我有一个笔友peter给他了解春节和中秋节说明我喜欢你是寂静的的理由英文

高考英语书面表达考情分析与提升doc--预览
试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
高考英语书面表达考情分析与提升考情分析:  1)高考书面表达能测试学生综合运用英语的能力,是高考必考内容且有加大测试力度的趋势。研究近年高考分析如下:  ①选材贴近考生实际生活。所写内容皆为学生熟悉内容,让学生有话可说,利于学生表达。  ②文体类型丰富。近年高考主要考查了记叙文、说明文、议论文和应用文四种文体。尤其是自分省命题以来打破了应用文一统天下的局面,加重了对议论文和说明文的考查。  ③命题形式多样,但相对稳定。题型主要为提供中文或英文提示的控制性作文如:看图作文,图表作文(表格作文),以及提纲作文,但近三年还出现了以北京卷和上海卷为代表的开放作文。  2)高考英语写作题的考查要点:  ①准确运用语法、词汇、拼写、标点  ②使用某些句型、词组,清楚地表达自己的意思。  ③写出易懂的短文。  3)写作题的评分原则:  从四个角度,按5个档次给分,先选定档次,然后再作微调。词数是一个方面,不在这个范围内要扣分。评分时主要从以下几个方面考虑:  1.内容要点(content points)  2.运用词汇和语法结构的数量--看潜能有多大。  3.Accuracy of vocabulary and structures  4.上下文的连贯性(coherence)。  拼写和标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,评分时应视其对交际的影响程度来予以考虑。书写较差,以致影响交际时,先降个档次。各档次都有一个给分范围。  这样让考生能高则高,好的东西尽量多写,敢写,不象过去那样拿保险分。方法与技巧  一.写作前:  1、看题目,审体裁  作文体裁有记叙文、说明文、故事、应用文(如书信、日记、便条、通知)等,仔细阅读题目要求,确定体裁。  2、定时态,审人称  (1)记叙文、日记
过去时   说明文、信 现在时、过去时、将来时等  
将来时  (2)有"假如你是......"用第一人称,看图作文如果没有"I",用第三人称。  3、审格式
注意日记、信、通知、便条的格式。  二、写作中:  4、写出关键词或句  高考评分分为内容和语言两项,目前基本两项结合。语言分错写、影响表达,有错但不影响意义的表达等几个方面评分,内容漏一点扣一分。所以,写出关键词,就不会漏内容,更不会离题。  5、确定句型,扩展句子  (1)虽然对初学写作的同学不提倡用结构较复杂的句子进行表达,但我们应该理顺思路:"什么时间、在哪里、谁(与谁)进行什么活动",而英语顺序刚好相反。  (2)恰当正确地运用"单词+介词短语"或"单句+非谓语结构"来表达多层意思,从而避免相同主语的单句重叠和堆砌,以及选用谓语动词而出现的时态和语态方面的错误,能收到很好的表达效果。  (3)写句子时先找出主干,确立框架,补出支干成份。首先,写出句子的主干,在脑海中形成一个基本框架;然后,依据这一框架,补出支干成份。这就好比美术中进行素描一样,首先勾勒,然后细描。举例如下:  "他不久就意识到饥饿只是他所访问的非洲国家的问题之一。"先找出主句的主干:他不久就意识到......  He soon realized that...  并确立宾语从句的基本框架:饥饿只是......问题之一。  Hunger was only one of the problems...  然后补出支干成份:He soon realized that hunger was only one of the problems in the African countries which he visited.  6、巧用连接词,平滑过渡  根据其内在联系或谈论的先后顺序将内容要点进行适当调整,使体裁的格式同题目要求一致。为了使句与句之间过渡自然,适当加一些表示并列、递进、因果、转折等的过渡词。  7、灵活处理难句,避难就易  碰到难句要学会转弯,用另一种方式,简单明了,正确、宁精勿杂。  8、按部就班,全面即可  不要"添枝加叶",不要随意发挥延伸。  9、把握字数,书写规范,注意标点符号,不用缩写词(如sth, sb)。  三、写作后:  10、反复认真检查,修改错误。  (1)要紧扣主题,看要点、内容是否遗漏。  (2)体裁、格式合要求否。  (3)字数。  (4)拼写、时态、语态、语气、主谓一致、非谓语动词、冠词。  四、建议  (1)每个句子之间不要长于两行。用你感到舒适的句子。如果你不知道你用的句子结构是否合适,最好别用,把它变成单句。  (2)选用自己比较熟悉的词和句型;用你懂的单词,不要自以为是,似是而非的词不要用。  (3)时间安排:审题3分钟;打草稿、修改15分钟;誊写5分钟;检查2分钟。(2)解题注意点  无论高考书面表达题属于何种体裁,提供什么样的试题说明,把握如下几个方面,是获得书面表达试题高分的有效措施。1)紧扣主题,慎重发挥  高考书面表达试题的评分标准是按照要点给分,按大错的数量来确定档次的。所以在写作时一定要紧扣主题,不要随意地去发挥,不要写与主题无关的句子。只要围绕文章的主题,把要求的所有要点概括到文章中去就行了,这样就可以减少不必要的失分。2)选用常用词汇、短语  写作中,有时某个词、某个句型记不起来了、生疏了或是混淆了,这时就要尽量回避,改用自己熟悉的、有把握的词或短语,尤其要选用积极的动词。一般来说,高考书面表达首先要选择乘法、朴素、准确的大众化词语,避免使用冗长、故弄玄虚的词语。因为高考书面表达的首要标准是看文章能否达意,不出错误。同时不要重复使用词汇、句式。3)多用短句,慎用长句  高考书面表达只要求写出100字左右的短文,所以在写作时,尽量多用短句来表达,因为长句要求语言技能较高,很容易出现非限定性动词的时态、语态、逻辑主语与句子的主语不一致等错误。既不要选复杂的句子,也不要没把握地使用省略。4)巧用转折词和总括词  准确使用承接手段才能使意思顺接流畅,否则就难以构成语篇。有转折词语,能帮助读者理清文章的思路。如看到therefore和so 这样的词语,就知道是因果关系;看到but和 however 这样的词,就知道是转折关系;看到later和then就知道事情发行珠先后顺序。写作中只有注意巧妙地使用这些转折接连词,才能更有效地承接上下文,才能更有效地保持文章的连贯性。5)要点齐全  有些书面表达需写标题,不少考生因审题粗心而漏写。不少应用文需要正确的格式,如通知开头常需交待通知对象;日记开头常需交待时间和天气;信件左上角必须注明写信地地址和写信的时间,下一行要顶格写上称呼,正文结束后,要有结束语,并签名。正文要点要一一落实,不能遗漏。考虑书面表达时应把握不多不少的原则,即不该写的坚决不写。因为言多必失,写出对了不加分,但写错了却要扣分。6)熟练运用书写技巧  参加考试的学生一般书写已经定型,临场提高的可能性不大。但临场应注意以下几点:(1)注意字母规格大小一致,不要为了直时间,龙飞凤舞,大小写不分,高低不一;(2)力求做到书写斜率一致;(3)保持左右两端上下行对齐,段落开头缩进明显;遇到写错的词,不必抹擦,只要画两条横线就可以,既不影响老师阅卷,也不影响美观。7)为了在书面表达题材中多得分、少扣分,考生应清楚得分失分的原因:①扣分原因  写一篇(事先背好的)与之不相关的短文,一分不给。句子构架搭不起来,意思出不来。如:He went family.行文不连贯。如:人称使用前后矛盾,词频度过高,不会用连接词语等。动词谓语缺少。如:He very happy very much.拼写错误,书写潦草到无法看清、看懂。语言不行体:不看对象,不看场景,用语不当。标点混乱,人称代词及时态、语态乱用。内容要点不全,缺项,整体结构不完整。文段多于或少于规定的字数(100左右)。格式不规范,如书信体中漏缺开首词和结尾语等。②得分条件  行文连贯流畅--人称、时间、地点、情节交代有层次。  使用连接词恰到好处,如使用了and/or /but/so/not only...but also.../in addition (to)/moreover/however/otherwise/nevertheless/like /similarly/in the same way/unless /in case (of)/so long as /on one hand ,on the other hand等词或短语。  词句简明扼要,无或少词语重复。如:The building is being built.可改写成:The building is under construction.  行书整洁,字休规范,会增加良好印象。  尽量写出与题目有关的词语,还可得分。高考真题1.全国卷(I)假定你是李华。应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况。内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息。注意:1.词数100左右;
2.可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯;
3.开头语已为你写好。
June 8Dear Bob,
Thank you for your last letter asking about our library.
Best wishes,
Li Hua书面表达:内容要点:1.图书馆的位置:前有花园,后有教学楼2.内部环境:宽敞、有书架、报刊、书籍等3.图书馆功能:借阅、借阅数量和借期4.开放时间5.合适的结尾June 8Dear Bob, Thank you for your last letter asking about our library.Our library is in the center of the school. There is a beautiful garden in front of it an dour classroom building is right behind it. The library is big. When you get inside, you will see many shelves full of books on different subjects. There are also lots of newspapers and magazines. We borrow books and do some reading in the library. According to the rule, every student can borrow up to 5 books each time and keep them for 10 days. It is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Friday and closed on weekends.We all like our library very much.Best wishes.Li Hua2.全国卷(II)假定你是李华。应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况。内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息。注意:1.词数100左右;
