普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢牛津英语8AUnit 5
Birdwatchers学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
牛津英语8AUnit&5&&Birdwatchers学案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
牛津英语8AUnit&5&&Birdwatchers学案
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m Unit 5& Birdwatchers课题: Comic strips and welcome to the unit (第一课时)&&&&&&&& 班级_______________&&&&& 姓名________________&&&&& 成绩_____________目标1. 通过漫画引出观鸟的话题。2. 了解几种鸟类的英文名称和基本特点。3. 学习下列词汇:northern, birdwatcher, birdwatching, roast, yummy, crane, beak, seagull long-winged, wed-footed, sparrow, swallow, long-pointed, broad, hooked, forked, swan课前准备&到目前为止, 我们学过哪些鸟类的英语名词?_____________________________________________________________________________课堂学习&一.听录音回答下列问题。1. What is Eddie going to do tomorrow? ____________________________________________2. Where is he going to watch them? _______________________________________________3. Which birds do you think he likes? ______________________________________________二.根据下列鸟的自述,选择合适的鸟名填在每小题的括号里。&& swallow,& swan,& sparrow,& golden eagle,& crane,& seagull1. I am small in size. I have brown and grey feathers. You can see me in many parts of the world.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&&&&&&& )2. I am a beautiful bird with white feathers and a long thin neck. I live on rivers and lakes.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&&&&&&& )3. I am a bird with long wings and webbed feet. I have white and grey or black feathers. I am good at flying.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&&&&&&& )4. I am tall and large. Everybody says I am beautiful and elegant(高雅的). I have long legs and a long neck. My beak is very long, too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&&&&&&& ) 5. I am also small in size. I have long and pointed wings. My tail is forked. I fly to the northern countries in summer.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&&&&&&& )6. I am a large bird with brownish feathers. My wings are broad and strong. I have a hooked beak. I can catch smaller animals easily.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&&&&&&& )课堂检测一.根据句意和首字母提示写单词, 完成下列各句。1. I would like to become a b________________ because I like birds and nature very much.2. Liaoning is in the n________________ part of China.3. The swan has a long ________________ (细的) neck. It’s beautiful.4. Let’s go to the ________________ (市场) to buy some meat and vegetables.5. Parrots have ________________ (色彩艳丽的) feathers and look lovely.二.用所给词的适当形式填空。1. Eddie, I’m __________________ (go) __________________ (birdwatch) at the market. 2. ―Where can we see some __________________ (seagull)? ―At the seaside.3. Why not __________________ (go) shopping with me?& 4. A golden eagle __________________ (teach) you a lesson if you try to hurt it.5. The swallow is a kind of a useful bird. It has a __________________ (fork) tail.三.完成句子。1. 我们明天要去市场观鸟。&& We are ________________ ________________ at the market tomorrow.2. 燕子夏天飞往北方的国家。&& Swallows ________________ ________________ ______________ countries in summer.3. 你最喜欢什么鸟?Which ________________ do you ________________ ________________? 4. 他鼓励我们加入观鸟俱乐部。&& He ________________ us ________________ ________________ the Birdwatching club.课后提升一.单项选择。(&&&& ) 1. There _______________ a lot of fish on the plate. I’ll have a taste.A. are&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&& C. will be not& &&&&&&&& D. is going to be(&&&& ) 2. ―Which animal do you like ______________ of all?&& ―Snakes. They are very dangerous.&&&&&& A. better&&&&&&&&&& B. best&&&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&&& D. least(&&&& ) 3. * I hope _______________ me if I have some problems. A. he helps&&&&&&&& B. him to help&&&&&&& C. he’ll help &&&&&& D. he helped(&&&& ) 4. Many wild animals cannot find enough food ________________ the heavy snow.A. of&&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&&&&& C. because of &&&&&&&&& D. if(&&&& ) 5. Wow! There is so much nice food. I can’t decide _______________ first. (2008泰州)A. where to eat&&&&&&& B. how to eat&&&&&&& C. when to eat&&&&&&& D. what to eat二.按要求改写下列各句。1. I didn't go there because it rained yesterday.& (对划线部分提问) _______________ _______________ you go there yesterday? 2. They will visit the Great Wall by bus.& (对划线部分提问) _______________ _______________ they visit the Great Wall? 3. Crane is tall with long neck.& (对划线部分提问) _______________ _______________ Crane look like? 4. The birds will be in danger if we do nothing to help.& (对划线部分提问)________________ will ________________ to the birds if we do nothing to help? 5. Can you do something to protect the birds?