初中英语上海市浦东新区第四教育署学年八年级上学期期末质量抽测试题(英语)及答案.doc
使用次数:30
入库时间:
将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词或词组只能填一次,用A, B, C, D, E, F 等表示
A. find out&& B. With& C. even
if&& D. possibly&& E. latest&& F. Almost&
G. interest
What would you choose, if you were sitting in
front of a TV and there was a book right next to you? The answer will most &&1&&&&&&
be the TV! Young people would certainly choose the TV, but you will be surprised
to &&&2&& & that the older have the same
choice. Why is this? Are the books not as interesting as they used to be?
Nowadays many people have no &&&3&&
&in literature(文学).
This may be a possible explanation. Another reason might be the change of lifestyle
(生活方式). We are more1ikely to visit a club or a bar to relax ourselves
after a long day's work, rather than read a book at homes. It is much easier to
turn on the TV and watch the &&&4 &news around the
world than read 19th century literature!
Every one of us can find an interesting show or
movie to watch. &&5&&&&&&
the TV programs, you are the master of all the TV programs. The only
disadvantage is that TV will never show you all the facts
that a book can do. TV is much more superficial (肤浅的)than books,&& 6 &it makes you relaxed in just a
moment! So reading books is still a good idea to relax yourself.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-122743');">&
题型:阅读填空&&知识点:选词填空
使用次数:6
入库时间:
用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子,每空格限填一词
1.&& His iPad is more
expensive than ________. (she)
2. It is ________for me to wait there without doing anything. (bore)
3. We heard a big ________ when we crossed the
street corner this morning.(argue)
4. Our ________ teacher is friendly to us and all of us like him.
(physical)
5. Take the ________ turning on the left. You will see the Space
Museum.(two)
6. I believe you
will realize your dream ________ if
you can work hard. (success)
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-122744');">&
题型:完成句子&&知识点:构词法
使用次数:12
入库时间:
根据所给要求,改写下列句子。每空格限填一词
The worker put the furniture on the third floor. (改为一般疑问句)
________ the worker________ the machine on the third floor?
It is ten minutes’ ride from my school to the supermarket. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ is it from your school to the supermarket?
His mother seldom lets him play computer on weekdays. (改为反意疑问句)
His mother seldom lets him play computer on
weekdays, ________ ________?
I think Wendy is not different from
most other students. (保持句意不变)
I think Wendy is _______ ________ most other students.
saw, I , football, home, playing , boy, my, yesterday, a, way, on
___________________________________________________________.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-122745');">&
题型:未分类&&知识点:句型转换
使用次数:15
入库时间:
;根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案用A,B, C,D表示
Mr. Ma, a famous metal doctor from Beijing once said at an important meeting, “Now many young students can have problems with
their minds. Some students become worried because they have to study very hard.
Other students have a trouble getting on well with people around them like
their parents
and classmates. Parents and teachers should care more about this problem.”
Then Mr. Ma gave some examples. One
patient, a middle school student from Xi’an was doing badly in his lessons. He
thought his teachers and friends often laughed at him. and he became so nervous
and worried that one night he left his homes without telling parents. Another
student, a 14-year-old schoolgirl from Shanghai, was very afraid of exams.
While she was reading the exam paper, she couldn’t think of anything to write.
A recent report from Jiefang Daily
says about 18% of the young students in Shanghai have mental problems. They
often felt worried and very unhappy.& Unluckily, many of them won’t go to
ask for help. Some think they will look silly if they go to see a
doctor. Some won’t talk about their secrets.
At the end of the meeting, Mr. Ma
offered some good ideas to young people.
Talk to your parents or
teachers often.
Take part in group
activities.
Try to get on well with the
people around you.
Go to see a doctor if you
often feel unhappy.
1.&& The students may have
_____________, so they often become worried and can’t get on well with
parents&&&&& B) poor
marks&&&&&& C) no friends&&&&
D) mental problems
2. The schoolboy from Xi’an_________________
&&&&&& A) got bad grades
and talked with Mr. Ma about his study.
B) couldn’t face to his parents and
he didn’t want to go to school any longer.
C) didn’t study well and left home
alone at last.
D) was nervous and worried because
his friends often laughed at him.
3.&& The schoolgirl’s problems
happened when she ____________.