2.可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯;
3.开头语已为你写好。
June 8Dear Bob,
Thank you for your last letter asking about our library.
Best wishes,
Li Hua书面表达:内容要点:1.图书馆的位置:前有花园,后有教学楼2.内部环境:宽敞、有书架、报刊、书籍等3.图书馆功能:借阅、借阅数量和借期4.开放时间5.合适的结尾June 8Dear Bob, Thank you for your last letter asking about our library.Our library is in the center of the school. There is a beautiful garden in front of it an dour classroom building is right behind it. The library is big. When you get inside, you will see many shelves full of books on different subjects. There are also lots of newspapers and magazines. We borrow books and do some reading in the library. According to the rule, every student can borrow up to 5 books each time and keep them for 10 days. It is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Friday and closed on weekends.We all like our library very much.Best wishes.Li Hua3.全国卷(III)书面表达  假定你是李华, 亚洲冬季运动会将在你居住的地方举办, 现在正在招募志愿者, 你希望成为其中一员。请按要求用英文给组委会写一封申请信. 内容应包括:1. 个人情况:年龄、性别、学历2. 个人条件:英语好、爱好体育、善于交往、乐于助人、熟悉本地情况3. 承诺:提供最佳服务注意:1. 词数100左右,开头语已为你写好2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯3. 生词:申请-apply (v.), application (n.);志愿者-volunteerDear Sir or Madam,  My name is Li Hua. I would like to work as a volunteer for the Winter Asian Games. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________4.北京卷第一节 情景作文(20分)  国际文化交流中心将组织一次由各国学生参加的"和平、友谊"夏令营活动,要求报名者提交英文个人简历。假设你是王姗,请根据下列信息写一篇个人简历。    注意:1、词数不少于60。
2、可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。第二节 开放作文(15分)请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。  You and your Australian friend Jim are visiting a city in China where you see the street sculptures as shown below. You and Jim are discussing what the artist is trying to say. Now you are telling Jim how you understand this piece of art and what makes you think so.提示词:
笔记本电脑
laptop(某城市街头雕塑)写作一.One possible version:  I'm Wang Shan, a girl of sixteen, presently attending Beijing Yangguang Middle. I like music, especially classical music. I'm also interested in photography because it allows me to record the beautiful moments in my life. Though my hobbies, I've made many friends. In fact, I like meeting new people and enjoy talking with them. Believing we all need help from each other, I appreciate friends" help, and I am wiling to help anyone in need.I I love Mother N and I love peace. I hate any form of violence.  I would like to join the Peace and Friendship Summer Camp since to would be a great opportunity to make friends with young people from different countries and learn about their cultures.第二节:  I think the artist wants to show changes in the city. The man stands for the old generation in China: he is wearing old-fashioned clothes that date back to the beginning of t he is looking at the laptop in great curiosity, unable to figure out what it is. The girl, on the other hand, is totally different: she has long hair and wears a fashionable short skirt. While the man doesn't know anything about the laptop, she plays with it skillfully. The striking differences between the two show rapid changes in people's life in China.5.福建卷
假如你们学校"英语爱好者俱乐部"将对"良好饮食习惯"这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。内容要点应包括:部分同学的饮食习惯
良好的饮食习惯
个人看法
不吃早餐爱吃零食偏食饮食过量
饮食多样化饮食定时定量
重要性;有助于身体健康
注意:1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;2.发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;3.词数:100左右.4.参考词汇:偏食be particular about food
snackDear friends,
As we all know, we are what we eat. Therefore , it's very important for us to form healthy eating habits.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That's all. Thank you!One Possible VersionDear friends,
As we all know, we are what we eat . Therefore, it's a very important for us to from healthy eating habits. However, bad eating habits are still very common among us students. Some of us often go to scho some some others are p and still some eat or drink too much. All these bad habits will surely do harm to our health.  To keep fit, we should have various healthy diets, which generally include proper amounts of fish, meat, vegetables, fruit as well as main food. Besides, we'd better have meals regularly.  In my opinion, we should try to develop healthy eating habits to build up a strong body. Only in this way can we have enough energy to study better.  That's all. Thank you!6.江苏卷据报道,2008年北京奥运会将选拔约十万志愿者为之服务。请你以"Dos and Don'ts for the 2008 Olympic Volunteers"为题,用英语写一篇短文,讨论志愿者应该做什么,不应该做什么。短文应包括下表中的内容:Dos
Don'ts
1. 待人礼貌、友好
1.避免不得体的言行
