goldman sachs 发音是什么意思

来自高盛的消息:
&&|&&&&|&&
搜索更多最新笔经面经:,或到查看
2013 Program Application Deadlines
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Asia Pacific
Summer Analyst Internship
Our application deadlines vary by school. Please check your school's careers site for specific deadlines.
2 December 2012
Sydney and Melbourne - Deadline for 2012 program has passed.Asia Pacific ex Japan - 25 November 2012
Summer Associate Internship
Our application deadlines vary by school. Please check your school's careers site for specific deadlines.
Our application deadlines vary by school. Please check your school's careers site for specific details. If your school does not have a specific deadline please apply by 2 December 2012.
Asia Pacific ex Japan - 25 November 2012&Australia, New Zealand - N/A
New Analyst Program
28 October 2012
Asia Pacific ex Japan - 30 September 2012
New Associate Program
Our application deadlines vary by school. Please check your school's careers site for specific details. If your school does not have a specific deadline please apply by 28 October 2012.
Asia Pacific ex Japan - 30 September 2012Australia, New Zealand - N/A
Other Programs
Community Bridge: November 2012
Spring Programme: 6 January 20136 Month or One Year Placement: 6 January 2013Off Cycle: Applications review on an ongoing/rolling basis
Part-Time Internships: 4 November 2012GAP Year Program: Ad HocART Program: 4 November 2012&IBD Off Cycle: Applications review on an ongoing/rolling basis
When applying to programs in multiple regions, please submit your application by the earliest program deadline date to be considered.
For deadlines for programs not listed here, please visit the specific program page.
For additional information on the campus recruiting calendar in the Americas and EMEA, please see our Campus Recruiting Timeline.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
This program is intended for students finishing up their penultimate year, going into their final year of study. You must have approval from your university to participate in a gap-year program. In this one-year rigorous program, you will learn economies and markets first-hand. You'll also get hands-on experience in financial information technologies that will prepare you for a career in Global Investment Research.
Final year undergraduate or graduate level students with relevant coursework in Finance, Accounting, or Economics should apply for this 2 year program. This program will be based in one of our high value locations and support global analyst teams with focus on compiling, summarizing, and analyzing market-based data within our Global Investment Research division.
Our New Analyst Program is open to final year undergraduate and graduate level students from any field of study and is ideally suited to those with little or no work experience. As a new analyst you will learn a great deal about the firm and how we do business. You will be working directly with internal and external clients, side-by-side with the experts in our firm.
Our new associates typically have two to five years of work experience and an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD or LLM. As a new associate, you will develop product-specific skills and interact closely with senior professionals and clients.
WE REPORT OUR ACTIVITIES IN THE FOLLOWING FOUR BUSINESS SEGMENTS:&
INVESTMENT BANKING
We provide a broad range of investment banking services to a diverse group of corporations, financial institutions, investment funds and governments. Services include advisory assignments with respect to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate defense activities, risk management, restructurings and spin-offs, and debt and equity underwriting of public offerings and private placements, as well as derivative transactions directly related to these activities.
INSTITUTIONAL CLIENT SERVICES
We facilitate client transactions and make markets in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products, primarily with institutional clients such as corporates, financial institutions, investment funds and governments. We also make markets and clear client transactions on major stock, options and futures exchanges worldwide and provide financing, securities lending and prime brokerage services to institutional clients.
INVESTING & LENDING
We invest in and originate loans to provide financing to clients. These investments and loans are typically longer-term in nature. We make investments, directly and indirectly through funds that we manage, in debt securities, loans, public and private equity securities, real estate, consolidated investment entities and power generation facilities.
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
We provide investment management services and offer investment products (primarily through separately managed accounts and commingled vehicles, such as mutual funds and private investment funds) across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients. We also offer wealth advisory services, including portfolio management and financial counseling, and brokerage and other transaction services to high-net-worth individuals and families.
&START YOUR APPLICATION
Our internships and entry-level positions are open to students and graduates from any academic background.
The better prepared you are before you start your application, the more likely you are to succeed.
The following page outlines the application process so you will know what to expect from, and how to prepare for, each stage.
When you're ready to start your application select "Apply Now" to go to our online application system.
Before you start, check that you have all this information readily available:
Contact Information
Current address, email, telephone number and other relevant contact details.
Education History
Current and prior university degrees, experience and dates.
Examination Results
Information regarding exams you have taken and your scores.
Cumulative Degree Result
Calculate the percentage range that reflects the average marks across all of your subjects taken in the previous academic year. Remember you will be asked to verify this percentage by providing your academic results.&For Australian and New Zealand applicants: Enter the "Ratio A" + the percentage range that reflects the average marks across all of your subjects taken in the previous academic year.