& (改为同义句) & Are you ________________ _______________ do something to protect the birds?Unit 5& Birdwatchers课题: Reading I (第二课时)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______________&&&&& 姓名________________&&&&& 成绩_____________目标1. 读懂文章, 了解扎龙自然保护区的基本情况。2. 培养学生根据上下文猜测单词的能力。3. 复习和拓展有关保护野生动物的词汇。课前准备空间 _______________& 大自然 _______________&&& 濒于灭绝的 _______________然而 _______________&&&& 栖息处 _______________&&& 周而复始的 _______________提供 _______________&&&& 旅行者 _______________&&& 野生动物&& _______________湿地 _______________&&&& 舒适地 _______________&&& 重要性&&&& _______________课堂学习一.读课文回答下列问题。1. Where is Zhalong Nature Reserve? ______________________________________________2. What kind of land is in zhalong? ________________________________________________3. Why are wetlands so important for wildlife? _______________________________________4. What will happen if people change the wetlands to make space for farms and buildings?___________________________________________________________________________5. What does the Birdwatching Club need people to do? ___________________________________________________________________________课堂检测一.根据句意及中文提示完成单词。1. It’s much colder in n_________________ areas than in southern areas.2. We need some students to do a bird c_________________ once a year.3. Nanjing is a city with a long history. Many t_________________ visit it every year.4. Many people in poor areas need food and s_________________. We should try our best to help them.5. Zhalong is a n_________________ reserve in China. There are many animals in it.6. There isn’t enough _________________ (空间) in the room for 30 students.7. B the floor is still _________________ (湿的).8. It's generous of Julia to _________________ (提供) books and stationery for the schools in the west of China. (2007镇江)9. Their parents all work on the same ________________ (农场) in America.10. If you walk through a forest, you will see amazing ________________ (野生生物). 二.用所给词的适当形式填空。1. In the reserves, birds can ________________ (easy) catch fish for food.2. Many birds live ________________ (comfortable) in Zhalong.3. He doesn't know the ________________ (important) of life.4. Tigers are _________________ (endanger) animals. There aren’t many tigers in the wild.5. China is _________________ (active) doing something to help many poor countries.三.翻译句子。1. 扎龙自然保护区是世界上最重要的湿地之一。Zhalong Nature Reserve is one of the _______________ most important _______________.2. 成员们正在研究鸟类数量上的变化。The members are ________________ the _______________ in the bird’s numbers.3. 这个信息有助于他们理解并使他们积极采取措施保护野生生物。This information will help them ________________ and make them _______________ _______________ _______________ to protect wildlife.4. 越来越多的鸟类因没有足够的空间而处在危险。More and more birds are _______________ ______________ because they don’t have _______________ _______________ ________________.5. 这是野生生物的理想家园,因为它为他们了提供食物和栖息地。It’s an ideal home for wildlife because it ________________ _______________ and _______________ _______________ them.课后提升阅读理解。Birds are animals that like to migrate (迁徙) a lot when it is cold. About 600 out of 9,000 kinds of birds do it. They leave in autumn and come back during the warm spring months.&&& Many birds don’t like the cold. They need food, but plants die and insects hide in winter. So, they’ll only come home the next year, when there will be lots of food for them to eat.&&& But the trip is often hard and not safe. Many birds fly in groups and make noise. Cranes fly in groups like the letter V, or in a row. Others travel in pairs or alone.&&& Some can travel a very long way. They fly between lands. For example, the Arctic tern(北极燕鸥) can travel 20,100 kilometres. They build a home near the North Pole, go to the Antarctic(南极洲) in autumn, and then come back in spring.&&& How do the birds find their way? They look at things like the sun, moon and stars. They never get lost.(&&&& ) 1. During winters, these birds migrate mainly because _____.A. they like to migrate&& &&&&B. it is too coldC. other big birds eat them&& &&&&D. there’s not much food for them(&&&& ) 2. The trip is hard and not safe. Many birds travel in _____.A. alone&& && B. groups&& &&&C. pairs&&& && D. itself(&&&& ) 3. Birds find their way by _____.A. following the wind&& &&&&&B. listening to noise other birds makeC. looking at some certain things& &&&D. looking at cloudsUnit 5& Birdwatchers课题: Reading II (第三课时)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______________&&&&& 姓名________________&&&&& 成绩_____________教学目标1. 熟练掌握文章内容,能进行复述等练习。2. 引导,教育学生保护鸟类,保护自然。课前准备根据课文内容,完成短文首字母填空。