of paper is made from wood .so far 到目前为止 ; large numbers of &#47, the League共青团 .nice and +adj, later in one’s life在某人后半身 , go to the cinema去看电影、醒来send up发射open up开设, worry about担心. prefer to= like…better than宁愿,物)…其他(人.到达
5, in space在太空 . (It’ll take you only ten minutes to get there by bus, half of the day半天
24..给某人留条,独自by the end of到…为至by the time(引起时间状语从句)到…的时候one by one依次by air / phone sb, all day终日, have nothing / prefer +不定式(名词)+ rather than + 不带to的不定式, have a meeting &#47, everyday English &#47. up / try one’s best尽力do one’s homework做家庭作业do (the&#47.all over the world= around the world =throughout the world全世界
48, move to(搬)移到
69, in hospital住院 . learn by oneself / in the end / train &#47,大约more than = over多于.less than少于 , much too(修饰adj.这双鞋需要修理)
102, get &#47,偶尔at the doctor’s在医务室be bad at不善长
7.forget to do sth. 坚持做某事(表示动作反复进行)practise doing sth, take a walk散步 ; be lost丢失; sth, look through温习,此后一直 56.be famous for以. keep / take sb.我宁愿自己做那件事) .停止做某事
76.到达reach + n, tell a story讲故事 ; pictures 照像 ,查明. at least至少at breakfast早餐时at desk在桌前at once立刻.练习做某事enjoy doing sth.This pair of shoes needs mending.处理well done干得好(F an+ 形容词+单数名词+ that从句 (This is such an interesting story that all of us like it) , make a decision作出决定
32, make room for给;副+that 从句; off the bus上&#47. ) “be used by+动作执行者”, look out小心, get a chance 有机会. what…for,(照片)冲洗出来
9, a doctor for animals = an animal doctor动物医生
108, first of all首先
40..&#47.)
99.any longer不再
2; some washing洗衣服do sport做运动do with sb &#47,值…钱.决定做某事 , less and less 越来越少
61. a message给某人捎口信 41.放弃做某事
4.忙于…be amazed at 对.鼓励某人做某事 . a call &#47.一心想做某事
85 , the Great Green Wall绿色长城 ,冬天什么都不长) so + many &#47, check out核实, put off 推迟 ,邻居 ,检查 .防止(阻止)…做某事 .make sure 确信 ,”被用来做, learn…from…向…学习
20. 帮助某人做某事 , at first起初 , jump off跳离 , wish sb, take away带走
66;in + n, be used to doing sth.receive &#47, in the second half 在下半场 ; should等情态动词 + prefer +不定式. prevent… (from) doing sth, have a good &#47.为…做准备. to do sth, take sth, a firs t language母语 ; sth.我花20元钱买了那本词典)
98, or so大约
23.even though=even if即使, PLA中国人民解放军 . + time (money) + to do sth. (I spent over two hours (in) finishing my homework? = Why do you learn English.arrive at&#47. do eye exercises做眼保健操 ,上车 . 他有那么多书.我喜欢走着去那里, &#47、终于;散步&#47.make a contribution to贡献给; get +adv.做完某事go on doing sth.&#47, look like看起来像 , get ready for +n、尽快as well = too也.给某人打电话connect…to…把…与…连接起来be close to靠近(某地) give birth to生(孩子) lose to sb输给sb .do &#47.have a try尝试; ring sb.准备做某事.here + be+ 名词+ for+某人 ( Here is a letter for you, Let me see,进来come on赶快come over过来come along走吧, the Palace Museum故宫 ,复习 . be pleased with对…感到满意be covered with被…覆盖be expected to do sth、试验 .交朋友 ,000 on the TV set ?打开电视你不反对吧, have no idea不知道 . one of + adj, at sea在海上
84, get well康复. the more . to do with与. think about考虑 (think of 认为, by the sea = on the sea 在海边.这本书很值得一读, tell sb+从句. &#47. Bike is short for bicycle.go on to do sth.让我想想.rr365, as if 好像
54, the Party中国共产党 , be excited about +n.你最好带上雨伞)
96. half a kilo半千克 , “某地制造”(These cars are made in Germany) be made by+人, stop to do sth, as much as至多; stop &#47. such +形容词+不可数名词+that从句 (It is such fine weather today that many children are playing outside)
50, allow sb.be like像 ; plane乘飞机by bus &#47.取回give back归还come back回来at the back of在…的后面on the way (back)home在回家路上
6.&#47.borrow…from …从…借…. another two hours (=two more hours )又(再) 2个小时
58;help sb?我开窗你不反对吧. )
104, in a day or two一两天内 in the old days从前、放慢sit down坐下write down写下get down下来. car乘公共汽车&#47?)
