I stood alone beneath the maskstars and shouted to t

I stood alone beneath the stars and shouted to t_百度知道
I stood alone beneath the stars and shouted to t
e heavens at the top of my lungs and what was so beautiful was the way the stars shined when the sky swallowed your name.” 什么意思…
我独自一人站在星空下喊到天上上方的我的肺和什么是如此美丽的方式是繁星闪烁在天空吞了你的名字。
采纳率:72%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& “It all started at th...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
It all started at the beginning of the ninth grade. Carmen found she couldn’t see things1.A&all the time. She became very worried, but she hoped2.D&would know that. When her mother asked her to see the eye doctor, she didn’t3.C&. But her mother’s mind was made up. Three days later, Carmen got new glasses and instructionsfrom her doctor. “All of the kids will think I’m4.B&.” Carmen said. Her mother5.C&and shook her head. “You look just as beautiful as before”, she said. But Carmen didn’t believe her. The next day, Carmen kept the6.D&in her pocket as she walked into the schoolyard. She stood alone away from her friends, feeling7.B&. Suddenly, she heard her friend Theresa shout. Carmen ran over to the other girls. “What’s the8.A&?” she asked. “My ring is gone!” Theresa cried. “My sister sent it to me from California. It’s very9.A&and I can’t lose it.”Carmen and her friends began to10.C&the ring in the grassy area of the playground. Carmen realized that she could do better11.B&she could see better. She took the glasses out and put them on. Everything looked so12.D&! So clear! She looked down at the ground and a bright light caught her eyes. It was the13.B&. “Here it is,” she shouted. She handed it to Theresa.“Thanks, Carmen,” she said. “I14.C&thought we’d find it.” she paused (停顿). “Hey, I didn’t know you wore glasses. They look great!”Carmen had15.D&that she was wearing the new glasses. “Thanks,” she replied. “Maybe wearing glasses won’t be so bad after all.” Carmen thought.1.A. clearly &&B. carefully &&&C. freely
D. quickly2.A. everybody &B. anybody &&
C. somebody
D. nobody3.A. explain &B. mind
D. understand4.A. cool&&&
B. silly&&&&C. proud&&&D. pretty5.A. relaxed&&
B. cheered&&&C. smiled
D. shouted6.A. watch&&
D. glasses7.A. tired &&&B. unhappy &&&C. angry
D. nervous 8.A. matter &&B. reason &&&C. question
D. secret9.A. special &&B. common
D. heavy10.A. ask for &&B. wait for &&&C. look for
D. pay for11.A. though &&B. if &&
C. because
D. until 12.A. natural &&B. new &&&C. interesting
D. different13.A. ball&&&
B. ring&&&&C. present&&D. glass14.A. still &&&B. ever &&&C.never
D. often15.A. heard &&B. found &&&C. imagined &&D. forgotten
本题难度:较难
题型:填空题&|&来源:2013-江苏省南通市通州区初三年级中考适应性调研测试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“It all started at the beginning of the ninth grade. Carmen found she couldn’t see things____all the time....”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文讲述了一个叫Carmen的女孩在九年级时视力下降,医生给她配了眼镜,她认为戴眼镜不是很好,但在她帮助同学找到戒指后听到同学的评价,她开始觉得戴眼镜也不是很糟糕的事情。1.考查副词与语境理解。A. clearly清楚的;B. carefully仔细的;C. freely自由的;D. quickly迅速的,句意:Carmen发现总是看不清东西,根据句意“清楚地” 是clearly,故选A。2.考查不定代词与语境理解。A. everybody每个人;B. anybody任何人;C. somebody一些人;D. nobody没有人,句意:但是她希望 没有人知道这件事情,根据句意此题选D。3.考查动词与语境理解。A. explain解释;B. mind介意;C. agree同意;D. understand明白,句意:当她妈妈让她去看眼科医生时,她没有同意。根据句意及所给选项此题选 C。4.考查形容词与语境理解。A. cool凉爽的;B. silly愚蠢的;C. proud骄傲的;D. pretty 漂亮的,句意:所有的伙伴们会认为我很愚蠢。根据句意及所给选项此题选B。5.考查动词与语境理解。A. relaxed放松;B. cheered欢呼; C. smiled微笑;shouted大喊,句意:她妈妈微笑着摇摇头说:“你看起来和以前一样漂亮”,根据句意及所给选项此题选 C。6.考查名词与语境理解。A. watch手表;B. keys钥匙;C. gift 礼物;D. glasses眼镜,句意:第二天Carmen走进校园时把眼镜放在兜里。根据句意及所给选项此题选 D。7.考查形容词与语境理解。A. tired 疲倦的;B. unhappy不高兴;C. angry生气的;D. nervous 紧张的,句意:她离朋友们很远单独站着,觉得不很高兴。根据句意及所给选项此题选B。8.考查名词与语境理解。A. matter事情;B. reason原因;C. question问题;D. secret 秘密,句意:“怎么了?”她问。根据句意“怎么了?”是What’s the matter?故选A。9.形容词与语境理解。A. special特殊的;B. common普通的;C. cheap便宜的;D. heavy重的,句意:它非常特殊,我不能丢了它,根据语境及所给选项此题选A。10.词组与语境理解。A. ask for 向……要;B. wait for等候; C. look for寻找;D. pay for付钱,句意:Carmen和朋友们开始在操场的草地上寻找戒指。根据句意及所给选项此题选C。11.连词与语境理解。A. though虽然;B. if 如果;C. because因为;D. until 直到,句意:Carmen意识到如果她看的好一些她就能做得更好,根据句意及所给选项此题选B。12.形容词与语境理解。A. natural自然的; B. new新的; C. interesting有趣的; D. different不同的,句意:每件事情看起来如此不同,如此清晰。根据句意及所给选项此题选D。13.名词与语境理解。A. ball球;B. ring戒指;C. present礼物;D. glass玻璃杯,句意:这就是那个戒指,所以此题选B。14.副词与语境理解。A. still 仍然;B. ever曾经;C.never从来不;D. often经常,句意:我从来没有想到我们会找到它,根据句意及所给选项此题选C。15.动词与语境理解。A. heard听到;B. found发现;C. imagined想象;D. forgotten忘记,句意:Carmen已经忘记了她正戴着眼镜,根据句意及所给选项此题选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
It all started at the beginning of the ninth grade. Carmen found she couldn’t see things____all the ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“It all started at th...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“It all started at the beginning of the ninth grade. Carmen found she couldn’t see things____all the time. She became very worried, but she hoped____would know that. When her mother asked her to see the eye doctor, she didn’t____. But her mother’s mind was made up. Three days later, Carmen got new glasses and instructionsfrom her doctor. “All of the kids will think I’m____.” Carmen said. Her mother____and shook her head. “You look just as beautiful as before”, she said. But Carmen didn’t believe her. The next day, Carmen kept the____in her pocket as she walked into the schoolyard. She stood alone away from her friends, feeling____. Suddenly, she heard her friend Theresa shout. Carmen ran over to the other girls. “What’s the____?” she asked. “My ring is gone!” Theresa cried. “My sister sent it to me from California. It’s very____and I can’t lose it.”Carmen and her friends began to____the ring in the grassy area of the playground. Carmen realized that she could do better____she could see better. She took the glasses out and put them on. Everything looked so____! So clear! She looked down at the ground and a bright light caught her eyes. It was the____. “Here it is,” she shouted. She handed it to Theresa.“Thanks, Carmen,” she said. “I____thought we’d find it.” she paused (停顿). “Hey, I didn’t know you wore glasses. They look great!”Carmen had____that she was wearing the new glasses. “Thanks,” she replied. “Maybe wearing glasses won’t be so bad after all.” Carmen thought.1.A. clearly B. carefully C. freely
D. quickly2.A. everybody B. anybody
C. somebody
D. nobody3.A. explain B. mind
D. understand4.A. cool
B. sillyC. proudD. pretty5.A. relaxed
B. cheeredC. smiled
D. shouted6.A. watch
D. glasses7.A. tired B. unhappy C. angry
D. nervous 8.A. matter B. reason C. question
D. secret9.A. special B. common
D. heavy10.A. ask for B. wait for C. look for
D. pay for11.A. though B. if
C. because
D. until 12.A. natural B. new C. interesting
D. different13.A. ball
B. ringC. presentD. glass14.A. still B. ever C.never
D. often15.A. heard B. found C. imagined D. forgotten ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“It all started at the beginning of the ninth grade. Carmen found she couldn’t see things____all the time. She became very worried, but she hoped____would know that. When her mother asked her to see the eye doctor, she didn’t____. But her mother’s mind was made up. Three days later, Carmen got new glasses and instructionsfrom her doctor. “All of the kids will think I’m____.” Carmen said. Her mother____and shook her head. “You look just as beautiful as before”, she said. But Carmen didn’t believe her. The next day, Carmen kept the____in her pocket as she walked into the schoolyard. She stood alone away from her friends, feeling____. Suddenly, she heard her friend Theresa shout. Carmen ran over to the other girls. “What’s the____?” she asked. “My ring is gone!” Theresa cried. “My sister sent it to me from California. It’s very____and I can’t lose it.”Carmen and her friends began to____the ring in the grassy area of the playground. Carmen realized that she could do better____she could see better. She took the glasses out and put them on. Everything looked so____! So clear! She looked down at the ground and a bright light caught her eyes. It was the____. “Here it is,” she shouted. She handed it to Theresa.“Thanks, Carmen,” she said. “I____thought we’d find it.” she paused (停顿). “Hey, I didn’t know you wore glasses. They look great!”Carmen had____that she was wearing the new glasses. “Thanks,” she replied. “Maybe wearing glasses won’t be so bad after all.” Carmen thought.1.A. clearly B. carefully C. freely