A) went to school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B)
did her homework
&&&&& C) had exams. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D)
talked with her parents
4. According to the passage, some
students with mental problems won’t ask for help because ____________
&&&&& A) they can deal with
the problems .
&&&&& B) doctors can’t
help them to solve the problems.
&&&&& C) their parents
are too busy to look after them well.
&&&& D) they don’t want to
tell their secrets to others.
5. The underlined worked “silly” in this passage
means _________.
&&&&& A) not friendly&&&&&&&&&& B)
not clever&&&&& C)
unhappy&&&&&& D) unhealthy
6.&& According to the last part, which
of the following is a good idea?
&&&&& A) it’s important
for children to live with their parents.
&&&&& B) it’s helpful
for people to see doctors often.
&&&&& C) it’s useful
for students to listen carefully in class.
&&&&& D) it’s necessary
for young people to have group activies.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-122746');">&
题型:阅读理解&&知识点:日常生活类
使用次数:5
入库时间:
选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文Mary was my best friend—like the sister I never had. We did
1 together: piano lessons, movies, swimming, and riding bicycles.When I was 13, my family moved away. Mary and I kept in touch through letters, and we saw each other on special days—like my wedding (婚礼) day and Mary’s. Soon we were
with children and moving to new homes, and we wrote less often. One day a card that I sent came back stamped “Address Unknown.” I
how to find Mary.Over the years, I thought of Mary often. I wanted to share stories of my children and then grandchildren. And I
needed to share my sadness when my mother died. There was a special place in my heart that only a friend like Mary could fill.One day I was reading the newspaper when I noticed a photo
a young woman who looked like Mary and her last name was Wagman—Mary’s married name. “There must be thousands of Wagmans,” I thought, 6
I wrote to her anyway (不管怎样).She called as soon as she got my letter. I heard a voice and recognized (认出) _
, even after 40 years. We laughed and cried and talked about each other’s lives.Now the special place in my heard is filled. And there’s one thing that Mary and I know for sure: We won’t lose each other again!1. A) everything
B) something
C) nothing
D) anything2. A) busy
B) worried
C) careful
D) strict3. A) was sure
B) found out
C) was afraid
D) had no idea4. A) always
D) often5 A) of
D) except6. A) but
B) although
D) when7. A) in the end
B) at once
C) as well
D) at first
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-122747');">&
题型:完型填空&&知识点:人物传记/故事阅读类
备课中心教案课件试卷下载浏览:1046次
评论:0条 &时间:推 荐 文 章
最 新 调 查
点击文章页列表页上部导航栏,可以按教材浏览你需要的资源.

版权所有:新课标第一网 ©CopyRight
未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
联系站长:邮箱: qq:八年级英语上册第四单元测试题(附答案人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册第四单元测试题(附答案人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册第四单元测试题(附答案人教新目标)
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 新目标八年级英语上册第四单元测试题 一、测试第一节(共9小题;每小题1分,满分9分。)&&&& 听下面9段对话。每段对话后面有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一下题。每段对话仅读一遍。(& )1.A.By car.&& B.By bike.&& C.By bus.(& )2.A.A businessman.&& B.An office worker.&& C.A teacher.(& )3.A.50.&& B.38.&& C.12.(& )4.A.Going around by car.& B.A new car.&& C.A new bike.(& )5.A.At 6.&&& B.At 6:30.&&&& C.At 6:45.(& )6.A.By train.&& B.By plane.&& C.By car.(& )7.A. takes the train& B. takes the subway& C. takes the bus(& )8. A.By car.&& B.By bike.&& C.By bus.(& )9.A.On foot.& B. takes the bus&& C. takes the subway第二节(共16小题;每小题1分,满分16分。)&& 听下面9段对话。每段对话后面有几小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,各题将给出5秒钟的答题时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第10段材料,回答10、11小题。(& )10.What did Mike buy for Kate?&&&&& A.A nice watch.& B.A new coat.& C.Some beautiful cards.(& )11.How will they get to Kate’s house?&&&&& A.By bus.& B.By subway.&& C.By car.听第11段材料,回答12-14小题。(& )12.How does the girl get to school?&&&&& A.By train.&& B.By plane.&& C.By car.(& )13. How long does it take her to get to school?&&&&& A. A bout forty minutes B.About fourteen minutes& C.About forty-four minutes.(& )14.How does the boy get to school?&&&&& A. takes the train& B. takes the subway& C. takes the bus听第12段材料,回答15-17小题。(& )15.How does Tom go to school?&&&& A.Ride a bike.