101;比赛 ;&#47.的另一说法 Quick is another way of saying fast,come and go来来去去come up上来come out出来.multiply…by…乘以…
86, make a dialogue编对话 、想到 think over仔细考虑 think out想出)talk about谈论、不靠近… drop off放下(某物), every four years每隔四年 , get into进入,从里向外看 ., two thirds of the books三分之二的书
79;下车take a bus to…=go to …by bus乘车去)
12; What about…; wonderful &#47. take +某物+with +某人 (You’d better take an umbrella with you. the Summer Palace颐和园 . hope &#47,(花)开, keep off 避开. the number of…的数量 a (large /into进入.be made of 由…制造(This table is made of wood .被期望做某事be proud of 以…自豪speak highly of 称赞be afraid of害怕hear of听说(hear from sb, get an injection打针 91, the Temple of Heaven天坛 ,磨坏 , get off &#47, the better 越多越好
52.另一个(三者或以上 ) one…the other一个…另一个(总数二个)
88.学生们需要帮助:www. to do sth. in this way用这种方法 ; the doctor看病, make tea沏茶. to do sth, tell a lie说谎 , the day before yesterday前天 . look for 寻找 ;/火车&#47. three times a week一周三次
59, in surprise吃惊地 ., long before &#47, with pleasure乐意
37.(lend…to…把…借给…)from door to door挨家挨户 .最高级+复数名词
95, such +a &#47, prefer +名词(v-ing) + to+名词 (v-ing) (I prefer learning English to playing football. next to紧挨着, go down下降, less developed countries不发达国家,马上at school在上学at the same time同时at work在工作be good at=do well in 善长laugh at嘲笑not…at all一点也不at first起初at night在晚上at noon中午?= What does… mean. take photos / to指向
83, get ready to do sth, have gone to到某地去了
92.允许某人做某事
35. to do (doing)sth.before long不久 . 这种纸是用木材制成的) be made in+地点.the summer holiday(s)暑假 the winter holiday(s)寒假
38. off给某人送行 , half an hour半小时 , an exercise book练习本
25;adv. the increasing population增长着的人口
81 a path of travel旅行路线
82 ; doing sth, have a (bad) cold(重)感冒 . all one’s life 一生
53、继续下去 ,出生于come in&#47?)
100.忘记做某事 . do &#47、尽管
10.) It + takes ( time玩得开心.太…而不能. not only … but also …不但…而且 中考英语110条重点短语归纳1, prefer + 名词(代词) to do sth, Women’s Day 妇女节
75, encourage sb.; an +单数名词 +that从句 (This is so good a book that all of us like reading it ) ,run away逃跑 ,我不知道借哪一本) so + much &#47. credit card信用卡
80, go to work去上班.either…or…或者…或者
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
l am make a piane to do helen,Can ypu help me?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:E小题2:C小题3:B小题4:D小题5:A试题分析:短文大意:两个男人在一个医院的同一间屋子里。他们都病得很重。一个男人整天躺着。每天,坐在窗边的人给他讲述外面的的事情。小题1:根据上句Two men are in the same room of a hospital.和下句 One man has to lie on his back all day.可知他们俩都病得厉害,所以选E。小题2:根据上句“Some children are throwing bread to the ducks on the lake.” 可知该选C。小题3:根据下句The other man asks the nurse to move his bed next to the window.可知该选B。小题4:根据上句Finally he can sit up to see the outside, but he is very disappointed 可知该选D。小题5:根据上句He was blind. 可知该选A。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
Most people need eight hours' sleep every night. Scientists have found that people who sleep for less than six 小题1:&&&&&&&&&&&&a half hours a night are more often ill than people who sleep for eight hours. People who sleep for less than five hours often die young, and do less well 小题2:&&&&&&&&&&&&work. Sleep is really important to people's lives. Good 小题3:&&&&&&&&&&&&needs good sleep. "But not too much of it," says Professor Jim Home of Loughborough University. "Sleep is like 小题4:&&&&&&&&&&&&and drink. You would always like to have a little bit more,& but that doesn't mean you need it." He found that people who sleep for more than 小题5:&&&&&&&&&&&&hours a night die younger than people who usually sleep for seven or eight!
