新东方在线中考网提供初二(八年级)上下册英语的作文语法、听力知识点、记单词方法、学习方法、复习资料,以及初二英语练习题和八年级英语期中期末历届考试试卷及答案。
新东方在线中考网络课堂特价优惠班
中考网络课堂
中考公开课
中考热报课程
2015中考时间表
1北京中考报名时间
1月14日到25日
2北京中考专业加试时间 5月4日至5日3北京中考体育现场考试 5月1日至5月20日4北京中考文化课考试 6月24日至26日5北京中考成绩查询时间 7月4日6北京中考录取时间 7月9日&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语上学期中检测题
八年级英语上学期中检测题八年级英语试卷(新目标)题号ⅠⅡⅢⅣⅤⅥⅦⅧⅨⅩⅪⅫ总分得分(试卷总分:100分,答题时间:100分钟)听力部分(共20分)Ⅰ、听句子, 根据所听到的内容选择正确的应答语。(5分)(
)1. A.Two times. B.Once a week. C.No, I can't.(
)2. A.Five miles. B.It's far. C.Four days.(
)3. A.Yes, they do. B.They take buses. C.No, he doesn't.(
)4. A.You are welcome. B.Sure, I'd love to. C.That's all right.(
)5. A.Yes, every day. B.No, he doesn't. C.Sorry, I don't know.Ⅱ、听句子, 根据你所听到的内容,将所给信息进行匹配,把相应的字母序号填入题前括号。(5分)(
A.visiting his uncle(
)7.Chinese and music
B.about 25 minutes(
C.more outgoing(
)9.The bus ride
D.on Monday morning(
E.a birthday partyⅢ、听对话及问题,根据所听到的内容选择正确答案。(5分)(
)11. A.By bus.
B.By subway.
C. On foot.(
)12.A.Once a day. B.Twice a day. C.Three times a day.(
)13.A.Yes, she does. B.No, she doesn't. C.We don't know.(
)14.A.At school. B.At home. C.Ah the doctors.(
)15.A.Go fishing. B.Go bike riding. C.Go boating.Ⅳ、听短文,根据所听到的短文内容选择正确答案。(5分)(
)16.Bob's
lost his job.A.father
B.mother C.brother(
)17.Bob doesn't take a subway to school because
.A.he lives near from school
B.he has a car C.he has no enough money(
)18.Bob leaves home
.A.before a quick breakfast B.after he gets up
C.after a quick breakfast(
)19.It usually takes Bob
minutes to go to school.A.twenty B.thirty C.forty(
)20.Bob hopes to get much money to
.A.take his mother to the hospital B.buy a new car C.take the subway笔试部分(80分)V、根据句意及首字母提示填空,使句子意思完整。(10分)21.The boy is a little thin. He needs to change his eating h22.It's so cloudy now. M
it'll rain this afternoon.23.His father didn't s
him any money from Beijing this week.24.There are six m
in an hour.25.In some big cities, many students go to school by s
.26.I can't go to your party because I have a piano l
.27.John is a funny boy, he always makes us l
.28.My brother has an i
in learning English.29.Katrina has a toothache. So she has to see a d
.30.Jack Smith had to lie down and rest because he had a s
back.VI、根据句意用括号内所给词的适当形式填空,使句子意思完整。(10分)31.The are many
(different) between a city and a county.32.Everyone in our class is
(relax) at home next weekend.33.What do you think of the
(transport) in this city?34.Susan is
(calm) than Mary.35.I'm much
(athletic) than my brother.36.In
(west) countries, most people like eating fast food.37.What about going bike
(ride) tomorrow?38.He is too young, and she can
(hard) swim.39.Henry has to
(babysit) his sister at home.40.It's good for your health
(walk) after supper.VII、单项选择。(10分)(
)41.Eating vegetables and fruit
your health.A.is bad for B.is good at C.is bad at D.is good for(
hours do you exercise every day?A.How long B.How many C.How often D.How much(
)43.You are tired, so you
go to the party.A.shall B.need C.shouldn't D.aren't(
)44.There is
noise in the street, and it's
noisy.A. much too B. too muchC. much too D. too many(
)45.There is nothing for dinner, so I have to buy
things at the supermarket.A.few B.a few C.little D.a little(
)46.It usually
me fifteen minutes to walk from my house to our school.A.spends B.takes C.costs D.pays(
)47.I don't like the color of this coat. Can you show me
one?A.other B.others C.the other D.another(
he was ill yesterday,
he still went to school.A.T / B./; though C.T but D.B through(
)49.Jeff goes to work
and his wife goes to work
.A. one her bike B. on her bikeC. by bikes
D. by her bike(
)50.I don't think Shang Wenjie is