Leadership Experience
Inform us of any leadership roles you have held in the past two years.
Motivation for Applying
Provide us with information you would typically include in your cover letter in 300 words or less.
Language Skills
Information regarding your proficiency of other languages.
A current CV/resume in one of the following formats, Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format, Text or PDF. Your CV/resume must be under 512KB in size and must not be password protected.
Academic Transcripts
Mandatory for some applicants depending on the country of study. Countries include:1. Austria / Germany / Switzerland - university and high school grade transcripts, letters of reference(Arbeitszeugnisse)2. Italy - university (including GPA) and high school grade transcripts3. Portugal / Spain - university grade transcripts (including GPA)4. Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway) - university grade transcripts5. Netherlands - university grade transcripts
In addition, if you are applying from any country to Frankfurt or Z&rich, it is essential that you attach the documents available to you listed under Germany / Austria / Switzerland.
For China applicants, please additionally submit a summary of your education and experience written in Chinese.For Australia and New Zealand applicants: It is preferable for you to attach a transcript, even if it is an unofficial one. You will be required to provide an official transcript if you progress through the selection process.&
1. When should I apply?
Application deadlines vary by program and region. Please refer to&&page and check with your school&s career services center for specific deadlines.
2. What information should I have ready before applying?
Please refer to our&
3. What format should my CV/resume be in?
& File type of Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format, Text or PDF& Less than 512KB in size& Portrait Layout& Not password protected& Not saved as read-only
Important: If your CV/resume does not meet these standards, our system will not be able to accept it.&
4. For a given program, can I apply to multiple locations/divisions?
Yes. For a given position, you can submit up to three location/division preferences in your application.
Important: Once you have submitted your application you do not have the ability to edit your preferences, you can only go back to edit your personal contact information.&&
5. I am unable to find a specific location in the drop down box but I know Goldman Sachs has an office in that location?
If you cannot find a location on the &Position Preference& screen, it means there are no current vacancies in that location.
6. Do I have to select a &sub division&?
Only some divisions have a sub division, if you are unsure of the particular sub division please select &General&.
7. Will the number of divisions or locations I apply for affect my chances of selection?
When selecting a division and location please only select what you are actually interested in. The number of division and location combinations you choose does not impact you it simply helps us understand what you are interested in but you should be clear as to why you are motivated to apply for different locations/divisions.
8. Should I still apply if I didn&t study business or economics?
Yes & We actively seek to recruit talented people from all academic backgrounds into our university programs and entry level positions. A good starting point may be to take our&. We also recommend that you&.
9. Can I apply to a Summer Internship position as well as to a New Analyst/New Associate position?
No, you cannot apply to a Summer Internship position and a New Analyst/New Associate position in the same recruiting season as the Summer Internship is ideally suited to candidates who are in their second or penultimate year whereas the New Analyst/New Associate position is ideally suited to candidates who are in their final year of university.
10. Can I apply to a location for which I currently do not have a work visa?
We cannot advise you on your work eligibility status, but we do not reject any candidate because of his or her need to obtain appropriate work authorization. You are free to apply to any division or region of interest and we will consider your application(s) for the corresponding areas of the firm.
It should be noted that any offer of employment issued will be subject to immigration approval being obtained prior to your start date with us.&&
11. I need to answer &yes& to one of the Disclosure questions. What does this mean for my application?
This will not preclude consideration of your application but there are certain regulatory processes which Goldman Sachs needs to perform for people who disclose so we will need to start this process as early as possible.
12. Do I have to complete my application in one session?
No. Prior to submitting you can save information and come back to the application at any time.
Important: Once you have submitted your application you do not have the ability to edit your preferences, you can only go back to edit your personal contact information.&
13. Can I check my status online?
Yes. You can check your application status by logging back into the
14. Can I edit my application or update my CV/resume in the application after it has been submitted?
No. Once you have submitted the application you will not be able to make any edits except to your personal contact information.
15. When can I expect to hear back regarding the status of my submission?
Most candidates applying to the current recruiting season vacancies will be communicated to in a few weeks after the relevant deadline has passed. To the extent that there is interest in your candidacy, a member of our recruiting team will contact you with more information. You may check the status of your application on the&
16. Can I withdraw my application?
Yes. You can login to your account on the&and self-withdraw your application by selecting it from the menu on the left.
Important: Withdrawing your application removes your application from the current year&s recruiting season and you will not be able to re-apply.
If you are having difficulties withdrawing or have questions about modifying your application please contact&&or the Campus Recruiter working with you.&&
17. How do I reset my password?
Go to the&&and select Password Reset from the left menu.
相关专业最新招聘信息
热门招聘信息