填空(每小题1分,满分10分)A.根据句意、首字母或汉语意思完成单词小题1:Amy’s handbag is the same as my ____________(妻子).小题2:When you smile or laugh, your body ____________ (放松).小题3:How long can I _________ the book?& (借)小题4:Failure ﹝失败﹞is the mother of s&&&&&&&&.小题5:We can learn a lot of k&&&&&&&&&&&&from the Internet.B.用所给词的适当形式填空。小题6:—______ your father __________(fly) abroad yet? —Yes, he has been in Singapore for a week.小题7:Do you mind telling me how ________ (use) this function?小题8:We should stop the pollution ______________(live) a happier life now.小题9:He &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(throw) his coat on the sofa and went out.小题10:He was tired out after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(swim)& for a long time.
请根据所给句子的内容,从下面的方框中选出适当的词,并用其正确的形式填在答题卷相应的横线上。每词限用一次。forty,& comfortable, beautiful, die,
she, popular, run,& drink,& art, catch&小题1:She sang so__________at the school leavers’ party that everyone remembered her.小题2:Mr. Zhang is one of ______________ teachers in our school.小题3:The little girl was very upset because her pet dog was _________________.小题4:His father is a famous ________________. He draws very well.小题5:Doctors often tell us _________________ more water every day.小题6:His father’s _______________birthday happens to be on Father’s Day.小题7:Her uncle spends half an hour __________________in the morning every day.小题8:On __________________ way home, she met Lily.小题9:Two thieves were _____________ by the policemen near the bus station.小题10:Loud noise makes me feel _________________. I have to go now.
阅读短文,从方框中选出适当的词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号。(每词限用一次) Do you know how the song Happy Birthday was invented? A poor girl was invited to her friends birthday party. She 小题1:&&&happy but a little sad because she didn't have enough money小题2:&&&&&a gift. "The party is in a few days. What shall I do?" The night before the party, her grandma said, "Don't worry, I think I can help you. How about singing a song? Happy birthday to......" What a beautiful song! Suddenly she 小题3:&&up. It was a& dream! She decided小题4:&&it down at once and sing it to her friend at the party. When she sang the song at the party the next day, her friend was very happy. "Thank you for小题5:&me such a special gift." Then all of the kids learned to sing it together.
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。at,two,use,end,when,good,hard,went,invite,hardly,cry,beIs it possible for a shy person to change?The answer is yes,but it takes time.Take Nancy for example.she would feel afiaid.In fact,she was so afraid that she would not look &&&&their eyes.And once she even&&&&when she was asked a question in class.Narcy decided to solve this problem.She knew she had to make several change.First,she needed to tell herself that she&&&&a wonderful girl.&&&,she had to smile more often.When she was &&&&to a party,for example,she would simply smile if she didn’s know how to talk to other people.She tried really &&&&for a long time.In the &&&,her smiling face made her very popular,and she felt much &&&&about herself.So it is possible for shy people to become not so shy if they really try very hard.
根据短文内容,选用合适的短语填空。 prepare,&&
are full of,&& isn’t far from,& row a boat,&& showWelcome to Sunshine Town. I’m going to &&小题1:&&&you around it. The town &&&小题2:&&&the center of Beijing. It has fresh air. It’s a good place to visit.There are lots of things to do here. You can visit some interesting places. You can see many trees, lakes and hills. You can &&&小题3:&&&on the lake. If you are tired, you can go to the gardens to have a rest. They &&&&小题4:&&flowers. You can lie on the grass and smell the flowers around you. It’s wonderful. I’ll &&小题5:&&some food and drinks for you. I’m sure you’ll have a good time.
根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。小题1:If I have a robot, I want to make him _________(do) the homework.小题2:Someone attacked him with a knife and he bled to ________(die). 小题3:Tom _________(have) a walk with his dog every afternoon.小题4:We spend half an hour ________(read) English every morning.小题5:On _______(child) Day, every child will be happy to get the beautiful presents.
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Michael: Hey, John.&&&&小题1:&&&&?John: Well, I live near my school, so I get up at a quarter to seven. I never go to school late.Michael: Do you have breakfast at home?John: Yes,&&&小题2:&&&.Michael: When do you go to school?John: &&&&小题3:&&&, so I go to school at seven forty-five.Michael:&&&小题4:&&&?John: I leave school at five past five and &&&&小题5:&&&.A. When do you
play gamesB. I have lunch at
schoolC. Class begins(开始) at eight o’clockD. I get home at
five thirtyE. I usually have
some cakes and a glass of milkF. What time do
you usually get up on weekdaysG. When do you get用适当形式填空:If you are full of ___ ,you will be happy all the time.(confideng)_百度作业帮
用适当形式填空:If you are full of ___ ,you will be happy all the time.(confideng)
confidenceconfident的名词
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 happy every 的文章

随机推荐