than Li Yuchun.A.popular B.much popular C.more popular D.most popularVIII、句型转换,每空一词。(10分)51.Many students get to school by bus. (对划线部分提问)do many students
to school?52.He can go to the movies on Friday evening. (改为一般疑问句)he
to the movies on Friday evening?53.Mary isn't as beautiful as Linda.(改为同义句)Linda is
Mary.54.She has to see a dentist.(改为否定句)She
to see a dentist.55.We play soccer three times a month. (对划线部分提问)do you play soccer?IX、情景交际: 根据对话内容,从方框中选择适当的句子填空,使对话完整、通顺。(5分)Jim : Hello, Ann. How are you?Ann : (56)Jim : How do you usually go to school?Ann : (57)Jim : How long does it take you to walk there?Ann : About twenty minutes.Jim : How do most students in your class go to school?Ann : (58)Jim : What about the other students?Ann : (59)Jim : Is there anybody going to school by car?Ann : (60)X、完形填空。(10分)  Friends are very important in people's lives. Some friends have
views and interests, and
like the same things. Should friends be different
the same? I don't care. I have two best friends, Wang Lei and Lin Ying. Wang Lei
like me. I am
than most of the students in my class, and Wang Lei is also quiet. And we both enjoy
. On weekends, we often go to the library to do some reading. But the other best friend of mine, Lin Ying, is
different from me. She is much more outgoing. She likes
and often makes me laugh. She also likes
, so she is more athletic. I don't think differences are important in a
. What's your opinion?(
)61.A.same B.opposite C.active D.free(
)62.A.some B.another C.other D.the other(
)63.A.and B.but C.or D.then(
)64.A.isn't B.doesn't C.does D.is(
)65.A.quiet B.quieter C.outgoing D.more outgoing(
)66.A.reading books B.playing games C.watching TV D.going to the movies(
)67.A.not B.more C.quite D.lots of(
)68.A.doing sports B.telling jokes C.going to parties D.going shopping(
)69.A.sports B.books C.movies D.subjects(
)70.A.match B.concert C.family D.friendshipXI、阅读理解。(15分)(A)  Your vacation is coming soon. Are you ready to go on vacation? Here are some things for you to think over before you go on vacation:  Ask the tourist office for the information about the places you plan to visit or coupons (优惠券) for restaurants and tourist attractions.  Travel during early morning or late evening hours to avoid (避开) busy traffic and crowded airports, trains or bus stations.  For longer trips, choose to fly to enjoy as much time as possible. For shorter trips, you can get more sightseeing along the way by car.  Remember the three "Ps" of travel: Planning, Preparation and Pleasure.  根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)、误(F)。(5分)(
)71.You can get the information about the places you plan to visit from the tourist office.(
)72.You can't get the coupons at the tourist office.(
)73.You'd better travel during early morning or late evening hours.(
)74.It'll be better to travel by plane for shorter trips.(
)75.The three "Ps" of travel are Planning, Preparation and Pleasure.(B)  We all need to exercise. Doctors say it is good for us. It makes our bodies strong. It also gives us more energy (能量), and we will feel better. It's best to exercise twice a week. Twenty minutes each time is enough.  There are many ways to exercise. We can walk, run, play sports or swim. Many people go to special places to exercise. These places are called "fitness centers." These places have a lot of equipment (器材). Some people buy equipment for their homes, but it is very expensive.  Exercising can be fun. Friends can exercise together at a fitness center, or they can play sports together. How do you exercise?  根据短文内容,为下列各题选择最佳答案。(5分)(
)76. What is the main idea of the passage?A.Exercise equipment is expensive.B.Playing sports is a good way to exercise.C.Every person should exercise.D.Fitness centers are popular.(