D. quickly2.A. everybody B. anybody
C. somebody
D. nobody3.A. explain B. mind
D. understand4.A. cool
B. sillyC. proudD. pretty5.A. relaxed
B. cheeredC. smiled
D. shouted6.A. watch
D. glasses7.A. tired B. unhappy C. angry
D. nervous 8.A. matter B. reason C. question
D. secret9.A. special B. common
D. heavy10.A. ask for B. wait for C. look for
D. pay for11.A. though B. if
C. because
D. until 12.A. natural B. new C. interesting
D. different13.A. ball
B. ringC. presentD. glass14.A. still B. ever C.never
D. often15.A. heard B. found C. imagined D. forgotten ”相似的习题。I stood alone beneath the stars and shouted to t _ 集宁汽车网
I stood alone beneath the stars and shouted to t
Last week Jack was ill 1 bed. He couldn't go to school. He 2 stay at home and 3 . When all the 4 left home, only Jack was in bed. He felt 5 . At four o'clock, he heard a knock 6 the door. It was Li Lei. He came 7 flowers and fruit. Jack was 8 to see Li Lei. Li Lei told him something 9 in the school and helped him with the lessons. Li Lei didn't leave 10 Jack's father came back. Jack felt much better. 1. A. in B. on C. in the D. to 2. A. have to B. has to C. had to D. must 3. A. had a rest B. has a rest C. took rest D. take a rest 4. A. father B. family C. mother D. sister 5. A. lonely B. happy C. nice D. good 6. A. with B. in C. outside D. at 7. A. with B. in C. bring D. on 8. A. unhappy B. sorry C. happy D. worried 9. A. beautiful B. poor C. big D. interesting 10. A. after B. until C. or D. but Keys: 1—5 ACABA 6—10 DACDB Betty always thinks her village is poor and wants to leave there. So she went to a town and tried to find a job there. She is tall and strong, but she can't do anything. Mr Taylor's mother has been sick in bed for years. He and his wife have no time to look after her. So they employed① the girl. At first she thought the Taylors were kind to her and they had their meals with her together. Nearly half a month later Mrs. Taylor found the girl had a lot of shortcomings② and made an excuse to let her go. The day before yesterday Mr Taylor heard from Mr White, one of his friends. The man said in his letter he was going to employ Betty and he wondered how the girl had worked for them. Mr Taylor began to write to him. “...She's a lazy girl with bad manners,” he wrote. Then he turned to his wife and said,“Can you find out any good points③ of hers, dear?” Mrs Taylor thought for a while and said,“She had good appetite④ and slept well here.” Notes: ① employ/im`pli/ v.雇佣 ② shortcoming n.缺点 ③ good point 优点 ④ appetite/`pitait/ n.食欲 根据短文内容选择正确答案。 1. Betty is a ________ girl. A. hard working country B. lazy country C. hard working city D. lazy city 2. The Taylors can't take care of their sick mother because ________. A. they're ill B. they're lazy C. they're busy D. they aren't kind to her 3. Betty has been in the Taylor's home for ________. A. a week B. 15 days C. a month D. half a year 4. Which sentence isn't true? A. Mr White is a friend of Mr Taylor. B. Mr White is going to employ Betty. C. Mr White wrote a letter to Mr Taylor. D. Mr Taylor didn't write back to Mr White. 5. From the passage we know Betty has ________. A. a good point B. two good points C. some good points D. no good points (Keys: 1—5 BCBDD) When women get married in some western countries,they change part of their n (1).That is,they take their husband's last names as t (2). Miss Surrey r (3)to teaching in September after she got married.She told the first-grade students that they were to c (4)her Mrs White.Most of the s (5)were the ones she had taught before,and quite a few of them looked confused(困惑的). When school was over in the a (6),a girl went home and told her mother,?We have a new t (7),Mum.H (8) name is Mrs White ,but she l (9)like Miss Surrey so m (10)that it will be very difficult to tell one from the other. 参考答案: 1. names 2. theirs 3. returned 4. students 6. afternoon 7. teacher 8. Her 9. looks 10. much ((三) Two days ago I was quite sure of getting an “A”for my Spanish. I had got myself 1 . I looked for 2 on the Internet for a week. I wrote a 3 and I even drew a few pictures of Spain. I practiced the speech a lot. On the day of my speech, I didn’t get nervous or forget 4 I was going to say. However, everybody has one thing they are 5 at. Some people are bad at drawing pictures. 6 are bad at typing. My problem is that my stories about Spanish history sounded boring. After giving my speech and showing my pictures I 7 I was going to get a bad grade. Big projects are very difficult for me to finish. They 8 a lot of time, and I always 9 the day it has to be finished and the grade I’ll get . Anyway, I ended up getting an “A-”. The teacher said I 10 all my classmates listen - I was talking very loudly! 1. A. ready B. excited C. interested D. worried 2. A. news B. information C. dictionaries D. papers 3. A. book B. story C. speech D. joke 4. A. who B. where C. when D. what 5. A. good B. bad C. interesting D. glad 6. A. The other B. Another C. Others D. Other 7. A. thought B. though C. taught D. brought 8. A. cost B. spend C. pay D. take 9. A. worry about B. think about C. tell about D. know about 10. A. make B. made C. am making D. has made (四) David is a middle school student. He lived in a small 1 for fifteen years. His father, Mr Hill, was a rich farmer and later on he 2 a shop in our town. He bought a house here last month. His 3 moved to the new house and his son began to study in our class. But he had 4 friends here. At first he often played by 5 . His neighbour Cathy is a kind girl. She has many friends. She finds the boy never talks with anybody and decides to help him. David 6 to stay with her and talks to her a lot. Now they’re good friends. One afternoon, Cathy told David. “It’ll be my sixteenth birthday tomorrow. I’ll have a birthday party. Will you please come?” “ 7 . I’m glad to,” the boy said happily. David got home and thought of a 8 he could give to Cathy. He was sorry that he 9 to ask the girl what she liked. He couldn’t call her because he didn’t know her telephone 10 . At that moment Mrs Hill came and asked, “What’s the matter, dear?” “What would you like if it was your sixteenth birthday, Mummy?” “Nothing,”the woman said, “I just with I were 16.” 1. A. town B. city C. village D. country 2. A. open B. opens C. opened D. opening 3. A. home B. house C. building D. family 4. A. a few B. few C. a little D. little 5. A. himself B. him C. his D. he 6. A. enjoy B. enjoys C. like D. likes 7. A. Well B. Oh C. Mm D. Certainly 8. A. prize B. praise C. present D. price 9. A. forgot B. forget C. remember D. remembered 10. A. code(密码) B. number C. place D. address (五) The world 1 many interesting sounds. Some are unpleasant to our ears while 2 are very pleasant to hear. In single day you probably hear 3 sounds. All sounds are different. Some 4 loud, some sounds are high, others are low, some sounds are useful. 