名企校园招聘的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:在高盛 (Goldman Sachs) 工作是一种怎样的体验?
包括高盛高华,高华证券。请分享你在高盛工作的经历,包括做过的deal,公司文化,同事,等等只是想让大家互相分享一下经验而已,没有别的意思。以及可以给行外人说说这行到底做的是什么。相关问题:
按投票排序
一个感受是Compliance很严格。 比如说,Compliance禁止在职员工在网络上回答这类有关公司的问题,所以匿了。
搬运自Quora(原问题:作为Goldman Sachs的partner是怎样的?)这个答案是该问题下排名第一的回答,答主离开了Goldman Sachs(以下简称GS)前往一家竞争对手,所获得的职位相当于GS的partner。以下引号内为答主回答的渣翻译(版权归原作者所有):“好处:1) 很多钱。 但是我对钱已经基本无感。在我的GS生涯里,我因为挣到很多钱而感到真正的开心只发生过两次: 第一次拿到7位数的薪水,以及第一次拿到8位数的薪水。
但是最近我拿到奖金数字,我在想的是‘只有这么点?’因为我为公司带来了巨多的业务,而且我的部门从来没有亏过钱,所以我觉得我拿的薪水都是应得的。2)
很广的人脉。 我和世界各国的名人和财富全球1000强公司的高管会面。我甚至比某些二等国家更早知道它们国家中央银行的政策变化。3)
很高的地位。在我还比较在乎这件事儿的时候,挑选姑娘和出去玩的地点都让我感觉很好。坏处:1)
没有个人生活。 我离过婚,真是痛苦又昂贵。
这个行业的大多数人都是二婚甚至三婚,不过也有些人过着幸福的婚姻生活,
或者说过着由你的工作允许你拥有的幸福程度的生活。2)
压力大。 年景好的一年,你的压力来自让下一年更好;年景不好的一年,你的压力来自于让下一年的表现能够补偿今年的糟糕结果。
从这个意义来看,这是个双输的情况。3)
公众印象不佳。 不过别误会,我不太在乎这一点。不过在经济崩盘的时候我们就是那个恶魔,还有老生常谈的嫖娼和毒品,有时候想到人们怎么看这些事还是让我有点不舒服。我知道人们都爱听个人财产的故事,但这行中并不是每个人都挥霍。 公司给我配的车是奔驰S550, 我自己的车是斯巴鲁Outback和保时捷997 Turbo。
我买的保时捷是二手车。我在Amagansett有个不靠海的房子,在Tribeca有个双卧室的公寓, 在夏威夷87英亩的菠萝农场还有个小屋。 我的不动产就这些,
Amagansett的房子还有贷款。我的航空常旅客卡累积里程能够兑换的旅行, 超过了我的时间允许我能够实现的旅程。
我的两张酒店信用卡积分,
基本让我能在这家酒店集团的任意一家酒店无限地住下去。我自己没有孩子,但是我宠坏了我的外甥。每年我会把收入的10%捐给慈善机构。
但不会捐给宗教组织,
也并非由于我在一家慈善机构的会员身份要求我这么做。(下面还有些选举的东西,就不转了)”
冒死一答。1.真正的全球性公司,经常与高华美国欧洲韩国日本等同事合作。电脑都是云系统,随便去哪个office都能工作。门卡也是。2. 牛逼的人一大堆不用说3. 大部分前线员工都长时间工作4.人均产出应该最高
高盛这样的一流外资行一般能把刚进来第一年的分析师和助理累到半死,经常有低级员工过劳死亡的消息见报,指的就是GS/MS/ML/CS还有Barclays以及原来的LB等几家,其中GS又是公认的工作量最大、pay最高的一家。尽管这么累,其他二流外资行(二线品牌、精品行)、中资(中金、中银、国泰、申万)等机构的员工,还是对这几家投行的职位趋之若鹜,原因很简单:反正在哪里都是打工、都是卖命、都是被当做狗一样受尽各种虐,为什么不选一个钱多的地方?就算虐的程度更甚一些,总体上算下来还是OK的,而且进去过的人再出来,都带着一层光环对吧。高级别和低级别员工在GS工作的体验是完全不同的,其实这个道理在哪里都一样,煤老板和挖煤工的体验能一样么?咱们主要说低级别吧,估计咱们这篇文字的受众更多地还是中低级别员工(no offense),高级别人士可能没有空来看知乎。。。低级别员工主要有3个工作:1.整理文字材料(简报、行业分析、对比、忽悠、各种bs、LOI、MOU、投资报告);2.整理excel数据(模型、PL、Rev breakdown、成本细分等);在这里笔者个人的观点是:其实这些真不是啥有价值的东西,除了一点:他们的格式、颜色、字体、形式都需要非常完美,就像拿在手里的iphone6S,只是iphone的实际功能要多得多。所以更多地还是在这里提醒希望入行、刚入行的朋友:这些东西都是你在外资行往上爬的必备技能,不过做得好只是及格而已,其他那些难以量化、无形的技能才是决定你职业生涯更重要的因素。撇开那些无形资产先不谈,稍微说一下这两个基本技能,有兴趣详细交流的朋友请在下方留言并@我,我在此回答,也可以让其他金融界人士帮着指点、提提意见。第一个,基本上就是word、网络、复制黏贴、中英文阅读、翻译以及分类的工作;第二个,基本上就是excel为主的数据输入、导入、分析(各种比率),画图表趋势、稍微高级一点的就是三张表的勾连;细说就算了,虽然东西不难,但是说起来还是费工夫的。华尔街有各种班500-1000美金,包学包会。新人基本上全天的工作就是重复这两个技能,前半年你会感觉很有成就感,仿佛自己站在了商业之巅,拿着5-10倍与普通行业的薪水,晚上干到12点还在发邮件。但半年之后,很多人会开始迷茫,原因很简单:So what?未完待续。。。
希望过了面试来答
有没有回答具体点的 中国区 不同部门工作什么体验

我要回帖

更多关于 goldman sachs group 的文章

随机推荐