)77.We should exercise
.A.every day
B.20 minutes a weekC.twice a week
D.twice a month(
)78.At fitness centers,
.A.you can buy expensive equipmentB.people can do many kinds of exerciseC.it is very expensive to do sportsD.exercising is not fun(
)79.Which of these kinds of exercise is not mentioned (提及) in the article?A.Walking. B.Swimming. C.Running. D.Dancing.(
)80.Which of the following sentences about exercise is TRUE?A.Exercising is expensive.B.Exercise is good for your body.C.Only young people exercise.D.Friends can exercise together only at a fitness center.(C)  Children often have their exams in July. The school year will end soon. Boys and girls will have about two months to relax. The summer vacation is the best part of the year for most children. The weather is usually fine. They can swim, go to summer camp or visit other places with their parents.  Of course, the beaches are good places for relaxing. Some children are lucky to live near the sea. They can enjoy the sea anytime. For the children far from the sea, they can only go to the beaches for one or two weeks with their parents.  Why do children like spending their summer vacation on the beaches? It is because they like the sand, the sun, the cool wind and the sea water. There are lots of new things to see, nice things to eat, and exciting things to do.  根据短文,根据短文内容回答下列问题。(5分)81.When do schoolchildren usually have exams?82.How long is the summer vacation?83.Why do children like the summer vacation?84.Who do children often visit other places with?85.Do children like spending their summer vacation on the beaches?XII、书面表达。(10分)  据报道,中学生的身体素质有所下降。这一情况已经引起全社会的关注和教育部门的高度重视。下面是某中学关于青少年体育锻炼的宣传标语。    请你根据下面的要点和要求,用英语写一篇短文。  要求:  1.锻炼身体的好处:strong, healthy,  2.锻炼身体的方式:ball games, running, swimming, etc.  3.请你谈谈对学校开展体育锻炼的看法或建议。(至少写两点)。  Health is very important to us teenagers.听力材料及参考答案Ⅰ、听句子,根据所听内容选择恰当的应答语。每小题读三遍。(5分)1. How often do you have P.E. class?2. How long are you staying in Changchun?3. Do all students walk to school?4. Can you go sightseeing with me?5. What does your sister usually do on Sundays?
(Keys: 1-5:BCABC)Ⅱ、听句子,根据听到的内容,将所给信息进行匹配,把相应的字母序号填入题前括号。(5分)6. Mary wants to have a birthday party at home.7. We have Chinese and Music on Monday morning.8. Jeff is visiting his uncle tomorrow.9. The bus ride usually takes about 25 minutes.10. Sam is more outgoing than Tina.
(Keys:6-10:EDABC)Ⅲ、听对话及问题,根据所听内容选择正确答案。每小题读三遍。(5分)6. M:How do you go to school,Sonia? W:I usually take the bus,but I walked to school yesterday.Q:How did Sonia go to school yesterday?7.M : Take this medicine three times a day.W : OK. I'll do it.Q : How often will the woman take the medicine?8. M:Let's go to the park by bike this afternoon, Susan. W:Sorry, I don't have a bike.Q: Does Susan have a bike?9. W: Hello, Jim. What are you doing at home?M: I'm writing a letter to my friend?Q: Where is Jim?10.W: Hello, Jack. Let's go fishing this Sunday.M: That sounds good.Q: What is Jack doing this Sunday?
(Keys: 11-15:CCBBA)Ⅳ、听短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。短文读三遍。(5分)  Bob lives near a subway station. His father lost his job two years ago. His mother is often ill. The boy's home is far from his school, but he doesn't have enough money to go to school by subway. He has an old bicycle. And he has to get up early in the morning and leaves after a quick breakfast. It always takes him half an hour to get to school. He's never late for class and he's good at all his lessons. He hopes to get much money when he grows up, so he can take his mother to the hospital.
