you can t sit hereyou()something here tomorrow?括号内填什么

英文歌女的唱的高潮有justtomorrow的歌是什么歌名_百度知道
英文歌女的唱的高潮有justtomorrow的歌是什么歌名
Love Me Harder - Ariana GrandeTell me something, I need to knowThen take my breath and never let it goIf you just let me invade your spaceI'll take the pleasure,take away the painAnd if in the moment I bite my lipBaby, in the moment,you'll know thisIs something bigger than us and beyond blissGive me a reason to believe itCause if you want to keep me,you gotta gotta gotta
gotta gottalove me harderAnd if you really need me,you gotta gotta gotta gotta
gottalove me harderGotta love me harderLove me, love me, love meHarder, harder, harderI know your motives and you know mineThe ones that love me, I tend to leave behindIf you know about me and choose to stayThen take this pleasure and take away the painAnd if in the moment you bite your lipWhen I get you moaning you know it's realCan you feel the pressure between your hips?I'll make it feel like the first timeCause if you want to keep me,you gotta gotta gotta gotta gottalove me harder(I'll love you harder)And if you really need me,you gotta gotta gotta gotta gottalove me harder(love me harder)Love me, love me, love meHarder, harder, harderLove me, love me, love meHarder, harder, harderSo what if I can't figure it out?You got to try, try, try againSo what if I can't figure it out?I'm gonna leave, leave, leaveCause if you want to keep me,you gotta gotta gotta gotta gottalove me harder(I'll love you, love you, love you)And if you really need me,you gotta gotta gotta gotta
gottalove me harder(love me, love me, baby)Cause if you want to keep me,you gotta gotta gotta gotta gottalove me harder(love me harder)And if you really need me,you gotta gotta gotta gotta gottalove me harder(I'mma love you harder)Love me, love me, love meHarder, harder, harder(Love me, love me, baby)Love me, love me, love me(Just a little bit)Harder, harder, harderHarder, harder, harder
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁It is raining.You can the umbrella today!Tomorrow you can it here.填take还是填什么
yoKW14DL31
第一空take, 第二空bring 下雨了,你可以带走雨伞,明天带来就好了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语单选1.Tomorrow is my wife’s birthday.I want to find _____ for her.a.anything special b.something special c.special something 2.Can you give me ______ for a ten-yuan note?a.change b.changes c.changing3.Don’t go there.They will have you ____ a lot of money.a.pay b.paying c.to pay4.They sell expensive bikes in the shop.I’ve never seen cheap _______ there.a.bike b.one c.ones5.---Are you satisfied with the answer?----Not at all.It couldn’t have been ______________.a.worse b.better c.so bad6.You can make yourself __________ in English pretty well if you keep on speaking the language.a.understand b.understood c.understanding7.--------How often do you go to the movies?-------__________________.a.In two days b.Each few days.c.Twice a week.8.He was praised __________ he had done.a.for what b.for that c.because that9.There are _____________people dancing in the park.a.a great deal of b.a good many c.the much10.In the __________of most people,the meeting is very important.a.thought b.look c.opinion11.He asked _____________ for the shirt.a.how much did I pay b.how much I paid c.I paid how much12.Your homework is all right,___________,you can do it better,I think.a.while b.but c.however13.--------Is the zoo far from here?------- It’s an hour’s journey,__________.a.more or less b.more and more c.and so on14.----I’ll fly to England on business tomorrow.----_______________.a.See you later b.Have a good trip c.Congratulations15.The boy often tells lies,___________ no one believes him.a.in order that b.while c.so that请知道的帮我做下
孙吧狗贼191
1.b 修饰something等词时,形容词通常放在气候2.a 零钱的意思,通常没有复数形式3.a have sb do sth是个固定用法,让某人做某事4.C ones用来指代bikes,如果这里cheap前有个a的话那就选one5.a -你对答案满意嘛?-一点也不满意,不能再差了6.b make oneself understood 指的是"使自己被别人理解/使别人理解某人的意思",这是make+宾语+宾语补足语的形式,understand 与 oneself是被动关系,所以必须用过去分词 7.c twice a week是一周两次,其余几个都是错误的频率表示法8.a praise sb for sth 因为某事表扬某人9.b a great deal of只能修饰不可数名词10.c in one's opinion在某人看来,这里是这个词组的变形11.b asked后面的宾语从句中应该用陈述与徐12.c 前后都有逗号隔开的时候,用however不用but13.a more or less是差不多的意思,这里根据上下文显然选这个14.b 对方出行前,祝愿别人一路顺风15.b 男孩经常撒谎,但是没有人相信他;这两个分句前后时态一直,所以不应该是因果关系,用while表示对比
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
bbacabcaacbcaba
1b2a3a4c5a6b7c8a9a10c11b12a13a14b15c
1、b. something special 2、a. change3、a. pay
5、a. worse6、a. understand 7、cTwice a week8、a. for what 9、 b. a good many10、a. thought11、a. h...
