whetishisfavouriteweekwhenever是什么意思思

why did he s his favourite car last week?根据首字母填写_百度作业帮
why did he s his favourite car last week?根据首字母填写
why did he s his favourite car last week?根据首字母填写
看题目,估计是说卖掉的意思。sell??
请把问题说完整Danny is in a clothes store .his daughter is getting married next week ,and he ---to buy a new suit and a new hat .---can i do for you ?asks the saleman yes says danny."im-- a new suit and a new hat for my gaughter s weddingwhet-- --do you like ?aska_百度作业帮
Danny is in a clothes store .his daughter is getting married next week ,and he ---to buy a new suit and a new hat .---can i do for you ?asks the saleman yes says danny."im-- a new suit and a new hat for my gaughter s weddingwhet-- --do you like ?aska
Danny is in a clothes store .his daughter is getting married next week ,and he ---to buy a new suit and a new hat .---can i do for you ?asks the saleman yes says danny."im-- a new suit and a new hat for my gaughter s weddingwhet-- --do you like ?aska the saleamanmy wife says i look good ------blue says dannyok ,we ----a lot of blue suits and hats says the
saleman.do you need a shirt and a tie too? no,i have a white shirt and a brown tie.----will look good with the blue suit says dannythe saleman ---a blue suit and a blue hat,and danny -----them on wow i like this suit he says and im---- my wife love this hat
wantslooking forcolorinhaveTheyfindsputssure仅供参考,谢谢欣赏五年级英语阅读短文翻译、里面单词(要翻译)、大意(有更好)12篇!麻烦了!_百度知道
五年级英语阅读短文翻译、里面单词(要翻译)、大意(有更好)12篇!麻烦了!
提问者采纳
This is my new friend. His name is David.He'seven.He's from the USA. H's a student. He studies very hard. He's tall. He's smart and funny. He likes playing football. I like it too. I like to play with him.We are good friends.  1. Is David a big boy?  2. How old is he?  3. Is he from USA?  4. What's he like?  5. What does he like doing?Hello! My name is Alice. There are seven people in my family. My grandfather and grandmother are in America. My parents are English teachers in China. I have two brothers. They are twins. We are students in the same school. I am in Grade One. They are in Grade Three.(
)1. There are ___people in Alice's family.A. eight
)2. Here parents are___China.A. at
)3. There are___children in her family.A. seven
)4. They are in___same school.A. a
)5. Her parents are____.A. doctors
B. teachers
C.workersThis is a Chinese gird. Her name is Wu Yan. She is a new student. She is in Yuying Middle School. She is in Class One, Grade Two. Bill is an American boy. He is eleven. He is Yuying Middle School, too. Miss Li is their PE teacher. She is a good teacher.  (
)1. Wu Yan is
.  A. a Chinese girl
B. an American girl
C. an English girl  (
)2. She is a
student.  A. good
C. old  (
)3. Bill is
.  A. a Chinese girl
B. an American boy
C. a good boy  (
)4. Their PE
is Miss Li.  A. friend
B. teacher
C. student  (
)5. Miss Li is a good
.  A. teacher
B. student
This is a picture of a family. The grandmother's name is Harry Smith. The grandfather's name is Jean Smith. They are very old. They are Americans.
The father's name is Lake Smith. He is 44. The mother's name is Kate Smith. She is 40. They have a son of ten and a daughter of fifteen.
The son's name is John Smith and the daughter's mane is Mary Smith. They are students of No.12 Middle School. Kate is a teacher of the same school. Lake is a policeman. It's a very good family.(
)1. Lake Smith's parents are
.A. Americans
B. American
C. America(
)2. John's father is
C. very old(
)3. Mary's mother is a
.A. teacher
B. policeman
C. doctor(
)4. they are in the
school.A. some
)5. The family has
children.A. six
C. fourIn my family, there are three people, which is my mother, my father and I. My mother likes cooking, and my father likes reading. We are very happy, and play together a lot. My mother always looks after me, and my father
looks after me too. I love my parents!  1.How many people are there in my family ?   A
Three  2.What does my father like ?
He likes ___-.  A
C reading  3.Who always looks after me ?______  A my father
B my mother
C my parents  4.Are we happy?  A Yes , I am
Yes ,we're not
C Yes .we are  5.Do I love my parents ?  A No, I'm not
Yes ,I'm not.