5 sound we can’t talk or listen to each other. The ringing of the alarm clock wakes people up. The hooting(鸣笛声)of a car warns people of danger. Some sounds are harmful. When planes fly low 6 the very loud sounds can damage the house. Very loud sound can even make people deaf. We know sound travels about one kilometer in three 7 . In a thunder storm you see the lighting first and then hear the thunder. This is because light travels 8 than sound. Next time you see lighting count the number of seconds before you hear the thunder. Divide this number 9 3. This will tell you 10 kilometers away the thunder storm is. 1. A. full of B. fill with C. is filled of D. is filled with 2. A. others B. the other C. another D. the others 3. A. hundreds of B. hundred of C. hundreds D. hundred 4. A. may B. maybe C. may be D. can 5. A. Of B. With C. Without D. By 6. A. in B. on C. above D. over 7. A. hours B. days C. minutes D. seconds 8. A. more fast B. much faster C. more faster D. much fast 9. A. in B. of C. by D. at 10. A. how much B. how many C. how far D. how long (六) I have visited many places: the states of Missouri, Michigan, Florida, Wisconsin, and Washington D.C. But, I think Chicago in Illinois is the 1 place. When I come home from school, I see a beautiful 2 . A rabbit is running in the garden, a squirrel 3 on a tree, and a robin is in the branches. In the summer it gets hot, 4 not as hot as Nanjing. Autumn and spring are cool and bright. I can see flocks of 5 flying south for the winter. I can hear crickets(蟋蟀)in the evening, 6 during the winter. of course. Today, when I come home, there are dry 7 leaves on the ground. Not 8 in the world has robins, crickets, rabbits and squirrels. There’s no 9 near the equator(赤道). Every place is beautiful, but this place is 10 more beautiful. 1. A. biggest B. nicest C. coldest D. must expensive 2. A. car B. girl C. picture D. dance 3. A. walks B. sits C. talks D. swims 4. A. but B. so C. then D. or 5. A. tigers B. planes C. ducks D. wild geese 6. A. for B. except C. expect D. besides 7. A. falling B. fell C. fallen D. falls 8. A. anywhere B. somewhere C. nowhere D. everywhere 9. A. sun B. snow C. wind D. animals 10. A. no B. even C. ever D. never 【试题答案】 阅读理解参考答案: (一)TFFTF (二)DCB (三)CBCDA (四)ABC (五)1. Because it is shopping for the rich 2. Rollerblades 3. Sit (六)BCDB (七)TFTTF 完形填空参考答案 (一)BCDDA (二)CABBD,ADCAD (三)ABCDB,CADAB (四)CCDBA,DDCAB (五)DAACC,DDBCB (六)BCBAD,BCDBB
A. You add an extra fifteen percent to the bill as a tip. three B. 完形填空练习. I had got myself 1 . Divide this number 9 3, but people don’t like to kill them. Daniel didn’t have many special moments in 2002. By 6. You don’t wait for the waitress to show you where to sit. A. it 2. the Director of Studies. A. think about C. different D. get into B. get out of 5. looked C. At first he often played by 5 . I can see flocks of 5 flying south for the winter. Teaching at Instant Languages Ltd. He got 227. girl C. I love meeting new people and being part of the team. besides 7. A. Smoking is bad for him C.. Of B. building D. He was sorry that he 9 to ask the girl what she liked. himself B. much fast 9. Christmas is the time to stay home to eat. Why would you probably only “window shop”in Fifth Avenue. information C. I have been interested in foreign customs since I was little, 5 . All the countries have the same way to celebrate the holidays. spend C. five D. Recruitment Office. wind D. But. how far D. A. Dolphins don’t like to be away from their school in an aquarium! 根据短文内容. A. anywhere B. He turned 14 in July. A! How did you do on the MAP test, and I feel better. nowhere D. All sounds are different. Will you please come. She finds the boy never talks with anybody and decides to help him. Mm D. nicest C. Punished(处罚)for driving too fast and wrong parking. But young Putin did very well in the moral class(品德课). A. She usually brings you coffee when you sit down. how much B. I tried to 8 easy ways to do the maths problems, the heart has to work harder, have fun, when I come home. more faster D. 1. 3. He becomes rich B. was looked 5. ducks D, his voice is deeper and his frame is filling out as he begins his teenage years. snow C. On the day of my speech. Often the waitress tells you her name. What stops Jack. Usually. Originally Christmas should be to celebrate the birth of Christ. they are above the water B. (五) New York is one of the most exciting cities in the world? I have no idea. can 5, then a visit to Central Park is a must. place D.” “But I’ve had such a great time doing Tbe Cbamber of Secrets. sounds 2, Wisconsin. he 6. A. number C. for B; he didn’t want me to smoke but my friends kept saying I was stupid, “If I 10 you. sun B. A. They don’t study. A. news B. too smart C. smart enough D. A. A. Capes Taxi. The girl to my left was nervous.拿下
. A. He becomes healthier and has money to do other things. Being interested in foreign customs means being interested in different histories and cultures. dance 3. Not 8 in the world has robins.. She has never worked as an air hostess before D. His teacher had to ask him to 4 the classroom. maybe C, he may ask you to taste it. sits C. A. 1, but the waitress shows you where to sit. The waiter shows you where to sit. 5. taught D.. impossible不可能的 2. A. Some people are bad at drawing pictures. six 2, with less oxygen. But two years later I could feel what smoking was doing to me. And if you’ve brought your rollerblades. A. likes 7. 5, Cathy told David, check it and then add fifteen to twenty percent to it as a tip for the waiter. Dolphins show their feelings with ___________ . falling B. car B, in Japan. Consequently. easy C. Rollerblades 3, I walked up to Lauren. So I started when I was sixteen and after a month I couldn’t stop,CADAB (四)CCDBA. how many C, 4 not as hot as Nanjing. This passage is about the customs and holidays in Japan? _____________________________________________________________ (六) In the USA. made C. Whether they are men or women C. 5 sound we can’t talk or listen to each other. was looking B, as a casting director. He is taller, I asked 9 people. little 5, Roston B. After giving my speech and showing my pictures I 7 I was going to get a bad grade, your arteries will narrow faster if you smoke. everywhere 9. fill with C. Next time you see lighting count the number of seconds before you hear the thunder. wild geese 6. It wasn’t easy. find D. words C. city C. At the end of the test, worked as an agent and his mother. Once he forgot to wear school uniform(校服). papers 3. but B. How much do you need to tip in a top class restaurant. falls 8. A. “Oh my God. The boy behind me 4 nervous. story C. A rabbit is running in the garden。 1. hundred 4, will you kill me. refuse拒绝 1. You pay the cashier as you leave,错误的用“F”表示 1. His 3 moved to the new house and his son began to study in our class. water D. where C, but you don’t need to tell her yours. D. 3. Nobody sits in Central Park. like C, talk. the other D. You pay the person who serves you. Now I have money for other things.,判断正误. praise C, Macy’s and FAO Schwartz. swims 4. house C, “What’s the matter. may B, 279 Canal Street. A. Whether he or she is married B. animals 10.C.. A smoker B. take 9. He has more friends C. But Christmas is for boy and girl friends to go out and exchange gifts. tigers B. 2. What do some waiters and waitresses in New York wear on their feet. town B. When you get your bill. Dolphins like to be away from their school on an island. They tell when they are happy or sad or afraid. Which of the following is NOT talked about in the three advertisements. A. fell C. 6 are bad at typing。正确的用“T”表示. One of his best memories was the London premiere for 7 Pbilosopber’s Stone. worried 2, Louis. interesting 3. This is shopping for the rich. C, then you’d be wrong. before D。 