工作忙不过来,还得做饭英语,累啊!翻译成英语,谢谢。有好评哦。

求大神帮忙用英语翻译下面一句话“我最好的朋友,请允许我最后一次用这个词来称呼你,对不起,我累了,我选择转身离开.谢谢你对我的好,我还不了”(不管是否正确我都会给好评)_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙用英语翻译下面一句话“我最好的朋友,请允许我最后一次用这个词来称呼你,对不起,我累了,我选择转身离开.谢谢你对我的好,我还不了”(不管是否正确我都会给好评)
求大神帮忙用英语翻译下面一句话“我最好的朋友,请允许我最后一次用这个词来称呼你,对不起,我累了,我选择转身离开.谢谢你对我的好,我还不了”(不管是否正确我都会给好评)
My best friend,please allow me to call you in this way last time,sorry,I'm tired,I choose to turn back to leave.Thank you for your kind to me,I can't give back.
谢谢你,祝你新年快乐
My best friend, this is the last time I call you my best friend. Sorry, but I am too tired and couldn't keep on. I have to leave now. Thank you for all your kindness. I wouldn't be able to return the tenth of it now.
谢谢你,祝你新年快乐
My best friend,please allow me to call you the last time with this word,sorry,I'm so tired,so I choose to turn back and leave.Thanks for your good to me,I can't give you the same thing.
谢谢你,祝你新年快乐
My best friend, please allow me the last time used this term to describe you, sorry, I was tired, I choose to leave. Thank you for my good, I can't
谢谢你,祝你新年快乐我国股市还带有浓厚的政策式的色彩,翻译成英语谢谢!_百度知道
我国股市还带有浓厚的政策式的色彩,翻译成英语谢谢!
提问者采纳
policy-based color太chinglish了鬼佬不会明白的,因为他们的color就是颜色的意思.我建议: The Chinese stock market is still very government-oriented.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
股市的相关知识
其他1条回答
我国股市还带有浓厚的政策式的色彩.China's stock market also has a strong policy-based color.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语:请帮我个忙翻译成英语.谢谢!
制度环境发生根本性的变化,各生产要素价格也相应发生变化,广东应因提出了&泛珠江三角洲区域合作&(Pan-PRD)概念,并在在短短的一年的时间里成立泛珠江三角洲区域合作组织机构。本文根据新制度经济学的制度变迁理论对这一新的中国区域合作组织的制度供给与变迁进行解释,并对其当前存在问题及前景进行剖析。
After entery into WTO, domestic economic system has changed essentially,with the price of production elements fluctuating accordingly.Given that GuangDong province has proposed the conception of "Pan-PRD",and established the organization for economic cooperation across ZhuJiang delta within a short period of one year.This article intends to analyse the supply and changes of the system concerning this new wave of China reginal cooperation organizatons based on the System-Changing theory of new In
After entery into WTO, domestic economic system has changed essentially,with the price of production elements fluctuating accordingly.Given that GuangDong province has proposed the conception of "Pan-PRD",and established the organization for economic cooperation across ZhuJiang delta within a short period of one year.This article intends to analyse the supply and changes of the system concerning this new wave of China reginal cooperation organizatons based on the System-Changing theory of new Institutional Economics.
大家还关注英语翻译2.今天早上方方得做饭,因为昨晚他父亲不在家 this morning Fangfang______ _______ _______ _______because his father______ ______ _______YESTERDAY 3.他在打扫教室,发现地上有块表 When he ——— the classroom,he_百度作业帮
英语翻译2.今天早上方方得做饭,因为昨晚他父亲不在家 this morning Fangfang______ _______ _______ _______because his father______ ______ _______YESTERDAY 3.他在打扫教室,发现地上有块表 When he ——— the classroom,he
英语翻译2.今天早上方方得做饭,因为昨晚他父亲不在家 this morning Fangfang______ _______ _______ _______because his father______ ______ _______YESTERDAY 3.他在打扫教室,发现地上有块表 When he ——— the classroom,he ——— a watch on the ground
一、1.who found it just now 二、1.had to cook breakfast was not at home 2.cleaned found先生,我很抱歉打扰到你工作,但是我有重要东西落在你那里,需要及时联系你。 把这句话翻译成英语。谢谢_百度知道
先生,我很抱歉打扰到你工作,但是我有重要东西落在你那里,需要及时联系你。 把这句话翻译成英语。谢谢
提问者采纳
Sir, I'm sorry to trouble you, but I have an important thing to fall where you need to be in touch with you.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
I am sorry to bother you,sir.for my important item left behind you,so I have to contact you.
用谷歌翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 关于做饭的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