he has decided against200 switchingg to either the 4

&&&&&&&&&&&&
2015届高考英语一轮复习 第一部分 基础考点聚焦新人教版必修2 Unit2 The Olympic Games单元检测同步探源
作者:郭忠伦 来源:整理 更新时间: 点击数:242 
管理员[liuweizhong]评论:单元试题,附有详细解析。
2015届高考英语一轮复习 第一部分 基础考点聚焦新人教版必修2 Unit2 The Olympic Games单元检测同步探源
Ⅰ.阅读理解
(创新题)Usain Bolt says he intends to defend his Olympic 100m and 200m sprint(短跑) titles at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Games.The Jamaican,who kept both titles as well as the 4&100m in London,said he has decided against switching to either the 400m or long jump.
&To do the three sprints,that is the focus.I don&t want to try any different events at Rio,& he said.&I&ll just defend my titles to show the world there&s a possibility I can do it again.& He insisted he had no intention of easing off in his training.
Bolt,who also holds the 100m and 200m world records,said he aimed to run even faster in the year of 2013,during which the World Championships will be held in Moscow.He added.&It&s all about hard work.When I was doing great when I was young,people used to say I was fast for my age,but I have put a lot of work into it since I was a senior athlete.I continue to work hard,continue staying focused and pushing myself.I&m sure I can go faster each year.So for me the focus right now is to see how fast I can go.&
您还没有或,不能下载此资源。
(您现在未登录,点击将直接跳转到登录页面)2015高考英语(外研版)总复习课后达标必修1module6 theinternetandtelecommunic..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2015高考英语(外研版)总复习课后达标必修1module6 theinternetandtelecommunications
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 code switching 的文章

随机推荐