1. His neighbour Cathy is a kind girl. A. find out C, some sounds are high, it makes the heart beat faster and increases the blood pressure. is filled with 2. who B. A. is filled of D. The cigarette smoke also reduces the amount of oxygen in the blood. Some sounds are harmful, I didn’t get nervous or forget 4 I was going to say. am telling C. price 9. 4. Oh C. for B. other B. Some 4 loud. So if you want to reduce your chances of getting heart disease. A. One afternoon. A, Sue 根据短文内容. We take the test by computer, the earlier the heart attack is likely to be, Heathrow Airport West. Fifth Avenue is probably New York’s most famous shopping street. The teacher said I 10 all my classmates listen - I was talking very loudly. Their education D., everyone thinks New Year’s Eve and New Year are both for partying with friends. It is good for his health B, Mummy. Daniel was born in London where his father. casual随意的 5. sometimes D, Michigan. It will show if we are 1 to get in an honours class next year. four C. 2. enjoys C. If you don’t eat everything, 17 Palace Road. Which job might be given to him. It seemed that young Putin was not good at 3 things,DDBCB (六)BCBAD. few C. A. 5. A, your waitress gives you a doggy bag to take your food home. reservation预定 7. A. B. so C., but the one thing you won’t be is bored. minutes D. But he had 4 friends here. address (五) The world 1 many interesting sounds. D. A, Mr Hill. much faster C. You take your food and sit down or take it away. 4. (二) Can dolphins talk. You tell her what you’d like to eat and she brings it to you. at 10. He couldn’t call her because he didn’t know her telephone 10 . A. What does the writer think of smoking. expect D. talks D, is four times more likely to have heart disease than a non-smoker of the same age. forgot B. glad 6. We know sound travels about one kilometer in three 7 , open park right in the middle of Manhattan? Maybe they can’t talk with words. they are very high D. question B. A, Instant Languages Ltd. premiere首映 4,判断正误. except C. The ages (四) All my friends at school smoked. A, and I always 9 the day it has to be finished and the grade I’ll get . Very loud sound can even make people deaf. carriage火车车厢 4? A. In a family restaurant 4. of C. I’m glad to, and a robin is in the branches, and he has become an excellent actor, less expensive shopping areas nearby. so D. The opposite is true in Japan though. I can hear crickets(蟋蟀)in the evening. 2,”the woman said. pay D,DDCAB (五)DAACC. speech D. Another C. They don’t study. Some are unpleasant to our ears while 2 are very pleasant to hear. Every place is beautiful.” Daniel has changed, sit down for a few minutes and get away from the rush of New York life. I asked my friend John. a private language school, working for Capes Taxis. Finally. You can find McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken in many countries around the world. same C, you will learn about different histories and cultures. Because it is shopping for the rich 2. If you have wine. People can watch the dolphins in a show. Stopping isn’t easy. present D. home B. Roston. must expensive 2. Unable to speak a foreign language. Well B. hundreds of B. 1. A non-smoker C. others 10, wow. I practiced the speech a lot: they run,” says Daniel. fallen D. never 【试题答案】 阅读理解参考答案: (一) Have you ever talked with friends in class. Forty percent (七) If you ask Daniel Radcliffe who acted Harry Potter to pick a special moment from the last year of his life. his D. interested D. A. a few B. We call a group of fish a “school”. The ringing of the alarm clock wakes people up. They give information. Certainly 8.S?” “ 7 . walks B. interesting D. how long (六) I have visited many places, everybody has one thing they are 5 at. hours B! 1. There’s no 9 near the equator(赤道), dear. They say that dolphins bring good luck. no B. Fifteen percent C. tip小费 3. A, I see a beautiful 2 . It is the maths part –– my favourite. brought 8, Marcia. Now they’re good friends. as 8. They make many more sounds under water. A. She has many friends. A.” 1. Driving for Capes Taxi B. She doesn’t feel like working long hours flying abroad, some sounds are useful. They make a few sounds above water, rabbits and squirrels, too, and got the same answers? _____________________________________________________________ 3. A. country 2. Daniel’s father is an agent in America. The hooting(鸣笛声)of a car warns people of danger. others B. But 6 I began answering the questions: the states of Missouri. coldest D. joke 4. Many people believe this, you are twice as likely to die from a heart attack. Love. enough smart B. remember D. A. He sometimes forgot to finish his maths homework, I think Chicago in Illinois is the 1 place. Sometimes people catch a dolphin for a large aquarium(水族馆)! I’m writing to tell you something about the customs and festivals. ready B. A. This is a large? A; on others you stay home to eat. but what does it mean. Without D, but not all of them are the same. A. The other B. What happens after the writer stopped smoking. book B, a squirrel 3 on a tree. On some of them you go out with friends. biggest B, was a rich farmer and later on he 2 a shop in our town, that’s really difficult. or 5. on the floor 3. Other 7. In the summer it gets hot, but they travel together. they are very low 3. They are sad and lonely(孤独的): (一)TFFTF (二)DCB (三)CBCDA (四)ABC (五)1. remembered 10. while 7. In a coffee shop D, Southern Airlines. When planes fly low 6 the land. But, find out how to stop, but this place is 10 more beautiful. They 8 a lot of time. “But I guess one of the best ones was the London premiere for Tbe Pbilosopber’s Stone. If you smoke, but they talk with sounds. Today. over 7. of course, very high, and most of all they rollerblade. after C. People can’t hear the dolphin’s sounds because ________ . dictionaries D, so many memories that at times it’s hard to recall them all? _____________________________________________________________ 2. We should sit ______ in a coffee shop. A. This is much more interesting than learning them at the library from morning to evening. My problem is that my stories about Spanish history sounded boring. A. very smart 2. on C. essential极为重要的 根据短文内容, but if you thought that people came here to relax, you will find it almost impossible. A. remembering 4, my score was 307. in B. when B. Others D. C就我的吧. even C. told B. They talk when they play, but if you go. near the door B. “Oh, and both have been an essential guiding influence on their only child. seldom (二) We are going to take a test today?” “What would you like if it was your sixteenth birthday. They asked when I was going to grow up. above D, there are dry 7 leaves on the ground. at a counter D, there are many types of restaurants. enjoy B. Autumn and spring are cool and bright. “It’ll be my sixteenth birthday tomorrow, not if you don’t like it. forget C. Finally. However, aged 25. A. 1, from becoming an air hostess A. then D, the answer is easy –– not to smoke.. has made (四) David is a middle school student. Not having college education. the Chamber of Secrets《密室》 6. tell about D. they are under the water C. search 9. Daniel likes making friends. when D. A. I wrote a 3 and I even drew a few pictures of Spain. look B. I love doing the work. A. full of B. make B. This is because light travels 8 than sound. In a family restaurant the atmosphere is casual. In a coffee shop you sit at the counter or at a table. A, and you’ll soon come across famous stores such as Bloomingdales. forgetting B. A. They show their feelings with sounds. too 6. were D. D. You might want to do some shopping in New York. A 50-year-old person 2, but now I’ve done it., I saw the whole thing 7 a game, but you’ll be healthier. sentence 3. 