2.坚守岗位
2.不忘履行自己的职责
3.介绍中国历史和文化
3.不损害祖国的形象
如果你成为志愿者,你还应该做什么,不应该做什么。
(内容由考生自己拟定)
注意:1。对所给要点,不要简单翻译,要有适当发挥
2.字数120左右。短文中已写好了的部分,不计入词数
3.参考词汇:形象-- imageDos and Don'ts for the 2008 Olympic Volunteers  It is reported that about 100,000 people will be chosen as volunteers for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. What should the volunteers do and what should they not do?  ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  If I have the honour to be chosen as a volunteer, __________________________________One Possible Version  It is reported that about 100,000 people will be chosen as volunteers for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. What should the volunteers do and what should they not do?  Firstly, they should be polite and friendly to the athletes and visitors from all over the world, and avoid improper behaviour. Secondly, they should stick to their posts, offering good services, satisfying any reasonable needs and being ready to help those in difficulty, and never fail to do theirduty. Thirdly, they should introduce the Chinese culture and history to foreigners so that they may know China better and never say or do anything that harms the image of our motherland.  If I have the honour to be chosen as a volunteer, besides the above, I will work hard and creatively, but never be lazy. I will follow the law and disciplining, but never break them. I will take the opportunity to make friends with the athletes and visitors, and help make the 2008 Olympic Games a great success.7.陕西卷  暑假即将来临。你班同学讨论了假期计划,提出了不同看法。请根据提示写一篇有关讨论的英语短文,并谈谈你的看法。
优点
缺点
待在家中
花费少,舒适方便
不能亲身了解外界
外出旅游
增长见识,开阔眼界
花费多,旅途不便
注意:1. 短文必须写在答题卡的指定区域,词数80--120(不含已写好部分)。
2.短文必须包括表中所列要点,可根据内容分段表达。
3.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
4.参考词汇:眼界--horizon(或view)One possible version:   The summer holiday is coming. Our class have had a discussion about what to do during the holiday. Some are in favor of staying at home. They think it's both convenient and comfortable. What's more, they can save money for other purposes. But they will lose the chance of getting to know the outside world.   However, others prefer to go out for traveling since it can increase their knowledge and broaden their horizons. But they will spend more money and meet some difficulties while traveling.   In my opinion, it would be much better to stay at home, for I can do what I like, such as reading books, watching TV, and helping my parents with the housework.8.广东卷根据以下图画,写一篇英语短文,描述今昔通讯方式的变化,以及这些变化给人们生
活带来的影响。
注意:1.词数:100左右
2.生词:通讯:communicate(with sb.)vi.
communication n.
互联网:the Internet n.  Great changes have taken place in the way of communication in people's life in recent years.In the past, people kept in touch with each other mainly by writing letters or using the public telephone. But now almost everyone has his own mobile phone.People can communicate with each other almost at any place and at any time. What's more, people have easy access to the Internet, which enables them to send and receive e-mails whenever they like.With these changes, people's pace of life has been quickened and people's work has been made more efficient. It used to take several days to hear from each other, but now it takes only several minutes, even if they are in two different continents. In a word, people have an easier life nowadays.9.湖北卷    受某英文报的委托,你最近对高中生的英语阅读兴趣做了一次调查。请根据以下信息,用英语为该报写一篇100词左右的短文。短文的标题及首句已为你写好。调查内容:在新闻、故事、科普、学习方法四种英文文章中,学生最喜欢哪一种调查范围:湖北省的10所中学调查对象:高中生调查人数:1200调查方式:访谈调查结果:(见下图)Reading Interests of Senior Middle School Students
Recent, scivery has been done to find out the reading interests of senior middle school studentsOne possible Version
Reading Interests of Senior Middle School Students
Recently a survey has been done to find out the reading interests of senior middle school students.
In this survey, one thousand senior middle school students from ten schools in Hubei Province were interviewed. They were asked which they liked reading most among the four categories of English articles: news, stories, popular science articles and articles about learning methods.
The survey shows that more than half of the students like to read news most. Twenty-six percent of the students say that English stories are their favorite. Only seven percent of the students are most interested in reading articles about learning methods. However, the number of students who enjoy reading popular science articles doubles that of those who prefer reading articles about learning methods.10.湖南卷请根据下面的英文短诗,展开适当的想象,写一篇短文。标题为:My Teacher Mr Moore
There's a teacher Mr .Moore.
Who is lovely and therty-four.
Always dncouraging us to try.
He leads us to a world of"why".
We all admire him more and more.
