英语作文60词带翻译一一初二作文题目大全(22页的2e)

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 根据中文提示,写出一篇英语作文,50-60个词左右。 初..
书面表达。&&&& 根据中文提示,写出一篇英语作文,50-60个词左右。&&&& 初二年级(1)班的学生去郊外远足,在回家的路上,李明在树下发现了一只小鸟,它的翅膀(wing)有点问题,不能飞了。李明把它带回家,细心照顾它。现在小鸟好多了,小华打算让它飞回蓝天,因为蓝天才是它真正的家。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
&&&& On the way home, Li Ming found a little bird under a tree. There was something wrong with its wing./ Something was wrong with its wing. It couldn't fly. Li Ming brought it home and took good care of it/ looked after it well. Now the bird is better. Li Ming is going to let it fly back to the blue sky because the blue sky is the bird's real home.答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 根据中文提示,写出一篇英语作文,50-60个词左右。 初..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 根据中文提示,写出一篇英语作文,50-60个词左右。 初..”考查相似的试题有:
3152332626562457812665842989625753660词左右的英语作文(希望带翻译,不要太难,初一的就差不多)
60词左右的英语作文(希望带翻译,不要太难,初一的就差不多)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My favourite& animal
& I like tortoies.My favourite animal is tortoies.Tortoies run slowly,but i still like them.Why?Because tortoies arevery lovely.They have a short tail and four short feet.They have a little head and solid shell.They always eat fish ang meat.They are very timid.Their shellis both&beautiful and solid.
& I like tortoies best.Do you like them?&
& 我喜欢乌龟,我最喜欢的动物就是乌龟。他们跑起来很慢,但我还是喜欢他们。为什么?因为他们很可爱。他们有一条短尾巴和四条短短的腿。他们有一个小小的头和坚硬的外壳。他们的外壳既坚硬又漂亮。他们很胆小。
&& 我喜欢乌龟。你喜欢他们吗?
的感言:太慢咯
 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
bachelor ate his usual lunch at home. He had an apple, a ham sandwich with a sliced dill pickle, a bowl of chicken noodle soup with a couple of soda crackers, and a small candy bar, all washed down with an eight-ounce glass of milk. After he finished breakfast, Ed put everything in the sink, poured a little dishwashing soap onto a Teflon pad, and scrubbed the soup bowl, the sandwich plate, and the milk glass. Then he switched on the garbage disposal to grind up the few bits of food that he had scraped off his plate. He left the kitchen to go brush his teeth. But he felt something wet on his bare foot. Sure enough, he looked down and saw some water on the kitchen carpet. “What is this?” he said aloud. Opening the cabinet door under the sink, he saw no dripping water. He went to the closet and got a flashlight. When he shined the light into the cabinet under the sink, he saw drops of water on the sides of the dark blue steel cylinder. It looked like he had a leaky garbage disposal. To test his theory, he turned on the switch, and a stream of water flowed out of a seam onto the cabinet floor and then onto the kitchen carpet. Ed had a problem, but he didn’t have time to fix it now. He had to run some errands. He put some tape over the switch so hedn’t accidentally turn the disposal on agai
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号60词左右英语作文,初二两篇文章,都要(不是二选一)1.梦想似乎总是随时间而改变。你未来的计划是什么呢?请用if和will表述一下你理想的工作把、80词左右2.要求:用下面内容写一篇60词_百度作业帮
60词左右英语作文,初二两篇文章,都要(不是二选一)1.梦想似乎总是随时间而改变。你未来的计划是什么呢?请用if和will表述一下你理想的工作把、80词左右2.要求:用下面内容写一篇60词
60词左右英语作文,初二两篇文章,都要(不是二选一)1.梦想似乎总是随时间而改变。你未来的计划是什么呢?请用if和will表述一下你理想的工作把、80词左右2.要求:用下面内容写一篇60词短文:(注:是文章,不是翻译!)杨力最喜欢的运动是踢足球,他踢足球已经有5年了。当他还是一个孩子的时候,他就喜欢和其他孩子一起踢足球。现在,他不但喜欢踢足球,而且还喜欢看足球比赛。
Yang Li's favorate sport is soccer, he played soccer for five years. When he was still a kid, he already loved soccer. He play soccer with other kids, and loved it so much. And now, he not only like t...
/englishwriting/chuzhongyingyuzuowen/这里面都有找,(初中英语作文网)一篇关于周末做了什么的英语作文60词加翻译_百度知道
一篇关于周末做了什么的英语作文60词加翻译
I had a happy weekend last week. On Saturday morning, I watched TV and helped my mother wash clothes. In the afternoon, I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine, my parents' and my brother's. On Sunday, I played football in the park. Then I went to my grandparents' house. Grandpa played the piano! The whole family was so happy. Later, we wanted to swim. But it was too cold. This was last weekend. 我的快乐周末的最后一周. 我们星期六早晨,我看着电视,帮母亲洗衣服.在下午,我在我的房子打扫卧房三矿,我的父母和我的brother' S. 我们星期天,我在公园踢足球.我去我的祖父母的房子.爷爷在钢琴!the whole family是如此的快乐.后来,我们想游泳.但它是冷的. 这是上周末.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有关新年的英语作文50一60个单词带翻译100字左右可以帮我带翻译吗?谢了_百度知道
有关新年的英语作文50一60个单词带翻译100字左右可以帮我带翻译吗?谢了
Spring Festival Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . 翻译:春节是中国最最重要的节日..春节前一天的晚上,一家人都聚在一起吃晚饭.许多人都喜欢(在这时候)放炮竹.饺子是传统的食物. 小孩子非常喜欢这个节日,因为他们能吃到很多美味的食物,穿漂亮的衣服.他们还能收到父母给的压岁钱.这些钱能给孩子带来好运.人民也会把新年的画挂在墙上,为了来年的好运. 2) Spring Festival.This morning, I got up at six o'clock. Then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that, I had breakfast with my parents. At noon, I went to my grandparents' house and visited my aunts, uncles and cousins. In the afternoon, we made dumplings together. In the evening, we had dumplings, sweet and sour pork, and lots of nice dishes for dinner. After dinner, my parents and I went home. We set off fireworks and went to bed then.We were all very happy. That was a nice Spring Festival.(没有翻译,哪句不懂,欢迎追问)(很符合要求的篇文章,满意请及时采纳,谢谢)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语作文翻译 的文章

随机推荐