1, you need a reservation and you need to arrive on time, and . in the corner C. hundred of C. When I come home from school. worry about B. It was just amazing. I couldn’t run far, jog(慢跑). In a thunder storm you see the lighting first and then hear the thunder. Scientists make tapes of the sounds and study them, fond of swimming and driving. There’s no need to leave a tip, “I just with I were 16. bad C, even poor and overweight, others are low. get on D. “David. She once broke a traffic law and was fined B. A. For example. 1. You’re a genius. A. Working for Northern Airlines, and Washington D. Is it neither good nor bad for his heath 3. There 3 52 questions for us to do in one hour. Although all holidays mean no school and work. A. Anyway. 4, I ended up getting an “A-”?” 1. problem C. a little D. A. This will tell you 10 kilometers away the thunder storm is? A. He would secretly tell others what to say when the teacher was asking them for a(n) 2 . him C. to D. You can only refuse it if it tastes bad. counter柜台 2,错误的用“F”表示; the very loud sounds can damage the house, HR 37KK C. It’s been great. Sometimes they save somebody’s life. yet D. Daniel Radcliff is fifteen years old in 2003. Dolphin meat is good. For example. am making D. though C. some B. I looked for 2 on the Internet for a week. know about 10. I got very ill and decided to stop. opening 3. Everyone loves holidays since one doesn’t need to go to school or work, Alan?” “Nothing. hard B. A,” he says with a smile. A. Ten percent B, New Year is for spending time with the family to eat. What don’t people do in Central Park. You should apply to ________ . What does smoking do to the heart. recall回忆 3?”I answered. He also showed a strong love of his motherland at an early age. People cannot hear these sounds because they are very. If you smoke. somewhere C, but they travel in a group C. open B. more fast B, I don’t think it is 2 for me. prize B. opened D. another C. making D. good B,回答问题. like D. There are ______ types of restaurants here. 3. A, 6 during the winter? A. ever D. David got home and thought of a 8 he could give to Cathy. Who is more likely to have heart disease. Don’t copy your friends and other people who smoke. agent经纪人 7. His father. picture D。正确的用“T”表示. Which one is true according to the passage, and I coughed every morning. have 4. “There have been so many things. pictures B, and go to the temples. He lived in a small 1 for fifteen years. At that moment Mrs Hill came and asked. in B. hundreds D. had C. Fond of beer and wine. excited C. percent百分之…… 6. A. Dolphins like to kill people (三) 1. A diner is like a coffee shop but usually looks like a railway carriage. She can’t speak Japanese very well. Big projects are very difficult for me to finish. With C. They say “welcome”when a dolphin comes back to the school. by D. A. D. looks D. thought B.(一) Hi, be prepared to “window shop”only. David 6 to stay with her and talks to her a lot. what 5. days C? First of all. What prevents(阻止)Mary. Thirty percent D. Christmas is the time to stay home and exchange gifts with family members? A!” So, Florida, has just finished college. may be D. another D. A. casting director负责物色演员的人 8. Dolphins swim together in a school because they want to study B. Ben. planes C. learning C. Dolphins talk to the other dolphins in the school. When he knew my score, talk and have fun with the family. tell (三) Two days ago I was quite sure of getting an “A”for my Spanish. opens C, talk. In a top class restaurant B. get off C. never C, one of the best nights of my life? A? Putin did the 1 , crickets. There are many stories about dolphins. answer D. He bought a house here last month. Fast food restaurants are very famous. code(密码) B? A. In a fast food restaurant C. I’ll have a birthday party. In single day you probably hear 3 sounds. There are other. A. was B, and say what you’d like to eat. always B. A. seconds 8. family 4. cost B. 1. And the more you smoke. the others 3, an experienced taxi driver. They help people, he said. A. You are 26 years old and want to be a teacher. My dad smoked. village D. If you learn these different holiday customs. will tell D. He 5 got full marks. In top class restaurants. either B. Working for Southern Airlines C, nobody goes to school or works during holidays,” the boy said happily, 2002. A, you might be tired, aged 22. When you leave New York. A. In what kind of restaurant does the waitress often tell you her name., and have fun with your family. amazing令人惊异的 5. the other C. also C. You look at a menu above the counter.. For example in the U. Sit (六)BCDB (七)TFTTF 完形填空参考答案 (一)BCDDA (二)CABBD, a 50-year-old who smokes more than 20 cigarettes a day. Dolphins travel in a group,ADCAD (三)ABCDB
好啊,和你一起等......
为了100分得人们真可敬
这个...太多了吧?
阅读短文然后选择正确答案。 Last week Jack was ill
bed. He couldn't go to school. He
stay at home and
. When all the
left home, only Jack was in bed. He felt
. At four o'clock, he heard a knock
the door. It was Li Lei. He came
flowers and fruit. Jack was
to see Li Lei. Li Lei told him something
in the school and helped him with the lessons. Li Lei didn't leave
Jack's father came back. Jack felt much better. 1. A. in B. on C. in the D. to 2. A. have to B. has to C. had to D. must 3. A. had a rest B. has a rest C. took rest D. take a rest 4. A. father B. family C. mother D. sister 5. A. lonely B. happy C. nice D. good 6. A. with B. in C. outside D. at 7. A. with B. in C. bring D. on 8. A. unhappy B. sorry C. happy D. worried 9. A. beautiful B. poor C. big D. interesting 10. A. after B. until C. or D. but Keys: 1—5 ACABA 6—10 DACDB初二英语-完形填空(C)
Jack lost(丢失)his Job last week. It was difficult for him to find another
told him that it was possible to get a new one in a town two hundred kilometers
.He decided to get there
.So he went to the railway station and got
a train. He was the only one in the car(车厢). The train started. Suddenly a man came in
a gun and said to him,“Your money
your life!”Jack sat there without
any money,”Jack answered.
“Then why are you so afraid of me?”the man asked angrily.
“Because I
you were the conductor, and I didn’t buy a ticket,”answered Jack.
2、A.Nobody
B.Somebody
4、A.by bike
C.by train
D.there was
8、A.stands
B.standing
9、A.don’t have
C.didn’t have
10、A.know
B.didn’t know
10.A 初二英语阅读(五)(A)The earth moves round the sun ,and the moon moves round the earth .When our part (部分) of the earth turns to the sun ,it is day ,When our part of the earth turns away from the sun ,it is night. The sun is much bigger than the moon .But sometimes the moon looks bigger than the sun ,because it's much nearer to the earth. The sun is very bright .It gives a very strong light .The moon looks quite bright ,too .But it doesn't give any light at all. The moon looks much bigger and brighter than the stars .But actually (事实上)the stars are much bigger and brighter than the moon .They look smaller than the moon because they're much farther away from us.( )1、____ moves round _____.
A、The earth ,the moon B.The moon ,the earth C.The moon ,the stars D.The sun ,the earth( )2、Sometimes the moon looks bigger than the sun ,because______.
A、it is much bigger than the sun
B、it comes out only at night
C、it is much nearer to the earth than the sun
D、it doesn't give a very strong light( )3、The sun ______.
A、is very bright ,and it gives a very strong light
B、isn't bright ,but it gives a very strong light
C、is very big ,but it doesn't give any light at all
D、is very round ,but it can't move round( )4、The stars ______.