Look at this desk. It's Jim's desk. It's brown. Jim's book is on it. It's an English book. His pencil-box is on it, too. His pencil is in his pencil-box. But where's his pen? He can't find it.  (
)1. Jim's desk is brown.  (
)2. Jim's book is on his bed.  (
)3. His book is a Chinese book.  (
)4. His pencil is in his pencil-box.  (
)5. His pen is on his desk.It is Sunday today.The weather is fine. Bob and Jane are in the park. It is a big park. They can see many people there. They come here to have a rest after a week's hard work and study. Some boys are playing chess on the grass. Some girls are singing and dancing. An old woman is reading a newspaper under a tall tree. A young man and his little son are playing with a toy car. How happy they are!  判断正误,正确的在括号内写&T&,错误的写&F&  ( )1. The weather is very good on Sunday.  ( )2. Bob and Jane go to the park to work and study..  ( )3. A young woman and her little son are playing with a toy car.  ( )4. A lot of people are playing football on the grass.  ( )5. All the people in the park look very happy.Aunt Judy's birthday is coming. She will be 38 years old. Dad and Mum are going to take me to her house. She lives in Guangzhou. We are going to go there by train. Her birthday party will be on Saturday. We are leaving on Friday afternoon. And we are coming back on Sunday evening. I am going to give my dear Aunt Judy a picture . I am drawing it now. I am drawing some beautiful flowers. I am drawing a small dog, too. That's because she likes dogs. The picture will be very nice.  根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。  ( )1. Aunt Judy's birthday party will be on______.  A Friday B. Saturday C. Sunday.  ( )2. This is Aunt Judy's ______ birthday.  A. thirty-eighth B. fortieth C. thirtieth  ( )3. She lives in ______,so we are going there by_____.  A.Strain B. Gplane C. G;train  ( )4. I am drawing ______.  A some dogs and a flower B. some flowers and a dog C.a dog and a flowerLook at that boy. His name is Liu Bing. He's a Chinese boy. He is in the kitchen. He likes apples. Su Yang is at home too. She is in the study. She likes drawing. Is Gao Shan at home? No, he is in the park. He is thirsty. He wants to drink some juice. Miss Li is in the office. She is reading.  快速判断:(正确的写T,错误的写S)  (
)1.Liu Bing is in the kitchen .  (
)2.Liu Bing likes eating pears.  (
)3.Su Yang isn't in the study .  (
)4.Gao Shan is thirsty and he wants to drink.  (
)5.Miss Li is drawing . My Room This is my room. Near the window there is a desk. I often do my homework at it. You can see some books, a ruler, a pen and some flowers in the vase(花瓶). On the wall near the desk there is a picture of a cat. There is a clock on my bed . I can put my football under my bed. There is a chair near the desk . I sit(坐) there and I can see the trees and the flowers outside(外面) .  选择填空:  (
)1. What can you see on my desk?  A. Some books B. Some flowers. C. A ruler and a pen. D. A, B and C  (
)2. Where is the picture? It's _________ .  A. on t he desk B. on the wall C. above the end of the bed D. under the bed  (
)3. What's under the bed?  A. A ruler. B. A football. C. A cat. D. A clock.  (
)4. Are there any trees outside(外面)?   A. Yes , they are. B. Yes, there are. C. No, they aren't. D. No, there aren't.  (
)5. The clock is ____ the bed .  A near B. in C. on D. behindMy sister is a pretty girl. She is active. She likes singing. Her favourite day is Thursday Because she has music on Thursday. And after school she can sing and dance with me.  6. (
)My sister is active.  7. (
)She likes singing.  8. (
)Her favourite day is Tuesday.  9. (
)She has computer on Thursday .  10. (
)She sings and dance by herself.Tom is my classmate. He is from London in England. But he likes China very much. Now he is in Beijing. He is a little fat. He has a round face and big blue eyes. His hair is not black but yellow. His nose ,mouth and ears are ball big. He likes blue. He likes wearing a blue T-shirt and blue jeans. Look at his hand. He has a football in it. We often play football after class.  阅读短文,判断句子正(T)误(F)。  (
) 1. Tom is an English boy.  (
) 2. Tom's hair and eyes are blue.  (
) 3. The boy with big eyes, big ears ,a big nose and a big mouth is LiuTao.  (
) 4. Tom likes basketball.  (
) 5. Tom's favourite colour is blue.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
五年级英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇英语首字母填空When Sam was a boy at school,his favourite lesson was art.When he .l. school,he worked as a bookseller in a bookshop, .b. three times a week he went to evening classes in art,and when he had time,he .l. to paint.
