询问商品价格的英文商务邮件询问职责邮件

有没有介绍电子产品类的英文邮件回复的书籍,如何解决纠纷,询价,质量,发货出现的问题?_百度知道
有没有介绍电子产品类的英文邮件回复的书籍,如何解决纠纷,询价,质量,发货出现的问题?
我有更好的答案
商务英语教材应该有吧。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文邮件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中译英,英文邮件,群发的,内容如下:之前有人向我询问过**产品的报价单,因为某些原因,当时我答复的是我们不能供应,现在我们可以供应此产品,请参考附件中的报价单,如果有人需要,请提前_百度作业帮
中译英,英文邮件,群发的,内容如下:之前有人向我询问过**产品的报价单,因为某些原因,当时我答复的是我们不能供应,现在我们可以供应此产品,请参考附件中的报价单,如果有人需要,请提前
中译英,英文邮件,群发的,内容如下:之前有人向我询问过**产品的报价单,因为某些原因,当时我答复的是我们不能供应,现在我们可以供应此产品,请参考附件中的报价单,如果有人需要,请提前让我知道
There was someone asked me for the quotation of ***, due to the some reason, we gave the answer was unable to supply, here and now we can provide this product, please refer to the quotation on attachment,and let me know first if there is anyone on need.
someone asked me for quotation sheet of **. For some reason, I replied with no.Now we can give this product. Please see attached quotation sheet. If somebody need, please let me know in advance.
Before I was asked to quote ** product, for some reason, when I answer that we can not supply, and now we can supply this product, please refer to annex the quote, if anyone needs, please let me ahead of time know英语翻译我也发送了几封邮件给我们的其他供应商,询问他们可以供应的货物情况以及询问了价格!翻译成英语,_百度作业帮
英语翻译我也发送了几封邮件给我们的其他供应商,询问他们可以供应的货物情况以及询问了价格!翻译成英语,
英语翻译我也发送了几封邮件给我们的其他供应商,询问他们可以供应的货物情况以及询问了价格!翻译成英语,
i also sent several emails to the other supplier and inquired the price as well as the goods condition.
I have sent several mail to other suppliers, we can supply the goods to ask them and ask the price!!!!!!!!!!
I also send a few Email to our other suppliers, asking them about their condition of supplies and also asked about the
prices!!我也发送了几封邮件给我们的其他供应商,询问他们可以供应的货物情况以及询问了价格!!^^!
I have sent several mail to other suppliers, we can supply the goods to ask them and ask price
I have sent several mail to other suppliers, we can supply the goods to ask them and ask price英语提问物品价格的方法_百度作业帮
英语提问物品价格的方法
英语提问物品价格的方法
much常用的!
how much +价格 +不可数名词how many +数量 +可数名词
how much is it?=what is the price of it?
What's the price of ....?直接问价格
问价钱how much(固定) 问多少how many+how much 可数how many(偏重物体个数) 不可数 how much(偏重总值) 例子:how many people are there in the house? how much 比如问你体重多少 how much is your weight?

我要回帖

更多关于 英文询问邮件模板 的文章

随机推荐