baby i want you here with me 这几句话angelababy是什么脸型意思谁知道

I-want-you-here-with-me
我要你和我在一起
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. For more information concerning the club contact I. Coldwell.
咨询俱乐部详情,请与I.科德维尔联系。
来自柯林斯例句
2. There are dots above the letters i and j.
字母i和j上面都有一点。
来自《权威词典》
3. I have tried to pack a good deal into a few words.
我尽量言简意赅。
来自柯林斯例句
4. It was just then that I chanced to look round.
就在那时,我恰好环顾了下四周。
来自柯林斯例句
5. I know it's nothing serious and I feel quite unemotional about it.
我知道那根本没什么大不了的,所以有些无动于衷。
来自柯林斯例句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
I-want-you-here-with-me
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:寻一首舞曲,名字好像是I MISS YOU,,是一个英文女歌手演唱的,很劲爆,好像还是那一年最佳舞曲,谢谢_百度知道
寻一首舞曲,名字好像是I MISS YOU,,是一个英文女歌手演唱的,很劲爆,好像还是那一年最佳舞曲,谢谢
提问者采纳
  1.歌曲I Miss You-Beverley Craven  基本资料  I Miss You这首歌,是英国通俗女歌手兼词曲作者贝弗莉·克雷文(Beverley Craven)所作,贝弗莉出生于号日,虽然名气不大,但的确是多才多艺的角色。她7岁学习钢琴,15岁录制单曲发行,歌曲创作方面深受著名女歌手凯特.布什的影响。1990年她推出了首张个人专辑Beverley Craven,展现出她独特的歌喉和卓越的创作才能。她的嗓音充满着张力和高贵感,在低吟浅唱中潜藏着内敛的激情,带着一缕飘渺的质感;大部分歌曲曲调平易抒情、轻灵理性,歌词更是简洁优雅,充满着诗意和哲思,配合上灵秀的钢琴和小提琴伴奏,别具特色.。
这首歌,用贝弗莉独有的舒缓的语调抒发了对爱人的思念,比较适合在回想的时候倾听。  歌词  Here in the silence I wait 我只能在这里静静等待
There's nothing else I can do 除此之外再没有什么能做的了
It feels like my heart's gonna break 心就要碎了
And all I can think of is you 却依然只能装着你
And how my aching arms long to hold you 如何能抱着你
And show you how much I care 告诉你我有多在乎那伤痛
But I'm counting the hours without you 却依然只能数着没有你的分分秒秒
And I don't know how much I can bear 不知道自己还能忍受多久
Cause I miss you 只为我对你的想念
More than words can say 没有可诉的言语
And I need you here 我的生命里
In my life always 不能没有你
Yeah I miss you 喔,我想念你
And I'll always be 我会在这里
Waiting here for you 一直等待
Till you're back with me 直到你回来
You found a place in my heart 从见到你的那一刻起
From the first moment I saw you 我的心就被你占据
And you are my light in the dark 你是照亮我黑夜的光
And I would do anything for you 为了你做什么我都愿意
Cause you're everything I've ever wished for 因为你就是我的心愿
The answer to all of my dreams 是我一切梦想的答案
And I want you back 回来啊我的爱
Home is here with me 我们的爱要在一起
Oh I miss you 喔,我对你的想念
In my life always 不能没有你Yeah I miss you 喔,我想念你
And I'll always be 我会在这里
Till you're back with me 直到你回来
Yes I, would be right there beside you 多想知道你在哪里
If I only knew where you are 多想和你相随相依
Cause it feels like I'm dying without you 因为如果没有你
My whole world falling apart 我的世界只有一片废墟
And I miss you 我对你的想念
In my life always 不能没有你
Yeah I miss you 喔,我想念你
And I'll always be 我会在这里
Till you're back with me 直到你回来 我们永远在一起  2.歌曲I miss you-Darren Hayes  2002年3月,Darren Hayes(推出他的个人专辑《Spin》,继续Savage Garden的辉煌。
《Spin心灵节奏》呈现出戴伦在词曲创作、制作和演唱上的成熟与进步,但录制个人专辑和团体专辑对他来说是很不一样的经历。他说:&刚开始录这张个人专辑时我很害怕,因为我很习惯我的伙伴丹尼尔在身边,之前写歌时都是和他一起写。做这张个人专辑时,我面临的问题是如何且为何做一张唱片。我不想做一张听起来就像野人花园专辑的唱片,所以我必须搞清单飞的自己该是什么模样。于是我开始回去听小时候爱听的唱片,我发现曾经和Madonna等人合作的Rick Knowles也制作了我很喜欢的Dido的专辑,我便打电话给他,我希望能和自己崇拜的人合作。录完专辑的那天,我突然强烈地感觉到这是我自己的专辑,对照以前是两个人的合作、对话和声音。”
戴伦也二度和制作人Walter Afanasieff合作,但他说Walter 并不是他的制作人第一人选。他说:&Walter是一个优秀地不可思议的音乐人,他拥有完美的专业能力,但我一开始并不想找他当制作人。当初我想做一张Dido风格的英式电子和民谣专辑,我打电话给Walter说:我想和你一起写几首抒情曲,因为这就是听众想听的。我们进了录音室两天,结果没写出抒情曲,而写了&Spin&、&Insatiable&和&Heart Attack&。这张专辑的歌完全不像我或他之前做过的音乐,我认为我们合作的结果之所以会如此棒,是因为我们是彼此的催化剂。我们彼此激励,也彼此启发。他不想让这张专辑听来像他自己的作品,也不想再做一张Mariah Carey式的唱片,而我也不想再做一张野人花园式的唱片。我们都成功过,也以过去为荣,但我们都想前进。和他合作六周后,我说:'我们一起制作这张专辑吧,因为我们显然知道自己在乾嘛。’”