Zhalong is a s_____________ place for wildlife. It is in n______________ of China. It's one of the world's most important w______________. It p____________ food and shelter for them. Many birds live in Zhalong all the year r______________. Birds c______________ fish for food. Some r______________ red-crowned cranes live in Zhalong happily. But now some people want to c______________ the wetlands to m_______________ more and more space for farms and buildings. So Chinese government should take some a_____________ to protect these birds.课堂学习用所给词的适当形式填空。1. The heavy rain stopped us ________________ (play) football.2. The doctor asked me ________________ (take) the medicine three times a day.3. Too much work usually makes him _________________ (feel) very tired.4. You can’t find many cranes here, because they live in much _________________ (wet) place.5. Don’t change the wetlands ________________ (build) more space for farms.6. *_________________ (live) in Zhalong is good for different kinds of birds, I think.7. The doctors are trying to save (挽救) the _______________ (endanger) person in the house.&8. Mr King and his wife are good _________________ (birdwatch).9. How about ________________ (make) more reserves instead?10. A lot of ________________ (tour) come to visit the Palace Museum every year.课堂检测一.选择填空。(&&&& ) 1. It’s necessary for us __________ shelter and food for __________ animals.A. dangerous&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dangerousC. endangered& &&&&&&&&& D. endangered (&&&& ) 2. We should plant ____________ trees to make our city more beautiful.A. less and less&&& B. fewer and fewer&&& C. more and more& &D. little and little(&&&& ) 3. There is not enough _________ for birds here because people build too many houses.&&& A. ground&&&&&&&&& B. food&&&&&&&&&&& C. area&&&&&&&&&&&& D. space(&&&& ) 4. There_______a lot of red-crowned cranes in other parts of the world many years ago. A. is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were (&&&& ) 5. ―What ________ the number of the students in your school?&&&&&&&&& ―About two thousand. A number of them_________ from England. (宿迁)&&&&&& A. are&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&& D. are(&&&& ) 6. The reserve is an important ____________ area for the rare red-crowned cranes.A. lively&&&&&&&&& B. alive&&&&&&&&&&& C. living&&&&&&&&&& D. lovely (&&&& ) 7. Helongjiang is ___________ of China. It’s cold there in winter.A. in the north-east&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to the north-east&& C. in the east-north&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to the east-north(&&&& ) 8. * In our class, most boys like football _________ girls are usually fond of volleyball.&&&&&& A. while&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if(&&&& ) 9. ** The company always provides the 007 ___________ a modern car in the movie. A. of&&& &&&B. for&&& &&&C. with&&& &&&D. in(&&&& ) 10. I find this computer game ____________ to play. (无锡)A. enough easy&&&& B. easy enough&&&&& C. enough easily&&&&& D. easily enough二.转换句型。1. Mr King lives in Nanjing the whole year. (改为同义句)& Mr King lives in Nanjing _________________ ________________ ________________.2. The Chinese government wants to help these birds in danger.& The Chinese government wants to help these __________________ _________________.3. It’s the best place for wild animals. (改为同义句)& It’s _______________ _______________ ________________ for wild animals.4. They do a bird count once a year. (划线部分提问)& _______________ _______________ ________________ they do a bird count once a year?5. Li Ming wants to join the birdwatching club. (改为同义句)& Li Ming _____________ _____________ to be a ______________ of the birdwatching club.课后提升翻译句子。&1. 每年有许多鸟儿来这里做短暂的停留。&A lot of birds come here ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ every year.2. 更多的人开始理解英语的重要性。&& More people begin to ______________ ______________ ______________ of English.3. 你对研究不同的鸟类有兴趣吗?&& Are you ______________ ______________ ______________ the different kinds of birds?4. 越来越多的人喜欢通过电话和朋友聊天。(宿迁)&& ____________ ____________ ____________ people enjoy ____________ ____________ their friends on telephone.5. 我们需要更多的人帮助我们做一些事情来帮助鸟类。&& We need more people to help us _____________ ______________ to help the birds.8A Unit 5& Birdwatchers课题: Vocabulary ( 第四课时)&&&&_______________&&&&& 姓名________________&&&&& 成绩_____________教学目标1. 学习用否定前缀构成反义形容词的方法。2. 学会使用含否定前缀的形容词表达否定的含义。课前准备写出下列词的反义词。interesting _____________ white_____________ light ______________ easy ______________healthy&& _____________ happy ____________ popular____________ able &&&&&_______________possible& _____________ polite _____________ honest ____________ agree ______________课堂学习一.选词并用适当形式填空。