也许是我太傻太天真 英文不懂得珍惜你翻译成英文

是我太傻、以为他会在乎我、翻译为英语、_百度作业帮
是我太傻、以为他会在乎我、翻译为英语、
是我太傻、以为他会在乎我、翻译为英语、
I'm so silly that i think he will care about me
I was being such a fool, I thought he would care about me...
It's me the foolish,believe he'll care about
i'm so naive to believe that he really cares about me.
I thought he would care about me, how foolish i am!
I'm too silly to take for granted that he would care me
i am stupid to think he cares about me你帮助这样的人真是太傻.英文翻译_百度作业帮
你帮助这样的人真是太傻.英文翻译
你帮助这样的人真是太傻.英文翻译
you were to silly to help such a person.
能帮助到你我很开心,好好学习加油哦
it's foolish for you to help this kind of person.巴金-《再见罢,我不幸的乡土哟》英译-提高口语之口译训练法-太傻网-太傻留学咨询中心

方法一:先看汉语部分-口头译为英语并大声朗读出来-对照英文部分-写出发生错误的问题所在(推荐使用)
方法二:先看英语部分-翻译成汉语-口头译为英语并大声朗读出来-对照英文部分-写出发生错误的问题所在(适用于口语练习的初步阶段)
巴金-《再见罢,我不幸的乡土哟》英译
来源:太傻网考试频道整理
说明:请阅读下面的汉语,口头翻译为英语并大声读出来
巴金 《再见罢,我不幸的乡土哟》踏上了轮船的甲板以后,我便和中国的土地暂别了。心里自然装满了悲哀和离愁。开船的时候我站在甲板上,望着船慢慢读往后退离开了岸,一直到我看不见岸上高大的建筑物和外国兵舰,我才掉过头来。我低声地说了一句:“再见罢,我不幸的乡土哟!”再见罢,我不幸的乡土哟,这二十二年来你养育了我,我无日不在你的怀抱中,我无日不受你的扶持。我的衣食取给与你,我的苦难也是你的赐予。我的亲人生长在这里,我的朋友也散布在这里。在幼年时代你曾使我享受种种的幸福;可是在我有了知识以后你又成了我的痛苦的源泉了。在这里我看见了种种人间的悲剧,在这里我认识了我们所处的时代。在这里我身受了各种的痛苦。我挣扎,我苦斗,我几次频于灭亡,我带着遍体的鳞伤。我用了眼泪和叹息埋葬了我的一些亲人,他们是被旧礼教杀了的。这里有美丽的山水,肥沃的田畴,同时又有黑暗的监狱和刑场。在这里坏人得志,好人受苦,正义受到摧残。在这里人们为了争取自由,不得不从事残酷的斗争。在这里人们在吃他的同类的人。――那许多的残酷的景象,那许多的悲惨的回忆!哟,雄伟的黄河,神秘的扬子江哟,你们的伟大的历史在那里去了?这样的国土,这样的人民!我的心怎能够离开你们!再见罢,我不幸的乡土哟!我恨你,我又不得不爱你。
“Good-bye, my ill-fated motherland”
The moment I set foot on the deck of the ship, therebegan my temporary separation from the bank untilI was out of sight of the towering waterfrontbuildings and the foreign warships on the HuangpuRiver. Thereupon I turned round with hot tears in my eyes, murmuring, “Good-bye, my ill-fatedmotherland!”
Good-bye, my ill-fated motherland! I owe what I am to the upbringing you have given meduring the past 22 years. I have spent every day of my life in your warm bosom and under yourloving care. You have given me joy and sorrow as well as food and clothing. This is where myclose relatives were born and brought up and where I have friends here and there. You gave mea wide variety of happiness in my early childhood, but you have also been the source of mysorrow ever since I began to understand things.
Here I have witnessed all sorts of human tragedy. Here I have come to know the times we livein. Here I have undergone untold sufferings. I have been struggling, fighting and, time andagain, found myself on the brink of destruction and covered all over with cuts and bruises. Ihave laid to rest, with tears and sights, some of my close relatives―relatives victimized by oldfeudal ethics.
