can we growout vegetables cgin winter?的首么母填空

英语的首字母填空(捣乱勿进)2空出的格并不是字母的数量Basketball is an American game.A man (n__)James,Naismith made it up in 1891.He wanted a game to play(i__)in winter.The first real game was (p__)in 1892.Naismith put up two_百度作业帮
英语的首字母填空(捣乱勿进)2空出的格并不是字母的数量Basketball is an American game.A man (n__)James,Naismith made it up in 1891.He wanted a game to play(i__)in winter.The first real game was (p__)in 1892.Naismith put up two
英语的首字母填空(捣乱勿进)2空出的格并不是字母的数量Basketball is an American game.A man (n__)James,Naismith made it up in 1891.He wanted a game to play(i__)in winter.The first real game was (p__)in 1892.Naismith put up two peach baskets.There were nine players on (e__)side.The players tried to (t___)the ball into the baskets.There were no holes in the bottom of the baskets.When a ball went into the basket,it(s__)there.The game had to stop.A player climbed up to get the ball.It was a slow game.After a (w__)people used net baskets.They cut the bottoms (o__)of the baskets.At first,many persons could play.Now (o__)then team members play the game.There are five players on each side.Basketball (t__)is a very fast game.还有一个呢
named ,interesting ,born(这个地方你是不是打错了应该是B不是P),each,take,struck,out,only ,test
namedinterestingeachtakestruckoutonlytest
Basketball is an American game.A man (named_)James, Naismith made it up in 1891.He wanted a game to play(interesting__)in winter.The first real game was (pingpong__)in 1892. Naismith put up two p...we n____ some warm c____ in winter in beijing?what do p___ usually do in winter in beijing?划横线的是根据首字母填空._百度作业帮
we n____ some warm c____ in winter in beijing?what do p___ usually do in winter in beijing?划横线的是根据首字母填空.
we n____ some warm c____ in winter in beijing?what do p___ usually do in winter in beijing?划横线的是根据首字母填空.
clothespeople希望对你有帮助一首字母填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一首字母填空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢根据首字母提示,填单词the g__ is too hard to dig in winter.be careful with the lighter or you may b___ your hands.用所给词的适当形式填空We will not stop __(try) until we are successful.You can ask him __(help) you at school.It is _百度作业帮
根据首字母提示,填单词the g__ is too hard to dig in winter.be careful with the lighter or you may b___ your hands.用所给词的适当形式填空We will not stop __(try) until we are successful.You can ask him __(help) you at school.It is
根据首字母提示,填单词the g__ is too hard to dig in winter.be careful with the lighter or you may b___ your hands.用所给词的适当形式填空We will not stop __(try) until we are successful.You can ask him __(help) you at school.It is important for me ___(get) that job.What makes the grass ___(grow)?There __(be) a pen and two books on the desk.I want to be an engineer like ___ (he)&谢谢&
1 ground 地2 burn 燃烧3 trying ( stop doing sth 停止做某呈4 to help( 固定用法 ask sb to do sth )5 to get (固定用法it 's + adj.+ for sb to do sth)6 grow (固定用法:make sb do sth7 is 就近原则8 him 介词后的代词用宾格加油!不明白再问!in winter it gets d( ) early here.So we should get back early.首写字母填空_百度作业帮
in winter it gets d( ) early here.So we should get back early.首写字母填空
in winter it gets d( ) early here.So we should get back early.首写字母填空

我要回帖

更多关于 vegetables 的文章

随机推荐