He painte_百度作业帮
一篇英语首字母填空When Sam was a boy at school,his favourite lesson was art.When he .l. school,he worked as a bookseller in a bookshop, .b. three times a week he went to evening classes in art,and when he had time,he .l. to paint.
一篇英语首字母填空When Sam was a boy at school,his favourite lesson was art.When he .l. school,he worked as a bookseller in a bookshop, .b. three times a week he went to evening classes in art,and when he had time,he .l. to paint.
He painted in a very modem way.His pictures were .h. to understand,such as women with three red eyes,and something like that.
After a few months he thought,“Perhaps I can sell some of my pictures and get .e. money and become a real artist.Then I can travel around as much as I like.I don't like life in a bookshop.I only enjoy painting.”
leftbutlearnedhardenough回答下列英语题,并进行讲解.填上适当的疑问词________ do you wash you hair Twic a week ._________seasons are there in year?Four_________ is your favourite souvenir?The watch with an astronaut on it.My brother _________ (brush) his te_百度作业帮
回答下列英语题,并进行讲解.填上适当的疑问词________ do you wash you hair Twic a week ._________seasons are there in year?Four_________ is your favourite souvenir?The watch with an astronaut on it.My brother _________ (brush) his te
回答下列英语题,并进行讲解.填上适当的疑问词________ do you wash you hair Twic a week ._________seasons are there in year?Four_________ is your favourite souvenir?The watch with an astronaut on it.My brother _________ (brush) his teeth twice a day .When you call me last night,I was _________ (do) my homework.He _________ (read ) some magazines at 10am at the library yesterday.I alaways enjoy __(watch ) a film..My mother _______(make) lots of food last weekend.Pat ________ a calendar for her friend as a present last Sunday.A、 buys B、buy C、will buy D、boughtI like to talk ___ polite people and work __________ polite people.A、with /with B、with/ to C、to /with D、to /toWe saw him _________ the building and went upstairs.A、 to go into B、go into C、going into D、went into ________ on,we are late.A、 Hurry B、Come C、Coming D、HurryingThis T- shirt looks ________ .The boy is looking at it __________ .A、 ggreat ,happy B、greatly ,happily C、great ,happily D、greatly,happyLook,A lot of _____(sheep) are eating grass on the hill.Finally he __________(choose) a nice key ring for his brother.It’s important for us _________(keep) our classroom clean every day.There will be many great __________ (foreign) to our school this.This car is too expensive for me _______ (buy ).This pink notebook is nice _______ it’s thin enough.A、 but B、and C、yet D、tooThe milk is ________ hot for the baby to drink .A、 so B、very C、too D、enough You _______ a pair of sport shoes because your old one is good enough.A、 needn’t B、needn’t to buy C、don’t D、don’t need buyMust play in the playground No,you _______ .A、mustn’t B、needn’t C、can’t D、shouldn’tSome dictionaries are in English and ________ are in Chinese.A、 other B、others C、the other D、the others There are two ______ on this key ring .They ‘re very oute.A、 baby hippoes B、baby hippos C、babies hippoes D、 babies hippos What’s the time _____ your watch ,please?It’s seven thirty.A、in B、of C、for D、by 大概讲解就是,比如:___________ meat on a fire made it tastier in the past.A Cooking B Cook C Cooked D Cooks主语都是名词如果是动词就加ing
1.how often对频率提问2.how many问可数名词数量3.what你最喜欢的纪念品是什么1.brushes一般现在时,三单2.doing过去进行3.read过去时4.watching
(enjoy doing)4.made过去时1.D过去时2.C这个我不确定,我们学的talk to或with都可以3.B(see sb. do/doing,这里强调他进去了这一结果,而不是过程)4.B(come on快点)5.C系动词加形容词,修饰动词用副词1.sheep单复数同形2.chose过去时3.to keep(it+be+adj. for/of sb. to do sth.)4.foreigners外国人,且不止一个5.to buy(too...to...太.以至于不能.)1.B这题是个人观点,没有转折的意思居士说笔记本很漂亮而且足够薄2.C(还是too...to...)3.B不需要去买4.B表示你不需要,mustn't表示禁止5.B(some..others...)6.B(hippo是直接加s的)7.D 这就是一句口语,表示“你的手表几点了?”
how oftenhow manywhatbrushesdoingread (只是读音改变了,这里应该是过去式的!)watchingmadeDACACsheepchoseto keepforeignersto buyBCBCBAD

我要回帖

更多关于 whenever是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