6-10:acaaa
11-15:acabc不知正确与否
楼上的 你们是在 帮 LZ吗。。你们完全 是在害他!你们就是 2010年最坏的人!
1.B2.B3.A4.C5.A6.A7.C8.A9.A10.B11.C12.C13.A14.B15.B
扫描下载二维码can you tell me_百度知道
can you tell me
something old some new something borrowed something blue do you
know what it means(not only want you
translater this sentence)
一点旧, will get happiness of her lifetime,一点借来的 旧的这样东西. Something blue,这样才能暗示着幸福生活也能相传,伴娘扮演一个迷惑魔鬼保护新娘的角色. God Bless Her. Some brides leave a final stitch on the dress undone until it is time to leave for the ceremony when the outfit is completed。 还有一个相似的风俗,得到花束的女性将会成为在场客人中的下一个新娘,以此来保证未来能有好财运, fidelity! THE WEDDING DRESS It is thought unlucky for the bride to make her own wedding dress。 Bridesmaids Bridesmaids were dressed in a similar way to the bride for the same reason as the origin of veil. A parallel custom is for the groom to remove the garter worn by the bride and throw it back over his shoulder toward the unmarried male guests。 THE BRIDE Something Old. Something new is normally the gown or shoes,传说,这和新娘的面纱作用相仿. The bridesmaids were thought to act as decoys to confuse evil spirits and thus protect the bride。 BOUQUET After the reception the bride throws her bouquet back over her shoulder where the unmarried female guest group together,新娘将她手中的花束抛向身后的未婚女性客人。 新的东西一般来说是礼服或者是鞋子, Something New. It is also unlucky for the groom to see the bride in her wedding dress before until she arrives at the ceremony,新郎取下新娘的吊袜带. Again the one who catches it will be the next to marry, and love。 蓝色的东西用来象征谦虚, symbolizes modesty, my little auntie is going to marry. I hope you will get more fun here, my little auntie,新郎就看到穿着婚纱的新娘也同样是不吉利的. Tradition holds that the one who catches the bouquet will be the next one of those present to marry。在新娘到达婚礼现场之前,新娘不能同时穿上她在婚礼上准备穿着的全套服饰,必须是一位婚姻生活幸福的女人提供的,抛向身后的单身汉们, Something Blue Something old must be something that has belonged to a happily married woman to ensure the transfer of happiness. 新娘 一点新。在行礼日前,才缝上礼服上的最后一个针脚. 伴娘 伴娘的礼服类似于新娘, Something Borrowed. So I have checked some interesting things about wedding for every pals here. The bride should not wear her entire outfit before the wedding day、忠诚和爱。 借来的东西应该是金制的. 花球 在酒会结束后. And I wish,同样,得到者将成为下一个新郎,有些新娘子直到要出发到行礼现场前, the happiest bride of tomorrow. 礼服 新娘自己制作礼服是不吉利的,一般来说. Something borrowed should be gold to ensure future wealth and fortune,一点蓝Wedding ThingsTomorrow
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
The wedding tradition of “something old, something new, somethingborrowed, something blue” has been around for hundreds of years. Manybrides have been asked on their respective wedding days if they havegathered something old, new, borrowed and blue to carry with them asthey walk down the aisle. The tradition of carrying or wearing one ofeach item is said to bring luck and fortune to the newly marriedcouple. Have you ever stopped to think what the saying really means?What is its origin and what does each item represent?
The original saying dates back to the Victoria times and states,“Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.Can you guess who ____ (win)the first prize tomorrow?2.Your mother worries about _____ (show)you too much care and love.3.They have problems _____(do)the Maths exercises.4.I'm worrying about _my_parents'_health_.(划线提问)______ ______ you ______ about?5.There is __something_wrong_ with David's computer.(划线提问)______ ______ with David's computer?
依次是:will win(因为从句中出现了tomorrow,所以知从句时态应该是一般将来时)showing (worry about doing sth)doing (have problem (in) doing sth)What are worrying (划线部分是my parents' health,所以对它提问应该用what)What's wrong (划线部分是something wrong(一些毛病),所以对它提问应该是问:有什么毛病吗?用英语翻译就应该用what's wrong with...)
貌似最后一个不对吧~划线是something wrong,而下面就不应该出现了啊?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Can you guess who __will win__ (win)the first prize tomorrow?2.Your mother worries about __showing___ (show)you too much care and love.3.They have problems ___doing__(do)the Maths exercise...
1:will win2:showing3:in doing 4:what are worring5:我还是感觉what's wrong比较顺口一点,你要是觉得不对,那你看:what matter 怎么样?
1.will win2.showing3.doing4.What are worrying5.What's wrong
winshowingto dowhat
are worryingwhat's
will&win将来时showing介词加doingdoing不确定What&are&you&worrying&about?What's&wrong&with&David's&computer?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 can i smoke here 的文章

随机推荐