注意:1. 不得照抄短诗原文。2. 必须结合短诗的内容,发挥想象,适当展开。3. 必须突出短诗的主题,结构完整,语意连贯。4. 短文不能写成诗歌形式。5. 词数:120左右。One possible version:  Of all my teachers, Mr. Moore is the one who impresses me most., Though he is 34, he looks very young for his age. And he's one of the most popular teachers in our school.  Compared with other teachers ,Mr. Moore pays more attention to his way of teaching .He tries various ways to make his classes lively and interesting .In his opinion, we should not only know "what", but also understand "why". So ,instead of giving us answers immediately ,he encourage us to think by ourselves whenever he puts forward questions. With his help, we've learned how to analyze and settle problem. What a wonderful world of "why" he leads us to!
He is such a learned person that we all admire hem very much.11.辽宁卷    下面四幅图片描述的是李明和爷爷从养鸟到放鸟的一段经历。请根据图片所提供的信息以第三人称用英语写一篇短文。  注意:①短文必须包括所有图片的主要内容,短文的内容要连贯、完整;     ②短文单词数:100左右(开头已给出的单词不计入单词总数)。One possible Version One Saturday morning, Li Ming and his grandpa were feeding the bird in the cage. The bird was unhappy though it had enough
Ming did not know why. The next morning on his way to
saw some birds flying in the sky. Then be thought of the lonely bird in the cage, He decided to persuade his grandpa to set the bird free. When he got home, he said to his grandpa, "Birds are friends!" To his delight, his grandpa agreed. The bird was set free. Grandpa and the children were very happy to see the bird flying away into the sky.12.四川卷  假设你是李华,你的新西兰笔友Nick 将于八月来四川旅游,特来信询问有关旅游景点情况。请根据下表所提供的要点,写一封回信,并表示盼望他的到来。旅游资源
许多世界著名的风景名胜,如:九寨沟(海子;清澈见底;色彩斑斓)都江堰水利工程(2,000多年历史;仍在发挥作用)
相关信息
气候适宜,交通方便
  注意:  1.词数100左右,信的格式及开头以为你写好(不记入总词数)。  2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。  3.参考词汇:省份-province  
海子-lake  
都江堰水利工程-Dujiangyan Irrigation ProjectDear Nick,I'm glad to hear that you're coming to Sichuan in August._________________________________  _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours sincerely,                     Li HuaOne possible VersionDear Nick,  I'm glad to hear that you're coming to Sichuan in August. You've made the wise choice to travel here. Sichuan Province is rich in tourist attractions and enjoys many world-famous places of interest, such as Jiuzhaigou and Dujiangyan Irrigation Project. Jiuzhaigou is well known for its beautiful lakes, of which the water is clear and looks colorful. It can excite visitors' imagination. Another attraction is Dujiangyan Irrigation Project. It was built over 2,000 years ago and is still playing an important part in irrigation today. Besides, the nice weather and convenient transportation here can make your trip more enjoyable. I'm sure you'll have a good time.I'm looking forward to your coming.Yours sincerely,                     Li Hua13.浙江卷当前不少文学作品被改编成电影。有人选择看电影,有人则喜欢读原著。请你以"Film or book, which do you prefer?"为题,按照下列要点写一篇英语短文:1、 看电影:省时、有趣、易懂2、 读原著:细节更多、语言优美3、 我的看法及理由注意:1、词数:100-120 文章题目和开头已给出(不计入词数)。
2、参考词汇: original work 或 book in the original (原著)Film or book, which do you prefer?
Some of us think that it is better to see the film than to read the book in the original.One possible Version  Some of us think that it is better to see the film than to read the book in the original. The reason is that it takes less time to understand the whole story. Besides, the film is usually more interesting, and it is easier to follow.  Some others have just the opposite opinion. They think that they can get more detailed information from the original. Meanwhile, the language in the book is possibly more lively and beautiful.  Personally, I agree with the second view. Actually I have more reasons for it. I think I can stay at home, reading quietly in a situation of my own, and what's more, I am able to better understand the author's ideas. In a word, to read the original work is better than to see the film based on it.14.安徽卷  假设你是李华,作为选派的交流学生在美国某中学学习了一年,寄住在Mr. Brown家里,刚回到国内。回国后你发现自己的一本英语词典遗忘在他家,因此给他写一封信,请他帮助寄回词典。信的主要内容如下:  * 感谢在美国期间他所提供的帮助。  * 一本英语词典忘记带回。  * 词典是美国老师送的,非常珍贵。  * 词典很可能丢在卧室的书架上。  * 邮资自己付。注意:
1.词数100左右;信的开头和结尾已为你写好。  2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。  3.参考词汇:邮资-postageDear Mr. Brown,
Li HuaA possible versionDear Mr. Brown, I'm now safely back home. Thank you very much for all the kindness I got from you during my stay. Hope everything is fine with you there. Now I wonder whether I could ask you a favor. When I came back, I suddenly realized that I had left my English dictionary behind at your place. It is a precious gift from my American teacher. Would you please be so kind as to send it back to me? I'll pay for the postage. The dictionary must be on the bookshelf in my bedroom. It is the one with a red cover.
Li Hua15.山东卷请用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,简要描述漫画内容,并结合生活实际, 就漫画主题发表感想,题目自拟。参考词汇:公民道德-civic virtueA possible version: Who lost your civic virtue? Let's look at the picture above. It is about a boy who picks up a book on civic virtue and he is looking for its owner. But let's pay attention to the passers-by. One boy is throwing rubbish and one of the couple is spitting. Something occurs to me. The owner of the book not only lost a book, but also his civic virtue. It is our duty to obey the principle made for our behaviors. And parents should set examples for their children to teach them to protect the environment. As we all know, kids always do as their parents do. Let's call on everybody to do the tiny things we meet in our daily life to make our earth, our homes cleaner and more beautiful.16.重庆卷第二节 书面表达(满分25分) 加拿大高中生David在互联网(Internet)上登出启事(notice),希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言、文化(culture)。假设你是李华,请在看到这则启事后,用英文给David发一封电子邮件,主要内容包括:  ●你怎样得知David的愿望
●你愿意成为他的朋友
●你打算如何帮助他
●你盼望他的回复注意:  1.电子邮件的格式已为你写好。  2.词数:100词左右。
3.请在答题卡上作答。Dear David, I've learned it from The Internet that you want to make a Chinese friend so as to learn the Chinese language and culture. I'm glad that you show such great interest in China and would like to be your friend.