unimportant,& welcome,& unnecessary,& agree,& irregular,& common& 1. There are lots of _________________ kinds of birds in Zhalong. They are rare.2. It is _________________ for you to walk the little dog once a day in the park.3. Go out, please. You are an __________________ person here.4. There is a __________________ class meeting every week.5. It is _________________ to keep quiet when you watch the birds and insects.6. Some students agree to go there, the others still ___________________.二.根据中文提示或首字母用单词的正确形式填空。1. If you are d___________________ , no one will trust(信任) you.2. The boy is too short. He is u___________________ to reach the apple on the tree.3. Bell seldom shows good manners to others. We all think he is i___________________.4. There is no ___________________ (垃圾) and the street is clean and tidy.5. It's __________________ (不正确的) to walk on the grass in the park.课堂检测一.翻译下列词组和句子。1. 穿新皮鞋 ____________________&&& 2. 向别人展现出很好的风度 ________________3. 丢垃圾 ______________________&&& 4. 走很长的路 ____________________________5. 未来,将不可能看到这些鸟 _________________________________________________二.用所给词的适当形式填空。1. The bad news made her _________________ (happy).2. If we don’t help the wild animals in danger, they__________________ (die) soon.3. Your handwriting is__________________ (regular), some letters are big and some are small.4. Our city is becoming __________________ and __________________ (beautiful).5. It is dark in the room. Can you see these pictures __________________ (clear) enough?6. If we don’t protect the wetlands, it will be__________________ (possible) to see these endangered birds, such as pandas and swans.7. If you go birdwatching, it’s ___________________ (comfortable) to wear leather shoes.8. Children learn bad __________________ (manner) by watching their parents. (苏州)9. It is_________________ (correct) to hunt or fish in nature reserves.& 10. This _______________ (mean) there _______________ (be) less and less space for wildlife.三.单项选择。(&&&& ) 1. I didn’t take part in the meeting because I thought it was one of _________ meetings. A. the most important&& &B. more important&& C. the least important&& D. less important(&&&& ) 2. We are sure you will find the film _____________.A. interesting& &&& B. interested& &&& C. interest& &&&D. be interested(&&&& ) 3. The boy looks____________, so he has few friends.&&&&&&& A. friendly&& &&B. unfriendly&& &&& C. comfortable &&&&& D. well(&&&& ) 4. It’s___________ to talk____________ in a reading room.&&&&&& A. quietly&& &B. quietly&&&& C. noisily&&& D. quiet(&&&& ) 5. * This desk takes up ______________. A. too much room&& B. too many rooms&& &C. too many spaces&& D. too few space课后提升完形填空。&Jimmy started painting when he was four years old. When he was six, he was already very good at it. He ____1____ many beautiful and interesting pictures, and people ____2____ a lot of money for them. They said, “This boy’s going to be ____3____ when he’s a little older, and then we’re going to ____4____ these pictures for a lot more money. Then we will get rich.”&Jimmy’s pictures were ____5____ from other people’s because he never painted on the whole piece of ____6____. He painted on half of it, and the other half was always ____7____.&“That’s very clever,” everyone said, “____8____ else does that!”One day somebody bought one of Jimmy’s ____9____ and then said to him, “Please tell me this, Jimmy. Why do you paint on the ____10____ half of your paper, but not on the top half?”“Because I’m small,” Jimmy said, “and my brushes don’t reach very high.”(&&&& ) 1. A. took&&&&&&& B. borrowed&&&&&&&& C. lent&&&&& D. painted(&&&& ) 2. A. paid&&&&&&& B. bought&&&&& C. wanted&&&&&&&& D. needed(&&&& ) 3. A. young&&& B. famous&&&&&&&& C. short&&&&& D. cool(&&&& ) 4. A. fill&&&& B. buy&&&&&&&&& C. sell&&&&& D. draw(&&&& ) 5. A. different&&&&&& B. similar&&&&& C. away&&&&& D. good(&&&& ) 6. A. glass&&&&&&& B. wood&&&&& C. paper&&&&& D. table(&&&& ) 7. A. empty&&& B. full&&&&&&&&& C. dirty&&&&& D. blue(&&&& ) 8. A. Anybody&&&&&& B. Somebody&&&& C. Everybody&&&& D. Nobody(&&&& ) 9. A. brushes&&& B. books&&&&& C. pictures&&&&&&&& D. pens(&&&& ) 10. A. middle&&& B. bottom&&&&&&&& C. right&&&&& D. left8A Unit 5& Birdwatchers课题: Grammar (I)& (第五课时)&&&&& 教学目标1. 识别五种基本句型结构。2. 使用一般现在时表示将来时。&&& 课前准备将下列短语译成英文。1. 毕业 ______________________________& 2. 称扎龙为鸟的家园 __________________3. 在学校的外面 ______________________& 4. 一个理想的家园 ____________________5. 认为某人是个好观鸟者______________________________________________________6. 发现这篇文章很有趣________________________________________________________课堂学习辩认下列简单句的五种基本句型。A. S+V&&& B .S+V+DO&&& C. S+V+P&&& D .S+V+IO+DO&&&& E. S+V+DO+OC(&&&& ) 1.We should protect the wild animals.(&&&& ) 2.She doesn’t look fine today.(&&&& ) 3. Miss Gao will sing us an English song.