Here, besides beautiful mountains and rivers and fertile farmland, we have ghastly prisons andexecution grounds as well. Here bad people hold sway while good people suffer and justice istrodden down underfoot. Here people have to wage a savage struggle in order to win freedom.Here man eats man. O the numerous terrible scenes! O the numerous sad memories!
O the grand Yellow River! O the mysterious Yangtze River! Where on earth are your glories ofthe past? O my native land! O my people! How can I have the heart to leave you?
Good-bye, my ill-fated motherland! Much as I hate you, I’ve got to.
口语学习方法大汇总
寻找学伴一起练习口语
自己对自己说英语来创造英语环境
口译训练法(本专题)
三人一组,分别讲汉语,讲英语,作翻译。
口语作文和3分钟训练法
用自己的话复述一些文章或英语文故事
口语学习资料下载
其他学习小组英语翻译1,你不知道我在想你,是因为你不爱我,我明明知道你不想我,却还爱你,是因为我太傻.也许有时候,逃避不是因为害怕去面对什么,而是在等待什么._百度作业帮
英语翻译1,你不知道我在想你,是因为你不爱我,我明明知道你不想我,却还爱你,是因为我太傻.也许有时候,逃避不是因为害怕去面对什么,而是在等待什么.
英语翻译1,你不知道我在想你,是因为你不爱我,我明明知道你不想我,却还爱你,是因为我太傻.也许有时候,逃避不是因为害怕去面对什么,而是在等待什么.
You do not know what I think you, because you do not love me, I knew you do not want me, it is not love you, because I was too silly. Maybe sometimes, to avoid it because you fear to face anything, but waiting for.
Because you don't love me ,so you don't know I miss you.Although I know you never miss me,It's foolish for me.Maybe sometimes run away not means to face something,is to wait for something.
You don't know that I miss you,cause you don't love me.I love you even if I know you don't miss me,because i'm a fool.Maybe sometimes one's escaping is not because of its fear of something it faces,but something it's waiting for. 不够简练,但语法应该没错帮我翻译成英语,谢谢我现在想到我过去所做的,觉得那真是太傻了Now I think about what I've done in the past and i am feel so silly for myself.这个可以吗?_百度作业帮
帮我翻译成英语,谢谢我现在想到我过去所做的,觉得那真是太傻了Now I think about what I've done in the past and i am feel so silly for myself.这个可以吗?
帮我翻译成英语,谢谢我现在想到我过去所做的,觉得那真是太傻了Now I think about what I've done in the past and i am feel so silly for myself.这个可以吗?
你那句话的意思稍微不太一样,然后有点罗嗦.我现在想到我过去所做的,觉得那真是太傻了.Looking back, I feel so stupid about what I did. “我现在想到我过去所做的” 这个用 looking back 这个词组来确切得表达最好.~ ♥ 自己认真回答的,应该是正确的,敬请采纳、
Now I think about what I've done in the past and i am feel so silly for myself的意思是 现在我想我已经做了什么,在过去,我感到非常愚蠢的自己。 你自己感觉一下意思一不一样
那么你能帮我翻译一下吗?
Now I think I have done in the past, think it is too silly
Now I think about what I've done in the past, feeling too stupid to do that.
现在我想我已经做了什么,在过去,我感到自己非常愚蠢。
Thinking of what I have done in the past, I think I was too(so) silly.
现在我想我已经做了什么,在过去,我感到非常愚蠢的自己
能帮我翻译成英文吗?
I think I have done in the past, so silly to think that
Every time what I have done in the past comes into my mind, I realize I was so silly then.

我要回帖

更多关于 失去才懂得珍惜 英文 的文章

随机推荐