when you believe现场! all the coincidence is doomed

No president since FDR has won re-election with unemployment over 7.2%. Is President Obama doomed? – Cafferty File -
01:33 PM ET
Share this on:
FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty:
Here's something that ought to keep President Obama up at night: No president since FDR has won re-election with unemployment over 7.2%.
The unemployment rate may have dropped to 8.6% in November, but the picture isn't nearly as rosy as the White House would like us to believe.
Yes, it's the lowest it's been since March 2009, and it's getting closer to the 7.8% rate we had when Obama took office, but that's where the good news ends.
This job market still has a long way to go to recover from the financial crisis. A very long way.
In total, 8.8 million jobs have been lost since the recession started, and fewer than a third of those have been recovered.
More than 13 million people are still unemployed, and 43% of them have been out of work for more than six months.
Plus the current unemployment rate of 8.6% isn't even as good as it seems. That's because a big part of the rate decrease is due to more than 300,000 discouraged workers giving up entirely on their job searches and simply dropping out of the workforce. It's not due to job creation.
Speaking of job creation, employers added only 120,000 jobs in October. That's well below what economists say is needed just to keep up with population growth.
So numbers aside, the job outlook remains pretty bleak. Add in the disastrous housing market and the European debt crisis, which could pull our economy down even further, and Obama has his work cut out for him.
A recent CNN-Opinion Research Corporation poll shows only 15% of Americans say economic conditions are good. Six out of seven people say conditions are poor, with a majority saying "very poor."
Here's my question to you: No president since FDR has won re-election with unemployment over 7.2%. Is President Obama doomed?
Tune in to "The Situation Room" at 5 p.m. ET to see if Jack reads your answer on the air.
And we'd love to know where you're writing from, so please include your city and state with your comment.
Follow this Blog:
on Twitter
Would you ride in a car that drives itself?
2016 buzz gets louder. Is she the answer?
sex scandal and online privacy. Don’t think it couldn't happen to youLC Sele oom 4pm
secession petition gets 100,000 signatures. Should the
be allowed to withdraw from U.S.?
Fiscal cliff = “Thelma & Louise”? We’ve seen this movie beD6aG1tyFiitRoom at 4pm ET
Recent Posts
Top Topics
December 2011
<nWidgetBaseURI = "http://i./cnn/.element/widget"; var cnn_sharebarconfig={"url":"http:\/\/n.com\/\/no-president-since-fdr-has-won-re-election-with-unemployment-over-7-2-is-president-obama-doomed\/","analytics":"o","platform":"d","instances":2,"getUpdatedURL":"","plugincodes":{"facebook":"英语翻译Some someone,has been doomed you are my disaster I is also your disaster does not need to complain that the heaven makes like this arrangement to be able so,I already satisfied,I was already happy,when we can maturer when all have the opp_百度作业帮
英语翻译Some someone,has been doomed you are my disaster I is also your disaster does not need to complain that the heaven makes like this arrangement to be able so,I already satisfied,I was already happy,when we can maturer when all have the opp
英语翻译Some someone,has been doomed you are my disaster I is also your disaster does not need to complain that the heaven makes like this arrangement to be able so,I already satisfied,I was already happy,when we can maturer when all have the opportunity to have the change,Invites the seize on a chance,lets us change own destiny
有些人,已经注定你是我的灾难,我也是您的灾害,并不需要抱怨上天有这样的安排,以便能够这样,我已经很满足,我已经很高兴,当我们成熟时,可以有机会有变化,请抓住机会,让我们改变自己的命运

我要回帖

更多关于 茜拉when you believe 的文章

随机推荐