(Keys: 16-20:ACCBA)    笔试部分(80分)V、21. hobbit
24. minutes
25. subway26. lesson
28. interest
29. dentist / doctor
30. soreVI、31. differences
32. relaxing
33. transportation
34. calmer
athletic  36. western
37. riding
38. hardly
39. babysit
40. to walkVII、41-45 DBCAB
46-50 BDAACVIII、51. H get
54. doesn't have
55. How oftenIX、56-60:CDAEBX、61-605:BACDB
66-70:ACBADXI、71-75:TFTFT
76-80:CCBDB81. They usually have exams in July.82. It's about two months.83. Because the weather is usually fine and they can have lots of activities.84. Their parents.85. Yes, they doXII、(One possible version)  Health is very important to us teenagers. Either study or work is based on strong body. Doing sports every day helps us keep healthy and energetic. If we don't take any exercise, we may feel tired and get sick easily. Just as the slogan says, "Exercise one hour a day, keep illness away!"  There are many kinds of sports we can do, such as running, swimming and ballgames.  Now we students have to do too much homework after school. I hope we can have more time to take part in sports. I also hope our school can organize more sports activities for us.美少女答题乐游戏说明:美少女答题乐,2010年中秋节放……
今天,艳阳高照,气温明显回暖,我俩感冒也好多了。难得又……
初中阶段是孩子成长的关键时期。思维在这个阶段成长,性格……
作文有序则胜,无序则百败。
中考作文是限时作文,考生……
面对海量的英语单词,学习者日复一日、年复一年地投入了许多的时间和精力,但始终逃不掉“背了忘,忘了背”的恶性循环,而这些对网络上流传的“单词速记法”来说却不是难事……
京城六年级学员综合能力测评(即六年级学而思杯)是学而思国……您所在的位置:
& 区县·校园 & 正文
考生很轻松:“英语听力简单,像初中题”(图)
日07:37  
重庆高考昨结束,文综、理综涉及甲型H1N1流感、兽首拍卖等社会热点昨日高考结束,考生们将自己的老师抛起,以示感恩。记者 罗伟 摄晨报讯 (记者 黄晔 林祺)昨日最后一天高考,虽然天公不作美,阴雨不断,但考题大多比较温和,考生走出考场显得都很轻松。
文综:选择题有点偏中午11:30,考生走出求精中学考点。“文科综合题比平时模拟考要难。”两位巴蜀考生交流着他们的感受,由于答题量大,他们在考场都留下了未写完的遗憾。一位考生对记者说,他感觉最棘手的是选择题设置的知识点比较偏。“第19题是历史的一道选择题,题干是最近的一则新闻关于圆明园兽首的拍卖,选项是清朝的四位皇帝,这让我无从下手。”“考纲上重点标注的知识点考得很少。”很多考生都表示,文综高考题出得比较“偏”。记者了解到,今年的文综选择题、填空题难度都不小。受金融危机影响美元贬值、2009年博螯亚洲论坛等最新时势题材均在选择题中出现。(巴蜀中学高三文科教师:今年的文综考题有个别小题很“偏”,主要体现在知识点的延伸上,考生对考题只有似曾相识之感,但又感觉无从下手。)理综:甲型流感入题理科综合卷相对文综来说,让考生们觉得更“温和”。32中的一名女生则认为,理综试卷的题目比较常规,都是平时书本上的知识,相比较而言,物理题目比另外两科似乎难些。考生们表示,今年的理综命题也很有时代感,选择题第四题是一道生物题,以甲型H1N1流感病毒设题。23题物理大题以2009年中国女子冰壶队首次获得世界锦标赛冠军为背景。(18中理科老师:理综考题命题难度比去年适当有所下降,化学学科比较温和,考题常规,不偏不怪不难。)英语:都说很简单昨天下午的英语考试让不少考生笑逐颜开,南开中学学生小郑说,题目很简单,都是一些很常规的题目,没有怪题偏题。“几乎就是平时考试时都做到的题目。”32中的学生诚诚走出考场后与同学说的第一句话是,“手都写酸了。”诚诚说,题目并不难,也没有考到一些社会热点,唯一让她觉得难受的是,题量有些大,写到最后觉得时间太过紧张。求精中学考点的文科考生走出考场有同学对着老师欢呼:“英语听力太简单了,简直像初中考题!”(巴蜀中学高三英语教师王旖旎:听力考试内容很生活化,是考生感觉简单的原因。阅读理解考生反映简单,仅最后一段比较难,但我认为正确答案未必像考生感觉上的一目了然。)其他高考新闻及考题请见今日33至48版《高考特刊》。
[责任编辑:jasmine]
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reserved792013年成都八年级上英语期期末考试题
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
792013年成都八年级上英语期期末考试题
初2014级八年级上期期末考试题;(满分150分,考试时间120分钟);ByZhangPeiandFengYun;温馨提示:1.请将第1到85小题的答案用2B铅笔;2.B卷答案请直接写在试卷上;3.考试结束时,请只交机读卡和B卷;A卷(共100分);第一部分听力部分(共25小题,计25分);一.听句子,根据所听到的内容选择正确答语;分;计6分);1.A.Ye
初2014级八年级上期期末考试题(满分150分,考试时间120分钟)By Zhang Pei and Feng Yun温馨提示:1.请将第1到85小题的答案用2B铅笔填涂到机读卡上。2. B卷答案请直接写在试卷上。3. 考试结束时,请只交机读卡和B卷。A卷(共100分)第一部分
听力部分 (共25小题,计25分)一.听句子,根据所听到的内容选择正确答语。每小题念两遍。(共6小题,每小题1分;计6分)1. A. Yes, sure.