I will try to write to you as often as possible about the Chinese culture. When you have the chance to come to China, I'll teach you how to speak Chinese and show you around some famous historical places of interest. Anyway, I am going to help you as much as I can. How do you think? I'm looking forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely,
Li Hua17.江西卷请用"中秋节的等待"为题,用英语写一篇短文,描述下图的内容,并就此发表你的评论。
要求:1.文章必须包括描述和评论两部分;  2.词数为100左右。  Waiting on Mid-autumn Festival  It is a quarter past nine at night. The old couple have had the reunion dinner prepared for a long time. They are sitting at the table waiting for their son, daughter-in-law and their lovely grandchildren. The dishes are gradually cooling down, but they have not come yet. The grandmother is staring at the door eagerly and the grandfather is making telephone calls but cannot get through.  Are they too busy to come to their parents' home to have dinner on Mid-autumn Festival?  It ought to be a happy day for family members to get together. But like the old couple in the picture, today many old people are ignored by their children. They also need love and care. There is nothing more important than their family's happiness for them. So every adult should try their best to spend some time with their parents and comfort their lonely heart.18.天津卷假设你是李华,在出国交流学习期间,到当地一家电影院看了一场精彩的电影,但在观影过程中发现了一些问题。请你根据下列提示用英语给影院经理写一封信。1. 因广告过多,影片放映晚点;2.
影片播放音量过大;3.
安全出口标识不明,存在安全隐患;4.
适当结尾。注意:  1.词数:80~120;2.可适当加入细节,以使行文连贯;1. 信的开头已为你写好(不计入词数)。参考词汇:安全出口-exit
安全隐患-potential safety hazardDear Manager, I'm an exchange student from China. Yesterday, I went to your cinema to see a film. The film was very good, but (此处不能答题)Yours faithfully,Li HuaDear Manager, I'm an exchange student from China. Yesterday, I went to your cinema to see a film. The film was very good, but I did not enjoy it because there were some problems in the cinema. First, the film was delayed as there were so many advertisements at the beginning. It was rather annoying. Second, the sound of the film was so loud that I could hardly bear it. Third, the EXIT signs could not be seen clearly, which presented potential safety hazards. And if something terrible should happen, it would be difficult for people to get out quickly. As a visitor to your city, I'm disappointed with my experience in your cinema. I'm writing the letter in the hope that you can consider these problems and make some improvements.Yours faithfully,Li Hua2005年江西卷  人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友的短文,介绍人们的不同观点,并表达自己的看法。赞成的理由
反对的理由
你的看法
1. 广交朋友2. 可自由表达思想3. 利于外语学习
1. 浪费时间2. 影响学习3. 可能上当受骗

注意:1. 文章必须包括表中的全部内容。2. 词数为100左右。3. 参考词汇:网络朋友 on-line friend(s), 上当受骗 to be cheated【参考例文】  Should students make friends on line? Some people say yes. The Internet helps make many friends. Chatting on line, students can more freely express their feelings and opinions, and even get help with their foreign language studies.  Others, however, think students should not. They say making friends on line is a waste of time, which should be spent more meaningfully on study. Besides, some students get cheated on line.  It's my opinion that students should place their study, health and safety before other things. As for friendship, we can readily find it in our classmates and other people around us.强化训练(1)看图作文1)成都市2007届高中毕业班第一次诊断性检测题  2006年四川省遭受了51年来罕见的干旱。假设下图是发生在你校你班的事情。请根据这四幅图画用英语写一篇短文,并发表你自己的观点。  注意:1.词数:100左右。     2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,使行文连贯。     3.参考词汇:干旱drought n.受灾群众victims,n.(pl.)One possible versionIn 2006,a serious drought hit Sichuan Province and it was 51 years since people had experienced such a terrible one.Therefore,our school put up a poster,describing the terrible losses and calling on us to aid the drought-stricken areas and the victims.Our classmates were eager to offer help.After a discussion,we decided to donate some books,clothes and money and SO on.And we all actively took the donations to the school office.Several days later,a thank-you letter written by the victims was sent to US,speaking highly of our behavior.We all felt proud and happy,because we were able to do something to help others.(112 words)2)上周末,你同父母参加了京郊"农家乐"旅游活动。请根据图画内容,写一篇不少于60词的英语短文,描述京郊农村的变化。(开头已为你写好)  参考词汇:沼气marsh gasLast weekend, I, together with my parents, went to visit a mountain village in a suburb of Beijing.  