& B.Take a bus& C.Call a taxi(& )16. How does the girl go to school?&&&& A.On foot.& B. takes the bus&& C. takes the subway(& )17. How long does it take her to get to school?&&&& A.Ten m inutes.& B.Fifteen minutes.& C.Twenty minutes.听第13段材料,回答18-21小题。(& )18. Where does Nina live?&&&& A.Green Street.&& B.New Street.& C.Fifth Avenue.(& )19. How does Nina go to the bus stop?&&&& A.Run.&& B. On foot.&& C. Take a bus(& )20.By how many ways does she get to school?&&&& A.Five&& B.Four&& C.Six.(& )21.Where is the second bus stop?&&& A.Near the subway station. B.On the 26th Street.& C.Near the New street.听第14段材料,回答22-25小题。(& )22.How does Ann get to school?&&&& A.On foot.& B. takes the bus&& C. takes the subway(& )23. Why doesn't Kate’s brother Tom come here with her? Because he _________ .&&&& A.Takes a taxi&&& B.Rides a bike.&& C.By car(& )24.Where does Kate’s mother work?&&&& A.In a school.&& B.We don’t know&& C.In a hospital.(& )25.Who gets up earlier, Kate or her mother?&&& A. Kate&& B. her mother& C. We don’t know.二.单项选择。(15分)(& )26. Tom has______ quick lunch at school because he wants to have time to play soccer.A. a&& B. an& C. the&& D. /(& )27. I met my English teacher _______ the bus stop last Sunday.A. with B. At C. on D. of(& )28. The school is near.__________ can' t take long to get there.A. This B. That C. It& D. They -(& )29.――How was your we ekend?――It was________ . I had 1ots of fun.A. beautiful B. great C. tired D. terrible(& )30. My parents often____ me to the park on the weekend.A. plan B. stop C. send D. take(& )31――Must I.take the bus to the train station?――No, you________ . You can take the subway.A. can' t B. mestn' t C. needn't& D. shouldn' t(& )32. Paul and his friends often play sports or watch movies for_____ on weekends.A. exercise B. wishes C. hobbies D. fun(& )33. ――Do you remember____ she& came here?――Of course I do. She rode her new bike here.A. why B. when C. how D. what.(& )34 .The two girls are my classmates. One is from New York, ___ is from Canada.A. another B. other& C. others& D. the other(& )35. I'm too tired and I want to stop____& a good rest.A. have B. had C. having D. to have(& )36. What do you _____ the transpor tation in Beijing?A. think of B. think over C. think out D. thnk& up(& )37. ―_______ is it from your home to the train station?―_______ It's eight miles.'A. How soon& B. How long& C. How far& D. How often(& )38. There __a number of books on computer science in our school library andthe number of them ___ growing (增长).A. is, are& B. are, is& C. is, is D. are, are -(& )39.――Thank you for your help, Mr Li.――_____________ .A. No problem&& B. That's rightC. Yes, please&&& D. You' re welcome(& )40. ――Sally is ill in hospital now.& ――_______________ .A. Excuse me& B. Sorry, that's badC. Oh, I don' t know& D. I' m sorry to hear that三.完型。(15分)阅读下面短文,从短文所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的选项。Ncw rules and hehavior standards (规范 ) for middle school students came out in March. A middle school is going to start ncw rules41who the top students are.The best students will 42 have high marks, they will also be ones who don't color their hair, smoke or drink.The following arc more of the new rules:Tell the truth. Have you evcr copied 43 work in an exam? Don't do it again ! That's not somcthing 44 students should do.If you are playing computer games in your room, don't tell your parents you are doing homework.Do more activities at school. Good students lovc animals and 45 othe rs. April is Bird-Loving Month in China. Is your school doing anything to celebrate it? You should join ! That way you can learn more about animals and 46 them. When more people work together, it brings us more47 .& Learn to co-operate. When your basketball team is48, only working together can make your team49 . Bc friendly to the people you are with. Try to think of others, not only yourself.Be open to new ideas. Have yo u ever thought that people could live on the moon? Maybe you'll 50& Earth II someday. Don't look down upon new ideas. All the ideas are important. You should welcome& them, because new ideas make life better for everyone.Pay attention to your safety. You should not walk 51 outside, especially at night. 