看图猜单词,写出词组所缺的单词

1. ride&a&bike&& &2. library&& 3. play&football&&& 4. present&&&&5.&kite&&& 6. swim&&& 7. sing&& &8. watch&TV&&&& 9. jump答案不唯一
请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:小学英语
来源:期末题
题型:填空题
看图写出下列单词。
 ______________    ______________    ______________ ______________    ______________    ______________ ______________    ______________    ______________
来源:同步题
写出下列单词或词组的反义词。
1. hot ____________&&&& 3. wet ____________&&&&5. stand up ____________&7. quietly ____________&9. top ____________&&&&&
2. cool ____________&&&4. put on ____________& 6. open ____________&&&& 8. go ____________&&&&&& 10. turn on ____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:同步题
看图填写出英语单词。
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the floor
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the meals
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the bathroom
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the flowers
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the windows
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the trash
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the bed
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the clothes
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the dishes
来源:期中题
看图写出下列单词中所缺的字母。&1. b_g&&&&&&&& 2. b_ _k&&&&&&&&& 3. p_n4. c_t&&&&&&&&&& 5. d_g&&&&&&&& 6. p_g日期:ening .
五. 听问句,选择正确的答句。(5分)
笔试部分(60分)
一. 写出下列单词的简写形式。(10分)
February November April September third
Octomber December second eighth twelfth
二.看图写出相应的单词或短语。(10分)
三. 选择不同类的词语。(10分)
( )1、A climber B. fight C.catch
( )2、A. evening B. morning C. often
( )3、A.playing chess B. collecting leaves C. listen to music
( )4、A.insects B. honey C.butterflies
( )5、A.skate B. plant ...二.看图写出相应的单词或短语的相关内容日期:一岁左右的孩子通常应达到什么样的相应水平? 思维方面 满一岁的孩子的思维,处于思维的低级形式DD种离不开感知的对象和动作的思维(也叫感知动作思维)的起点。思维作为一种概括的、间接的反映形式,不同于直接的反映形式感觉。感觉是与生俱来的。一个新生儿,只要有健全日期:8岁学生轻松写出千字文 南山区小学教育教学试验结出硕果 8岁学生轻松写出千字文 【本报讯】(深圳商报记者万红金郑恺)在南山区的许多小学校园里,经常可以看到一些二三年级的小学生能够阅读很厚的读本,他们每天近千字的习作行文流畅、条理清晰。这不得不让人惊讶!记者了日期:幼儿园中班教案案例[英语] 单词:好 活动目标: 1、在故事和游戏中让幼儿理解“好”的意思,认识汉字“好”和英语单词“good”,知道单词“good”的字母组成。 2、引导幼儿向“好”学习,培养幼儿辨别施肥的能力。 3、复习句型:This is a…… 活动准备: 1、 教学配套挂图日期:幼儿园大班教案案例[英语] 单词:好 活动目标: 1、在故事和游戏中让幼儿理解“好”的意思,认识汉字“好”和英语单词“good”,知道单词“good”的字母组成。 2、引导幼儿向...日期:幼儿园小班教案案例[英语] 幼儿能初步掌握单词发音 活动内容: 1.单词 hospital. Post office. 2.句型where to? go to…… 活动目标: 1.幼儿能初步掌握单词发音。 2.能正确理解句型含义。 3.踊跃地参加游戏,大胆大声练读。 活动准备:1.挂图[park zoo hospital p...日期:序数词、数字英文单词填空学习 Comcentrate 2 通过记忆翻牌的形式来加深对序数词和数字等英文单词填空的学习。点击新游戏开始后,首先要输入玩家姓名,可以选择与计算机玩,或者双人对战。回车进入后出现6对12张扣着的牌,牌的下面出现一句话,让你根据题意填空,...日期:孩子会多个单词不等于幼教成功 “我孩子一星期能掌握20多个单词”、“我女儿才四岁,就会好几首英文歌曲了”…… 在“鞍钢22幼家长学校幼教讲座”正式开始前,许多家长都自豪地介绍着孩子学习英语的“辉煌”成果,可随着讲座的逐步深入,这种互相攀比的心理发生了根本的转变
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -答案:解析:
  1.time
  2.housework
  3.home/back
  4.table
  5.put
  6.cup
  7.wrong
  8.four
  9.empty
  10.surprise
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
看图短文填空 (本大题共10小题,每小题1.5分,共15分)阅读下面短文,并借助上下和插图补充所缺信息。每个空格只能填一个形式正确、与短文内容意思相符的单词。&In Xinjiang, most people knew the stories of Avantis (阿凡提). Avantis was a very clever man. People liked him because he not only spoke for the 1. ________ &but also was always ready to help them.One day Avantis 2. ________ two men arguing with each other. A lot of peple stood around them. One of the two men was the owner of the eating house in the town and the 3. ________ was a young man. The young man just 4. ________ by the eating house. The owner of the eating house told the young man to 5. ________ him money. The young man explained that he hadn’t taken anything from the eating house., 6. ________ the owner said that the young man had taken the 7. ________ of the nice food from the eating house, and he must pay for it. So Avantis went up to the owner and said, “I’ll pay you the money. ” Avantis 8. ________ out some 9. ________ from his pocket and put them into his own bag. He shook his bag, and people heard the 10. ________ of the coins. Then Avantis said to the owner, “I have paid you the money. ”