  Last weekend, I, together with my parents, went to the mountain village in a suburb of Beijing.  Hardly had I got off the bus when I was greatly shocked to see all the changes. It was far better than I had expected. Now every family can drink fresh running water. The villagers don't have to carry water themselves. Firewood is no longer used for cooking. Marsh gas, a new cheap clean energy, makes it very convenient to cook and light. As all families have color TV sets, they can see plays at home. Their pastimes are enjoyable and colorful. What impressed me most was that the best building in the village is the school, where all children can receive better education.  I believe the mountain village will become an even better place to live in.(2)图表作文1)武汉市2007届高三年级二月调研考试  
Watching a movie? Home better than cinema Watching a movie at home seems to be more enjoyable than seeing one at a cinema. Cinemas are usually crowded at the time I can go, and there is always someone right behind me who explains the whole movies to this friend. At the cinema I have to put up with the sounds and smell of popcorn being chewed all round me, while at home I can choose to watch in silence, or I can eat and drink whatever I want, with no fear of bothering anyone else and no worry about anyone bothering me. Then, when one watches a movie at home, there' s no worry at all about getting to and from the theatre on time. Finally -- and this is important to someone  who has to count the cost ~ the price of renting a CD is a third or less that of going to a movie.2)2007年郑州市一质测  来自你市的中学生小记者最近进行了一次采访活动。请根据下面表格中的内容为你校的英语园地写一篇报道。时间

地点
经济开发区
采访人
40名中学小记者
被采访人
开发区主任王庆海
采访内容
1. 过去一年的成绩2. 如何吸引投资3. 三年后开发区的前景
其他
1.除了笔、本,还用了数码相机、录音笔等现代设备2.对一流的设计、漂亮的绿化、现代的建筑留下了深刻的印象
  注意:1、词数:100左右2、参考词汇:经济开发区the Economic Development Zone;小记者teenage report;投资investment;数码digital;录音笔recording pen;  Forty teenage reporters from different middle schools in our city paid a visit to the Economic Development Zone and had an interview with Wang Qinghai, head of the Zone, on January 15th, 2007.  At the interview, the reporters asked Mr Wang about what achievements they made last year, how they were to attract more investment and how the zone would be developing over the next three years. Mr Wang gave them satisfactory answers.   They used modern equipment, such as digital cameras and recording pens besides pens and note-books at the interview. They were deeply impressed by the first-class design of the zone, as well as beautiful trees and grass and modern buildings there.3)2007年南京高三质量检测
为了推进素质教育,你校决定自本学期起:  1.实行五天上课制,作息时间为上午8:30至下午4:3O;  2.每天的家庭作业量严格控制在一个半小时以内。  这一决定在学生、教师和家长中引起了较大的反响。假设你是该校一名学生,请给《中国日报》写一篇有关这场争论的报道。短文应包括下表中的内容。  
  赞成的理由
反对的理由
教师
有利于培养学生自主学习能力
有些学生不能用好课余时间
家长
减负有益孩子的身心健康
孩子可能考不上大学
学生的看法(至少陈述两点,内容自定)
要求:1.对所给要点,不要简单翻译,要有适当发挥。
2.词数1 20左右。短文中已写好的部分,不计入词数。    3.参考词汇:身心健康physically and mentally healthy
In order to push ahead with quality-oriented education,our.school has made the following decision:
(1)School hours run Monday through Friday,from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
(2)Homework is limited to one and a half hours.   This decision,which comes into force this term,has caused a heated argument.  _______________________________________________________________
____One possible version:  In order to push ahead with quality-oriented education,our school has made the following decision:  1)School hours run Monday through Friday,from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.  2)Homework is limited to one and a half hours.  This decision,which comes into force this term,has caused a heated argument.  Most of the students are in favour of this decision,for they will have more time to study what they want,take part in activities,and build their characters.But some students are afraid of being forced to attend various remedial classes by their parents.   The majority of-teachers think this decision is very useful in developing students,ability to learn by themselves.However,some of them are worried that part of the students can't make the best of their spare time after school,having a chat on the Internet or playing video games·  Parents have also expressed their views.Many support this decision,thinking reducing a learning load helps to keep their children healthy physically and mentally,while some parents doubt if their children can be admitted to universities in the fierce competition.4)今年南京市做出决定,允许居民在春节期间定点燃放烟花爆竹。这一决定受到了大多数人的欢迎,也遭到了部分人的反对。最近,你班就春节期间该不该燃放烟花爆竹进行了一场子讨论。请根据以下信息,给一家英文报纸写一篇短文,客观介绍你们的讨论情况,并就如何安全燃放烟花爆竹提出你的看法。60%赞成
40%反对
1.增加节目气氛
1.造成人身伤害
2.传统的中国文化习俗
2.污染环境
需要用的词汇:燃放烟花爆竹set off fireworks 要求:1.短文须包括所给要点;
2.短文的开头已为你写好.
3.字数100左右.
The government of Nanjing lifted the ban on fireworks during the 2006 Spring Festival.
Recently...._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  The government of Nanjing lifted the ban on fireworks during the 2006 Spring Festival.  Recently, our class has held a meeting to discuss whether or not fireworks should be banned. At the meeting, about 60% of us support the government's decision, saying fireworks, as an old traditional Chinese x culture, is worth preserving (keeping up)and that it can add to the festival atmosphere.  But about 40% of the students hold the opposite opinion, arguing that fireworks might cause serious injuries and even deaths if set off carelessly and also could bring dangers to the public safety.  In order to make sure of safety, I suggest that fireworks should be set off at the fixed time and fixed places, and that too dangerous fireworks should be forbidden to be produced and set off.    5)假定你是某市居民,名叫李华。你觉得该市出租车行业问题较多,请写一封信给该市市长,内容应包括:问题
(1)停靠点太少,不易打的;(2)欺诈外地乘客;(3)车速过快,事故频频;(4)仍有拒载者;(5)深夜聚集在娱乐场所外等客时制造噪音,影响他人休息。
建议
要求加强管理
注意:1.字数100词左右。文章开头已给出。   2.参考词汇:绕道:take a roundabout route 不替别人着想的:inconsiderate (adj.) 行业:trade加强管理:tighten control over...Dear Sir,    I am a resident of this city.
                                 Sincerely yours,                                    Li Hua                                     One possible version:  Dear sir, I'm a resident of the city.I feel there are many problems existing in the trade of taxi in our city. First of all, there are still not enough stops in the streets so it's not easy to take a taxi. And taxis often run very fast,which causes many
traffic accidents. What's more,some taxi drivers still refuse to pick up some passengers without any reason. Another terrible thing which often happens is that deep at night taxis waiting around the entertainment places make much noise. Many people suffer from this inconsiderate action. A friend of mine living in another city once visited me, and she told me our city's taxi drivers cheated passengers from other cities. What will a guest think of our city after such a bad thing occurs to him or her? I think we must take actions to tighten control over the taxi trade. Maybe the first thing to do is raise the taxi drivers' professional morality.We are looking forward to your reply.Sincerely yours,  Li Hua6)10月20 日, 你和同学们到红星农场生态旅游。请根据下面的表格用英语写一篇日记。6:30
起床、乘车出发去红星农场、一路欣赏风景、唱歌
8:30
到达农场、受到欢迎,参观、植树、了解自然
13:00
野炊、乘车回家
注意: 1. 日记必须包括所有表格的内容和你的感想,可以适当增减细节。
2. 使用定语从句。
3. 要求用first, next, then和 finally 使日记连贯。
4. 词数80-100。October 20
fine ------------------------------------
思路分析:本篇习作虽然要求写日记,但是日记的内容属于描写文。学生需要把和同学们到红星农场生态旅游的经过和感想描述出来。注意时态用一般过去时。参考范文:October 20
Today my classmates and I went to Hongxing Farm for a wonderful eco-travel.