52where the public phones are. If 53 happens, you can find them quickly. If you take a bus to a place far away, please don't sleep. This prevents a stranger 54 money from you.Use thc Internet carefulIy. The internet can be very usefuI for your studies.55 not everything on the internet is fit for kids. You may enter healthy websites for your homework or just for fun.(& )4l. A. to allow& B. to make& C. to divide& D. to decide(& )42. A. neither&& B. both&&& C. not onIy&& D. only(& )43. A. anyone eles'& B. someonc else'sC. your partners& D. any other ones(& )44. A. honest& B. calm& C. brave& D. hard-working(& )45. A. call for&& B. take care& C. call on& D. care for(& )46. A. what to feed&&&&& B. how to protectC.how to play with&& D. how to get on(& )47. A. happier& B. happiness& C. happily' D. happy(& )48. A. lost&& B. winning& C. beating& D. losing(& )49. A. stronger& B. less unusual C. more unfamiliar D. more specially.(& )50. A. notice&& B. find out& C. discover& D. live(& )51. A. alone& B. Ion ely& C. slowly& D. fast(& )52. A. Making sure& B. To be sure& C. Make sure& D. Being sure -(& )53.A. unpleasant something& B. anything pleasantC. dangerous something& D. anything dangerous(& )54. A. to carry& B. to steal& C. carrying D. stealing(& )55. A. Therefore& B. But& C. Since& D. Then四、阅读(共7小题,每小题2分,满分14分。)&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的最佳选项。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AThese days, more and more students in thc UK are taking a “gap year” between their graduation from school and their university studies. This means that they take a year off, to do something else, before they start their studies.For most students, spending time in foreign countries is the favorite activity-- and Australia is the favorite place to go.Many parents, teachers and business people agree that travelling can teach important values.“ After a year of travelling,I learnt the importance of relationships with people on al1 sorts of 1evels.”There& are& many companies around the world& that welcome these students on their projects ――helping people& in poor countries , or even in your home country. Although you don't get paid for your work, this kind of work can teach important ski1ls ―decision making and finding answers to problems. for cxample―that will help a student in a job one day.Finally, the knowledge and experience you get will one day be very useful in an area you hope to study or work in.If several university graduates are applying for the same job, gap year work experience allows you to say:" I've already had some experience of this kind of work. "And that can get you the job!(& )56. These days, ________students in the UK take a "gap year".A. few& B. many& C. all& D. a few(& )57.Travelling can teach you values such as learning about_____________ .A. flights& B. money C. relationships& D. jobs(& )58.To help poorer people,you have to be prepared________________ .A. to live in another country& B. to be paid very wellC. to be paid very little&&&&& D. to work for freeBIs there someone you hate? Well, maybe you don't really hate them. But you get really angry every time you think of them.& If you don't let this anger go, it can turn into bitterness (痛苦).Bitterness appears when we can't& forgive (原谅) someone who has hurt us or made us angry. Someone might say or do something that hurts us. But instead of cont rolling the anger, we& eep it deep inside. Before long, a bitter feeling begins to grow. We may think we're hurting that person by criticizing (指责 ) him or her often, but we're really only hurting ourselves.&& Bitterness can not only lead to serious health prohIems such as heart discease, but also hurt our relationships with friends and family members. No one around an angry person for very Iong..If you see bitterness in your life, here are some ways to deal with it.. Accept itInstead of trying to deny your anger, make it clear to yourself and accept it. See your anger for what it is and quickly deal with it.. Stop making excuses for itYou may feeI you havc a right to be angry. You may think you're right and the other person is wrong. You may even secretly enjoy making the other person look bad. But in the end, bitterness hurts you much more than the other person. The bitterness will hold you back, and the other person will go on with his or her life.. Forgive and forget itYou probably can't completely put the anger out of your mind. But you can decide to forgive the other person. Forget it and move on. You'll enjoy better health and peace of mind.