初三英语选词填空词汇填空 急求!!!!

初三英语单词填空41.We thought it was going to rain,but (实际上)it was sunny all day.  42.He often has dinner at his (祖父母)home.  43.There was a large (人群)at the football match yesterday afternoon.  44.So far as I know,he has learnt (_百度作业帮
初三英语单词填空41.We thought it was going to rain,but (实际上)it was sunny all day.  42.He often has dinner at his (祖父母)home.  43.There was a large (人群)at the football match yesterday afternoon.  44.So far as I know,he has learnt (法语).  45.Thank you for (组织)the class trip to the Shanghai Exp0 2010.  46.In the past,he (钦佩)the popular singers very much.  47.The girl is becoming much (苗条)after she takes more exercise.  48.Don't be so noisy.This is a (公共的)place.  49.The house was (装满)with thick smoke.  50.Each hour,each minute,each second is very (有价值的)for us.
actuallygrandparents'crowdFrenchorganizingadmiredslimmerpublicfilledvaluable
actually42. grandparents'43. crowd44. french45. organizing46. admired47.thin48. public49.filled50. valuable
您可能关注的推广中考英语复习资料:中考英语选词填空题目汇编15_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
21:14&&作者:新东方网整理&&来源:互联网资源&&字号:|
  (2010四川省眉山市三,5) 阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话,并将其番号填入题前括号内。
  A. I've gone to a paper factory.
  B. That would be fine.
  C. That's terrible!
  D. Yes, of course.
  E. Good idea!
  F. The river has become very dirty.
  G. I've been to a paper factory.
  A: Where have you been, Fang Li ? I called you, but you weren't in your
  B: __66__
  A: What did you do there?
  B: I found out that the factory was pouring waste water into the river near
it. __67__. Lots of fish have died.
  A: __68__.
  B: Do you think "Greener China" can do something?
  A: __69__ . We can write a story about it to the TV station and the
newspaper.
  B: __70__ . Businessmen are afraid of newspapers and TV stations.
  答案:66-70 GFCDE
  (2010四川省巴中市五,10)根据A句完成B句,使其意思相同或相近,每空填写一词。
  96.A: What do you think of the movie Avatar(《阿凡达》)?
  B: _______do you ________the movie Avatar?
  97.A: He liked chocolate, and he liked biscuits,too.
  B: he liked__________chocolate _________biscuits.
  98.A: I hope I can forget all my problems.
  B: I hope ________ ________all my problems.
  99.A: I will fail the exam without your help.
  B: If you _______help me, I won't _______the exam.
  100.A: In her eyes, the cute dog is her best friend.
  B: She_______the cute dog________her best friend.
  答案:96.How…like 97.both…and 98.to…forget 99.don't…pass 100.regards…as
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
学而时习之1
奇奇怪怪很古怪
简单生活123
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier急求初中水平的英语关于形容词或副词的50题选择填空题!_百度作业帮
急求初中水平的英语关于形容词或副词的50题选择填空题!
