英语书上册7三年级上册英语42页3a,3b怎么做

八年级英语unit6-7 3a、3b课文原文忘记带英语书回家了!_百度作业帮
八年级英语unit6-7 3a、3b课文原文忘记带英语书回家了!
Unit6section ADear Isabel,Thank you for your last letter.here are photos of me and my sister LiuYing.sa you can see,in some ways we look the same,and in some ways we look different.we both have black eyes and black hair,although my hair is shorter than hers.we both like sports,although LiuYing is more athletic than me.she's more outgoing,and I'm quieter.Ithink I'm smarter than her.my favorite subject are physics and chemistry,and her favorite subject is P.E.however,we both enjoy going to parties.Please visit us soon!love LiuLi sectionBsome friends have opposite views and interests,and some like the same things.What is your opinion?Should friends be different or the same?We asked some people what they think and this is what they said.1.I like to have friends who are like me.I am quieter than most of the kids in my class,and my best friend Yuan Li is quiet,too.There are some differences,though.I am smarter than Yuan Li.She is more athletic.James Green2.It's not necessary to be the same.I like to have friends who are different from me.My best friend Larry is taller and more outgoing than me.We both like sports,but Larry is more athletic than me.He always beats me in tennis.Also,I'm quieter than he is.Huang Lei3.I don't really care.My best friend is Carol.Carol is very funny,and more outgoing than I am.But we both like doing the same things.I don't think differences are important in a friendship.Mary SmithUnit7section AA:How do you make fruit salad?B:First cut up three bananas,three apples and a watermelon.Next put the fruit in a bowl.Then put in two teaspoons of honey and a cup of yogurt.Finally mix it all up.sectionBSuper Chicken SandwichFirst,put the butter on a slice of bread.Then cut up an onion and a tomato.Add these to the bread.Next,put some lettuce and the chicken slices on the bread.Put the relish on the chicken.Finally,put another slice of bread on the top.
您可能关注的推广八年级上册英语书,六页2d,2e,七页3a,3b,八页self check1.2的答案谁有啊拜八年级上册英语书,六页2d,2e,七页3a,3b,八页self check1._百度作业帮
八年级上册英语书,六页2d,2e,七页3a,3b,八页self check1.2的答案谁有啊拜八年级上册英语书,六页2d,2e,七页3a,3b,八页self check1.
2d went Malaysia did family sunny parogliding rode father was waited wet umbrella enough2e was went wanted started saw stopped drank walked got was looked3a August hot and sunny a beijing hutone Interneting took some photos we could buy sometime special beijing duck delicious tired3b 没有self check1 anyone no one nothing anything everything everyone2 did went started took found weren‘t were told went jumped started forgot
这都不会?这答案谁给你找?煞笔
草,我只是懒的写而已,你要是不给我找拉鸡巴倒,得比鸡巴毛八年级上册英语课本第十七页3a、3b原文和翻译_百度知道
八年级上册英语课本第十七页3a、3b原文和翻译
这个夏天将要去度一个很长的假期,在晚上3a《Ben的假期计划》ben是法国著名的歌唱家,但是他决定去加拿大,一个很好的假期,ben将要去加拿大的五大湖,和我知道这有许多的人说法语 ,他计划有一个很放松的假期,我迫不及待了,我希望我能够忘记我所有的问题,我将要散步,钓鱼和骑自行车旅行.,我总是在欧洲度假,我热爱大自然,我看录象和睡很多的觉,我听说加拿大很漂亮.,这次我想做一些不同的,他要在六月的第一个星期一直呆到九月.,我计划在美丽的乡村花费我的时间,他考虑去希腊或西班牙
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
一些学生每周运动一两次。至于家庭作业?这是格林高中学生活动情况调查的结果,没有学生一周做一两次作业,但大部分学生每天都看电视。一些学生一周看一两次。大多数学生每周运动三四次,大多数学生每天都做作业。学生非常活跃,一些学生一周看三到四次,每天都运动,一些学生每周做三四次作业。关于看电视的调查结果很有趣WERE
SANG格林高中的学生们都做些什么
填空:WERE
SANG翻译:上周天赋表演取得了伟大的成功,一共有15个表演。BLIZA CLARK 赢得了最佳演员的奖项,她弹奏了一首优美的钢琴曲。HU YUE 赢得了最安静演员的奖项,他跳了舞,没有音乐伴奏。最搞笑这一奖项给了STEVE TIAN 和他的狗狗FIDO ,他们一起合唱了一首可爱的歌。
八年级上册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语书8年级上册7页3a答案_百度作业帮
英语书8年级上册7页3a答案
3a 该部分的填空都对 左右两部分的句子还需配对连线 1-c,2-f,3-e,4-a,5-b,6-d 3b l两个句子没有错误 回答可以有很多 可以这样回答 I help with housework everyday.I do my homework and play sports on weekends.检查完毕 Thank you!
搜外语下载中心 上面英语资料资料非常全的 免费下载的
您可能关注的推广七年级英语上册课本48页3a.3b仿写._百度作业帮
七年级英语上册课本48页3a.3b仿写.
Last week ,my classmates and i paid a visit to the Huang Mountain ,we had a wonderful time there. At first ,we called at the rock peaks as well as the "cloud sea",they really astonished me for their fantasy. Then we took the ph...

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册英语 的文章

随机推荐