B. Yes, I could.
C. No, you aren’t.2. A. Play soccer.
B. An actor.
C. In Chengdu.3. A. Ten minutes’ walk.
B. On foot.
C. Five miles.4. A. Drink some water.
B. Eat a hamburger.
C. Go to bed early.5. A. Two hours.
B. Three meters.
C. Every day.6. A. Happy New Year!
B. I’m ten years old. C. I was born in June.二.听句子,选择与所听句子内容相符的图片,并将代表图片的字母填在相应位置。每小题念两遍。(共4小题,每小题1分;计4分) A
D7. ______________
8. _______________
9. ________________
10. ____________三.听对话,根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。每小题念两遍。(共10小题,每小题1分;计10分)11. A. Run.
B. Play basketball.
C. Watch TV.12. A. At home.
B. At the bus stop.
C. At school.13. A. Twelve.
C. Eight.14. A. Wanda Cinema.
B. Zijing Cinema.
C. Wangfujing Cinema.15. A. A driver.
B. A doctor.
C. A singer.16. A. Yes, he does.
B. No, he doesn’t.
C. No, he isn’t.17. A. Pretty good.
B. Terrible.
C. I don't know.18. A. To wait for another kind of milk shake.
B. To show her thanks.C. To tell Tony she doesn’t like the milk shake.19. A. No, she doesn’t.
B. No, she isn’t.
C. Yes, she does.20. A. Wendesday.
B. Monday.
C. Friday.四.听短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。短文念三遍。(共5小题,每小题1分;计5分)21. Who went to Hainan this summer vacation?A. Mary
C. Tina22. Why does Mary have to go to the museums in Hainan herself?A. She likes going there.
B. Sarah couldn't take photos there.C. This is her resolution.23. What was wrong with Sarah on the second day?A. She swam in the sea.
B. She had a sore back.
C. She walked around.24. What did Sarah think of the food in Hainan?A. Delicious.
C. Hot.25. How did Sarah go to the airport?A. By bus.
B. By bike.
C. By taxi.第二部分
基础知识运用 (共40小题,计45分)五.选择填空。(共25小题,每小题1分;计25分)A. 从下面方框中选出与下列各句中画线部分意思相同或相近,并能替换画线部分的选项。(共4小题,每小题1分;计4分)B. 从各题的A, B, C三个选项中选择正确答案。(共17小题,每小题1分;计17分)30. My brother Michael studies in ___________ university in Chengdu.A. a
C. the31. Spring Festival is coming. I can’t wait____________ a good rest.A. having
B. to have
C. get32. Uncle Tom, could I borrow __________ shirt? ___________ is wet.A. My
C. Mine33. Our class won the first prize in the competition ________ our hard work.A. because
C. because of34. In the new year, the Smiths are going to live _________________.A. a relaxing place
B. somewhere quiet
C. beautiful somewhere35. Xiaohua, let's go to Wangfujing Department Store. There is a winter ___________ these days.A. sale
C. sold36. In my opinion, going bike riding is much __________ than going fishing in such fine weather.A. more fun
B. interesting
C. most exciting37. As my best friend, she often _________ me in chemistry. But this time, I ________ thechemistry competition.A. beat
C. beat38. Dad, I don't have enough time to go to school. Could I ____________?A. give a ride
B. go for a drive
C. get a ride39. ---Teachers’ Day is coming. Can you go to see Miss Zhang with us, Lily?--- _____________. I miss her so much.A. Yes, I can’t.