形容词副词专练一. 单项填空1.There are many young trees on
sides of the road.A. every
D. all2.--- It’s so cold today. --- Yes, it’s
than it was yesterday.A. more cold
B. more colder
C. much colder
D. cold3.Little Tom has
friends, so he often plays alone.A. more 
B. a little C. many
D. few4.She isn’t so
at maths as you are.A. well B. good  C. better 
D. best5.Peter writes
of the three.A. better  B. best  C. good 
D. well6.He is
enough to carry the heavy box.A. stronger 
B. much stronger 
C. strong 
D. the strongest7.I bought
exercise-books with
money.A. a few
B. a little
D. a little8.The box is
heavy for the girl
carry.A. to B. too C. that 
D. to9.The ice in the lake is about one meter
. It’s strong enough to skate on.A. long B. high 
C. thick  D. wide10.Wu Lin ran
faster than the other boys in the sports meeting.A. so
D. too11. Jone looks so _______ today because she has got an “A” in her maths test.A. happy
B. happily
D. angrily12. The smile on my father’s face showed that he was ______ with me.A. sad
B. pleased
D. sorry13. ---Mum, could you buy me a dress like this?
---Certainly, we can buy ______ one than this, but ______ this.A. better than
B. as good asC. as good as
D. good as14. ---This digital camera is really cheap!
---The ______ the better. I’m short of money, you see.A. cheap
B. cheaper
C. expensive
D. more expensive15. If you want to learn English well, you must use it as _______ as possible.A. often
D. soon16. Paul has ______ friends except me, and sometimes he feels lonely.A. many
D. more17. English people _____ use Mr. Before a man’s first name.A. never
B. usually
D. sometimes18. ---One more satellite was sent up into space in China in May.
---Right. The government spoke ______ that.A. highly for
B. high ofC. well of
D. highly of19. ---Remember this, children. ______ careful you are, ______ mistakes you will make.
---We know, Miss Gao.A. T the more
B. T the moreC. T the fewer
D. T the less20. I have ________ to do today.A. anything important
B. something importantC. important nothing
D. important something二. 用所给单词的适当形式填空1. My purse was stolen on the bus yesterday. __________ (Fortunate), there was no money in it.2. Mobile phones are _________ (wide) used in most of the cities in China.3. He put on his coat and went out ________ (quick).4. She is ______ (good) than Li Ping at swimming.5. A lot Chinese people are _______ (pride) of Yao Ming, a famous basketball star in NBA.6. To our surprise, he suddenly returned on a cold ______ (snow) night.7. Allie asked me ______ (polite) to put the things away.8. It’s snowing hard. You must drive ________(careful).9. The earth we live on is _______ (big) than the moon.10. Hainan is a very large island. It’s the second _______(large) island in China.三. 用适当的形容词或副词填空(首字母已给出)1. A large number of mouths must be fed in those less d________ countries.2. That evening Beethoven played the music for the girl as well as u______.3. Hawaii is f_______ its beautiful beaches.4. He often takes an a______ part in the sports meeting and he can get very good results each time.5. The performance was so w_______ that everyone gave a long and loud applause(鼓掌).6. Jiefang Road is the b_____ street in our city.7. She lay a______ for hours thinking over her business.8. I like ball games very much, but my f_______ sport is playing basketball.9. The boy is too l______ . He doesn’t want to do anything.10. The dictionary is very u________ . It will help you a lot.代词练习1.This dictionary is not hers. It’s _______. A. I B. me C. mine 2. --- Is this ______ magazine? --- No, it isn’t. It’s ________. A. your, her B. hers, mine C. your, hers 3. Mary speaks very quickly. _______ is difficult to understand what she is saying. A. That B. she C. It 4. The school was built by the villagers _______. A. us B. ourselves C. themselves 5. He put a finger into ______ mouth and sucked it. A. his B. he C. him 6. Let _______ do this exercise myself. A. him B. her C. me 7. I met an old friend of ______ on ______ way home. A. mine, my B. my, the C. mine, a 8. _______ live in Shanghai. A. We B. Our C. Ours 9. --- Is this ______ jacket? --- Yes, it’s _______. A. her, her B. her, hers C. hers, her 10. My dictionary is in my bag. Where is _______? A. yours B. you C. yourself 11. I think you can do the job ______. A. yourself B. myself C. himself 12. --- Which jacket is Mary’s? --- The red one is _______. A. she B. her C. hers 13. My uncle was very angry when he found I was beating _______dog. A. him B. his C. himself 14. _____ is important for us to keep the balance of nature. A. There B. That C. It 15. She can’t find ______ watch. A. hers B. it C. her 16. They told us about their school and we told them about_______. A. we B.us C. ours 17. Please pass ______ the cup of tea. A. me B. my C. mine 18. Have you heard from ______ recently? A. them B. they C. themselves19. This is his schoolbag, ______ is on the desk. A. my B. yours C. your 20. We made the radio ______. A. us B. ourselves C. myself
初中英语语法专项习题-副词1( ) 1 He speaks English___his aunt.A. as good as B. as well as C. as better as D. as best as( ) 2. Which do you like_____, skating, swimming or fishing?A. more B...
您可能关注的推广有没有初中英语单词正确形式填空的练习(带答案)?_百度作业帮
有没有初中英语单词正确形式填空的练习(带答案)?
