英语作文 — living inliving for the cityy

Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
Living in the countryside or in the city
In my oppinion,living in the countryside is far better than in the city. The first reason is the countryside's environment is clean and fresh. No noisy cars, no dirty factories, no mordern skycraper and no people crampered together at all times. The second , I have always loved the serenty in the countryside. When I look up, it is the blue sky with birds that spear through the white clouds. When I look down, it is the endless green field of barley where cows and sheep are grazing in leisure. Additionally, living in the countryside is much cheaper, so you probably can afford many useful things. Last but not least, in the rural area, the crime rate is much slower. Therefore, people can truly live in peacefulness. In summary, people are always live better when they are far away from the noisy city.
May 04, 2015
3 corrections
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
Living in the Countryside or in the City?
In my oppinion,_living in the countryside is far better than in the city. The first reason is The countryside's [understood from your first sentence]&environment is clean and fresh and clean -- no noisy cars; no dirty polluting&factories; no mordern skycraper to speak of&and no jammed packed&people&like canned sardines&crampered together at all times. The second , I have always loved the serenity in of&the countryside. [There's a difference in meaning using "in" and "of"]&Whenever I look gaze&upwards, it is the blue sky &&with birds that spear&[sound so vicious and aggressive]&soaring through the white fleeced&clouds...&And&whenever I look peer&down from any high elevation, it is the but&an&endless green field of barley fields&where cows and sheep graze lazily&are grazing in leisure&["leisure" is for people]. Additionally, living in On the more practical side,&the countryside living&is so&much cheaper, so you probably can afford many useful things. Last but not least, in the rural area, and&the crime rate is insignificant.&much slower. Therefore, people can truly live in peacefulness. In summary, people are always live better when they are far away from the noisy city. I say, bucolic life is always superior to the rat race of the city.
Your ideas are good and understandable (this is why I can correct). &You need learn how to express more naturally and not using words like, "first", "second", "therefore", "in summary", etc. &They make the writing so legal-like, cold and uncaring. Worse of all, they sound like a lecture. You are "selling" the virtues of country life. &So make it colorful and sway the opinion of the listener. &Anyway, it is still a good piece. &With enough practice, you will improve very well. &I don't see major grammar errors. &A piece with perfect grammar does not mean that it is a good piece of writing. &A good command of vocabulary is almost a must in such kinds of writing.
May 05, 2015
In my oppinion,&living in the countryside is far better than (living) in the city. The first reason; is the countryside's environment is clean and fresh. No noisy cars, no dirty factories, no mordern skycrapers and no people cramped together at all times. The second; is I have always loved the serenty in the countryside. When I look up, I see&the blue sky with birds that spear through the white clouds. When I look down, I see&the endless green field of barley where cows and sheep are grazing in leisure. Additionally, living in the countryside is much cheaper, so you probably can afford many useful things. Last but not least, in the&rural areas, the crime rate is much lower. Therefore, people can truly live in peacefulness peace. In summary, people are always live better when they are far away from the noisy city.
Good job!!
May 04, 2015
In my opinion, living in the countryside is far better than in the city. The first reason is that&the countryside's environment is clean and fresh. There aren't any&noisy cars, no dirty factories, no modern skycrapers and no people cramped&together at all times. The second reason is that&I have always loved the serenity in the countryside. When I look up, it is the blue sky with birds that spear through the white clouds and&when I look down, it is the endless green fields of barley where cows and sheep are grazing in leisure. Additionally, living in the countryside is much cheaper, so you probably can afford many useful things. Last but not least, in the rural area, the crime rate is much lower therefore, people can truly live in peace. In summary, people always live better when they are far away from the noisy city.
You are a really good writer, very descriptive...that's really very rare in a language-learner. Have you been working on your English writing for a while?
May 04, 2015
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(0) (1) (1) (0) (0)
& 2015 italki HK Limited.英语作文l like living in the city centre_百度作业帮
英语作文l like living in the city centre
英语作文l like living in the city centre
The benefit of living in a big city
Someone may choose to live at countryside rather than in a big city as they think the countryside has fresh air and no traffic jam.But for me,I like to live in a big city,because there're lots of benefits of living in a big city.
Firstly,if you live in a big city,you can buy what you want anytime at day or night,because there're so many supermarkets open for 24 hours one day.This will save you a lot of trouble to buy things as you could find anything you want in the supermarket or a mall.
Secondly,you could feel the modernization of the city.The development of the city will broaden your horizen and let you learn more.This you can only get by living in a city,not at countryside.
At last,the children living in a big city can enjoy better education than the countryside kids.Because there are many good schools and good teachers.So you can learn more knowledge in a big city.
In one word,I would like to live in a big city because there're really so many benefits.
if we live in the city centre we can enjoy urban convenient traffic, and convenient shopping, enjoy more development living environment!But for different people there are different ideas,especialy the old people ,they need quite
living environment.City centre can not afford this .And many people may come to city centre,so it is less safety .But I like city centre life.For our young people ,if we live there ,we can learn more fashion things from different people. And get moer communications with others.不能为空!
生活在都市-Living in the City_高中英语作文
生活在都市-Living in the City_高中英语作文
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
Nowadays,most people,especially those who live in the country,want to move to the city.But is the city life perfect?Every coin has two sides.  It’s true that things seem to be more convenient in some ways such as finding jobs,transportation service,etc.Also places for relaxing like parks and hotels are attractive.But we have to say someting bad,too.The environment is awful because the population is too large and too much rubbish make the air unfresh.We have to pay lots of money on our life including the bad things above!  In my oppinion,we must take a correct attitude to it.Nomatter where we are,we can creat our own sky if we try our best!
北京新东方学校
真诚为每位学员提供最优质、高效的服务
北京新东方学校
北京新东方中小学个性化学习部初中英语项目主管,长期教研北京中考规律和考
说出您感谢的话:英语作文 Living in the city centre_百度作业帮
英语作文 Living in the city centre
英语作文 Living in the city centre
If we live in the city centre we can enjoy urban convenient traffic, and convenient shopping, enjoy more development living environment!But for different people there are different ideas,especialy the old people ,they need quite
living environment.City centre can not afford this .And many people may come to city centre,so it is less safety .But I like city centre life.For our young people ,if we live there ,we can learn more fashion things from different people. And get moer communications with others.原创作文,放心的用吧,希望帮到你!求一篇英语文章 Which do you prefer,living in the city or in the coutryside?100字左右_百度作业帮
求一篇英语文章 Which do you prefer,living in the city or in the coutryside?100字左右
求一篇英语文章 Which do you prefer,living in the city or in the coutryside?100字左右
People all want to have wondeful live.Where do you prefer to live in,the city or the countryside?In my opinion,life in city is more convenient,because there are many supermarket,amusement park,schools,and so on.In cities there is also effective transport.But some people think it is more comfortable to live in the countryside because the air there is pure and fresh.And we can't enjoy beautiful views in cities but in the countryside.What's your opinion?Which do you prefer,living in the city or in the coutryside?
又是小孩子要人家写作文了。

我要回帖

更多关于 living in the city 的文章

随机推荐