(& )59. According to the passage, we might get angry when someone_________ .A. holds us back&& B. forgets usC. doesn't like us&& D. does hurt us(& )60. Bitterness comes from_____________ .A. Our health problems like heart diseaseB. the anger that lives deep inside our mindC. thc person who says something that hurts usD. Our relationships with fricnds and farnily members(& )6l. The underlined word “ dcny" in the passage means _______ .A.误解 B. 否认 C. 疏远 D. 减轻(& )62. The best way to deal with the bitterness is to ____________ .A. make the person who hurts us look badB. hate the person who hurts us very oftcnC. accept that you are hurting the other personD. forgive the person who hurts us and forget it五、任务型阅读(共7小题,每小题2分,共14分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C阅读下面短文,根据所给语境,按要求完成下列各题。& In America, when people say“man’s best friend”,they don't mean another person. Instead, thcy are talking about a lovely animal:a dog! These words show the friendship between people and animals. Dogs and other pets can give happiness to people's 1ife.①Some people think of their pets as their children.A few even leave all their money to their pets when they die!& Animals can help people,too.②People can teach dogs to become the“eyes”for a blind person or “ears”for a deaf person.Because of that,animals are brought into hospitals for “visits.”& Americans hold“Be kind to Animals Week”the first week of May.Pet shows are held during the week.Even if you don’t live in America,you,too,can do this.How?First,think about how animals make your life richer.If you have a p et,take more time this week to play with it.Remember to give it delicious food.Also,be sure to keep your pet from those unwanted babies.& If you don’t have a pet,be kind to animals around you.For example,if you see a street dog,don’t kick it or throw things at it.Instead,just leave it alone,or better yet,make friends with it.If others around you do bad things to an animal,try to stop them.③As people,we must protect animals who can’t speak for themselves.63.根据①处完成下列句子(每空一词)& Some people _________________ their pets ____________ their children.64.根据②处完成下列句子(每空一词)& Dogs can__________& _______________ to become the “eyes”for a blind person&&&& or “ears”for a deaf person.65.将③处的句子翻译成汉语。___________________________________________________________________& D阅读下面短文,完成表格.Reading is a good habit, but the problem is, there's too much to read these days, and too little time to read every word of it. There are hundreds of skills to help you read more in less time. Here are two skills that I think are especially good.Preview--if it's long and hard. Previewing is especially useful for getting a general idea of heavy reading like long magazine articles and business reports.Here's how to preview.●Read the first two paragraphs and the last two paragraphs carefully.●Then read only the first sentence of the other paragraphs.Previewing doesn't give you all the details. It keeps you from spending time on things you don't really want--or need--to read.Skim--if it's short and simple. Skimming is a good way to get a general idea of light reading --like popular magazines or the sports and entertainment of your daily paper.Here's how to skim.●Get your eyes to move fast. Sweep them across each line.●Pick up only a few key words in each line.Everybody skims differently. You and I may not pick up the same words when we skim the same piece, but we'll get a similar idea of what it's all about.How to preview?&①First,we should(66)& ______ carefully.②Then we can read(67)____ of the other paragraphs.How to skim?&①We should move our eyes fast and(68)___________ .②We just need to (69)_________ in each time.
六.翻译( 6小题,每小题2分,满分12分)根据所给汉语和提不翻译下列句子。70.她擅长烹饪。(be good at)71.我们永远不会放弃希望。(give up)72.昨天的晚会很成功。(success)73.这个男孩在地震中获救了。(be saved)74.那首歌总让我想起我的英语老师。(remind of)75.什么使他与其他学生不一样呢?(different from)七.智力测试(5小题,每题五分,满分5分)
76.John is twenty years old,but he has only five birthdays.Why?___________77.What is pronounced (发音) like one letter. written with three letters and can be drunk?(被喝)____________78.How many eggs can a man eat on an empty stomach (胃 ) ?79.It doesn't ask questions but you must answer it.What is it? _________80.How can you make& l l& out of four& 9's?&&& 9&&&& 9&&&& 9&&&& 9 = 11