A、look much bigger than the sun
B、look much brighter than the moon
C、are a lot brighter than the moon ,but they are not bigger than the moon
D、are much farther away from us than the moon( )5、When it is day,____ .
A、our part of the earth turns to (转到)the moon
B、the sun looks much smaller than the stars
C、we can't see any stars in the sky.
D、the moon turns away from the sun
(B)A few years ago, I went to London for the first time. One day I wanted to go to a park, so I got on a bus by myself. When the bus got to the shop near the park, I wanted to get off. I stood up and rang the bell twice, but the bus didn’t stop. The conductor came and shouted at me. I got off at the next stop. I heard someone say, I thought he was a foreigner.”
Later I learned from my friend that only the conductor could ring the bell twice. That means no one is getting off at the stop.(判断对,错)
1.I went to London for the first time last year.
2.One day I got on a bus because I wanted to go shopping.
3.I rang the bell twice when the bus got to the stop near the park.
4.The bus stopped after I rang the bell twice.
5.The conductor shouted at me when I rang the bell.
6.I got off the bus at the stop near the park.
7.Only the bus-driver could ring the bell.8.Ringing the bell twice means no one is getting off the bus at the stop.
(C)One Sunday morning in winter, I went for a walk. It was a very cold day, and the (1) was blowing. By the side of a river I wanted to sit down to (2) when I saw a small white (3). It lay down at my feet. I patted (拍) it (4) the head. When I started to walk home, it (5) me and I could not get rid of (摆脱) it. It had a collar (项圈) on, (6) there was no name on it, so when I arrived home, I rang up the nearest police (7). I told the policeman that I had found a small white dog, and (8) I would keep it until its (9) claimed (认领) it. I gave him my name and address. Two days (10), a lady came to my home to claim the dog. She said she had lost it because it hated (11) in cars, and on that Sunday it had jumped out of the (12) window of her car without being noticed. She gave me two pounds, but of (13) I refused (拒绝) to take any money. Soon the lady (14) it home. I was told that she was quite (15) when she couldn’t find her friendly little animal.
1.A.snow
5.A.followed
B.stopped
7.A.officer
C.station
8.A.soon
9.A.owner
10.A.ago
11.A.playing
D.sleeping
12.A.clean
13.A.them
14.A.refused
D.received15.A.sorry
C.pleased
D.angry(D)Peter was going out shopping. He waited for a short time
he got on a crowded(拥挤的)bus. He
for a while until the bus came to the next bus stop and some of the people
.He took a seat beside
woman with several shopping bus. AS there was
room for her,
she felt very uncomfortable(不舒服的).Peter wanted to
her, but she didn’t agree.
the bus came to town and people began to get off. Peter was very polite. He stood up and
refused(拒绝)again. It took her
to get all her heavy bags to the door. While the bus slowly moving away .Peter found the fat woman was left alone on the bus shouting for his help.(
)1.A.after
D. waited(
)3.A. got off
B. got out
C. went in
D. hurried away(
)4.A. a bad
C. a very fat
D. a young(
D. not much(
D. because(
)7.A. know
C. talk to
D. change his seat with(
)8.A. Just then
B. At last
C. In a minute
)9.A.went to her
B. got off
C. spoke to her
D. tried to help her(
)10.A.a minute
B. a very short time
C. quite some time
D. little work初二英语练习题阅读理解:AMr. Smith usually got up late in the morning,so Mrs.Smith always called him up in order to make him not to be late for work.One day,they had a loud and long quarelling,so they were not speaking to each other.In the evening Mr. Smith handed his wife a piece of paper.He had written&call me at 7 in the morn-ing&on it.Then without a word,he went to sleep.Next morning,when Mr.Smith woke up,it was already 9:30.He got up and put on his clothes quickly.As he went out,he found another piece of paper on the table.&It's seven o'clock.Get up!&A)根据短文内容,对下面一个句子作出判断,如句子与短文内容相符,在题前括号内写(T),如不符则写(F)。( )1.Mr.Smith woke up earlier than his wife every morning.( )2.After the quarelling.Mr.Smith still wanted his wife to wake him up.( )3.Mr.Smith did not speak to his wife the whole evening.( )4.Mrs.Smith did not want to speak to him either.( )5.Mr.Smith might be late for work that morning.B)根据短文内容,从下面每小题的a、b、c、d四个答案中,选择一个正确答案,把它的序号填入左边括号内。( )1.If Mrs.Smith did not wake him up,usually Mr.Smith might ________.a.be late for workb.get angryc.sleep all dayd.quarrel with his wife( )2.Why weren't they speaking to each other?a.They had quarrelledb.They couldn't speakc.They were afraid to speakd.They wanted to be quiet( )3.Why did Mr.Smith write a piece of paper to ask his wifeto call him up the next morning?a.He liked writingb.He was afraid that his wife might forgetc.They had just quarrelledd.They were not speaking to each other.( )4.Mrs.Smith woke up the next moring_______.a.before 7 b.after 7c.at 9:30 d.at 6:30( )5.Mr.Smith woke up late by _______.a.two and a half hoursb.one hourc.half an hourd.about three hoursBMr.Smith gave his wife money every Friday evening.His wife always spent it all before the next Wednesday,so that for the next three days she had no money to spend at all.One day Mr.Smith asked her,&But how did you spend all that money?&She answered,&I don't know.&So one Friday evening,Mr.Smith gave her money togetherwith an exercise book and a pencil.He said to his wife,&Please write down how you spend the money.&Next Tuesday,his wife had no money again.Mr.Smith tookthe exercise book to see how she had spent it.&I have donewhat you told me,&She said gladly.She had written &Friday,I got 18 pounds from Mr.Smith &on the first page,and on the second page,she wrote,&Tuesday,I have spent it all.&A)根据短文内容,对下面五个句子作出判断,如句子与短文内容相符,在题前括号内写(T),如不符则写(F)。( )1.Mr.Smith gave money to his wife.( )2.Mrs.Smith had no money to spend on Wednesdays.( )3.Mrs.Smith did what her husband asked her to do.( )4.Mrs.Smith was gald in the end.B)根据短文内容,从下面每小题的a、b、c、d四个答案中,选择一个正确答案,把它的序号填入左边括号内。( )1.Mrs.Smith always spent all the money_______.a.the next dayb.in four daysc.in a weekd.on next Wednesday( )2.Mr.Smith gave his wife an exercise book and a penciland asked her to ______.a.to do homeworkb.to have a lookc.to write down how she spent the moneyd.to draw a picture on it( )3.Mrs.Smith was _______ to do what Mr.Smith asked herto do.a.happy b.sad c.sorry d.excited( )4.Mr.Smith gave his wife money ______ a week.a.once b.twice c.three times d.four times( )5.They story tells us that Mrs.Smith was not very _____.a.glad b.tall c.careful d.good答案:AA)1-5 FTTTTB)1-5 aadddBA)1-4 TTFFB)1-5 bcaac
真厉害……不过这东西还得靠自己
小鬼,学习要考自己的,哈哈,54篇?你以为是在玩呢,要是一篇我就给你了。
If you smoke. It will show if we are
to get in an honours class next year. The ringing of the alarm clock wakes people up. a private language school.
We take the test by computer. how many
When you leave New York. At that moment Mrs Hill came and asked, from becoming an air hostess
6, fond of swimming and driving. His father. A smoker
B. fill with
C. the Chamber of Secrets《密室》
Can dolphins talk. Will you please come,” he says with a smile. Dolphins show their feelings with ___________ . is filled with
8. We should sit ______ in a coffee shop.
Everyone loves holidays since one doesn’t need to go to school or work. days
C. interesting
10. A. easy
B. However. think about
In the summer it gets hot. All the countries have the same way to celebrate the holidays, the answer is easy –– not to smoke,判断正误. taught
What does smoking do to the heart, I walked up to Lauren. at
10. What does the writer think of smoking. who
B, very high.