除了Rick Knowles之外,戴伦在《Spin心灵节奏》中也和其他词曲创作者合作写歌。他说:&最开始我是和Rick Knowles一起写歌,我很爱他帮Madonna写的歌,Madonna的&Ray of Light&专辑里很多歌都是他俩一起写的。他刚出道时,帮Stevie Nicks和Belinda Carlisle等女歌手写歌,但真正让我惊讶的是他帮Madonna写的歌。所以我和Rick写的歌是整张专辑的灵魂和重点,这些歌非常简单,有点受约翰蓝侬的启发,因为他都用吉他为根基来写歌。后来我和较不知名的词曲创作者Greg Beak合作,我和他一起写了很多首节奏蓝调的歌,包括Strange Relationship和I Miss You,还有一些未正式收录在专辑中。”  歌词:Artist: Darren Hayes
Song: I Miss You
Album: Spin
Gimme a reason
Why I'm feeling so blue
Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is you
Gimme a reason
Why I can't feel my heart
Everytime you leave my side, I just fall apart
And when you're fast asleep, I wonder where you go
Can you tell me, I wanna know
Because I miss you
And this is all I wanna say
I guess I miss you, beautiful
These three words have said it all
You know I miss you
I think about you when you're gone
I guess I miss you, nothing's wrong
I don't need to carry on
Gimme a reason
Why I can't concentrate
The world is turning upside down
Spinning round and round
Gimme a reason
Why I now understand
The beauty and simplicity of everything surrounding me
You got a way of spreading magic everywhere
Anywhere I go, I know you're always there
It sounds ridiculous, but when you leave a room
There's a part of me that just wants to follow you too
Because I miss you
You know I miss you
I don't need to carry on
It's such a hard life in most of the time
I'm just surviving
That's why I want you to know
In the world where sincerity has lost its meaning
You fill my world with so much hope
And I miss you
This is all I wanna say
You know I miss you
I don't need to carry on
You know I miss you
You know I miss you
And this is all I wanna do
I know it doesn't sound too cool
But maybe I'm in love with you
You know I miss you
I don't need to carry on
I just miss you
Yeah, it's true
I miss you, baby
And when you're walking out that door
I know I miss you
You make me wanna ask for more
I just miss you
Yeah, it's true
I miss you, baby
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
是青春美少女组合演唱的
我知道有首歌《Don't
miss you》,除名字之外蛮符合lz你的要求的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Here With You_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&Here With You本词条缺少概述、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!歌&&&&手Asher Book发行时间2012年8月语&&&&言英语
To all my friends
The night is young
The music's loud
They playing our song
Nowhere else that I belong
Than here with you...
Than here with you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Ain't felt this good since I remember
This night got started when
You entered
I hope we can get a little closer
Maybe even get to know your name
I wanna hear the music so loud
Get some drinks inside me
So baby let it go
You had me at hello
Let's raise our glass and toast
DJ play that once more
To all my friends
The night is young
The music's loud
They playing our song
Than here with you...