B. Sure, I’d love to
C. Really40. My pet dog is lost. I feel as _________ as my wife. We both cry hard.A. sad
C. funny41. Kate, why don’t you come to work _______ as usual? It’s dangerous to drive when you are ill.A. by a bus
B. on a bike
C. by car42. Please don’t do your homework and listen to music __________. It’s bad for your study.A. some times
B. at the same timeC. every day43. ---How long are the boys staying in the south of China?---It depends on the weather. Maybe ___________.A. two weeks ago
B. once a week
C. for three days44. Jim’s brothers spent a whole day ___________ in the aquarium. They forgot ________ backbefore ten o’clock.A. to come
C. to come45. Tina, we are going hiking this afternoon. ________ us!A. Take part in
C. Coming with46. Stop keeping quiet. You should ____________ with your parents and tell them your problems.A. communicate
补全对话。根据对话内容,从右边方框中选出适当的选项补全对话。(共4小题,每小题1分;计4分) A: Where are you going this weekend, Nina? B:
A: Oh, that’s a beautiful place in Yunnan Province. B: Yes. I am going to take some photos of the snowy
mountains there.A: You know it's far from Chengdu.A: Really? How long will it take?B: 六.完型填空。分别通读下面两篇短文,根据短文内容,从A, B, C三个选项中选出可以填入空白处的正确答案。(共20小题,每小题1分;计20分)ALin Fei’s home is about 10 kilometers away from school. He gets up 51. ________ six everyday, showers and has a 52. _________ breakfast. Then he 53. ___________ school at around sixthirty. First, he rides his bicycle to the 54. _____________. That takes about ten 55. _______.Then the early bus takes him to school. The bus 56. __________ usually takes about 25 minutes.Class 57. __________ at eight o’clock. He has five classes in the morning and four in the 58._________. After class, he usually plays soccer with his classmates on the playground. They havegreat 59. ________. In the evening, he has a big meal and goes to bed 60. _________.51. A. in
C. on52. A. quick
B. quietly
C. quickly53. A. goes
B. leaves for
C. gets to54. A. train station
B. bus station
C. subway station55. A. minutes
C. hour56. A. ride
C. rode57. A. begin
C. begins58. A. evening
B. afternoon
C. morning59. A. fun
C. job60. A. early
C. laterBIn a small town in France, there was a farmer. Every day he 61. _________ a pound(磅) ofbutter to a baker(面包师). One day the baker decided 62. ________if he was getting a pound.After he weighed(称重) the butter, he found that he wasn’t. So he took 63. ________ farmer to thejudge(法官).The farmer told the judge, “I am so 64. _______ that I don’t have enough money to buyanything to weigh the butter, 65. ______ I have a kind of scale(天平).” The judge asked, “Thenhow do you weigh the butter?” The farmer answered, “Before the baker started buying butter from66. _______, I had bought bread from him. So now every time when I bring home the bread fromthe baker, I put it on the scale and give him the butter of the same weight.”We 67. _________ what we give to others in life. Always ask yourself this 68. _________,“Am I honest(诚实的)?”To be honest can be a 69. _________. If you are always not honest, you will not even knowwhat is true. In fact, if you are not honest, you will hurt 70. ________ in the end.61. A. fed
B. borrowed
C. sold62. A. to see
B. knowing
C. watch63. A. a
C. an64. A. poor
C. happy65. A. so
C. but66. A. I
C. my67. A. get back
B. give to
C. look at68. A. answer
B. question
C. idea69. A. difference
C. thing70. A. you
B. yourself
C. your第三部分
阅读理解(共15小题,计30分)七.阅读下面短文,根据短文内容判断句子的正误。正确的写“A”, 错误的写“B”。 (共5小题,每小题2分;计10分)Basketball players are usually very tall, because they need to put the ball into the basket.Other sports players may be shorter than them.Short people often have better balance than tall people, so they don’t fall over(摔倒) veryoften. In some sports the players must have good balance, for example, table tennis, they don’tneed to have long legs to run fast ! Some of the fast runners in the world are not very tall. Somepeople are tall and some are short. The tallest man in the world is 2.41 meters tall. He takes care ofthe animals. Today young people in many countries grow taller than their parents . This is becausethey eat better than their parents. Good food can help children grow.71.Other sports players must be shorter than basketball players.72.Table tennis players must have good balance.73. Some of the fast runners in the world are not very tall.74.The tallest man in the world is a basketball player.75.Good food makes young people grow taller than their parents.八.阅读下面短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题2分,计20分)AA man made a nice talking machine(机器). It could weigh people’s weight(量体重). The manwanted to try the machine before he could make a lot of them.He put the machine into the waiting room of a station. There were always lots of people inand out.The first one who used the machine was an Indian woman. She stood on the machine. Themachine thought for a few seconds(秒) to decide which language to speak.“Good morning, Miss.” It said in Indian. “Your weight is 72 kilos. That’s three kilos more. If you eat more fruit and vegetables, you will be soon all right. Please have a nice day.”The second one to use the machine was a Chinese girl . She stood on the machine and waited to hear her weight.“Good morning , Miss.” The machine said in Chinese. “ Your weight is 45 kilos . It’s all right for your age and height. Go on to eat what you eat every day . Please have a nice day.”The third one to use the machine was a very fat American woman. She thought for a long time to stand on the machine. The machine spoke quickly in English. “Will one of you get off(下来)?”76. What could the machine do ? ________A. Weigh and talk to people.B. Tell people what they should eat.C. Speak all kinds of languages.77. The machine told the Indian woman_______________.A. she was a little thinner
