最好的朋友英语作文文我在学校学到的最好一件事四年纪80字

英语作文题目 Learn to relax ourselves要求:1.列举你在学习或在生活中曾经遇到的一件烦心事,并谈谈你自己是怎样解决的.2.同时在列举两点解决的措施或建议.3.注意文章的开头和结尾 80字左右 _百度作业帮
英语作文题目 Learn to relax ourselves要求:1.列举你在学习或在生活中曾经遇到的一件烦心事,并谈谈你自己是怎样解决的.2.同时在列举两点解决的措施或建议.3.注意文章的开头和结尾 80字左右
英语作文题目 Learn to relax ourselves要求:1.列举你在学习或在生活中曾经遇到的一件烦心事,并谈谈你自己是怎样解决的.2.同时在列举两点解决的措施或建议.3.注意文章的开头和结尾 80字左右 今天就要 急.
Learn to relax ourselvesAs a dilligent student, I am faced with piles of homework every day. Despite the fact that I love math most, every now and then I still get stuck with some of the questions.Yesterday, I spent two hours finishing my English and Chinese homework. I felt really dizzy and tired, but still there were 50 math questions to solve. It was already nine in the evening. My mum told me to go to bed in half an hour so that I could get a good night's sleep before getting ready for another demanding school-day. I rushed to finish the questions, only to find myself sweating more than writing. I took a deep breath, walked out of my room, spent fifteen minutes talking with my parents and went back to my room. I felt as if God had favoured me at last and I managed to get all the questions done within the next fifteen minutes.Now I learn that it is important to slow down sometimes to get a faster speed in future. Don't push myself too hard, take a deep breath and I can make it!英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~英语作文(学校准备为我们订做校服.对于这件事,同学们意见不一,有的同学认为穿校服好则有的同学认为穿校服不好.请根据英文提示,写一篇小短文.提示discipline,comfortable,design,study.要求∶1词_百度作业帮
英语作文(学校准备为我们订做校服.对于这件事,同学们意见不一,有的同学认为穿校服好则有的同学认为穿校服不好.请根据英文提示,写一篇小短文.提示discipline,comfortable,design,study.要求∶1词
英语作文(学校准备为我们订做校服.对于这件事,同学们意见不一,有的同学认为穿校服好则有的同学认为穿校服不好.请根据英文提示,写一篇小短文.提示discipline,comfortable,design,study.要求∶1词数70个左右,所有提示词都要用上.2列出俩三个同学的观点以及自己的观点.3文中不能出现真实的地点与人名.
I think it necessary for student to wear the same school uniforms.Firstly,wearing the school uniform is able to make students have a good attitude towards study life.In addition,in order to attract others' attention,students will spend more money to purcher beautiful clothes,which will bring parents heavy burtden .What's worse,schools
can't form a perfect eniveroment. As is the saying goes, every coin has two sides.We must recognize thenegative and positive effects of wearing school uniform.初一英语作文 my day要求:一.多使用一般现在时.二.多用频率副词 .三.60~80个单词.四.记住,这一天是星期六,在家或出去玩(现实一点),不是在学校.要现成的,我不会修改.最好有翻译我根本看_百度作业帮
初一英语作文 my day要求:一.多使用一般现在时.二.多用频率副词 .三.60~80个单词.四.记住,这一天是星期六,在家或出去玩(现实一点),不是在学校.要现成的,我不会修改.最好有翻译我根本看
初一英语作文 my day要求:一.多使用一般现在时.二.多用频率副词 .三.60~80个单词.四.记住,这一天是星期六,在家或出去玩(现实一点),不是在学校.要现成的,我不会修改.最好有翻译我根本看不懂
Today is May Day. My mother father and me went to park to have a picnic, and then visited my grandma and grandpa.In the morning at nine o’clock, we went to park for picnic, we took juice, cornflakes, apples, oranges, lollipops, bananas, ice creams, mangoes, and so on. I also took toys, such as doll, ball, balloon, skateboard and a kite.In the afternoon at two o’clock, we went to visit my grandma and grandpa. I helped grandpa to do some house work. My sister and me played skateboard and doll. At eight o’clock we went home, and played computer games for two hours and then went to bed.Today I’m very happy!

我要回帖

更多关于 最好的朋友英语作文 的文章

随机推荐