Than here with you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Gonna see the sun
Before we know it
If you got some money
Time to blow it
Girl, way you got me feeling
Dancing the night
Away with you, with you, with you yeah
Nobody here is sober
Last call don't mean it's over yeah
So baby let it go
You had me at hello
Let's raise our glass and toast
To all my friends
The night is young
The music's loud
They playing our song
Than here with you...
(Than here with you)
Than here with you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Than here with you
Than here with you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I wanna hear the music so loud yeah
(I wanna hear the music so loud, yeah)
To all my friends
The night is young
The music's loud
They playing our song
Than here with you...
(Than here with you)
Than here with you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Than here with you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Than here with you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Than here with you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh对我所有好友来讲,夜未央
乐未殇,他们在我们喜爱的歌声里欢畅
我只想和你在此相伴,不想去任何其他地方
有你相伴就是天堂
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
记忆中从未感觉如此美好
你的到来让今夜变得闪亮
希望我们能有更多了解
或许只需要知道你的名字
我希望音乐更疯狂
此刻,我只想来点美酒
所以,宝贝,不要犹豫,你只需打个招呼我就会跟你走
让我们举杯畅饮
DJ让音乐再次唱响
对我所有好友来讲,夜未央
乐未殇,他们在我们喜爱的歌声里欢畅
我只想和你在此相伴,不想去任何其他地方
有你相伴就是天堂
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
还未意识到,太阳就要升起
还有金钱的话,尽情挥洒掉吧
女孩,你让我感觉如此疯狂
与你彻夜共舞让我十分满足,无比满足
今夜让我们一起疯狂
最后的招待并不代表就要结束
所以,宝贝,不要犹豫,你只需打个招呼我就会跟你走
让我们举杯畅饮,尽情享受
对我所有好友来讲,夜未央
乐未殇,他们在我们喜爱的歌声里欢畅
我只想和你在此相伴,不想去任何其他地方
有你相伴就是天堂
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
有你相伴就是天堂
有你相伴就是天堂
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
我想让音乐更大声些
我想让音乐更疯狂些
让音乐更狂野
对我所有好友来讲,夜未央
乐未殇,他们在我们喜爱的歌声里欢畅
我只想和你在此相伴,不想去任何其他地方
有你相伴就是永远
有你相伴就是天堂
有你相伴就是永远
有你相伴就是天堂
有你相伴就是永远
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
有你相伴就是天堂
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
Oh oh oh oh oh oh……
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看I want you to be my girl这首歌的歌词?Johnta Austin唱的,哪位_百度知道
I want you to be my girl这首歌的歌词?Johnta Austin唱的,哪位
I want you to be my girlSo wont you tell me that you free and you wanna be with me cozI want you to be my girlSo baby if you got the time you should let me make you mineGirl, i want you to tell me that you see everything i seeTell me that you feel everything i feel for youTell me that you need everything i needTell me that its real becauseI want you to be my girlI dont see where i need to shop aroundCoz youre the only one i ever think aboutAnd I love the way you smile at everythingAnd I really love the way you smile at meAnd I dont want you to be with nobody elseGirl Im selfish i just want you for myselfAnd I think you should give your boy a shotAnd I give you all i gotCoz baby youre a dearLet me be your manLet me be your friendDarling heres my handDarling heres my heartWhatever you wantConsider it doneBecauseI want you to be my girlSo wont you tell me that you free and you wanna be with me cozI want you to be my girlSo baby if you got the time you should let me make you mineGirl, i want you to tell me that you see everything i seeTell me that you feel everything i feel for youTell me that you need everything i needTell me that its real becauseI want you to be my girlNow if you ever need somone to callI'll be here and I'll listen to it allCoz Im certain that youre someone i should see about, think about, be around, hold you downGirl i swear that you are everything thats right with lifeDont like to promise but right now im gonna tryAnd I think you should give your boy a shotAnd I give you all i gotCoz baby youre a dearLet me be your manLet me be your friendDarling heres my handDarling heres my heartWhatever you wantConsider it doneBecauseI want you to be my girlSo wont you tell me that you free and you wanna be with me cozI want you to be my girlSo baby if you got the time you should let me make you mineGirl, i want you to tell me that you see everything i seeTell me that you feel everything i feel for youTell me that you need everything i needTell me that its real becauseI want you to be my girlNow no one else is cool the way i think you coolAnd no one else is true, baby its only youAnd you should be with meAnd we should be a teamAnd i aint letting goCoz baby youre a dearLet me be your manLet me be your friendDarling heres my handDarling heres my heartWhatever you wantConsider it doneBecauseI want you to be my girlSo wont you tell me that you free and you wanna be with me cozI want you to be my girlSo baby if you got the time you should let me make you mineGirl, i want you to tell me that you see everything i seeTell me that you feel everything i feel for youTell me that you need everything i needTell me that its real becauseI want you to be my girl