八.补全对话(5小题,每题2分,满分10分)&&&&&&& 根论语境用恰当的语言完成对话。A: Hello,I’m so glad to see you again.How are you?B: 81 _____________________________-A:Very well.Thanks. But you looks worried. 82 ___________________B:I got a “C” in my English exam.A: 83 _________________________________B: I think English is too difficult for me.I don’t understand why we Chinese students&& have to learn it.A: 84 _____________________ _______B: You are right,but English is so hard.A:It is hard. But it is important.Let me help you.B: 85 _________________________九、书面表达(10分)请根据你们班同学的实际情况做一项调查,向他们询问到校的交通方法,并根据调查数据写一篇80词左右的小调查报告。& &八上第四单元参考答案一、部分。(25分)1-5CCBBC&& 6-9 BBCA&&&& 10-11AC& 12-14 AAB& 15-17AAA& 18-21BBAB&& 22-25ABCB 二.单项选择。(15分26-30.ABCBD&&&&&&&&&& 31-35.CDCDD&&&&&&&&&& 36-40.ACBDD三.完形。(15分)41-45.DCBAD&&&&&&&&&& 46-50.BBDAC&&&&&&&&&& 51.-55.ACDDB四.阅读理解。(14分)56.-58.BCD&&&&&&&&&&&&& 59.-62.DBBD五.任务型阅读。(14分)63. regard\consider as64. be taught65. 作为人类,我们必须保护不会说话的动物。66. the first two paragraphs and the last two paragraphs67. only the first sentence68. sweep them across each line69. pick up only a few key words六.翻译。(12分)70. She is good at cooking.71. We will never give up hope.72. Yesterday’s party was a big success.73. The boy was saved in the earthquake.74. That song always reminds me of our English teacher.75. What makes him different from the rest of the student?七.智力测试。(10分)76. Because he was born on February29th77. Tea78. None\There is no one79. It’s a telephone\mobile phone\cell phone…80. 9+(9+9)÷9=9+2=11或(9+9)÷9+9=11八.补全对话。(10分)81. Fine,thanks.And you? 82. Why?83. I am sorry to hear that.84. Because it’s very useful.85. It’s very kind of you.九.。(10分)略。&八上第四单元听力稿:Text 1. W: How do you usually come to Wangfujing?M:I usually take a number 16 bus. It takes about fifteen minutes.Q: How does the man go to Wangfujing?Text 2. W: Where are you going?M: I'm going to my office. My students are waiting for me there.Q: What does the man do?Text 3. M: How many students. are there in your classW:50. .M: How many students come to school on foot?W:12. The others come to school by bus.Q: How many students come to school by bus?Text 4. M: That's my new car outside. Do you like it?W: It looks beautiful. I want one like this, then I can go around by car.&Q:What are they talking about?Text 5. M: Alice, what time do you get up i n the morning?W : My mother gets up at six, and she wakes me up at six thirty. I get up at a quarterto seven.Q:What time does Alice get up?Text 6. M: Hello, Vivian! You are going to Hangzhou,aren't you?W: Yes, I plan to take a plane there.&&&&& Q:How does Vivian plan to go to Hangzhou?Text 7. M : How do Bob and Mary get to school?W.- Bob takes the train and Mary takes the subway.&&&&& Q:How does Mary get to school?Text 8.M: How does John get to school?W: He takes the bus.&&&&& Q:How does John get to school?Text 9.M: How do Paul and Yang Lan get to school?W: They walk. Look, there they are now!&&&&& Q: How does Paul get to school?&&Text10:W : Are you going to Kate's birthday party this evening, Mike?M: Of course. I bought a nice watch for her just now.W: I will go to her party, too. But I don't know how to get to her house.M: Don't worry. I can take you there in my car.&Text11:M: How do you get to school?W:I take the train.M: How long does it take?W: Oh, around forty minutes. How about you?M: I take the subway.W: How long does that take?M: Oh, around thirty-five minutes.Text12:W:How do you get to school,Tom?M: I ride my bike.W: How long does it take?M: It takes around twenty-five minutes.How do you get to school?W: I walk.M: And how long does that take?W: It only takes ten minutes.
Text13:M:Where do you live, Nina?W:New Street.M:So, how do you get to school?W:Well, first I walk to the bus stop.M:Uh-huh.W:I take a bus to the subway station. Then I take the subway.M:Yeah ...W:Next I take a bus to the bus stop on 26th Street. Finally I walk.Text 14:Look! Ann and her friend Kate are coming. They get to school very early. Ann walks here. But Kate's family is far. so she comes by bus. Kate asks, "Why doesn't your brother Tom come here with you?"" He often rides a bike to school. So he gets up late,"Ann says. " HHow about your father and mother?" Kate asks. "My father goes to work by car and my mother goes to the hospital to work by train. They go to work before we get up. "At that time, Tom is coming! Ah, he has to have breakfast! 文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册英语2b翻译 的文章

随机推荐