(&&&& ) 4. Kitty is a hard-working student.(&&&& ) 5. We must keep our classroom clean and tidy.(&&&& ) 6. The little girl can read and write now.(&&&& ) 7. The days get longer and longer.(&&&& ) 8. Amy often does her homework after supper.(&&&& ) 9. We all call her Xi Wang. (&&&& ) 10. Look, the girls are singing and dancing happily.课堂检测一.用所给动词的正确形式填空。1. __________________ she __________________ (take) the plane to Beijing next Sunday?2. The bird show _____________________ (start) at seven o’clock. Let’s watch it.3. Spring _____________________ (come) after winter.4. Zhang Xing _____________________ (fly) to London soon.5. It ___________________ (be) Tuesday tomorrow.二.选择填空。(&&&& ) 1. School ______________ on 1st July.&&&&&& A. finish&&&&&&&&& B. finishes&&&&&&&&& C. finishing&&&&&&&&& D. are finishing(&&&& ) 2. ―What time ____________ bus ____________?&&&&&&&& ―At ten thirty. We have only 20 minutes left.A. leave&&&&&&&& B. leave&&&&&&& C. leave&&&&&&& D. leaving (&&&& ) 3. ** All of us find _____________ necessary to take exercise every day. (重庆)A. this&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. them(&&&& ) 4. ** ―Do you know when your mother ___________?&&&&&&&&&& ―I don’t know. But if she ____________, I will tell you.&&&&&& A. comes&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. will comeC. will come&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. comes(&&&& ) 5. ―The bus ____________ at 10:00, doesn’t it?&&&&&&&&& ―Yes. We have to hurry.A. will arrive&&&&&&&& B. is arriving&&&&&&&& C. arrives&&&&&&&& D. arrived三.句型转换。1. This plane will leave Beijing this evening.& (同义句改写)& This plane ________________ Beijing this evening ________________.2. To go to Shanghai from here by bus is not possible.& (同义句改写)& ________________ ________________ _______________ go to Shanghai from here by bus.3. The meeting ends at 7:30.& (对划线部分提问)& ________________ ________________ the meeting end?4. They have to get there before 6 p.m. (改为一般疑问句)& ________________ they ________________ ________________ get there before 6 p.m.?5. ** The number of red-crowned cranes is getting smaller and smaller. (改为同义句)& There are ________________ ________________ _________________ red-crowned cranes.课后提升任务型阅读。A man has a parrot. It’s blue and green. It can speak like a man. Every morning the man goes to talk with it, but the parrot doesn’t say anything to him.Then one morning the man was angry with it. it, water, give, he, any, didn’t, or, food. The next morning the man went to see the parrot again. He said something to it , but the parrot still& didn’t speak. At last the man said “Fool (笨蛋) ! You’re a fool. ”soon he heard the same words from the parrot. He laughed.He loves it very much. It’s a clever parrot.1. 用文中的短语补全下面句子。The parrot can _______________________________________________________________2. 将文中斜体部分的单词,连成一句通顺的话。& ___________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. What colour is the parrot?& ___________________________________________________________________________4. When the man says “Fool! You’re a fool”, what did the parrot say to the man?& ___________________________________________________________________________5. Is the parrot clever or foolish?& ___________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8A Unit 5& Birdwatchers课题: Grammar (II)& (第六课时) &&&&&&&& _______________&&&&& 姓名________________&&&&& 成绩_____________学习目标掌握副词的构成方法及在句子中的应用。课前预习写出下列形容词的副词形式。loud _____________ heavy _____________& careful _____________ correct _____________slow ____________ gentle _____________&& careless ____________ angry ______________clear ____________ quiet ______________&& happy _____________ quick ______________free _____________ nice ______________&& noisy ______________ soft _______________ 课堂学习一.翻译下列短语。1. 靠近观看鸟 _______________________& 2. 粗心掉下垃圾 _______________________3. 轻柔地谈话 _______________________& 4. 写一份报告 _________________________5. 叫我们安静 _______________________& 6. 礼貌地问候我们 _____________________7. 明亮地闪耀 _______________________& 8. 不要惊吓鸟 _________________________二.用所给词的适当形式填空。1. We are __________________ (deep) sorry for this evening.2. Listen! I hear a girl __________________ (sing) __________________ (nice)!3. The baby must be hungry. He is crying __________________ (noise).4. Many people begin to know the ___________________ (important) of education (教育).5. She was so __________________ (care) that she wore dif&ferent socks on her feet. (2007镇江) 6. ―Where is Peter from? (南京)―He is French, if I remember __________________ (correct). 7. We talk __________________ (free) in class meeting.8. Look at the timetable. Our plane__________________ (leave) at ten o’clock tonight.