First, I got up at 6:30 and we set off by bus. On the bus, we had a good time singing and enjoying the beautiful scenery outside the window. Then two hours later, we arrived at the gate of the farm, where the farmers were waiting to give us a warm welcome. After we were shown around the big farm, we began to plant trees. It was really a good way to get close to nature and protect the environment at the same time. Next, we had a picnic and it was great fun to eat in the open air. Finally, we were on the way back. Although we were all very tired, our eco-travel was really unforgettable.7)你校新来的英语教师想了解你校课外活动的开展情况,请根据下面的文字提示,用英文写一篇短文,介绍有关情况.活动时间
活动地点
活动内容
活动结果
同学们的希望和建议
星期二4:30p.m5:15p.m
教室实验室
电脑美术
丰富了学生的知识,激发了学生的兴趣.
1.增加了课外活动时间.2.建立"英语角"3.尽量让学生接触社 了解社会。
星期五4:30p.m5:15p.m
学校操场校内花园
体育英语口语
  注意:1.词数100~120个.  2.生词提示:out-of-class activities课外活动step into society接触社会思路分析:
此篇练习是根据已知图表向人介绍学校课文活动的开展情况,活动的时间,地点,内容,结果以及希望和建议都以图表的形式给出,作文时注意不要漏掉任何内容.参考范文:  Students in our school have two periods for out-of-class activities every week. It starts at 4:30p.m. and ends at 5:15p.m.every Tuesday and Friday. The activities include computer, sports, fine arts (or art), and oral English. These activities are often held in our classrooms, labs, school gardens or on the play-ground. We have learned a lot more through these activities, which makes us more interested in studies. We hope such activities will be held more often. We suggest that an "English Corner" should be set up. It is our suggestion that we should be allowed to step into society and know more about it.(八)最近,你的父母打算让你出国留学,你与父母的意见相悖,感到烦恼.现在你准备在网上将你与父母的意见发表出来,寻求帮助.请你根据下面的提示,写出100词左右的短文.文章开头已给出.父母的看法
自己的看法
1.拥有学习外语的好环境;2.可以尽早学会独立生活;   3.学习先进技术,有前途.
自己现有的外语水平不高;担心遇到无法处理的问题;对家庭来说留学费用太高.
My parents have been wanting me to study abroad,
思路分析:  拿到本题目之后,我们应该先分析此题的意图.要求写一篇短文寻求帮助,因此必须得把题目所囊括的内容陈述清楚,这里需要注意的是要在结尾寻求帮助.然后再根据表格内容写出所需要的词汇:limited, communicate, hard, deal with, cost, too much, independent, advanced knowledge, bright future......然后再进行组织写出提纲,可以第一段陈述自己的观点,第二段陈述父母的观点,最后提出寻求帮助.当然也可以先写父母的观点再陈述自己的观点.参考范文:
My parents have been wanting me to study abroad, but I don't agree with them.I think my English is too limited to communicate with foreigners. And I'm not fully developed physically and mentally. So it would be hard for me to deal with the problems I'll face. Besides, the cost will be too much for my family.
However, my parents think that it's natural to master a foreign language in an English-speaking country. Worse still, studying abroad at an early age will enable me to be independent. Then it would be easier for me to lean advanced knowledge and technology, which would prepare me for a brighter future.
I really don't know whether I should obey my parents or not. I need advice! (九)假设你是李华,申请到一家外资企业工作。你需要用英语写一篇短文,介绍自己的基本情况。短文应包括下表所列的全部内容。
姓名
李华
出生年月
1983年9月
出生地
上海
上海第八中学
所学主要课程
语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、电脑
特长
英语、电脑(去年在全校电脑竞赛中获第一名)
业余爱好
游泳、滑冰、集邮、流行音乐
注意:1、词数在100字左右:   2、开头已为你写好。   My name is Li Hua___________________思路分析: 在读完本题之后,我们很容易就能理解题目是让我们写一篇文章来介绍我们自己(尽管我们不会写真实的自己)。在阅读完表中的情况之后,我们应该先想出在写文章时需要的词汇,其中涉及到了科目,运动及一些业余爱好的词汇,这些并不是很难,这里的难点是如何有序地但又不是流水账似的把这些内容清楚地表达出来。出生地与出生年月放在一起形成一句话。初中可以用了一个介词after表达出来;科目结束后紧接着说自己最喜欢的并很自然地说出了自己取得的成绩,然后是自己的爱好与兴趣。参考范文:   My name is Li Hua. I was born in Shanghai in September 1987. I started school in 1989 when I was six. I studied in Yuying Primary School from 1993 to 1999.
After that I went to No.8 Middle School of Shanghai and graduated this summer. The main subjects I studied at school included Chinese, maths, English, physics, chemistry and computer. I like English and computer best and I am very good at them. Last year I won first prize in the school computer competition. In my spare time I enjoy listening to popular music and collecting stamps. My favourite sports are swimming in summer and skating in winter.(十)10月18日,高三年级一班和二班之间将进行一次有关环保问题的演讲比赛(a talk show on environmental protection)。此前,二班将邀请清华大学的Dr. Li做相关内容的报告。假定你是二班班长,请你草拟一份有关报告会的口头通知。具体内容包括:报告内容
近年来北京环境问题所取得的进步
地点
教学楼三楼会议厅(auditorium)
时间
10月5日,星期三下午2:00
目的
帮助大家收集信息,为演讲做好准备
参加人员
全班同学
其他安排
会后讨论
注意:1. 内容应包括提示及表格内的全部要点;   2. 词数100左右;   3. 开头已给出。
Dear classmates,
May I have your attention, please?参考范文:Dear classmates,
May I have your attention, please?
As you know, our class will have a talk show on environmental protection with Class One on October 18. Before it takes place, we will invite Dr. Li from Tsinghua University to give us a talk. He will tell us about the improvement in environmental protection in recent years in Beijing.
The report will begin at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 15 in the auditorium on the third floor in the teaching building. I am sure we can get enough information from his talk to make good preparations for the coming talk show. Everyone should be there on time please listen to the report carefully and make full notes at the same time.
By the way, we'll have a discussion after the report.