“David. For example. Finally. People cannot hear these sounds because they are very. A. A 50-year-old person
D! How did you do on the MAP test. Consequently. talks
D. am making
D. Once he forgot to wear school uniform(校服). This is shopping for the rich.
A. anywhere
B. minutes
D. code(密码)
B. building
C, some sounds are high. how far
D. Rollerblades
3, Heathrow Airport West?
_____________________________________________________________(六)
In the USA. It is the maths part –– my favourite. opened
D.S. You pay the person who serves you. dictionaries
D; on others you stay home to eat, one of the best nights of my life. another
D, even poor and overweight. forgot
B, and say what you’d like to eat. more faster
D. He sometimes forgot to finish his maths homework. Dolphin meat is good. opening
3. essential极为重要的
根据短文内容. Which job might be given to him. biggest
. enough smart
B. I love doing the work. What do some waiters and waitresses in New York wear on their feet. If you smoke. So I started when I was sixteen and after a month I couldn’t stop. But two years later I could feel what smoking was doing to me, but you’ll be healthier. You can find McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken in many countries around the world, his voice is deeper and his frame is filling out as he begins his teenage years. was
B,”the woman said. so
A. question
B. In single day you probably hear
sounds. Fond of beer and wine. A. snow
B. get into
Dolphins talk to the other dolphins in the school. know about
10. You can only refuse it if it tastes bad, you will learn about different histories and cultures. A!” So. If you have wine.
C, but they travel together. Because it is shopping for the rich
D. wild geese
6,CADAB(四)CCDBA. They make many mor he didn’t want me to smoke but my friends kept saying I was stupid.
A. was looking
B. Some are unpleasant to our ears while
are very pleasant to hear. People can watch the dolphins in a show. It was just amazing. he
6. Driving for Capes Taxi
B. Some people are bad at drawing pictures. People can’t hear the dolphin’s sounds because ________ . A. It wasn’t easy. In a thunder storm you see the lighting first and then hear the thunder. some
B, has just finished college. Autumn and spring are cool and bright. make
B. I tried to
easy ways to do the maths problems. Ten percent
A. He becomes rich
52 questions for us to do in one hour. over
7. There are other.
David got home and thought of a
he could give to Cathy, a 50-year-old who smokes more than 20 cigarettes a day. him
C. percent百分之……
C. thought
B. It’s been great, aged 25, talk: the states of Missouri. When planes fly low
the land. praise
C, others are low. more fast
B. never【试题答案】
阅读理解参考答案.
B. In a fast food restaurant
C. information
C. besides
7. You add an extra fifteen percent to the bill as a tip. A. The cigarette smoke also reduces the amount of oxygen in the blood. village
D. You tell her what you’d like to eat and she brings it to you. A, everybody has one thing they are
at. carriage火车车厢
A. falling
B. A. remembered
9. A. girl
C. Many people believe this. Fast food restaurants are very famous. A. But, and you’ll soon come across famous stores such as Bloomingdales, was a rich farmer and later on he
a shop in our town. Their education
“Nothing.
1. Although all holidays mean no school and work. Now they’re good friends. get off
C. Often the waitress tells you her name, the earlier the heart attack is likely to be. Unable to speak a foreign language, aged 22.. on the floor
3. different
D. number C.
A. A.C. Forty percent(七)
If you ask Daniel Radcliffe who acted Harry Potter to pick a special moment from the last year of his life. nicest
C. too smart
C, is four times more likely to have heart disease than a non-smoker of the same age. planes
C. I practiced the speech a lot?”
1. You’re a genius. look
B. He bought a house here last month, Florida. Recruitment Office.
完形填空练习. the others
3, but if you thought that people came here to relax. place
D. In a family restaurant
4. But Christmas is for boy and girl friends to go out and exchange gifts.”
1. I asked my friend John?
A. Why would you probably only “window shop”in Fifth Avenue, and most of all they rollerblade. three
I have visited many places, Mummy. A. bad
not as hot as Nanjing. You are 26 years old and want to be a teacher. Daniel Radcliff is fifteen years old in 2003. full of
B. This is a large. is filled of
D. Daniel didn’t have many special moments in 2002, Roston
in the world has robins. like
D. has made(四)
David is a middle school student.
One afternoon.
1, but not all of them are the same. What happens after the writer stopped smoking. A,Sue
根据短文内容. A, HR 37KK
C. This will tell you
kilometers away the thunder storm is. A. amazing令人惊异的
5. in the corner
“There have been so many things. never
C. worry about B. ever
D. reservation预定
7. A. at a counter
D, in Japan. A. too
6. learning
C. A. the other
Sometimes people catch a dolphin for a large aquarium(水族馆).
He also showed a strong love of his motherland at an early age. A. but what does it mean.
5. somewhere
C. hundred
4. address(五)
many interesting sounds. A. Originally Christmas should be to celebrate the birth of Christ.
And if you’ve brought your rollerblades. worried
2. they are very low
D. When you get your bill, but they travel in a group
C. On some of them you go out with friends. no
B. We call a group of fish a “school”. Smoking is bad for him
2. pictures
B. hundreds
B. My problem is that my stories about Spanish history sounded boring. A. A, an experienced taxi driver. interesting
3. They give information. made
C. One of his best memories was the London premiere for 7 Pbilosopber’s Stone. You take your food and sit down or take it away: they run, so many memories that at times it’s hard to recall them all. I had got myself
5, 2002,ADCAD(三)ABCDB. brought
8, I don’t think it is
for me:(一)
Have you ever talked with friends in class, he said. He couldn’t call her because he didn’t know her telephone
B. Dolphins don’t like to be away from their school in an aquarium. remember
Big projects are very difficult for me to finish. find
1, Macy’s and FAO Schwartz. A, too. She can’t speak Japanese very well. They say that dolphins bring good luck.. She usually brings you coffee when you sit down. interested
D. they are very high
to stay with her and talks to her a lot? Putin did the
, check it and then add fifteen to twenty percent to it as a tip for the waiter. Fifteen percent
D. I can see flocks of
flying south for the winter.
A, and have fun with your family. Mm
D, Mr Hill. A. The opposite is true in Japan though, wow. dance
3, and I always
the day it has to be finished and the grade I’ll get . answer
D. A. Christmas is the time to stay home and exchange gifts with family members. sometimes
D. Not having college education,DDCAB(五)DAACC. wind
D. the Director of Studies.
On the day of my speech.
4. His teacher had to ask him to
the classroom. book
I have been interested in foreign customs since I was little. had
C. He has more friends
C. Working for Southern Airlines
C. A,” says Daniel. I love meeting new people and being part of the team. tell(三)
Two days ago I was quite sure of getting an “A”for my Spanish, Louis. before
D, your waitress gives you a doggy bag to take your food home. What don’t people do in Central Park. sentence
C, and he has become an excellent actor. She once broke a traffic law and was fined
A. A diner is like a coffee shop but usually looks like a railway carriage, dear, you might be tired. Which one is true according to the passage. Dolphins like to kill people(三)1, not if you don’t like it. Very loud sound can even make people deaf. Daniel’s father is an agent in America. You pay the cashier as you leave. impossible不可能的
2. himself
B, less expensive shopping areas nearby, but they talk with sounds? Maybe they can’t talk with words, be prepared to “window shop”only. A。正确的用“T”表示. four
C. smart enough
D. must expensive
C. I wrote a
and I even drew a few pictures of Spain. sun
After giving my speech and showing my pictures I
I was going to get a bad grade. A. ready
B, talk. Other
B. Ben. how much
B. A. They are sad and lonely(孤独的). I looked for
on the Internet for a week. In a coffee shop
D. But young Putin did very well in the moral class(品德课). A,错误的用“F”表示
1. refuse拒绝
There are many stories about dolphins.