10. There are few red-crowned cranes. They are ___________________ (common).11. Look, how __________________ (beautiful) she is dancing!12. We were ________________ (pleasant) surprised to see some giant pandas in Sunshine zoo.课堂检测一.根据中文提示用单词的正确形式填空。1. “Who ____________________ (扔) the litter?” The teacher asked unhappily.2. If you make a lot of noise, you’ll _____________________ (惊吓) the animals in the zoo.3. The girl did nothing and sat there _____________________ (安静地).4. I didn’t hear what you said. Please say it loudly and c_____________________ (清晰地).5. The classroom is very _____________________ (吵闹) during the break.二.单项填空。(&&&& ) 1. The sun shone __________ and we felt very __________.&&&&&& A. happy&&& B. happily&&& C. happy&& D. happily(&&&& ) 2. ―What did Mr Liu say to you just now?&&&&&&&&& ―She asked me ________________ late for the class again.A. don’t be&&&&&&& B. don’t&&&&&&& C. not to be&&&&&&&& D. not to(&&&& ) 3. ―Can you hear me? (宿迁)&&&&&&&&& ―No, I can’t. Would you please speak________?&&&&&& A. clearly enough&&&& B. clear enough&&&& C. enough clear&&& D. enough clearly(&&&& ) 4. ―How _______________ he looks!&&&&&&&&& ―Yes. He is sitting there ________________, not knowing what to do.A. sadly&&&&&&&& B. sad&&&&&&& C. sadly&&&&&&&& D. sad(&&&& ) 5. You must speak loudly _____________ everyone can hear you.A. to make sure&&&&&&&& B. make sure&&&&&&& C. to find out&&&&&&&&& D. find out(&&&& ) 6. _______________ they are chatting with each other!A. What excited&&&& B. What excitedly&&&& C. How excited&&&& D. How excitedly(&&&& ) 7. ―When are you going to Nanjing?&&&&&&&&& ―I _____________ for Nanjing by air this evening.A. to leave&&&&&&&&& B. leaves&&&&&&&&&& C. am leaving&&&&&&&&& D. left(&&&& ) 8. ** My parents will go there by taxi because it is raining ____________. (2008无锡)&&&&&& A. badly&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hardly&&&&&&&&& C. probably&&&&&&&&&& D. heavily(&&&& ) 9. Her voice sounds ______________ of the girls in her class.A. well&&&&&&& B. beautiful&&&&&&& C. beautifully&&&&&&& D. the most beautifully(&&&& ) 10. The boy made _____________, so their teacher was very______________.A. angrily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. angry&&&&&& C. angrily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. angry课后提升完成句子。1. 当你进入商场时,店员会礼貌地向你问好。& When you come into the shopping mall, the shopkeepers will ___________________ ___________________ ___________________.2. 老师让我们慢慢地、仔细地做作业。& The teacher asks us to do homework ____________________ and ___________________.3. 动物管理员告诉我们不要发出任何吵杂声,不要吓着鸟。& The zookeeper told us not to _____________________ ____________________ ____________________ and not to____________________ the birds.4. 当开会时我们应该保持安静。& We should ____________________ ___________________ when we are having a meeting.Unit 5&& Birdwatchers课题:Integrated skills and Study skills& (第七课时)& &&&学习目标1. 听录音,获得具体信息。2. 根据从录音中获取的信息完成报告。3. 学习邀请别人参加某项活动的表达方式。学习如何对别人的邀请做出适当形式的反应。课前准备1. 补全对话, 每空一词。A: Would you ___________________ to go birdwathing with us at Nanjing Wildlife Park?B: When is it?A: It’s __________________ Sunday next week. Are you ___________________that day?B: What time does it _____________________? A: It starts ____________________ 9:00 a.m and ____________________ at 4:30 p.m.B: I’d like to go, _____________________ I have to ask my parents first.A: Of course. Just let me ____________________ soon.2. 请说说, 这个对话表达的交际目的是_____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&___________________________。课堂学习短文首字母填空。Zhalong Nature Reserve is in n_______________ China. It has an area of more than 210,000 hectares. It is one of the w_______________ most important wetlands. Zhalong is the h_______________ of a lot of plants and animals, i_______________ different kinds of birds. It p_______________ food and shelter for the birds. There are not many red-crowned c_______________ in the world, but there are some in Zhalong. It is a very good place to go b_______________. We should p_______________ the home of plants, animals and birds in Zhalong. However, providing food and shelter for e________________ birds is not the only reason for us to portect wetlands. Wetlands are important because they also p________________ flood.课堂检测一.翻译下列短语。1. 例如 _________________________& 2. 一场有趣的鸟表演 _______________________3. 鸟的数量______________________& 4. 为濒危鸟类提供食物和栖息地 _____________5. 听你的报告 ___________________& 6. 保护……的家园 _________________________7. 百分之五十____________________& 8. 得先问问我的父母 _______________________ 9. 预防水灾 _____________________& 10. 早点让我知道___________________________& 二.根据中文提示或首字母用单词的适当形式填空。