That's all. Thank you!(3)提纲作文(一)根据下面的内容写一篇日记,时间是12月27日(星期二), 天气为晴天。昨天你在电视上看了冬季奥运会,写下你的感想。1. 比赛很激动人心,所有的运动队都很好。2. 我国的滑雪队表现很出色。滑得快,跳得高,打败了法国队。夺得金牌。3. 你也喜欢滑冰比赛项目(event): (1) 看到很多优秀滑冰运动员;(2)美国和意大利队都很优秀;(3)德国队的一名男青年摔断了腿;(4)一个美国的女运动员滑得很精彩,动作很优美。她最后出场,获得了金牌。要求:字数100左右。1. 参考范文:Dec. 27th
Last night I watched the Winter Olympics on television. All the teams were good, and it was very exciting.
Our ski team was excellent. They skied very fast and jumped very well. Last light the French team beat us, but this time we beat them. We won a gold medal.
I liked the skating events too. I saw a lot of skaters. The American and the Italian teams were both excellent. A boy on the German team had a bad fall and broke his leg. A young American girl was excellent. H her arms were beautiful. She was the skaters and she won a gold medal.2. 习作点评:  本文以日记的形式说明了昨天晚上的冬季奥运会情况,作出了评价,表达了感受,语言简练,内容充实。(二)假如你是陈峰,24岁,正在丹佛大学(Denver University)读书。你会弹吉它(guitar),擅长美国流行歌曲,会打篮球,游泳很好。参加过几所中学二日游活动,作辅导员(coach)。去年暑假在一所培训班教孩子们游泳,培训一个篮球队。你想在暑假期间申请(apply for)一份工作,在报纸上读到下面广告:Wanted: 80 Holiday Camp Assistant for USA Summer CampsAge 18-25 male and femaleMust be able to do at least some of the following:*play a musical instrument*sing*play baseball/ basketball/ volleyball*swimWork is offered during the following periodsJune 21-July 20; July 20-August 18; August 18-September 16Experience preferred.Write, saying when you can work, and giving phone/ E-mail numbers to:Holiday Extra, PO BOX 2720, Denver, Colorado, USA你喜欢这种工作,觉得有意思。 写信申请第二期工作。随信附上你的电话:及电子邮件地址:.注意:信的开头已给出,不计入总数。词数:100字左右。Dear Sir or Madam,  I have read your advertisement for Holiday Camp Assistants and would like to ...思路分析:这是一封书信,所以要注意书信的格式;而且要写清楚自己的况,尤其是对其要求比较符合的那几项;文章要包括所要求的所有要点,并加以组织;最后别忘记附上自己的电话和邮件地址。参考范文:
Dear Sir or Madam,
I have read your advertisement for Holiday Camp Assistants and would like to apply for a job during the period of July 20 to August 18. I'm 24 years old, and now I'm studying at Denver University. I'm good at playing guitar and singing American pop music. I can play basketball and swim well.
I went on some two-day school trips as a coach. Last summer I worked in a summer training course, teaching the children swimming and training a basketball team.
You can contact me on the following phone/ E-mail number.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Chen feng(三)用英语写一个通知。假定通知对象是高一年级学生,内容是5月25日,星期三下午三时,将举行全年级英语考试。考试的内容将包括写各种短语和本学期学过的语法等内容。在复习过程中,同学们如有疑难问题应查阅词典、语法书或向老师请教。这次考试是测试英语知识和能力的重要考试,希望同学们认真复习,取得优良成绩。要求:1、不要逐字翻译。   2、格式正确。   3、字数在100个单词左右。   4、通知时间4月6日。参考范文:
April 6,The students of Senior Grade One,  Your attention, please. We will hold an English Exam at 3:00 in the afternoon on Wednesday May 25th. The exam includes all kinds of phases and the grammar you learned this term and so on. Everyone should carefully go over your textbook, because the exam is very important and is a test of your knowledge of English and ability. If you have questions, you should go to a dictiona you can also ask your teachers.  Wish you all do well in the exam. That's all. Thank you.习作点评:  本文格式正确,按应用文的格式,标明了通知对象和通知时间。考试性质、考试的范围都交代得清楚,但有些语言有汉语的痕迹,比如"If you have questions, you should go to a dictiona you can also ask your teachers."应该说成"If you have any questions, you should turn to a dictiona and , of course, you can also ask your teachers for advice"会更符合英语的表达习惯。 (四)学校化学实验室需要在 4月15日发一个做化学实验的通知,为了让学校的外籍学生也知道,请你以教务处的名义写一份书面通知,以便贴在学校的布告栏里。通知必须包括以下几个要点:1、 时间:下周星期五(4月26日),下午3:302、 地点:实验大楼二楼。3、 注意事项:⑴带好钢笔和笔记本,准时到实验室;       ⑵实验要小心,先仔细观察,然后接老师的要求进行实验;       ⑶实验结束后,整理好东西,晚上8:30交实验报告。参考范文:
There will be an important chemical experiment on the second floor of the laboratory building next Friday, at 3:30p.m on 26th April.
Please bring a pen and a notebook with you and get there on time. You'd be careful when you do the experiment first and then do it according to the requests of the teacher. Please put away all the things when you have finished the experiment. You must hand in your reports of the experiment at 8:30 in the evening.
Teaching Affairs Office
15th April       (五)你在你校学生会负责"英语角"的活动。请给你校英语广播起草一份口头通知。词数"100"左右.内容如下:  1. "英语角"定于本周五下午4点在学校花园里举行。  2. 三位在北师大学习的美国学生,将应邀参加。  3. Peter, 他们中的一位,要给我们介绍美国人的生活方式和美国的学校教育情况。  4. 会后,大家可就中美两国的生活、语言学习等话题自由交谈。1. 参考范文:Ladies and gentlemen,
The English Corner is to be held in the school garden at 4:00 this Friday afternoon. Three American students studying at Beijing Normal University will be invited to take part in. Peter, one of them, will give us a talk about the American way of life and the language study, the school life in both countries, and other things that may interest you.
Everybody is welcome .And I hope you will find the English Corner fun.
That's all. Thank you.2. 习作点评:  
全文内容包括全面,语言开门见山,简洁明了,把通知的目的、时间、地点、内容叙述得请清楚楚,最后感谢大家,语言口语化,表达地道,无语法错误。                                    ???????? 永久免费组卷搜题网 永久免费组卷搜题网
永久免费在线组卷
永久免费在线测试
可圈可点教案下载
免费观看教学视频

我要回帖

更多关于 中秋节的来历 的文章

随机推荐