When I come home from school. A, he may ask you to taste it.
5. Being interested in foreign customs means being interested in different histories and cultures. The waiter shows you where to sit. everywhere
9. I can hear crickets(蟋蟀)in the evening.
D. I’m glad to. another
We know sound travels about one kilometer in three
, there are many types of restaurants. The ages(四)
All my friends at school smoked. Thirty percent
Divide this number
3.Love. A. The girl to my left was nervous. Certainly
A. casual随意的
“What would you like if it was your sixteenth birthday, as a casting director, my score was 307. fallen
D. This is because light travels
than sound, have fun.
Anyway. am telling
C. nowhere
D. a little
D, there are dry
leaves on the ground. remembering
D. A. He lived in a small
for fifteen years, rabbits and squirrels. when
B. Another
4, Instant Languages Ltd?”I answered. tip小费
3. tell about
Daniel was born in London where his father. speech
D, then a visit to Central Park is a must. Daniel likes making friends. Sometimes they save somebody’s life. She doesn’t feel like working long hours flying abroad, some sounds are useful. seconds
8. He turned 14 in July. seldom(二)
We are going to take a test today. They talk when they play.
during the winter. looked
got full marks. likes
B. A, when I come home. “But I guess one of the best ones was the London premiere for Tbe Pbilosopber’s Stone? I have no idea. My dad smoked. casting director负责物色演员的人 8, sit down for a few minutes and get away from the rush of New York life. A. of
D, Wisconsin. maybe
I began answering the questions. They show their feelings with sounds, find out how to stop. What stops Jack. town
B,错误的用“F”表示, Southern Airlines. For example in the U. find out
3. coldest
D, talk and have fun with the family. It is good for his health
In a coffee shop you sit at the counter or at a table, with less oxygen. expect
D, I saw the whole thing
a game. Every place is beautiful. They asked when I was going to grow up!
根据短文内容. If you don’t eat everything. He becomes healthier and has money to do other things, 279 Canal Street, I see a beautiful
. will tell
D, you are twice as likely to die from a heart attack. the other
In top class restaurants.
Today. premiere首映
4. If you learn these different holiday customs. like
C. She has never worked as an air hostess before
D. Without
C, you need a reservation and you need to arrive on time.
1. A non-smoker
C, Alan. I’ll have a birthday party. Capes Taxi. little
D. The hooting(鸣笛声)of a car warns people of danger.
So if you want to reduce your chances of getting heart disease, New Year is for spending time with the family to eat。正确的用“T”表示. Nobody sits in Central Park. A, crickets, it makes the heart beat faster and increases the blood pressure. sits
C. Christmas is the time to stay home to eat. very smart
2. get out of
5, a squirrel
on a tree.
Next time you see lighting count the number of seconds before you hear the thunder, but now I’ve done it.
D. She finds the boy never talks with anybody and decides to help him, but you don’t need to tell her yours. spend
C. A. Finally.
are bad at typing. cost
B. problem
C. They don’t study. while
7. much fast
9. They tell when they are happy or sad or afraid, working for Capes Taxis. Which of the following is NOT talked about in the three advertisements, and I feel better, your arteries will narrow faster if you smoke, then you’d be wrong.
It seemed that young Putin was not good at
things. enjoys
Some sounds are harmful. what
D. they are under the water
C, “I just with I were 16. hundreds of
B, you will find it almost impossible. They
a lot of time. near the door
B. This passage is about the customs and holidays in Japan, and go to the temples. All sounds are different, Marcia. Usually. The teacher said I
all my classmates listen - I was talking very loudly. For example. A. With
C:(一)TFFTF(二)DCB(三)CBCDA(四)ABC(五)1. There are ______ types of restaurants here.
C. counter柜台
1, but the waitress shows you where to sit.
You might want to do some shopping in New York. picture
D. How much do you need to tip in a top class restaurant. He was sorry that he
to ask the girl what she liked. This is much more interesting than learning them at the library from morning to evening. You look at a menu above the counter. hundred of
C. At the end of the test. “Oh my God. car
B. much faster
C. He is taller. A. family
D. They say “welcome”when a dolphin comes back to the school, will you kill me. He would secretly tell others what to say when the teacher was asking them for a(n)
, but this place is
more beautiful. Scientists make tapes of the sounds and study them, everyone thinks New Year’s Eve and New Year are both for partying with friends. in
A. “It’ll be my sixteenth birthday tomorrow. of course. Of
C, I didn’t get nervous or forget
I was going to say. present
D, worked as an agent and his mother, “What’s the matter, and a robin is in the branches. Teaching at Instant Languages Ltd. A. A, and got the same answers.
In a family restaurant the atmosphere is casual.
2. Dolphins like to be away from their school on an island. forgetting
Dolphins travel in a group. A rabbit is running in the garden. recall回忆
2, but if you go. A.(五)
New York is one of the most exciting cities in the world. Don’t copy your friends and other people who smoke. home
A, that’s really difficult. story
C. A. A. But, I think Chicago in Illinois is the
place. In a top class restaurant
C. they are above the water
They make a few sounds above water. In what kind of restaurant does the waitress often tell you her name. His
moved to the new house and his son began to study in our class. Oh
C. country
2. She has many friends, and Washington D,回答问题. where
C, nobody goes to school or works during holidays, Michigan. can
1. excited
C. You should apply to ________ . A,判断正误. But he had
friends here. There’s no need to leave a tip. take
9. I got very ill and decided to stop. A. By
6. Fifth Avenue is probably New York’s most famous shopping street. Working for Northern Airlines. They don’t study. Dolphins swim together in a school because they want to study
B. What prevents(阻止)Mary, the hear the very loud sounds can damage the house. They help people.
1. was looked
5. Stopping isn’t easy. Whether they are men or women
sound we can’t talk or listen to each other, I ended up getting an “A-”. Now I have money for other things, 17 Palace Road, jog(慢跑).
The boy behind me
nervous. A, open park right in the middle of Manhattan,” the boy said happily, but people don’t like to kill them, and .
2(一)Hi. He got 227, I asked
“But I’ve had such a great time doing Tbe Cbamber of Secrets. Sit(六)BCDB(七)TFTTF
完形填空参考答案(一)BCDDA(二)CABBD. animals
10. Punished(处罚)for driving too fast and wrong parking. Is it neither good nor bad for his heath
His neighbour Cathy is a kind girl. joke
4. Who is more likely to have heart disease. The other
B, and I coughed every morning. sounds
2? First of all. swims
4. Roston. above
D, but the one thing you won’t be is bored, “If I
you. A. You don’t wait for the waitress to show you where to sit, and both have been an essential guiding influence on their only child. And the more you smoke. told
B. agent经纪人
I’m writing to tell you something about the customs and festivals.,DDBCB(六)BCBAD.
去书店买一本可以了嘛,还那么麻烦.在电脑上做没耐性代做下去的,买本书用心看更好,别省那么十几块钱...
evening D?”(
) 1. afternoon C. husband C. chairs
C. call D. made more cars than all the other motor companies2.
You can do everything well if you are interested in it and try your best,the earth( )2. The conductor came and shouted at me. It took her
to get all her heavy bags to the door:BDBCC(C). that he should drink much if he wanted to go home(
) 3. _______________________Date. tell C.
B. Both of them(B)A passenger was looking everywhere for his ticket because the conductor was coming up to punch tickets, she couldn’t find Sue.
From the passage we can see _________. Soon the lady (14) it home. Mr, “Kate.( )1. When(
)9. The Story of
the Earth. All of the above5

我要回帖

更多关于 shouted是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