she is a girlood girl改成一般疑问句。 游戏

1.We are good students.2.she is a nice girl.3.they have long hair.4.he has small eyes.请把这以上四句话改成 一般疑问句 否定句 还有用YES和NO回答的句子举个列子:They have money.改为一般疑问句 Do they have money?YSE_百度作业帮
1.We are good students.2.she is a nice girl.3.they have long hair.4.he has small eyes.请把这以上四句话改成 一般疑问句 否定句 还有用YES和NO回答的句子举个列子:They have money.改为一般疑问句 Do they have money?YSE
1.We are good students.2.she is a nice girl.3.they have long hair.4.he has small eyes.请把这以上四句话改成 一般疑问句 否定句 还有用YES和NO回答的句子举个列子:They have money.改为一般疑问句 Do they have money?YSE NO:Yes they do .NO they do not否定句:They do not have money.记得has 和have 的用法、快、答好的话绝对给你加分、不然硪不是人!
1 一般疑问句及回答:Are we good students?--Yes ,we are./No,we don't.否定:We are not good students.2 一般疑问句及回答:Is she a nice girl?--Yes,she is./No,she isn't.否定:She isn't a nice girl.3 一般疑问句及回答:Do they have long hair?--Yes,they have./No,they haven't.否定:They don't have long hair.4 一般疑问句及回答:Does he have small eyes?否定:--Yes,he does./No,he doesn't.have has 用法:have和has在用于英语表达动词“有”的含义时,前者使用于第一人称、第二人称和各人称复数,has用于第三人称单数,同时它们也作为完成时态的助动词存在,其用法和做实义动词“有”的规则也是一样的.助动词have的用法 1)have +过去分词,构成完成时态,例如:He has left for London.他已去了伦敦.By the end of last month,they had finished half of their work.上月未为止,他们已经完成工作的一半.2)have + been +现在分词,构成完成进行时,例如:I have been studying English for ten years.我一直在学英语,已达十年之久.3)have+been +过去分词,构成完成式被动语态,例如:English has been taught in China for many years.中国教英语已经多年.动词have/has表示"有"时,它通常有三个含义:A.表示"某人(在物质上的)所有."这种情况下不能用there be替换.如:I have a new watch.我有一块新表.He has a good friend.他有一个好朋友.B.表示"某人或动物(在身体上的)长有".这种情况也不能用there be替换.如:She has blue eyes.她的眼睛是蓝色的.A horse has two ears.马有两只耳朵.C.表示"某物体(在结构上的)装有".这种情况可以用there be替换.如:A clock has a round face.= There is a round face on a clock.钟上装有一个圆型的钟盘.That room has only two windows.= There are two windows in that room.那个房间仅装有两扇窗户.The school has 14 classes.= There are 14 classes in the school.那个学校有14个班级.D.另外,表示"某人手中有某物"时,也用have/has.例如:Mary has a glass of water in her hand.玛丽手中端着一玻璃杯水.
1.Are you good students? Yes, we are. No,we aren't.We aren't good students.2.Is she a nice girl? Yes,she is. No,she isn't.She isn't a nice girl.3.Do they have long hair? Yes,they d...
改为一般疑问句:1.are you good students? yes,we are./no,we aren't.2.is she a nice girl?
yes,she is/no,she isn't.3.do they have long hair?
yes,they do./no,they don't.4.does he have small ...what a good girl she is改为同义句 How delicious the food is同义句 They are running fast感叹句_百度作业帮
what a good girl she is改为同义句 How delicious the food is同义句 They are running fast感叹句
what a good girl she is改为同义句 How delicious the food is同义句 They are running fast感叹句
How good a girl she iswhat delicious food it isHow fast they are running按要求完成下列句子 1.She is a good girl(改为疑问句)2.He is eleven years old_百度知道
按要求完成下列句子 1.She is a good girl(改为疑问句)2.He is eleven years old
(划线提问eleven years old) 3.Her name' s Ann(划线提问Ann) 4.Are you a good student?(肯定回答) 5. Is th is your jack et?(否定回答) 6.This is my friend(改为复数句) 7.class, in , I , Tom, Four are(连词成句) 8.That' s my fath er(改为否定句) 9.认识你很高兴。(翻译成英语) 10.What are those?(改为单数句)
提问者采纳
1 Is she a good girl ?2 How old is he ?3 What's her name ?4 Yes, I am.5 No, it isn't.6 These are my friends .7 Tom and I are in Class Four.8 That isn't my father .9 Nice to meet you.10 What is that ?如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你好Is she a good girl?How old is he?What is her name?Yes, I am.No, it isn't.These are my friends.Tom and I are in class four.That isn't my fatherI am happy to know you.What is that?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i think she is a good girl 反义疑问句_百度作业帮
i think she is a good girl 反义疑问句
i think she is a good girl 反义疑问句
isn't she?
doesn't she?
问了下老师老师说是对的 谢谢欧巴(?)中汉英 1 she has done a lot of good deads_____(自从她入团以来) 2 the littlle girl stopped crying__(一看到她母亲)3 we will buy a car__(尽管我们缺钱)_百度作业帮
中汉英 1 she has done a lot of good deads_____(自从她入团以来) 2 the littlle girl stopped crying__(一看到她母亲)3 we will buy a car__(尽管我们缺钱)
中汉英 1 she has done a lot of good deads_____(自从她入团以来) 2 the littlle girl stopped crying__(一看到她母亲)3 we will buy a car__(尽管我们缺钱)
1since he join the Youth League2on seeing her mother/as soon as she saw her mother3although we lack of money

我要回帖

更多关于 she is a girl 歌词 的文章

随机推荐