1. The boy is interested in __________________ (观鸟).2. * A powerful earthquake hit Wenchuan in __________________ (西南) China’s Sichuan Province on May 12th. (2008连云港)3. How many _________________ (公里) is it from Nanjing to Hangzhou?4. During the Spring Festival, a heavy ___________________ (暴风雪) hit many areas across southern China. (2008年苏州市) 5. The more wetlands, the less __________________ (水灾).6. You look too tired. Stop for a r___________________, OK?7. He bought a lot of school things, for e___________________, notebooks.8. The new school has an a__________________ of over 1,000 square meters.9. Sit in the front row and you can see the pictures c__________________.10. How many s__________________ are there in a minute?课后提升一.用所给词的适当形式填空。1. Lee has 50 __________________ (dollar) with him.2. If I go out with you, I will have __________________ (ask) my parents first. 3. Just let me __________________ (know) soon, if you want to go with me. 4. __________________ (not drop) litter on the ground, child. &5. We are writing to you about ____________________ (protect) wild animals.二.选择填空。(&&&& ) 1. Look at the ________ boy! How ___________ he is playing!A. happy&&& B. happily&&& C. happily&&& D. happy(&&&& ) 2. I have only three days for my holiday, ______________ New Year’s Day.&&&&&& A. including&&&&&&&&& B. includes&&&&&&&& C. included&&&&&&&& D. to include(&&&& ) 3. ―Would you like to go birdwatching with us?&& ―__________________.A. Yes, please.&&&&&& B. Yes, I would.&&&& C. Yes, I’ d love to.&&&& D. I’ ve no idea.(&&&& ) 4. **_____________ the teachers in their school is about 200 and most of them are ____________ teachers. (无锡)A. A women&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A woman C. T women&&&&&&&&&&&& D. T woman(&&&& ) 5. He drank much of the apple juice. The rest _____________ for you.&&&&&& A. is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&&& D. were (&&&& ) 6. Zhalong is one of ______________ important wetlands.&&&&&& A. most the world’s&& B. world’s most&&& C. the world’s most&& D. the most world’s(&&&& ) 7. It’s important to plant trees along the rivers, they can ____________ the flood.A. protect&&&&&&&& B. provide&&&&&&& C. prevent&&&&&&& D. produce(&&&& ) 8. ―Do you want to go shopping with me?&&&&&&&&& ―Sure, the TV programmers are too _____________.&&&&&& A. interesting&&&&&&& B. boring&&&&&& C. exciting&&&&&&&& D. surprising&Unit 5 Birdwatchers&课题: Main task(第八课时)&&&&&&&& _学习目标了解申请表的填写方法和写作方法。课前准备翻译词组。1. 出生日期 ____________________&&&&& 3. 来参加俱乐部活动 ____________________2. 成为......的成员 __________________&& 4. 非常热爱大自然 ______________________课堂学习书面表达。Andy想成为Birdwatching Club的一员。请根据以下要点,以第一人称帮他写一份80词左右的申请信给俱乐部。语法正确,语句通顺,可适当发挥。开头与结尾不计入总词数。Birdwatching ClubApplication formName: Andy&& Address: Class 2, Grade 8, Sunshine Secondary SchoolFavourite subjects: Geography, ScienceClubs: Drawing ClubInterests and hobbies: Drawing, Watching birdsActivities to protect birds: Drawing posters and learn more about birds Free time: Every SundayDear Sir or MadamI listened to your talk last week and I’d like to become a member of the Birdwatching Club.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I will be happy if I can be in the club. Will you please contact me on 7?Yours sincerelyAndy 课堂检测一.根据中文提示或首字母用单词的正确形式填空。1. ―What’s your h___________________?& ―Fishing and traveling.2. I wanted to visit my old friend, but I didn’t have his new a____________________. 3. The date of my ___________________ (出生) is on 18th September.4. There are lots of numbers in the ___________________ (表格).5. When Lily arrived, Nick was sitting ___________________ (舒服地) in the big chair.二.用所给词的正确形式填空。1. We all think it’s very important to do something ____________________ (protect) the birds. 2. He wants to be a member of ____________________ (birdwatch) club.3. If we are free, we ____________________ (help) you plant trees. 4. It is one of the world’s ____________________ (important) wetlands.&5. I’m interested in ___________________ (read) comic books.&课后提升选择填空。(&&&& ) 1. Please tell me the changes&&&&&& _____&& the number of the students.A. in&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on (&&&& ) 2. You can call me ________
or e-mail me _________ lily 201 @.&&&&&& A. at&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on(&&&& ) 3. More and more birds are ____________ because they don’t have enough space.&&&&&& A. dangerous&&&&&& B. endangered&&&&&& C. in danger&&&&&&& D. B&C(&&&& ) 4. * Don’t ____________ banana skins here and there.A. leave &&&&&&& B. let&&&&&&&& C. drop &&&&&&&&& D. stop(&&&& ) 4. I will clean the room before mother ______________ home.&&&&&& A. will come&&&&&&& B. is coming&&&&&&&&& C. come&&&&&&&&& D. comes &(&&&& ) 5. He is writing to his friend about ____________ wild animals.&&&&&& A. to protect&&&&& B. protected&&&&&& C. protecting&&&&& D. protection&(&&&& ) 7. * He found ______________ to sleep.& A. difficult to get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it difficult getting& C. it difficult to get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that difficult to get(&&&& ) 8. Shirley didn’t do her homework very _____________, so her father is shouting at her&&&&&&&& _____________ .