来源:学年广东省汕头市九年级上学期第一阶段考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
看图短文填空(本题共10小题,每小题2分,共20分)
阅读下面的短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息。每个空只能填写一个意义相符、形式正确的单词。并将答案填写在答题卡相应题目的答题位置上。
I have a friend called Kate. She is 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&fourteen-year-old
girl. Her family comes from Canada. They all 2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&English.
Today Kate asked me to her birthday party. I was happy because she often helps
me 3.&&&&&&&&&&&my
English. I hope to give her a big surprise. But I didn’t know 4.&&&&&&&&to
bring for her. My mother knew Kate liked dumplings,5. &&&&&&&&&my
mother and I made some 6. &&&&&&&&&for
her. Kate’s friends were in the room when I 7.&&&&&&&&&&&there.
She told me she liked the dumplings very 8.&&&&&&&&&&.
The party started at five and we all said “Happy birthday!” to her. We played
games and danced to the music. She asked us to talk in English. Some of them
told some jokes. We had a 9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&time
and learned a lot, 10.&&&&&&&&&&.
来源:学年广东省九年级模拟考试英语卷
题型:其他题
看图短文填空 (本大题共10小题,每小题1.5分,共15分)
阅读下面短文,并借助上下和插图补充所缺信息。每个空格只能填一个形式正确、与短文内容意思相符的单词。&
In Xinjiang, most
people knew the stories of Avantis (阿凡提). Avantis was a very clever man. People liked him because he not
only spoke for the 1. ________ &but also was always ready to help them.
One day Avantis 2. ________ two men arguing
with each other. A lot of peple stood around them. One of the two men was the
owner of the eating house in the town and the 3. ________ was a young man. The
young man just 4. ________ by the eating house. The owner of the eating house
told the young man to 5. ________ him money. The young man explained that he
hadn’t taken anything from the eating house., 6. ________ the owner said that
the young man had taken the 7. ________ of the nice food from the eating house,
and he must pay for it. So Avantis went up to the owner and said, “I’ll pay you
the money. ” Avantis 8. ________ out some 9. ________ from his pocket and put
them into his own bag. He shook his bag, and people heard the 10. ________ of
the coins. Then Avantis said to the owner, “I have paid you the money. ”
来源:专项题
看图短文填空。 &阅读下面短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。&&&& Tom was a poor boy. He made a living by cleaning leather (皮革)&&&&1&& &for others in the street. Tom wasalso a&&&&2&& &boy. One day, a rich man&&&&3&& &Miser appeared in front of Tom. &&&& He watched his&&&&4&& &shoes for a while, and then, looked at Tom. Tom knew this kind of people well. They loved money but hated to spend it.&&&&& Tom said, "Let me&&&&5&& &your shoes, sir. Only two pence (便士), sir"&&&& &Miser shook his head and walked away. &&&& Tom thought for a second and then called out, "I'd like to clean it for nothing." This time Miser agreed. And soon one of his shoes was shining brightly. &&&& When the rich man put his other shoe on the stool (凳子), Tom said he wouldn't clean it for him&&&&6&& &he waspaid two pence for his work. Miser was very&&&&7&& . He refused to pay anything and went away. &&&& But to his&&&&8&&& , the well cleaned shoe was so bright that it made the other one look even dirtier. Miser looked round. People in the street were&&&&9&& &at him. &&&& Finally the rich man&&&&10&& &and gave Tom two pence. In a very short time his two shoes shone brightly. 1.____2.____3.____4_____5.____6.____7.____8.____9.____10.____用所给的单词看图写话 _百度作业帮
用所给的单词看图写话
用所给的单词看图写话&
The policeman' work is busy
望采纳哦谢谢
加油!你也可以!您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
疑问到底 1 Nevertheless,...

我要回帖

更多关于 写出下列单词的对应词 的文章

随机推荐