1. John sometimes
(watch) Tv three or four times a week.2. I drink milk three
(time) a day.3. My sister usually
(not have) breakfast.4. My
(eat) habits are very good .5. I want to eat
(much) apples than Jim does.6. She likes eating
(vegetable).7. As
(usually), the old man goes out for a walk after supper.8. I was in Shanghai
(two) last week.9. Marin knew little Chinese, so she asked me
(translate) the sentence into English.10.---what`s your favorite programs?
---I’m not sure. I__________(hard) ever watch TV. Because I have a lot of homework to do every day.11.You`d better do more spelling______________(exercise).12.Here are the results of the_____________(student) activity survey at Hilltop High School.13.I had a _____________(head), my mother advised me to see a doctor.14.Nancy found a book ___________(lie) on the ground on her way to school this morning.15.David is a little weak in math, so he wants me to give some ____________(advice) on it.16.How many__________( tooth) does the baby have now?17.She wants me ____________(help).18.He often ___________(advice) me to exercise every morning.19.Lucy is good at ___________(sing).20.She wants ___________(buy) some food for lunch.21.__________(watch) Tv too much is bad for our eyes.22.Could you help me ____________(make) cakes?23.She and I____________(be) in the same class.24.Please _________(give) this cup milk to Kate.25.Don`t worry. Let Li Lei__________(help) you.26.Everyone in the world should keep the _____________(balanced) of the nature.27.He is____________(improve) his ____________(speak) English these days.28.We hope you feel ________(good) later on.29.How often __________(do) your sister go to school?30. The war changed their __________(life).31.Keeping ____________(health) isn’t easy.33.It is important for us ____________(learn) English.34.I`m afraid it might _____________(rain) tonight.35.I feel ____________(tire) this morning.36.Can you go _____________(shop) with me .37.Tom, please speak _____________(slow).38.He likes to do some
_____________(sightsee).39.Here _____________(be) the result of the 100 meters .
40.I like ____________(read) English story books very much.41.No ______________(student) do the homework one or twice a week.42.This English story book is very______________(interest).43.There is some __________(food) on the desk.44.Because I have no _________, I just go to the park two or three ___________a year.(time).45.It`s good _____________(eat) hot young foods if you have too much yin.46.How are you ____________(feel) now?47.What about going _____________(fish) tomorrow afternoon?48.Listen! What _________the woman ___________(sing)under the apple tree?49.Mary`s uncle __________(take) her to Hong Kong three months ago.50.Of course, you should ___________(see) a doctor if you have a sore back.【出国留学网 - 英语词汇】初中英语语法:英语短文填空题应对方略
《英语短文填空题应对方略》由英语组编辑整理()。本内容整理时间为05月12日,如有任何问题请联系我们。
一、题型特征
短文填空是近年来许多省市英语中普遍采用的一种测试题型。它所涉及的知识面广,灵活性高,综合性也很强。它主要考查学生对知识应用的熟练程度,对语言的迁移能力和对语言信息的综合处理能力,反映出学生的英语素质。该题型一般是在一篇短文中留出10个空白处,根据短文的内容以及上下文的意思,在空白处填入意思、语法都正确的单词,一空只能填一词。由于没有选项的提示,因此它比完形填空的难度要大得多。短文填空是近年来重庆市中难度最大,区分度最高的题型。短文的题材很广泛,有故事、文化习俗、科普小品、体育等。考试一般都选取学生比较熟悉的材料,常考查《大纲》范围内的动词、介词、形容词和副词的级、名词的数、习惯用语的搭配等。
二、解题技巧
其解题方法是:第一遍通读全文,对文章内容有个整体的认识,了解大意;第二遍通读全文,根据上下文的内容来确定所需词的词义,再根据语法以及整体逻辑关系,了解所需词的词性,填入大部分所需词汇;第三遍通读全文,对于很难找到恰当词的空白处,不能只看该空的那一个句子,而是要根据上下文的提示,根据全文大意,并结合英美人的习惯表达,来确定这些少数未填入的词汇;最后是复查答案,将短文再完整的读一遍,检查全文是否通顺,上下文是否意思连贯,形式是否正确。
原文来源:
想了解更多出国留学网英语词汇精彩信息请访问:
&出国留学网[]声明
(一)本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
(二)免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有。如有内容、版权等问题请在30日内与本网联系。邮件:
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
英语编辑推荐文章
· · · · · · · · ·
《初中英语语法:英语短文填空题应对方略》文章生成时间为: 16:02:03

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