&&&&&& A. careful, angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. carefully, angry C. careful, angrily&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. carefully, angrily(&&&& ) 9. You’d better ____________ too much time playing computer games. (重庆)A. don’t spend&&&&&&&& B. not to spend&&&&&& C. to not spend&&&&&&& D. not spend(&&&& ) 10. The music in the supermarket sounded so&& ____________ that I wanted to leave at once. (常州)A. soft&&&&&&& &B. wonderful&&&&& && C. friendly&&&&&& &D. noisy&Unit 5 Birdwatchers&课题: Check out(第九课时)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______________&&&&& 姓名________________&&&&& 成绩_____________学习目标1. 对本单元教学内容进行回顾。2. 复习使用一般现在时表示将来。3. 复习副词的构成和用法。4. 复习带否定前缀的形容词。课前准备根据中文提示或首字母用单词的正确形式填空。1. * I believe you will enjoy your ___________________ (停留) in Nanjing.2. Can you tell me their telephone numbers and e-mail ___________________ (地址).3. The old man is as ___________________ (不受欢迎的) as his wife. 4. When are you going to ___________________ (归还) the book to the library?5. * It’s ___________________ (清楚的) that the old man is not in good health.课堂学习用所给词的正确形式填空。1. We _________________ (simple) can’t wait for the trip to Hangzhou.2. I like working here because everyone is __________________ (friend). (2008南京)3. I can’t wait __________________ (see) my old friends.4. Yesterday our English teacher looked ___________________ (angry) at us because of the noise in class.5. The new market near my home ___________________ (open) at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.& 6. Birds fly in the park ____________________ (happy).7. Not everyone of us knows the _________________ (important) of English. 8. ―What about __________________ (have) a bird’s eye view of Shanghai? (2008泰州)―Great! I can’t wait to. 9. How _________________ (excite) they are talking to each other!10. A large number of birds _________________ (come) to Zhalong for a short stay every year.课堂检测一.改写句子。1. Hurry up, or you will be late for the film. (改为同义句)_________________ you _________________ hurry up, you’ll be late for the film.2. The bus will leave Nanjing at 22:00 this evening. (改为同义句)The bus _________________ Nanjing at 22:00 this evening.3. I like the parrot best. (划线部分提问)& _________________ _________________ you like best?4. They will come back in two days. (划线部分提问)_________________ _________________ will they come back?5. The baby stopped crying.& (改为同义句) & The baby didn’t _________________ __________________ __________________.二.选择填空。(&&&& ) 1. ** The number of cranes ____________ getting ____________. If we don’t help them, they will disappear soon.A. fewer and fewer&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. smaller and smallerC. smaller and smaller&&&&&&&&&&& D. fewer and fewer(&&&& ) 2. The teacher always ______ a smile on her face, so the students never feel_______.A. frightened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. frightened& C. frightening&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. frightening(&&&& ) 4. Last week our geography teacher told us ___________ more information about how to protect the environment (环境). (2008南京)A. get&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. got&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to get&&&&&&&&&&&& D. getting(&&&& ) 5. I nearly knew nothing about it _______________ you told me.A. until&&&&&&&&&&&& B. since&&&&&&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&&&&&&& D. when (&&&& ) 6. If people change wetlands to make _________ for farms, birds will not have enough __________ to live.A. space&&&&& B. space&&& C. rooms&&&&& D. room&课后提升根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。We have a beautiful name―red―crowned cranes. We are named after the red caps on top of our heads. You may t____1____ the caps are our feathers. Actually (其实), they are combs (冠). We are one of the l____2____ birds in size in the world. We are the heaviest cranes. An adult (成年) red-crowned crane can w____3____ up to 11 kilograms. We are g____4____ at dancing. I think we are the most beautiful dancers of all the birds. We are also good s____5____. We sing loudly and beautifully. We are good at flying as well. We fly to warm East Asia when s____6____ comes. We give birth to baby cranes there. We like to live together on wetlands in Southwest China and some other places. We f____7____ on worms and small fish. We like to live in long grasses. Water and grasses are i____8____ for us. But s____9____, life is harder these years. We are one of the most endangered birds in the world now. People keep taking our living areas to make farms and build houses. We don’t have enough space to live. And we don’t have enough food to feed our b___10___ because people fish and hunt too much.We need your help, my friends. Will you do some thing for us?1. _________________2. _________________3. _________________4. __________________5. _________________6. _________________7. _________________8. __________________9. _________________10. ________________文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 more carefully 的文章

随机推荐