B. she was a little heavier
C. it couldn’t speak Indian78. The machine told the Chinese girl ___________.A. She was very healthy.
B. She was too heavy.
C. She was too thin.79. From the passage we know that the American woman __________.A. was healthy.
B. liked thinking.
C. was too heavy.80. In the article, the machine spoke ________ languages.A. two
C. oneBCan plants eat people ? Maybe not, but there are many plants that eat meat. Some of them are big and they can eat small animals. One famous meat-eating plant is the Venus flytrap(捕蝇草).
The Venus flytrap is a very strange plant. It grows in dry parts of the United States. Its leaves are like the pages of a book. They can open and close very quickly . The fly(苍蝇) cannot get out. In about half an hour, the leaf presses(压) the fly until it is dead. Then, the plant covers the fly. Slowly, the plant eats the fly.Why do plants do it? Most plants get what they need from the sun, the air, and the ground(地面). In some places, the ground is very poor. It doesn’t have all these important things, especially nitrogen( 氮). Animal meat has a lot of nitrogen , so many plants eat meat to get what they need . Let’s hope that some of the bigger plants don’t get the same idea !81. The Venus flytrap is a kind of ______________.A. plant
C. meat82. The Venus flytrap grows in ______________.A. most parts of the world
B. some parts of Africa
C. dry parts of the United States83. Why do some plants eat animal meat ? Because ____________.A. plants are dangerous to animals
B. animals are dangerous to plantsC. plants want to get what they need from the animal meat .84. Animal meat has lots of ____________.A. air
B. nitrogen
C. sunlight85. From the passage we know that _________.A. some big plants can eat small plantsB. some small plants can eat big animalsC. some big plants can eat small animals包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、高等教育、792013年成都八年级上英语期期末考试题等内容。 
 学年八年级上英语期末考试试卷及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。今日...年七年级上册历... 人教版八年级英... 上学期九...   八年级上学期期末考试英语模拟试卷二、单项选择(每小题 1 分,共 15 分) ( ) 26.--Peter, don’t play that kind of jokes any more? --...  2013年八年级英语期末试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。网址: ...VII. VII. 句子改错(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,计 5 分)在横线上写出错误...   学年八年级英语上学期期末考试试题(考试时间 100 分钟满分 120 分) 一、 选择题 (20 分,将正确答案填在下面的表格内。 ) 题号 答案 题号 答案 ...  学年八年级英语上学期期末考试试题 人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。今日推荐 180份文档 CET四六级高分通关宝典 2014年6月大学英语六级考试真题及答...  学年八年级上英语期末考试试卷及答案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级上学期期末考试英语试卷 二、单项选择(每小题 1 分,共 15 分) ( ) ...  喜欢此文档的还喜欢 八年级Unit5基础测试 暂无评价 2页 免费2013年八年级英语期末测试题 暂无评价|0...  2013新目标八年级上英语期末复习试题 隐藏&& 初中八年级上册英语复习题班级___...1、从北京到成都有多远? _ is it Beijing to Chengdu? 2、我不想再吃这些...  学年八年级上学期期末考试英语试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。试题新颖,值得一看 学年度第一学期期末考试 八年级英语试题一、听力(20%) I . ...

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册英语题目 的文章

随机推荐