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
austin的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁lmadeitobviouslythatlwantyoutoo这是什么歌曲的歌词_百度知道
lmadeitobviouslythatlwantyoutoo这是什么歌曲的歌词
歌名:pop danthology 2011演唱:群星Daniel Kim 2011oh-u-oh oh oh u-oh-ohPop Dan thologyI can't win, I can't reignIf I lose you, babySummer after highschool ,when we first metWe make up in your Mustang to RadioheadThis one's for you and meAll the other kicks with the pumped up kicksCause you, feel like, paradiseGive me everyithing tonightI can stick around and get along with you hello ooooohWe're gonna make it, you and I(Oooooh I'm in love with Judas, Judas)We're gonna save the world tonight(I'm right)I'm rightTonightTonightWhere them girls at' girls at woooooWhere them girls at' girls at woooooWhere them girls at' girls at woooooSo go get them' we can all be friends(music)WHAT THEJHONNY, LA GENTE ESTA MUY LOKAYou make me dance bring me up bring me downPlay' it sweet make me move like a freakMr. SaxobeatYou make me dance bring me up bring me downPlay' it sweet make me move like a freakMr. SaxobeatLately I've been stuck imaginin'It's 5 O'Clock in the morningI get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no noGlitter all over the roomPink flamingos in the poolDon't underastimate the things I would do.Baby, I love you, I need you hereGive me all the timeI can't get enough, I can't get enoughListen to me and I want you to know babyTake me by the tongue and I'll know youKiss till you're drunk and I'll show youWith the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the moooooooves like jaggerI don't even try to control youLook into my eyes and I'll own youWith the moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the moooooooves like jaggerAnd you played it ,to the beeeatGo insane go insaneThrow some glitter make it rainI know you want meMove your body,Out on the floorI made it obviously that I want you tooLook at me nowSo put it on meAnybody, Can let it goLet's remove the space between me and youI notice that you got itYou notice that I want itNobody's ever made me feel the way that you doYou know that I can take it to the next level babyPlease excuse me I dont mean to be rude(Dayo me say Dayo Wooooh)I I love you like a love song(Yeah so we losing control Woooh)I I love you like a love songBoy I think about it every night, and dayI'm addicted want to jump inside your loveBut tonight I'm loving youI wouldn't have it any other, wayI'm addicted, and I just can't get enoughI just cant get enoughwe go we go we go we go we go wheoyewe go we go we go we go we go wheoyeDance dance dan-dan-dancing in the darkI said excuse me ur a hell of a guyI mean m-m-my-my ur like pelican flyI mean you are so shy and I'm loving your tieYou are like slicker than the guySee the sunlightWe ain't stoppingKeep on dancing till the world endsIf you feel it, let it happenKeep on dancing till the world endsParty rock is in the house tonightTonight yeah baby tonight yeah babyEverybody just have a good timeWe can collideTake that(Dancing)Yellow diamonds in the lightYou're so hipotizingNever mind, I'll find someone like youThis time I'm not living without youMake me a radio(They know, they know)Go little bad girlI'm gonna run back to to the edge with youWhere we can both fall in loveLook at her go on the dancefloorGet it on the floor, bring out the fireShe's amazing on the dancefloorGotta push it to the limit, give it moreLast Friday nightDance the night awayLive your life and stay young onDaylight come and we don't wanna go homeDance the night away?Grab somebody drink a (little)Infect me with your love andAnd fill me with you (poison)Na na na no nooooooooohNa na na no nooooooooooohNa na na na na no nooooooooooooohPush it to the limit, give it moreNa na na na na no nolalalalala lalalalala
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 baby是什么星座 的文章

随机推荐